Male HQ

Japan 2007

akated

the kuma-sama post

some pics of cute cute bears from my recent trip... ahhh... to be held in their arms...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8228118@N07/493312539/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8228118@N07/493314447/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8228118@N07/493290376/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8228118@N07/493297842/

sorry no naked bears; don't think they'd appreciate being photographed in the saunas :D

jingle-bitch screwed me over

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

disclaimer: akated claims no responsibility in reporting the absolute truth in the below stories; glamourised non-fiction at best :D

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>

Akated男上野24会馆之狂史: 第一章

一条微不足道的毛巾裹着我的下体,我踏进了上野24会馆的澡

堂。第一眼看到的,便是一列的洗刷台与塑胶蹬,以及各式各

样的赤裸男体。在日本,大家务必在使用澡堂的设施前先将自

己洗刷干净;我于是走到了一个空着的洗刷台,开始洗净自己

。与我并排座着的都是可爱熊族的成员;我的下体不禁开始勃

起。面前的镜子,倒影了身后徘徊着的靓男:较羞涩的会将陽

具藏得实实的,而较大胆的便一丝不挂的展示着自己的老二。

抬头一望镜子,便看到一根雄伟的阴茎,低垂时都有四寸长

Edited by akated

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

Mr Akated’s Adventures in Ueno 24 Kaikan: Part Deux

He was a hunk of a man – early forties, with a short buzz cut, and a muscular-stocky build. A hint of a paunch: he lives life well. Short; but that doesn’t really matter much in the boudoir, or in this case, a red-lit shower room. Relaxed in one of the baths, he nevertheless was surreptitiously checking out the fresh meat dripping off the walls of the bathhouse.

I smiled to myself: target locked, and missiles ready to fire.

Still a bit weak-kneed from the glorious explosion of manseed a while ago, I slowly walked towards the square of water he was currently claiming. “30.2ºC”, proclaimed the digital signboard above the tub. “Good, it’s not too cold…”, I though to myself. I got into the pool, consciously revealing part of my cock as well as my two round mounds of flesh to him; prizes previously shielded by a small blue towel. Sub-consciously, I flexed my ass a wee bit; I snickered inwardly to myself: Mr Akated, you are such a whore!

“Ehtou… towel… not in pool…”

Dammit! I just gave away my foreigner status. Can this juicy trout still be caught? I grinned embarrassedly at him, muttering my apologies, all the while mesmerized by his manly smile. Setting the towel on the ledge, I sat down next to him in the tub and closed my eyes; the relaxed façade beguiling my inner anxiety. Should I move in closer to him? What if I’m not his type?

In the midst of my internal debate, I felt something nudging at my cock. Opening my eyes, I saw my cute daddy bear smirking lewdly at me. His right hand was sensually palming my cock, by which time was back to half-mast. Good; I like a man who doesn’t play games. Grinning at him, I reached out to play with his cock. Long and thick it was; a slab of meat fit for a king. If all goes well, I’m going to thoroughly enjoy being pounded by his rape baton. The two of us sat in the bath stroking each other, the only smokescreen being the bubbles caused by the rushing gushes of water. The knowledge that future patrons would soak in our precum further heightened my own sense of arousal; seldom was jacking off such a mind-fxxking experience.

As the strokes got faster, daddy bear’s whole body started to rock; there was no doubt as to what we were doing underwater. I enjoyed this unexpected pseudo-exhibitionist slant; and that my man-of-the-hour was so nonchalant and uninhibited foreshadowed an exciting fxxk session.

“Sha-wa ni ikimashouka…”

Magical words at that moment; I’d finally get to worship at the temple of his body. Grinning lasciviously at him, I got up from the now-tainted waters, and proceeded to tokenly hide my family jewels using my towel. God, his thighs were simply magnificent; strong and thick, like a rugby player’s. Half-drooling, half-ogling at his behind, I followed him into one of the shower stalls and closed the door.

The sudden attack on the lips made my head swoon and my cock leak. It was as if his animalistic nature was released when within the confines of the stall; a starving tiger, and I was his prey. Forceful and urgent, his tongue explored each and every crevice in my mouth, and I hung on for the exhilarating ride. His strong, toned arms wrapped around me, trapping me in his absolute masculinity, grinding me on his heroic chest and a hard set of abdominals. Slowly, I licked my way from the lips, to the ears, and down to his nipples. Gently at first, but before long I was happily chewing on them. The loud moans he let out were music to my ears; it’s not everyday that one encounters a top who appreciates a good nipple chewout, and I was determined to give him just that. Lustful hugs, kisses, and bites; why would anyone abandon the entrée and go straight to the main?

Working southwards, I continued my foray into daddy bear land. Before long, I reached the motherload: the glistening rod, all flared and angry. I took a look at his face: a mix of impatience, pleading and wanton lust. With one fell swoop I swallowed his cock whole. Aahhhhh… six thick inches of pure bliss. We were like two gears perfectly interlocked, him pounding into me, me valiantly taking his assault, all the while playing with his pleasure knobs on his chest. From time to time, he’d pull me up to share a kiss, or to attack my nipples, before sinking me down to service his manhood.

The moans got louder, the breaths got shorted, and soon he was near the point of no return.

“Chotto… chotto…”

With that, he pushed himself slightly away from me. A bit disappointed, a lot puzzled. Was he not feeling the love? Is he not interested in fxxking? Grinning, he pulled me up, unlatched the lock on the door, and motioned for me to follow him. In the end, we ended up in the cold water bath.

“Cool down…”

It then dawned on me that he didn’t want to shoot while being sucked; hmmm… perhaps he wanted to fxxk after all. My suspicions were confirmed when he lustily slid his right hand near my perineum and started inching his fingers towards my hole. Bull’s eye! The probings continued, and I started to masturbate him underwater. The cold water did nothing to dampen the fire in his crotch area, and in an instant he was rock hard again.

We were back in the shower stall in the twinkle of an eye. Motioning for him to put on a condom, I braced myself for the inevitable attack, a conquest that I craved for so much. A loud moan from him and myself; he was in to the hilt. The feeling of fullness completed my being; it was as though I was created to be fxxked by men. He was a master cocksman: alternatively pounding me like an out-of-control jackhammer and slowly dicking my insides with long bowing strokes, all the while nibbling my ear and playing with my nipples. My ass clenched on reflex, gripping tight on the piece of man meat that was claiming me in the most carnal way. And true to his nature, he was a noisy fxxk. I shuddered in excitement when I imagined the scores of horny men, drawn by our lurid moans, peeking in from the various crevices and gloryholes around the stall partition, beating off to the real-life p--nography in front of their eyes.

The last straw broke when he gripped my cock and started pounding it into his fist in time to the vicious jungle beat. I shot; much stronger than I anticipated due to having cummed earlier; his hard rod continued to massage my prostate as the white gold was forcibly urged out from in me.

His climax, like everything else about him, was primal and guttural. Sprawled on the floor of the shower stall, he beat his meat furiously, the red light casting a demonic sheen on his tanned skin. I leaned forward to chomp on his nipples, and that did him in; a magnificent eruption between our slicked and sweaty bodies, coupled with a thunderous, gratifying roar.

I scooped up his cum and smeared it on my body, giggling at the childishness of my actions. He smiled.

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

wow pian, steady sian, akated u write so well, somemore in dual sounds (languages)

u post this earlier i would have norminated u for best writer!

:P

p/s i will change the fonts for the chinese to a bigger one.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

hahaha thanks guys for the compliments :oops:

andy: definitely looking forward to seeing photos of the cuties! hopefully you'll include jiro-san! :D

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

hwl: thanks =)

chubaholic: actually the cutestestest guy was this policeman that i saw in a police post in front of the guanyin temple in asakusa; too bad didn't dare to take his photo =p

buaya: hahahahaha... hope you had a happy ending too :D

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

• 6 years later...