Male HQ

Urinal Sightings + Guys Peeking At The Urinal (Compiled)

Guest boy

hmm i stay in a hostel and regularly every morning after my shower i see these guys peeing with either semi-hard or hard cocks and they are HUGE. its quite weird though seeing your neighbours huge cocks, you sort of think of them differently afterward.

the hottest are those that dont hold their cocks but just let piss flow out of their thick dicks hanging out of their boxers with their hands on the hips

so damn hot

any similar experiences

Me. Once during fieldcamp, my section mate woke up and went to piss nearby. I was on "sentry" and he sleepily went somewhere near me to pee. Could see him hold his 'heavy' dick out, and his eyes still close. He's from CJC, not really a looker, but normal build, smooth skin and chinese-angmo look.

• 6 months later...

Hey do you think straight guys peek at other guys at the urinal?

Sometimes when using urinal.. I notice some guys will take peek other guys.. These guys are usually straight... Saw them holding their GF hand when outside the toilet...

So are all guys curious about the dick size of others?

Of course- there are gays who will just stand there pretending to pee... and then look at every single guy who comes in... How do you guys handle these people?

Guest Raiden Alpha

Hey do you think straight guys peek at other guys at the urinal?

Sometimes when using urinal.. I notice some guys will take peek other guys.. These guys are usually straight... Saw them holding their GF hand when outside the toilet...

Of course- there are gays who will just stand there pretending to pee... and then look at every single guy who comes in... How do you guys handle these people?

Use the toilet cubicle if you don't like to be observe/judge by others.

Use the urinal bowl if you don't mind to be observe/judge by people.

Use the urinal bowl and fully expose your goods to every man that come into your vicinity and drop open sexual hints to them if you are a wanton slut that can't live without men even at the expense of letting go of self dignity.

I experienced several times some guys shopping with their gf who peek at other guy's cock when at the urinal (was quiet)

The more I was showing my cock, the more the guy was looking but without frankly showing his.

I liked the way he was watching, there was a lot of curiosity and maybe envy, but also shyness and restraint.

Went to full hard-on and the guys didn't complain

Do you pull guys pull back your foreskin when you pee?

Haha i saw some guys peeing without pulling back and they try so hard to adjust their hips here and there so they won't drip our of the urinal bowl...

Damn funny sight.... Wonder why don't just pull back the foreskin!?!?

There are some guys who are also very well hung.. they just take out their thing.. and then leave it dangling there.. and they will just "hands free" .. continue to sms or play with their phones.. while their thing just dangle there while they pee.. damn hot... feel like sucking for them

Guest Guest

usually at public toilet other guys will look straight into my face when i was about to walk towards the urinal to URINE. I feel extremely shy. So i will just change course and wash my hand and walk off.

I experienced several times some guys shopping with their gf who peek at other guy's cock when at the urinal (was quiet)

The more I was showing my cock, the more the guy was looking but without frankly showing his.

I liked the way he was watching, there was a lot of curiosity and maybe envy, but also shyness and restraint.

Went to full hard-on and the guys didn't complain

If someone does that, I will also look, but I will be wondering in my mind the followings :

1. This guy maybe from IMH with mental problem

2. Chee ko peh (Dirty young/old man)

3. Heow Chee (horny, slutty in heat)

4. KNN pervert

5. Better run before this guy start to kee seow (crazy) and strip naked and lie in the middle of the road.

6. Take my camera phone and take picture and post it on Stomp.

eg. 1 http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/1176958/man_runs_naked_at_jalan_sultan_and.html

e.g. 2. http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/caught_in_the_act/1424224/naked_man_stuns_crowd_at_universal_studios.html

e.g. 3 http://static.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/caught_in_the_act/1117780/naked_man_behaves_obscenely_in_front_of.html

Most people str8 or gays will not STARE but will just glance to check out others tool.

Only those hardcore toilet cruisers will STARE or start to play with their dicks in the toilets.

Edited by GachiMuchi

Guest Guest
Guest Guest

dun think so much lah. they are straight, maybe just curious and wanna compare how other guys look like. they look and that's it...they dun get hard or start to fantasize or what ;)

im sure most guys are, as teens or young adults. just like how girls also check out other girls' boobs. but i think not so much as they get much older.

i dun do anything. i need to pee so i just pee and go off. but if he is hot and im horny and theres no one then......

I remember reading some funny research where A CAMERA WAS PLACED in front of the computer screen to TRACK the EYE MOVEMENTS of MEN and WOMEN.

They showed a PHOTO of a MALE BASEBALL PLAYER, and the results were interesting.

1) Women mostly focused at the face and shoulders area.

2) Men mostly focused at the face area, and also the groin area.

^_^  ^_^:lol:  :lol:  Maybe it's instinctive in men? Like checking out their competitors. Haha :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Things that are hidden are more mysterious.

I don't find breasts appealing but if a woman goes topless, I'd look. (I'm bad)

It's natural to be curious but the other party might feel invaded.

After all, tomorrow is another day. ~ S O'Hara

Guest Guest

Things that are hidden are more mysterious.

I don't find breasts appealing but if a woman goes topless, I'd look. (I'm bad)

It's natural to be curious but the other party might feel invaded.

if a woman go topless i will look too, not that i will be sexually aroused.

if a 70yo ah pek flash his cock, i will look too. just curious mah lol.

Guest Guest

yeow gui leh you ..

Lol...er I'd look too. Curiosity kills the cat.

Flashback...years ago at Raffles Place MRT late at night, an old Indian man (he could be drunk) lifted his white sarong and flashed his ding-dong at me. Totally unappealing but somehow my eyes saw what he wanted to show. Very low hanging. Hurhurhur.

After all, tomorrow is another day. ~ S O'Hara

Thanks for judging rather than giving an opinion...

The last time it happened, the 'supposedly straight guy' and I were alone in the toilet.

He is the one who stood next to me and he watched my cock intensely for some time.

Yeah I felt encouraged so I exposed more and got horny. The guy stayed for a while and continued watching even though he was done peeing

Sorry if it is not your cup of tea but the guy enjoyed as much as I did. No one was harmed or forced to do/see anything unwanted 

If someone does that, I will also look, but I will be wondering in my mind the followings :
1. This guy maybe from IMH with mental problem
2. Chee ko peh (Dirty young/old man)
3. Heow Chee (horny, slutty in heat)
4. KNN pervert
5. Better run before this guy start to kee seow (crazy) and strip naked and lie in the middle of the road.
6. Take my camera phone and take picture and post it on Stomp.

eg. 1 http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/1176958/man_runs_naked_at_jalan_sultan_and.html
e.g. 2. http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/caught_in_the_act/1424224/naked_man_stuns_crowd_at_universal_studios.html
e.g. 3 http://static.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/caught_in_the_act/1117780/naked_man_behaves_obscenely_in_front_of.html

Most people str8 or gays will not STARE but will just glance to check out others tool.
Only those hardcore toilet cruisers will STARE or start to play with their dicks in the toilets.

Thanks for judging rather than giving an opinion...

The last time it happened, the 'supposedly straight guy' and I were alone in the toilet.

He is the one who stood next to me and he watched my cock intensely for some time.

Yeah I felt encouraged so I exposed more and got horny. The guy stayed for a while and continued watching even though he was done peeing

Sorry if it is not your cup of tea but the guy enjoyed as much as I did. No one was harmed or forced to do/see anything unwanted

Well, if anything were to happen in the toilet, our minds will surely be flooded with all kind of reactions. It's what the scientist called as fight or flight. So I don't think I was wrong to say what I say.

It all depends on how that person is dressed and looked and the way he behaves.

In your case, you get a high from being stared at, good for u. So here is the real judging comment I have for you. You have exhibitionist tendencies and I am sure, you will enjoy the attention of people looking at you in a sexual way. It's even more obvious with the avatar of your crouch.

So, to each his own. One man's meat is another man's poison.

Guest Guest

Dun know why got time to peek at others pee pee.

I m more concerned about whether my pubic hair got stuck together with my foreskin & aiming properly for not doing a

'banana kick' while unloading. Imagine peeing on yourself & dripping on your trousers. Yuks! just want to wash & clean up asap.

Honestly, would one be keen to check out another man ding dong if he's not highly desirable?

If you were to observe, most men are just average or below at the urinal.

• 2 months later...
Guest Graeme

I was in the city yesterday and stopped to use the toilets at the station (Flinders St Melbourne). While at the urinal I saw and incredible sight. A youngish (20's) south east Asian guy come in an went straight to the urinal (for those not familiar with Australian toilets, trough type urinals are still common).

Rather than discretely unzipping his pants, removing penis front briefs and attempting to pee as discretely as possible, he just dropped his pants and briefs to his knees, then used his hands to hold up his shirt, making him completely naked around his waist. He then proceeded to piss completely hands free. While I wish I could say he let loose with an incredibly strong stream from a massive penis, truth be told, he couldn't have been that full as it only lasted about 15 - 20 seconds through what was probably on the smaller side of average penis.

Even so, it was an incredible sight and hope I'll see something like it again!

Guest kieren

I was in the city yesterday and stopped to use the toilets at the station (Flinders St Melbourne). While at the urinal I saw and incredible sight. A youngish (20's) south east Asian guy come in an went straight to the urinal (for those not familiar with Australian toilets, trough type urinals are still common).

Rather than discretely unzipping his pants, removing penis front briefs and attempting to pee as discretely as possible, he just dropped his pants and briefs to his knees, then used his hands to hold up his shirt, making him completely naked around his waist. He then proceeded to piss completely hands free. While I wish I could say he let loose with an incredibly strong stream from a massive penis, truth be told, he couldn't have been that full as it only lasted about 15 - 20 seconds through what was probably on the smaller side of average penis.

Even so, it was an incredible sight and hope I'll see something like it again!

Naughty, naughty , i caught you looking at the naughty sight.

Prahran guy

• 4 months later...

I was alone in public toilet just now, while urinating I was thinking about some work problems. Suddenly I felt something wrong, out of the blue an old man just appeared next to my cubicle with his head popped over to have a peep at my dick, I felt a burst of anger, disgust, cursing internally about the intrusive move, felt exposed and gross.

I left the toilet as fast as possible.

Why is that so?

And after that I think those are the feelings that others feel when I myself want to look at others' body.

• Guest locked this topic