Male HQ

Admin: Bw 3 Days 2 Outages And Moving Ahead

HendryTan

We, I am speaking on behalf of fellow forum users here, adore your effort.

We definitely appreciate your untiring effort to bring the best to us.

There is only a minor disruption and we all understand your team's difficulty in ensuring smooth running of this forum.

Once again, applause! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Overcrowding due to immigrants. Sounds familiar, heh.

The Banglas and the Chinas dont log in to BW. Its the migration of people from Trevvy if u ask me. Either one, its a good thing.

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

The Banglas and the Chinas dont log in to BW. Its the migration of people from Trevvy if u ask me. Either one, its a good thing.

谁说中国人没上吹风论坛网站?我是中国人!

1. I guess you are referring to our LOCAL Telco-ISP who over subscribed consumers to their mobile 3G data network. :whistle:

2. In BW, I am a Politics-Novice. ;)

Not just the telcos, haha. But yes, the problems suffered by developed countries in general. Infrastructures unable to support the influx of immigrants, reactions to the influx, decline in standards of living etc. It just hit me how striking the smiliarities are between this and irl, so pardon me if I drew parallels to my socio/geo studies, heh.

alright guys, dont turn this into another me against them debate :)

As said, good job to both Hendry and Bern for the success migrating to the new server, I bet most didnt even realize the changed.

Should you or you know of anyone wishing to do an advertising in the forum, pls PM me. Help us make the forum FOC for everyone.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• Guest locked this topic