Male HQ

Poll : Would You Install A Bw Forum Mobile Application

HendryTan

BW Mobile Application  

124 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1. Request for a Native BW Mobile Application (iOS and Android) is getting common.

2. We're doing some planning and budgeting in 2013.

Please indicate your thoughts on whether you will install a mobile BW application on your mobile phone or whether the current mobile skin is good enough.

3. Our cash is tight and we are doing some budgeting now. No Guarantee we will proceed at all.

However if we decide to provide it, we will likely provide it FREE and depend on our advertising banners to pay for it.

4. Please let us know your thoughts.

Cheers !

When I use the BW website on my phone, I always use the desktop version because seriously, the mobile version is not as useful for updating status and looking other people's status and commenting on them and noticing notifications.

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

When I use the BW website on my phone, I always use the desktop version because seriously, the mobile version is not as useful for updating status and looking other people's status and commenting on them and noticing notifications.

lol. Same here. xD I don't really use the mobile version. :-l

If there's an Andro version of the app, I guess I might install it but I don't usually access BW on anywhere else but my lappy.

I have a tendency to remove phone apps with ad banners. Has the BW mod team considered running the site on a donation basis?

• 5 months later...
Guest Guest

not necessary, if cash is tight, dun need to have at all.

to me, its redundant, the money can be put to better use. :)

the mobile version is gd enough on-the-go. if i wanna do more things, i wait till i have access to a pc or laptop.

• 2 months later...
Guest maxiplay

I'd like an app if it can currently solve the problems of the mobile version i.e. unable to reply to my status etc.

Yea.....don't see the need for it......mobile version is good enough....

I agreed with some member mentioned perhaps improve the mobile version so it will look like more pro, seriously I also face the same situation as other member too, so sometimes when I want to update my horny state I need to switch desktop version instead moblie version, keep the cash to improve mobile version better, build an apps is not cheap at all, at least $20k per platform if I'm still remember.... so.... ask yourself is that necessary??? Not scare 虧本???

As yourselves

- Is blowingwind intellectual? I don't think so. In fact there are many stupid and silly comments made in here.

- Is blowingwind informative? Not very.  Coz many postings here lead to having sex and men.

- Is blowingwind interactive? Well, I keep seeing some bitches bitching against each other trying to win a word war. 

So what is good about blowingwind?

It's some form of cheap and simple entertainment for some that it is good to have, but not something which you must consume often.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic