Male HQ

Why Blowinwind Popular Then Trevvy

Guest Guest

i see www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=38706 and i ask this question

blowinwind look modern,trevvy so old look.blowinwind got more thing to read,trevvy so dead.

i see www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=38706 and i ask this question

blowinwind look modern,trevvy so old look.blowinwind got more thing to read,trevvy so dead.

It's because all of us youngsters moved over from Trevvy, that's why Blowingwind so lively de :thumb:

without us BW cannot survive

thats the most lamest comment. BW has been around for many years, several years longer. than trevvy

y explain so much, that's why they call themselves young, they are childish, don't know anything but like to act pro.

TBH, I like the old BW when I first viewed it a couple of years ago. :yuk:

yea me too. first visited it in 2007 and discussions were more matured and meaningful. even when members crack funny or lame jokes, its funny and got standard. miss alot of old members, now i see them log in but dun post anymore, some never even visit anymore :( .

1. I don't think it is fair to say that BW is More Popular than Trevvy etc by random look of the forum.

2. Trevvy/Fridae are commercial sites. As such they need to focus on the parts of their site that customer will be willing to pay.

These seems to be the profiles and news.

3. Forum is known to be hard at monetarising. It also attracts lower advertising rates due to uneveness of the user-generated content. Thus it is not surprising, the commercial sites have chosen not to focus on forum.

4. On the other hand, BW is volunteer "powered" to just be useful to the community.

We have very limited offerings of forum and chat only, which are all essentially user-provided-contents.

5. If you look at the number of people online at the other gay sites, you will realised that they have a large number of people online round the clock. Their figures are several magnitude more than BW.

It is NOT fair to conclude that the commercial sites are less popular than BW by some random look at the forums. Numbers don't lie !

PEACE

trevvy when it was known as sgboy used to have a thriving community and discussions on its forums. in fact every gay thing, info, news etc i will always head there first.

but after it got commercialized to trevvy, somehow or rather, the forums died down and its like a deserted place now.

i miss the old sgboy. anyone still rmb fluffboy, it only manage to survive awhile.

thats the most lamest comment. BW has been around for many years, several years longer. than trevvy

"most lamest" meh? How you know? You did a survey of all the comments in the world to find out huh?

IMHO, there really isn't much of a difference content-wise. People from the same region talk about the same topics all across different forum boards.

And what HendryTan said.

Edited by Glyph

I suspect they have been attracted to my fabulous tight ass aka the one and only exotic flower in the jungle. Someome must have spread rumours in Trevy that such mystic specimen existed and lived up to its name if they venture into BW forum. If this is not fatal attraction, what is?

Edited by Tight Ass

Guest PSY_朴載相

Trevvy outdated liao loh!

1. Make people pay ($) and pay ($). Red subscription to be exclusive member is really a joke.

2. All posts are arranged insuch a way that page [1] is the latest post on top. WTH.

3. Must log-in to post and read. Can't be annoymous.

4. Entire classified ad section user unfriendly.

5. Personal avatar must be tailored in correct size.

6. Too many particluars to be updated.

7. Over distracting web-design. Eye balls cannot focus.

8. Kiss and smack options childish.

9. Past messages cannot be used as reply.

10. What "trevvy"? Never heard of this word.

11. Anybody allow to register ex-nick.

12. Limited number of pictures viewing per visit. Real dumb and stupid to follow/copy this function from other website.

13. All moderators "bo-zeou-kgarng". Didn't even bother to do moderators recruitment or meet-up. Didn't even bother to look into the matter when there is complaint.

14. All picture/youtube url links cannot be used. In fact, url websites cannot be posted.

15. Too much money-making advertisments

16 Font size small.

17. First edition of sgboy quite alright. Keep on changing with different version. Trevvy.com thought it is trend, in fact, many users find it hard to adapt. Confusing to users.

18. So many restrictions

19. Many more.

20. MORE

I think Trevvy can end their web hosting. It is confusing and user unfriendly. Trevvy.com implemented and/or copied too much functions from other websites which are not applicable to its website (Trevvy).

Different strokes for different folks mah. :hat:

1. I would suggest PSY email the above feedback to Trevvy's owner/administrator where they could consider to improve their site.

2. On a separate note, your pt 7 hints to me that you may have professional training/equipment in the Usability and HCI field. Will appreciate if you could also provide us suggestions. Perhaps by PM.

Cheers !

trevvy is so dead. i still go for the daily 5 hotbods though.

LOL my daily ritual is to log in for the daily 5 hotbods, go classified>missed connections and then to forums>out and about>missed connections.

• Guest locked this topic