Male HQ

Celebrating The 500,000Th Post Of Blowing Wind

Bern

1. Today marks the day BW has reached another major milestone. It is my privilege to inform you that BW has just crossed half a million post count.

2. The 500,000th post was made by Guest poster going by the name -Whisperer-. Congratulations!

3. You can find his entry here in the Main Forum - http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=34530&page=4entry559654

4. Some footnote.

It was two years ago in 2011 when we celebrated the 200,000th post.

That same year, we also lost our sole source of revenue. Despite the difficulties, we've managed to keep the forum free and running with the sale proceeds from our in-house banner ads and from our own pockets sometimes. We even managed a necessary hardware upgrade in December last year!

Without your support, none of this would be possible.

On behalf of the moderators, I would like to thank and show our appreciation for everyone here. Because of your contributions that we are allowed to continue to do what we love and this little forum running commercial-free for as long as we can.

Thank you BWers.

Have a happy Earth Hour week,

Bern

BW moderator

Join the official BW Telegram Group Chat: https://bit.ly/frmbw

Thank god that was a quality post. Would be such a shame if the 500,000th post was from Fuck or Pass.

LOL!

Wanted to Like Bern's posting but out of Like credit!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

How outrageous. How come there was no alert or something days prior to that? I would have stayed up all night to be the 500 000th post. 

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Guest

wow did anybody else noticed the darken effects when you click on the earth hour banner? anyway special thanks to the BW team for your hard work and effort!

Guest imcheesy

How outrageous. How come there was no alert or something days prior to that? I would have stayed up all night to be the 500 000th post.

LOL, trust imchaser to come up with this sort of cheesy comment...

Congrats BW for achieving another landmark.

However quantity could only mean that the forum is vibrant and active.

Now, we have to beef up the quality of the topics and posts.

Once again, well done by the many volunteers.. because of your hard work,

the community continue to grow in strength and importance.

• Guest locked this topic