Male HQ

Playstation 3 Exclusive Club (Trade/sell/discuss)

imchaser

Didnt see any exclusive PS3 thread here so here it it.

Post here and list down all the games u have that u want to sell or trade! Im looking for used PS3 games...

And, just for the fun of it, name your top 5 PS3 games of all! 

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Looking to buy old second hand PS3 games here. Anyone has GTA 4 or Dark Souls?  Or any titles at all?  

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

• 4 weeks later...

Support real copy don't Jailbreaking. what more now 2nd hand game is cheaper LOR >.< 

at Westmall level 2 there near the sport shop there is a end hand game. avg price 10 to 30. 

share if u got other place too >.< 

• 1 month later...

Im a trophies hunter so jailbreaking is out of question for me. Once u jailbreak u cant go online or collect thropies. 

Anyway, dont u think u will appreciate the game more when u bought the game using your own money rather than download it for free from the net. 

Usually i get my games from Qisahn or ebay. Let me know if theres other better platform that i can get including second hand games...

Lols so i assume you purchase your music , your movies , your applications. 

haha most of it. :) music just listen in youtube. of nice then Download it or buy the CD if really my singer HAHA

other than that i do buy normal one HAHA 

normally  i try buy 2nd hand or not so updated one unless i really want the game. e.g Naruto 3 for ps3 HAHA

I appreciate the games just fine. U can bypass ps3 to go online.

I dont understand why u r so proud to declare that. U r a thief and u should be ashamed of yourself. 

• 7 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.