Male HQ

Forum New Feature = Best Answer Feature

Bern

This is the best answer!

If you have been following yahoo answers, this is similar.
A new forum feature; topic starters can now mark a post as 'best answer' in his started thread. The marked post will have the privilege of being highlighted and featured at the top of the thread for everybody to see.

Have a burning question? Or think you have answers? Start trying out this feature yourself!

For topic starters: to mark a post as the best answer, click on the 'Mark Solved' button located at the bottom right of every post preceding the topic post.

Join the official BW Telegram Group Chat: https://bit.ly/frmbw

Guest lone ranger (guest)

what does AJ stand for? 

many people asked me this question but nobody seem to have an official answer 

what does AJ stand for? 

many people asked me this question but nobody seem to have an official answer

A.J. - a popular term probably derived from the Pig Latin word for "gay", i.e. "aygay", with the guttural "g" softened to a "j" to further disguise its form. It was initially used by English-educated schoolboys but later spread to and is currently mainly used by the younger generation of local Chinese-educated gays. The term is often used as code, in situations where the speakers do not wish to allow outsiders to understand the conversation. Example: 'Is he AJ or straight?', 'My classmate is also AJ.'

For Pig Latin definition: Pig Latin is a language game where words in English are altered according to a simple set of rules. Pig Latin takes the first consonant (or consonant cluster) of an English word, moves it to the end of the word and suffixes an ay (IPA [eʲ]) (for example, pig yields igpay, banana yields ananabay, and truck yields ucktray). The objective is to conceal the meaning of the words from others not familiar with the rules. The reference to Latin is a deliberate misnomer, as it is simply a form of jargon, used only for its English connotations as a "strange and foreign-sounding language."

Taken from wiki....

This is a new feature in which the thread starter can select one of the answered response as the best answered by simply clicking on the Mark Solved tab 

that way the response will be highlighted on the top of the article.

part of the continuous improvement we are adding to the forum, let us know your views or your wish list!

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• Guest locked this topic