Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur- Kl Sentral Massage

21 replies to this topic

#1 Fried Rice

Fried Rice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 02:11 AM

This is the Field Report of the KL Sentral Massage which I tried on Chinese New Year day 1 in 2007.

KL Sentral Massage Address is 41-1 Jln Thamby Pillai, Brickfields .The Location is just 5 mins walk near KL Sentral Monorail Station. Please take note that KL Sentral Monorail Station is situated about 200m away from the KL Sentral Transit Stations where the rest of the monorail and KTM trains are. Once you exit from KL Monorail station, turn left and turn left again and walk towards the back of the station onto a road. You will see a coffeeshop and restaurant on your right side, turn left upon reaching the road and walk a little down and you will see a big purple signboard on your top right that says "KL Sentral Massage". Unit no. is 41.

I paid RM$55 for both massage and usage of sauna. Massage is one hour and Sauna alone cost RM$20. If you are looking for some "happy ending", you will be dissapointed as there is no hanky panky involved in the massage as it is a blind massage.

This report only covers the massage services, as for the cruising part, you'll have to find out yourself. Their customers are mainly malays chubs and uncles and chasers

I was ushered into a room with few massage beds and curtains and the incharger told me to wait as I lie on the bed with my towel on. The massage bed doesn't have a hole like most proper massage bed has. It comes with a pillow. Soon, a malay blind masseur about 30yo came in talking in Malay which I did not understand. I lied on my stomach and he started to feel my body to gauge my size. Every now and then, he would press on his talking watch and "beep! time is 5.30pm" in a ladies voice will sound. If you are not bothered by this, then it is ok. The massage can be a bit slow as he has to takes a while to get used to your body shape as he feels around. If you are not particular about the "standard", then you will find that the massage is acceptable. There was no soothing music to listen to as you lie there and I think I heard his walkman earphone's music instead. After the usual body massage, he will ask you to sit up and massage your head and that will be the finale.

In Summary on a rating of 10, I will give it a 6.5.

#2 Fried Rice

Fried Rice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 02:22 AM

Christmas Eve 24 Dec 2006

Upon exiting KL Sentral Monorail station, I turned left and left again and walked along the street for about 30m beside the monorail station towards a road, I can see a coffeeshop with a malay restaurant on the right side.Upon reaching the road, I turned right and walked along the road for about 30m and saw a purple Sentral signboard on the top right. Sentral Massage Unit number is 41-1. Walking up the flight of stairs and pass a blind massage co door and up again, I was greeted by a big purple Sentral signboard. I reached Sentral Massage at about 2pm.

Upon entering Sentral Massage, the malay receptionist informed me that the steam room was out of order.My first visit and this had to happen! What a bummer!I had read that the steam room was where the action is. Anyway I paid the RM15 entrance fee for sauna usage. The whole place was dimly lit with warm lighting and the locker area is U-shaped. Upon changing to a towel, I proceeded to take a shower first as I was perspiring. There were two toilet with shower near the locker.After showering, I started to explore.

There is a lounge resting area furnitured with few long wooden benches and a TV.The sauna was rather big and could accomodate around 12 people. It was dark inside except for the only light thru the small glass door opening. I heard some slurping and moaning sound and saw in the dark that a blowjob was in progress at one corner. =)

I went out of the sauna to explore further.I came upon a small room using a piece of cloth as door and with around 4 mattresses. A few people were lying there and some were standing at the foot of the mattresses hoping to catch some action. Outside this room was the only pc but it was out of order. No private cubicles were seen. "Out of order" was pasted on the dark steam room but people still go in. I saw a chub went in and I followed in and in the dark, I could hear some moaning sound. I tried to squeeze into the dark corner and someone grabbed my dick. I tried to look for the chub in the dark but suddenly the light turned on and the staff flicker on and off the steam room light to indicate they are going to be cleaning it.Why are they cleaning the steam room which is out of order? Everyone immediately walked out of the steam room. Darn, I almost had the chub. =)

There were 4 dark shower area with doors opposite the steam room. There was another small room with 4 chairs and leg rest for relaxing.I followed along a long narrow corridor which I thought leads to some exciting area but found that it leads to 2 shower cubicles with door. Maybe something was happening behind those closed doors. = )

The crowd thickens from 3pm onwards. For every 4 customer there is one chinese.1 out of 4 is chub. I saw a stocky chub which I fancied and thereby followed him. He went into one of the shower cubicle near the resting area behind the blind curtain with water cooler and I stood nearby waiting. I noticed that he didn't lock his door during showering. After a while he came out and smiled at me. I walked passed him and went into the shower cubicle and left the door ajar. Before I could turn on the shower tap, he was at the door and I beckoned for him to come in. We took a shower together,kissed and jerked off together. I left around 4pm which is 2hr since I arrived as I had to meet my str8 fren shopping at Times Square which was 4 station away at Imbi station. My friends asked me why I looked tired and I just smiled at them.=)

#3 Fried Rice

Fried Rice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 02:25 AM

Christmas Day 25 Dec 2006 - The Visit to otot2 Sauna

On Christmas day, my straight friends wanted to bring their kids to Sunway Lagoon but changed their mind as the weather was surprisingly hot. We decided to go shopping at Midvalley Megamall instead. As there was a terrible jam at Midvalley area, we alighted at Midvalley station along the KTM Komuter line which is one stop away fm KL Sentral.

Upon reaching the Megamall, I baded my friends farewell to go shopping on my own and to meet them at 6pm for dinner. Of course I didn't say I was shopping for men. Hehe.=p

I rushed back to the station and took a train back to KL Sentral. Then transferred to a north bound KTM train to Putra station. Once I exited from Putra station on KTM Komuter Line. I had to climb up the stairs and cross an overhead bridge across an expressway over to The Mall. Then I walked passed The Mall and passed PWTC LRT on my right side.

Walking further down 100m, l saw Hotel Grand Central on the left across the road. Crossing the road and walking pass the hotel on my left side and passed a carpark. At the next building, unit 1F, climbing up the stair and I saw otot2 the sauna . Membership cost RM$10 plus entrance RM$30. I was also given a small present which I unwrapped and it was a leather name card holder.

The locker area was rather big, however I felt uncomfortable with the staffs eyeing me while changing. One of them even looked uncanningly like a female! The whole of 2nd flr had mirrors on the wall just like a Cali Gym facilities plus a dance studio. 5 computers were available for surfing. Upper 3rd level consist of steam room, sauna and showers.The toilet and shower facilities were a lot! There are at least 15 showers all around and WC also around 15 numbers too. There are Bar counter with TV and chairs for resting. Also A small open air upper level jacuzzi but open only from 8pm-11pm.

There are a few dark corridors leading to mattress at the end. The whole place looked like a high class 4 stars Cali gym facilities but the crowd was dissapointing. Maybe it was too early as it open from 1pm on weekends and 5pm weekdays . I guess the high entrance fee is for the use of the top class facilities. I left after exploring there for half hour as there wasn't any action or any of my veg there as there were only like 7 people. One ang moh, 4 malay and 2 chinese including me.

I headed back to Sentral Massage as the crowd is always there and it is more centralised near KL Sentral monorail station and cheaper entrance fee too. Back at Sentral, I was delighted to see the usual crowd there. I quickly changed and proceeded to blend into the crowd. I saw a jap looking mature uncle with moustache but found him not chubby enough for my taste.=p

After the usual walking around, I decided to take a shower at the dark corner opposite the steam room, a few ppl were standing there outside the shower. Upon entering the dark shower, I decided to leave the door open and to my delight in the dark, a stocky chubby figure walked in my shower cubicle and closed the door behind him =)

I left Sentral at abt 5pm exhausted but happy once again. In Summary, I found Sentral comparable to Diamond. Diamond's lack of showering privacy can be forgiven with it's private rooms where Sentral's lack of private room can be forgiven due to its numerous shower cubicles with doors. Crowd wise, Diamond is more ideal unless you are more into Malay Men which I dont mind once in a while. =) not being racist here.

#4 Andy@Tokyo

Andy@Tokyo

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts
  • Interests:40~60years old. chubby Daddies.

Posted 28 May 2007 - 08:53 AM

Wow! Thanks Fried rice for the detail description of massage services and saunas in KL. :thumb:
I had stayed there for sometime but didnt adventure into PLU areas.. :(

Just a question. would it better to take a cab to the intended destination? while i were there i took cab all the time coz traffic was so inconvenient. :)

#5 bukitpanjang

bukitpanjang

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 07:09 PM

Wow! Thanks Fried rice for the detail description of massage services and saunas in KL. :thumb:
I had stayed there for sometime but didnt adventure into PLU areas.. :(

Just a question. would it better to take a cab to the intended destination? while i were there i took cab all the time coz traffic was so inconvenient. :)

why take a cab since traffic is not convenient?

even for myself... taking a cab is always about trying out my luck. half of the time the monorails is sufficient within kl central itself. cos most of the time i'd find locations to be walking distance.

although have to sweat a bit.

<_<

#6 Andy@Tokyo

Andy@Tokyo

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts
  • Interests:40~60years old. chubby Daddies.

Posted 29 May 2007 - 11:59 PM

Hi bukitpanjang,

i meant the buses in KL dont have regular timing and the mono rails stations are a distant away from the places i intend to go.. Taxi is sooo cheap but u have to insist on paying 'by-the-meter'. if they refused i go to other cabs.. haha i wan to grow fatter soo taxi :P

#7 tin_sg

tin_sg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:massages... smooth bods...underwear...

Posted 10 January 2008 - 09:34 AM

happy new year... anyone experience cruisy gym spas in KL hotels? I heard no. of the 5 stars hotels can be quite cruisy. Mandarin oriental, ritz carlton too... any experiences at park royal ? pls share ... thanks

#8 TopChinese

TopChinese

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,483 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 01:43 PM

The Renaissance KL is COCKCRAZY! Can't even do my morning workout without being pestered by the same chinese uncle at 8am. I don't mind chubs but this uncle must be at least 180kg. Not before coffee I told him. The gym is also full of affluent cali queens.
At the pool once, I got picked up by a malay guy and his french bf who invited me to a 5some in their hotel room at the New World wing.

Mandarin Oriental also very cruisy. Once I picked up this UK guy who was rubbing my groin with his feet in the outdoor jacuzzi.

Have booked one of those $0 flights to KL for CNY and staying at the Parkroyal. Will report later!

#9 IkuTube

IkuTube

Principal Member

• BW Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,760 posts
  • Interests:Not Forgetting How To Live
  • Looking For:Higher Consciousness

Posted 04 March 2008 - 03:31 PM

Thread Started By: ec_66
Posted: March 03, 2008 08:47 am

Going up in KL next 2 days. Any advice where to go for good massage in KL? I could not really find much information on this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ec_66, I merged ur post into this thread.
Best
Andy

Edited by Andy@Tokyo, 11 March 2008 - 08:56 AM.

Counting The Sins of Others Does Not Make Us A Saint

Making Judgement on Others Does Not Reflect That We Are Better

Judge Others Not For We Have Never Walked Their Lives

Life Is Simple But We Make It Difficult

I shall pass through this world but once.  Any good that I can do

or any kindness that I can show, let me do it now.  Let me not defer

or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.

#10 Aaron Arezz

Aaron Arezz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:35 PM

My Favorite Swimming Pool...

"KOLAM RENANG MBPJ KELANA JAYA"

20MIN From KL Town

a lot of young student and guys malay n chinesse

and cant find me

+60111-540-2252

-Aaron_ArezZ-

#11 daddycool

daddycool

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:30 PM

been at KL Sentral yesterday. i was suck by three person. end up in shower with this person. the way he suck as i was in heven. upload in his mouth. haven man.....

#12 businessdude

businessdude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:40 PM

@daddycool..

how did you find these 3 ppl?

and which was the best?

any contact of his?

#13 businessdude

businessdude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

been at KL Sentral yesterday. i was suck by three person. end up in shower with this person. the way he suck as i was in heven. upload in his mouth. haven man.....

where did you go?

#14 -Neohsf-

-Neohsf-
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:29 PM

I think he was talking about kl sentral massage and not the kl sentral train station.

Hmmm curious about the massage place now. What kind of crowd

#15 -melbguy90-

-melbguy90-
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:41 PM

Hi, will be visiting Kl in May and staying at the Grand Millennium Hotel.  Is the gym, pool, sauna a good gay area?

#16 pochacco_oo

pochacco_oo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:TO find love?

Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:30 AM

Hi, will be visiting Kl in May and staying at the Grand Millennium Hotel.  Is the gym, pool, sauna a good gay area?

No...not really. But you may go to "Thermo" that is located behind Grand Millennium. When are you going to KL?

#17 kris626

kris626

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Quickie and Fun sessions.

Currently studying in a University in Perak but I originate from KL. I do come back for some fun though. Haha.

I'm looking for a BF and a fun one. Hehe.

Outgoing, mature, lively, occasionally loud and romantic. Likes random outings and a little romance to spice it up.

Dislikes, chubs. Literally.

I'm fun and up and about once you get to know me and stuff. Do contact me and we'll see where things go ;)

Phone number and other IDs are available upon request ;)

Have a nice day :*

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:55 AM

I'll be in KL this Friday from 7.00am. I'll be there till about 5.30pm.

Anyone wanna hit me up?

-I'd give a good sucking. ;)

#18 -cherasguy-

-cherasguy-
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:36 AM

anyway, can i just go for sauna without massage and how much it will be? and how much for both massage+sauna?

#19 sean_ryan87

sean_ryan87

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:have a major underwear fetish

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:56 AM

anyway, can i just go for sauna without massage and how much it will be? and how much for both massage+sauna?

You can go to senses sauna at brickfields for sauna only at rm 20.. But if u want sauna and massage (1hr) is rm 50. I have a 50%off massage voucher .. U can have it if u want :).. Pm me

#20 -Fyon-

-Fyon-
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:55 AM

Hi Sean can I have th voucher? Thanks

#21 sean_ryan87

sean_ryan87

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:have a major underwear fetish

Posted 21 February 2014 - 06:33 AM