Male HQ

Japan: From Narita Airport To Tokyo

Andy@Tokyo

Basically, 3 modes of public transport:

Bus, Rail and Taxi. > For Infomation check out this Link

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Rail

The cheapest mode of transport is by using the Keisei line or Yokosuka Line (JR east, Normal trains), which costs abt 1000-1500 yen, depending on destination. Keisei line, if u look at the map, brings u directly to Ueno (Takes about 2hrs) while Yokosuka line brings u directly to Tokyo, Shinagawa and yokomaha.. Can even go to Zushi (the gay beach, :lol: ).

Note: Keisei line normal train is the cheapest.

Narita express and Skyliner costs ard 3000yen are the fastest mode of transport to tokyo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buses are not fast and not cheap either. But, still got people take

Airport limousine This is normaly what i choose, if i would to take a bus.

But there are also buses under Keisei under this Link for more information.

Would choose bus, if it goes directly to the place of intend or if i have many lagguages.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taxi are super expensive... had the experience once before.. from narita to tokyo by cab.. but cant remember how much it costs :oops: :oops: anyone would like to fill it in, or make a guess? :rolleyes:

Guest ceason

I take the Keisei line pretty often. The limited express train costs 1000 yen and takes about 1hr and 20 min. Skyliner travels along the same route but only stops at the major stations, including Airport Terminal 1 and 2, Narita, Funabashi, Nippori and Ueno. As such, Skyliner is a little faster and takes about 1hr to reach Ueno. Cost is 1920 yen.

andy: taxi should be about USD200 / SGD300 from Narita to central Tokyo? In off-peak summore...

i took NEx the first time... cos travelling with parents mah... hahahaa... the other two times i took JR / Keisei.

jingle-bitch screwed me over

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.