Male HQ

Poll: Will You Attend This Year's Bw Anniversary Party?

Bern

Will you join the BW Anniversary Party?  

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I came to understand that the organizing committee are putting in great efforts to make the party happen. Kudos to the team so far. :)

If I'm in Singapore then, I should be there. S$30 sounds OK for a night filled with food, musics, soft drinks, 1 glass of alcoholic drinks, and more importantly, great chance to know new BW friends and catch up with the existing friends.

pvantage> One thing for sure, there will be great companionship at the party. hahaha..... :)

Cheers!!

Silver

I look at the banner, I know this party is not something I would want to go..

Its not like they r suggesting the dresscode gonna be strictly gstring and thong to show your butt or something. Sorry i cant pleased everyone with my aesthetic. 

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Can anyone of u keen eyes elaborate why its written as BWOO and what is the meaning and why its written in that way and the concept behind it? 

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Can anyone of u keen eyes elaborate why its written as BWOO and what is the meaning and why its written in that way and the concept behind it?

the word "bwoo" sounds like "boo". "Boo" is an affectionate way of calling someone. So perhaps it's the way this party is portrayed? Just like your banner? Not saying its bad. Just not my 菜.

hello creator, why dun u tell us?

hello creator, why dun u tell us?

It's a quiz. And it's not Boo like what someone above mentioned. I'm not that ghetto.

I thought was a figure 8... And 2 interlocking male sign ?

Great concept. Add two small arrows to complete the male sign and we will have a groundbreaking logo. Even I didn't think of that!

But that's not my original idea. Anyone can guess?

Deseved credits to imchaser, indeed! :clap:

But... talented in creativity/design? Or butt quality? Or probably both? :lol:

Too bad I'm too far to join you!

Best wishes from Paris for this event!

attend the party via SKYPE or

we should move the venue of the party to gay Paris?

Its not like they r suggesting the dresscode gonna be strictly gstring and thong to show your butt or something. Sorry i cant pleased everyone with my aesthetic. 

Your aesthetic is great! :clap:

But I did not notice the Gstring in the picture... :whistle:

Thanks guys for all your creative interpretation. Its an obvious number 8, since its 8th anniversary. Why its lying down is because it look like a butt shape, hence the model also showing his butt. But most importantly, its a symbol for infinity as well, put it together ull get Blowing Wind Forever.

forever_in_love_infinity_symbol_print_po

bw_anniversary_teaser.jpg

Edited by imchaser

Thanks guys for all your creative interpretation. Its an obvious number 8, since its 8th anniversary. Why its lying down is because it look like a butt shape, hence the model also showing his butt. But most importantly, its a symbol for infinity as well, put it together ull get Blowing Wing Forever.

forever_in_love_infinity_symbol_print_po

bw_anniversary_teaser.jpg

Nice...well done...

Thanks guys for all your creative interpretation. Its an obvious number 8, since its 8th anniversary. Why its lying down is because it look like a butt shape, hence the model also showing his butt. But most importantly, its a symbol for infinity as well, put it together ull get Blowing Wing Forever.

Oh I got it right! Got prize?

Why not? It might be funny, and maybe they caould reconciliate? ;)

ya, when lady gaga is the next president of France.

I think it would be a WWF brawl and almost naked wrestling.

You are welcome to fly both of them to Paris for a private show?