Male HQ

[ B W ] 8Ighth Anniversary Party 2013 << Successfully Executed By Bw Committee Members >>

Bern

It's here!

We're back after a two year hiatus!
It's time to celebrate our eighth year on this forum since our humble beginning by blowingwind the man in the 1990s. (You can read more of our history from the BW archives.)

party.jpg

Date : 19 Oct 2013 (Sat)

Time : 5pm - 10pm

Venue : Confirmed attendees will be notified via SMS

Charges : $20 inclusive of drinks and dinner

Registration on a first come first serve basis, your attendance will be confirmed once payment is received.

TO SIGN UP, Send a message to Minions2013 or send an email to anni2013bw@gmail.com. We will try to reply as soon as we can, but please allow for up to 3 working days for a confirmation.

On behalf of the moderators and party committee, I would like to thank you for your continued support and contribution. Looking forward to seeing each and everyone of you at the party!

Also seeking for the party:

Sponsorship
- Doorgifts
- Lucky Draw Prizes
- Contest Prizes

Assistance
- Game Designing/ Planning/ Conducting
- Event Helpers

Do let us know if you think you can help! :)

Join the official BW Telegram Group Chat: https://bit.ly/frmbw

I trust this event will run smoothly and with tonnes of fun. Good luck to the organising team. Regretfully I will miss this event as I will be away. Happy 8th Anniversary BW.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

So whos going and whos not.

I think people here interested to know if not how r they supposed to know who they will be sleeping hooking up with. lol

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

blowing wind is organizing their anniversary party.i think this is a good opportunity for those regular posters to come meet your fans.

on top of the old moderators there is new moderator bern.like also to see visitors,gstc,easleylim,raidenalpham,snowball,crumplerboi,yas1950,iamchaser,iamziz,darkflame,zwei etc etc.

Is there gonna be a t-shirt sale? :D

Thanks for the interest. Like every BW anniversary party, the party is designed to be a simple social gathering for members to meet-up to enjoy some icebreaker games, food and have lots of fun. The shirt was only initially designed for the promotional banner, and so I doubt we'll have the resources to come up with the t-shirt sales, unless of course the demand is overwhelming.

Some members have posted questions/concerns about the party, so to answer all the queries we came up with the FAQ (but actually brought forward from the past year's party).  :oops:

Registration on a first come first serve basis, your attendance will be confirmed once payment is received.

FAQ on the Anniversary Party:

1. Judging from the posters, is it a SEX party?

I WISH!!! LOL. Nope it is a social gathering in an enclosed environment, where members can mingle around with others to celebrate the forum's anniversary plus a chance to interact with other members. Clothes stay on through out unless one is using the toilet.

2. Once again, from the posters, do you only welcome those fit and tone/ youngsters?

NOPE, as you have seen here in our forum, BWers come in all sizes and shapes, and all ages as well. The party WELCOMES ALL!

3. What's to be expected at the party?

There will be finger food and light refreshment served. There will be ice breaker games and a singing contest. Pardon us that we are sorting out the details of the programs, we will inform closer to the date.

From our kind sponsors, there will be DOOR GIFTS to ALL PARTICIPANTS plus attractive LUCKY DRAW gifts. We will put up the gifts list later.

4. Is XXX coming/ not coming?

We respect others privacy, therefore kindly contact that person directly to check his attendance.

5. Why is the location not announced?

From our past experiences, whenever we informed of the gathering location, there were be people found prying near the location. Hence we decided to only inform those who are coming on the location to protect their privacy. Rest assured that the location is fully accessible by public transport and has ample parking spaces.

6. I have something to contribute to the party?

The party has always depended on the contributions of BWers for success; not just gifts and services but also time. If you have something you wish to contribute, please feel free to contact me, oralb or Minions2013. :)

7. I am discreet, and will be coming alone if I attend. Would you still recommend me to sign up?

Don't worry if you are discreet and will be coming alone. Maybe of our members (including the moderators) are NOT that open too. It will just be a night of simple dinner, some games and making friends. In fact, you don't have to reveal your name/nick if you are not comfortable with it.

8. How do I sign up?

To have 1 consolidated attendance list, please PM Minions2013 or send an email to anni2013bw@gmail.com for the sign up sequence. You will need to make a $20 payment.

Alright, looking forward to seeing you guys there! 

Cheers!

blowing wind is organizing their anniversary party.i think this is a good opportunity for those regular posters to come meet your fans.

on top of the old moderators there is new moderator bern.like also to see visitors,gstc,easleylim,raidenalpham,snowball,crumplerboi,yas1950,iamchaser,iamziz,darkflame,zwei etc etc.

Thanks for thinking of me. I am afraid I will not be able to attend as I will be travelling to South Africa from 10th October to 29th October.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

I'm still considering... Given that I don't do a lot of posting... I guess it would be fun!

the moderaters going to be at the event  to meet us? non-members can sign up?

Everyone is welcome for the party, even non-registered members or new members. EVERYONE. :) You can signup by emailing anni2013bw@gmail.com if you are not a registered member.

Yup. Expect most of the the mods to be there to meet their fans/critics AND let their hair down too.

I am discreet senior man and no gay partner, I want to go but worried it will be awkward. Considering.

treat it as to open your circle of friends, nothing to be worry, all are adult,

you can treat numbers with the person if you like to know him or them better,

if there have karaoke systems, you may hear GM singing, you will be impress by his voice :D

Edited by snowball

I am discreet senior man and no gay partner, I want to go but worried it will be awkward. Considering.

Hi discreet,

Like yourself, most BW members are senior and also discreet, many will be attending alone and attending for the first time.

Do not worry about privacy as there will be absolutely no photo/video taking allowed. A group of helpers will be assigned to go around to talk to people who are first timers too. So don't worry, you are not the only person who will be coming alone.

You can register now by dropping a message to Minions2013 or send an email to anni2013bw@gmail.com.

If you wish, you can reveal only your nick at the party, there is no pressure to out anybody at the party. Just come and enjoy the celebration of BW.  :)

Regards,

Bern

Dear organizers of Bw, thanks for organizing this event. I am not a regular member. It was during the second last party that I met my current bf, we did not talk to each other but started exchanging message after the party. I am thankful that we are still together after all this years, many thanks!

Dear organizers of Bw, thanks for organizing this event. I am not a regular member. It was during the second last party that I met my current bf, we did not talk to each other but started exchanging message after the party. I am thankful that we are still together after all this years, many thanks!

As organisers for the previous events, our role was to bring people together, so that you guys can enjoy the event. How things will play out will have to depend on what effort you guys put in to make your relationship work.

Thanks for sharing with us your happy story. We hope we can still see you at this year event as well as encourage your friends to join in.

Regardless of your marital status, do give yourself the opportunity to meet and make new friends during the event and at the same time, enjoy an evening of fun.

This year, the old birds had took a back seat and had selectively hand picked committed members to organised this years event. The hard working committee members had put in a lot of effort to make this event a success. So, do support them and make it an event that you guys will enjoy and remember for a long time coming.

So for those who are still waiting, dun wait too long because when the maximum capacity is reached, they will close the registration as it is first cum, first served.

Edited by GachiMuchi

Damn!!! I was looking forward to this event since last yr's party didn't materialize...

Kinda have a triple 'heartache' predicament for this particular date....

1st, i'll be on mc *cough* during my company annual shutdown, which our leave got frozen for the time being...

2nd, i got a wedding dinner of my dearest friend, which i kinda mixed up the date initially...

3rd, now this event had to happen this year and i cant go!

Haiz... better luck next time...

But, even if i cant attend, anyway that i could contribute?

Edited by futaki

Hi Mike:

Once you have contacted Minions2013, he will guide you through the process, if you have no heard from him, shout out to us here ok?

Damn!!! I was looking forward to this event since last yr's party didn't materialize...
Kinda have a triple 'heartache' predicament for this particular date....
1st, i'll be on mc *cough* during my company annual shutdown, which our leave got frozen for the time being...
2nd, i got a wedding dinner of my dearest friend, which i kinda mixed up the date initially...
3rd, now this event had to happen this year and i cant go!

Haiz... better luck next time...
But, even if i cant attend, anyway that i could contribute?

PM Minions2013, he is helping us to consolidate the attendance and contributions 

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Definitely going to this year's party! I wonder who are the popular members who are attending?

Based on past BW Anniversary Party, the anniversary often attracted lots of 'popular members' whom contributed with their posts here in the Forum.  It had been a yearly occasion where members got to know each other better.  It had been a gathering that (as highlighted by Bern) "a simple social gathering for members to meet-up".  Looking back, such an Anniversary Party definitely had created for friendship to develop and as shared by Guest #23, romance could happen too. 

Simply, the purpose of BW Anniversary Party is about letting members to know each other closer.  I am pretty sure that the coming Anniverary Party would be fun.  The working Committee Members are already working very hard to make sure that it will be an event to enjoy.

Have an experience to attend it.  And, as always, your privacy is important to us.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

If you have not signed up yet, please do so fast. We will close the registration once we reach the limit of 60 pax.

One highlight of the event will be the lucky draw contest, just come and you stand to win fabulous prizes from our kind sponsors! To sign up, send a pm to Minions2013 or send an email to anni2013bw@gmail.com if you are not a registered member.

Hi Bern,

I have pm Minions2013 to register but have not heard from him. I intend to bring a non-Bw fren too, will that be possible? Kindly advise.

Thanks,

Robin

Hi Robin,

Thanks for registering! Anyone is welcome as long as they are GLBT-friendly. Just indicate the number of people who are coming at sign-up and transfer the correct sum to minions2013 for him to confirm your attendance.

Sometimes you may not receive a immediate reply due to the number of people signing up, you should be receiving a response soon.

Regards,

Bern

Either you been stalking him or hooking up with him.... LOL...

Its no secret. My profile pic before this was me wearing an old underwear with holes.

Anyway the dresscode of the party is Beachwear, so underwear alone will be inappropriate.

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Its no secret. My profile pic before this was me wearing an old underwear with holes.

Anyway the dresscode of the party is Beachwear, so underwear alone will be inappropriate.

My bad....not observant enuff... Well...your beach wear can have hole(s) again... Not too difficult to recreate... :-)

FAQ on the Anniversary Party:

1. Judging from the posters, is it a SEX party?

I WISH!!! LOL. Nope it is a social gathering in an enclosed environment, where members can mingle around with others to celebrate the forum's anniversary plus a chance to interact with other members. Clothes stay on through out unless one is using the toilet.

2. Once again, from the posters, do you only welcome those fit and tone/ youngsters?

NOPE, as you have seen here in our forum, BWers come in all sizes and shapes, and all ages as well. The party WELCOMES ALL! You can even bring your families/friends/guests along as long as they are paying and are GLBT-friendly!

3. What's to be expected at the party?

There will be finger food and light refreshment served. There will be ice breaker games and a singing contest. Pardon us that we are sorting out the details of the programs, we will inform closer to the date.

From our kind sponsors, there will be DOOR GIFTS to ALL PARTICIPANTS plus attractive LUCKY DRAW gifts. We will put up the gifts list later.

4. Is XXX coming/ not coming?

We respect others privacy, therefore kindly contact that person directly to check his attendance.

5. Why is the location not announced?

From our past experiences, whenever we informed of the gathering location, there were be people found prying near the location. Hence we decided to only inform those who are coming on the location to protect their privacy. Rest assured that the location is fully accessible by public transport and has ample parking spaces.

6. I have something to contribute to the party?

The party has always depended on the contributions of BWers for success; not just gifts and services but also time. If you have something you wish to contribute, please feel free to contact me, oralb or Minions2013:)

7. I am discreet, and will be coming alone if I attend. Would you still recommend me to sign up?

Don't worry if you are discreet and will be coming alone. Maybe of our members (including the moderators) are NOT that open too. It will just be a night of simple dinner, some games and making friends. In fact, you don't have to reveal your name/nick if you are not comfortable with it.

8. How do I sign up?

To have 1 consolidated attendance list, please PM Minions2013 or send an email to anni2013bw@gmail.com for the sign up sequence. You will need to make a $20 payment.

Alright, looking forward to seeing you guys there! 

Cheers!

• Guest locked this topic