Male HQ

Meet The Moderators To Share Your Views On Bw

HendryTan

1. Members, Guest, Supporters, Distractors, Old and Young, we like your views on BW Forum.

2. The following are suggested areas but feel free to add more feedback area.

a. How we are serving the needs of You and the Community.

How we can do it better.

b. The forum Contents
The contents our members post & our Mods share.
The advices, help our friends from Ooogachaga & friends posts.
Our Posting Guidelines
Our Moderation Policy

c. The Technology of the Forum
Feedback on the Forum Software we use and how we can improve it.
The Forum Status, PM and on Page-Chat feature
Our Mobile site
Our BW Facebook and Twitter - How we can leverage it better.
Is the forum Fast enough ?

Any new technical features we can add. Reference examples will be excellent.

d. We are totally self-funded by the advertisements you see and the moderators own pockets. The mods are all volunteers. Anything we can do to expand from our current constraints.

e. Any other areas.

3. The mods and our forum helpers and volunteers will be out in force this Saturday (19/10/2013 5pm-10pm) at the Anniversary Get-Together. We welcome suggestions, compliments, brick-bats and business proposals. If you have resources and time to volunteer, we are all ears too.

We will take all suggestions,ideas as inputs for our annual planning usually at the beginning of the year (Next one Jan 2014). There is however NO promise that we can action on it.

4. When you sign up for the BW anniversary get together, please indicate you like to meet the mods, so the mods/volunteers will be watching out for you.

PM Minions2013 or send an email to anni2013bw@gmail.com to the BW anniversary get together.

5. Hoping to hear from all.

Cheers !

Hendry Tan
On behalf of the Blowing Wind Mods

Sorry I can't be there to join you guys due to prior engagement. Anyways my thoughts and my love for all

of you will be there in spirit!

I feel blessed to have a forum to share my inner thoughts and feelings with members of our community. However for obvious reasons

I have to hide behind a cloak of anonymity.

In my humble opinion, the Mods/Owners of this Forum should vet postings more stringently like for example weeding out undesirable, childish, rude or uncalled for remarks. I know I am gonna get 'hammered' for saying this. But its my duty to speak out.

Also I feel the Mods should have a 'statute of limitation' for 'warning points'. For example, if someone receives

1 warning point and he does not commit another 'mistake' within a year, that 1 warning point he earned should

be expunged from his record.

I am quite satisfied posting and reading straight from the forum. I do not use the other features, like mobile nor FB, etc.

One thing I am a bit unhappy is watching video clips. At times I get breaks and miss certain dialogue. But then it could be the fault of

my PC.

Overall I am quite satisfied with this Forum. Thank you for maintaining this Forum and keep up the good work!

Finally have a great time at the anniversary.

Regards,

Yas1950 aka Eddy

Hi Hendry,

Sorry I just entered this forum and realized that I've got message.

Anyway among the moderators, I've never met you before, however other moderators like Eu aka Lungker, I met him before and golfing together in the past, as for Ben aka OralB and Wilson aka Gachi Muchi, I met and had a dinner and coffee drink with them before.

For gathering in future, I might be able so long an ample time be given and also if don't go overseas for work as I travel a lot every month due work commitment.

As for BW,  I am a member for some times, I will keep support and if you short of financial mean to keep this forum going just let me know, I will support within my capability. As for comment to some topics, I would keep to minimum comment as some times I felt a bit 'tired to argue with other whom I don't even know him' and just let it be. The most important of my advice, keep watch comment which 'taboo in our country' such race, religion, politics, etc. Tell the contributor to delete the message or moderator can do that, before the authority would take 'hand' to it.

Regards,

Frank @ crazygolfer

20 Oct 2013

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

• Guest locked this topic