Male HQ

How To Be A Bottom? + What Do Bottoms Do Before They Get Penetrated? (compiled)

Guest requiem

Guest requiem

I've nvr really been a bottom but I tried and failed. He had tried to enter me partially but failed fully. Now my anal area feels real itchy. Should I go to the doctor about it ? Its worrying me. Hopefully its just sensitive skin. Advice?

Actually you need not have anal sex in order to make love. For me I don't and many others also don't. In fact many also think that anal sex is dirty and this is different from person to person. If you enjoy anal sex then no choice you just have to go for it. There is alays a risk and if you can choose your partner well and not just peform sex will any Tom Dick and Harry you should be fine - of couse the general recommendation is using condom. You also need to understand how HIV is transmitted - normally through bleedings. If you are allergic to lubricants you can try baby oil which is cheap and safe as baby is using it - the only disadantage is non-water soluble and you have to wash with soap. Good luck young man !

Guest requiem

oh yes. He did use lubricant and it could be it or the condom. It was my first time anyway. It can't be any more serious right I hope? Its just itches which i felt instantly. Gosh I'm nvr going to attempt this ever again. I'm only 18 zz. Thanks guys.

I've nvr really been a bottom but I tried and failed. He had tried to enter me partially but failed fully. Now my anal area feels real itchy. Should I go to the doctor about it ? Its worrying me. Hopefully its just sensitive skin. Advice?

Let me take a look at it to see if you have infection.

That's not funny... I'm dead worried about the itch already.....

Just go an see a doctor lah.

Don't wait until it developed into something serious.

It could nothing, it could be something, it could be something in between but I am not qualified to tell you what it is. As people have already advised you, go see a doctor. Doctors have seen everything - from people shoving things up their anus to foreskin tears, both in straight and gay men so there is no need for you to feel shy about the consult. Hopefully what might be the worse thing in this situation is the worry.

Good luck

Guest agony uncle

Dont need to rush out to see the doctor yet. The itch might just go away. It could well be an allergic reaction, nothing more. But if the itch persists for a few more days, then pls quickly go and get help. Fastest way is to make a visit to the DSC clinic instead of going to your family doctor who will most likely refer you to this or national skin disease clinic anyway.

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/index.php

In the meantime, do keep the 'infected' area clean and dry. Also, if you have a mirror, you can examine the area for signs of infection. And you do see anything unusual like a boil or something, pls seek help immediately. Take care.

Hmm..

From my view, my advise are as follows:

1) If you are into anal sex next time, please practice safe sex. As you might not know is he clean or not.

2) As you just mentioned, your anal area feel itchy. That is normal as you don do proper cleaning before and after the anal sex. Please do wash up your anal area with mild soap and water. And dont go find others for fun(you know what i mean)

3) If the itchy still don go away around 1-2 days, please go and visit your family doctor. But just tell him that, feel itchy. Don know why like that.(I know it sounds lame but you have to tell him that way.)

4) Do not eat heaty stuff at the mean time. It might make it worst.

Anyway, gd luck to you.

:unsure:

258yvky.jpg

• 4 years later...

It's not easy being a bottom :P

You need to watch your diet, don't eat anything that make you have the run. And you have to (forgive my language) shit on the day you want to do it so when top finger you, there won't be any "extra things" inside. Plus it sorta loosen your hole in a way so top don't have to finger so much.

And before you go you need to have a throughout clean up/shower, especially the anal area. And you have to apply deodorant and so on to make you smell better so the top will feel better without having to smell your odor.

You might also want have enough sleep on the day before as sometimes anal sex can be intense and tiring.

During sex, bottom have to make their top feel comfortable and at ease so they can get hard. I've realize most top goes soft easily, thus do things that will make the top go hard again. Example can be kissing, licking the nipple, handjob, blowjob and so on. It is also the responsibility of the bottom to tell the top if he is feeling uncomfortable or not as some bottom need some loosing if not being penetrated can cause a lot of pain if not loosen properly.

Having sex requires a lot of preparation and it can be tiring at times. Hope this helps.

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

MerlinKun. . . I guess you are a pure btm yourself?? Hahaha...

My partners don't usually tell me all these stuffs de ... Haha... And they seemed to be "Every Ready for Sex" to me... ! I think they do it on their own without telling me much... And I also can't give much advice for btms... haha... But I learnt something that. . . If the Btm feels shiok during intercourse, they will have an erection during sex, and it means that the Top is good or something... Haha!

And yes, I do agree with MerlinKun... ! Tops out there... Its important for you to "last" in bed, and maintain the erection... Else the Btm will feel upset de... Haha.... And for btms, it also depends on how they arouse their tops... Some of them are damn skilled at it... Like when U are not realli in the mood for sex, they can arouse you and make you damn horny also... But if the chemistry with the btm is not there, its very hard to have a good time in bed

:thumb: May the 0dds. . . Be... Ever In your Favor !

:D

It's not easy being a bottom :P

You need to watch your diet, don't eat anything that make you have the run. And you have to (forgive my language) shit on the day you want to do it so when top finger you, there won't be any "extra things" inside. Plus it sorta loosen your hole in a way so top don't have to finger so much.

And before you go you need to have a throughout clean up/shower, especially the anal area. And you have to apply deodorant and so on to make you smell better so the top will feel better without having to smell your odor.

You might also want have enough sleep on the day before as sometimes anal sex can be intense and tiring.

During sex, bottom have to make their top feel comfortable and at ease so they can get hard. I've realize most top goes soft easily, thus do things that will make the top go hard again. Example can be kissing, licking the nipple, handjob, blowjob and so on. It is also the responsibility of the bottom to tell the top if he is feeling uncomfortable or not as some bottom need some loosing if not being penetrated can cause a lot of pain if not loosen properly.

Having sex requires a lot of preparation and it can be tiring at times. Hope this helps.

wow so much preparation. u must be a considerate btm, u deserve a top that respects u. :thumb:

most tops worry about not being able to 'perform' or not being able to satisfy the btm. u need to relax during sex to enjoy and perform. gd sex is when both parties accommodate and enjoy the sex as much as possible and not just about one party. :B)

Guest ongwsjackson

I'm quite surprised no one mentioned douching.

http://youtu.be/20Xd6QOajuo

"And also dude in the video you fill your ass with 3 douche loads of water and can still wash your face and finish showering before you empty? That's some good ass muscles."

Edited by jacksonongws

1. Vegetarian diet for two days

2. Drinking plenty of water

3. Mental preparation; clearing the mind of anxiety

4. Bowel purification before the act

5. Put on a bathrobe/towel

6. Enter the room with the top in it

7. Take off my bathrobe/towel with my back facing the top

8. Turn my head slowly, with that soft gaze

8 Steps. :ph34r:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Hey DarkFlame,

Do you always do this to your Tops ?!?!

How many of u btms here have difficultly passing motion the next day after being banged hard?

That could be because the waste in your body changed from skinny-long cylinder shape to fat-short cylinder shape, so naturally it is harder to pass motion.

Merlinkun,

Ask U, if any case the btm doesn't have a hard on during sex, issit that he is not enjoying it ??

I am not too sure as I am always hard on during sex lol. But for me personally if I can't get hard, it means the top is really terrible. Do note it is different for different people.

MerlinKun,

Whao! U must be enjoying your sex a lot ! hahaha... :D

But it seems like, for sex, the btm has a lot of preparation works to do, while the Top do not really need to prepare ! LoL ! :P

So you have to be booked at least 3 days in advance in order to make this preparation.

How about impromptu sex? You give excuse? such as: oh not convenient, I got L.S. today ^_^ ^_^

Hey DarkFlame, Do you always do this to your Tops ?!?!

Maybe I do..?? :P

So you have to be booked at least 3 days in advance in order to make this preparation. How about impromptu sex? You give excuse? such as: oh not convenient, I got L.S. today ^_^ ^_^

Yeah, be like a high class prostitute :thumb:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

MerlinKun,

Whao! U must be enjoying your sex a lot ! hahaha... :D

But it seems like, for sex, the btm has a lot of preparation works to do, while the Top do not really need to prepare ! LoL ! :P

lol no. Just sharing what I know hahahaha.

But if the top is good, all the hard work was not without waste. :)

So you have to be booked at least 3 days in advance in order to make this preparation.

How about impromptu sex? You give excuse? such as: oh not convenient, I got L.S. today ^_^ ^_^

not if you're using laxative. eg tonight i take 2 senna tablets + psyllium husk tomorrow morning i can go toilet already, passing soft and bulky stools has never been easy like this.

imo there's no such thing as impromptu anal sex, even male and female pxxn stars have to do "preparation" before the shooting starts...

Edited by berrymore84

lol no. Just sharing what I know hahahaha.

But if the top is good, all the hard work was not without waste. :)

Haha...

Yeah! I love it when Btms enjoy the sex... Feels a sense of satisfaction / achievement !

• 10 months later...

• 1 year later...
Guest deadfish

How do you bottom without being like a dead fish? Many a times I do not know what to do when my bf fucks me. I will just lay there while he enter me. I do not know how else to satisfy him. Is it enough for a top? I am quite shy when it comes to sex. 

1. Talk to your bf about what he wants

Does he prefers you to be a dead fish or does he prefers you to be a slut-in-bed?

2. Ask yourself - what you want

Do you prefers to be a dead fish or you rather be a slut-in-bed who can pleasure your bf?

3.  Find the middle ground so both gets what they want.

How do you bottom without being like a dead fish? Many a times I do not know what to do when my bf fucks me. I will just lay there while he enter me. I do not know how else to satisfy him. Is it enough for a top? I am quite shy when it comes to sex. 

You must not be shy when having sex. After all, it's all about satisfying each other's needs and desires.

i think a good rule of thumb would be to reciprocate the favour. if he's doing his best to pleasure you, then you do the same back. like play with his nipples as he is entering you, if you're doing missionary. or moan or push your butt backwards if you're doing doggy. the little things that might turn him on. :)

Yeah you are damn right! I super love it when my btm talks dirty to me when I F him... and he shows signs of being high by caressing me and all... makes me feel good... hahaha

No fixed way of doing it. Different folks, different strokes. Best thing to do is to communicate with your partner and find a middle-ground. Be considerate and not selfish.

Don't feel pressurised to fake anything. Be true to yourself and enjoy!

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic