Male HQ

8Ighth Anniversary After Party - Missed Connection & Getting To Know You!

passby

Hahaha.. Same here, nice to have that brief chat. Btw, I wanted to send you a PM since I have something private to ask but I guess your inbox is full. Would be nice if you can drop me a PM once you've freed up your inbox. Tks! :)

Email me xxxx_sg@yahoo com.sg :-)

I am pleased to have been offered the opportunity to participate in Blowing Wind's anniversary party, and I hope that my impromptu presentation served the group well. Remember to never go to war without your battle kits and that testing does not have to be intimidating with our anonymous testing in 4 easy steps. Now for some additional information, our anonymous test site operates during the following timings, Tues - 18:30hr to 20:15hr; Wed - 18:30hr to 20:15hr; Sat - 13:30hr to 15:15hr. The schedule for our Mobile Testing Service is shown on our website. Please do not hesitate to contact me here or call 6254 0212 for any inquiries or requests. I would definitely love to hear some suggestions regarding improvements that I can make. All in all I really had a blast last night! :thumb:  

1381614_350790951723064_184662149_n.jpg

On a personal note, is anyone gonna use the gift certificates (in door gift pack)? Do ask me along :D

I'm planning to use it to go Play this coming friday and the foam party at Absolute on 1 Nov. Let me know if you wanna come along.

Welcome Bacon to the forum. No worries if u miss it, you can always register with passby if there is any upcoming sessions, though usually it's the 80s or 90s range, but I guess he can also organize one for the 80s + 70s. I think many at the party were keen to know u too(including myself ).

Thanks oralb for the welcome!

Minions I had a great time chatting with you and Bern. Too bad I had to leave as it was getting late! You both did a good job organising the party.

For those who didn't / couldn't attend, try to make it next year. You'll have a great time.

And now the big question : was there an orgy after we left? :-)

You should have stayed on to find out... It was a full moon night !!! :-)

Haha forgot to P.S: only have chatting, drinking and nail polishing orgy after party. And that was till 3am before we left. And I m still clueless who is that bulging presenter everyone is eyeing.

Aiyo...your eyes got stamp ah... So outstanding cannot see... everyone drooling lor...

10600425695263b42cf00bc.jpg

Believe me, he realised what was going on after reading the posts.
I'm sure "he" has a registered user id which "he" should use to post...so that we can PM him... Lol...

We need more of "him" to spice up the events... Hope to see him again in future event.

Edited by passby

I am pleased to have been offered the opportunity to participate in Blowing Wind's anniversary party, and I hope that my impromptu presentation served the group well.

Remember to never go to war without your battle kits and that testing does not have to be intimidating with our anonymous testing in 4 easy steps.

Now for some additional information, our anonymous test site operates during the following timings,

• Tues - 18:30hr to 20:15hr;
  • Wed - 18:30hr to 20:15hr;
  • Sat - 13:30hr to 15:15hr.

The schedule for our Mobile Testing Service is shown on our website. Please do not hesitate to contact me here or call 6254 0212 for any inquiries or requests.

I would definitely love to hear some suggestions regarding improvements that I can make. All in all I really had a blast last night! :thumb:

1381614_350790951723064_184662149_n.jpg

On a personal note, is anyone gonna use the gift certificates (in door gift pack)? Do ask me along :D

Glad to finally see your posting, now you know who I am, I hope... You can't blame the rest for rolling their eyes...

In case you need refresher, I sent you home... :-)

Aiyo...your eyes got stamp ah... So outstanding cannot see... everyone drooling lor...

Sit at the door with some standing behind mah, maybe kena blocked. The history slides were interesting I not looking elsewhere other than ogle once in a while at the cute lean dark blue tee guy opposite me beside the projected wall. Got it?

Sit at the door with some standing behind mah, maybe kena blocked. The history slides were interesting I not looking elsewhere other than ogle once in a while at the cute lean dark blue tee guy opposite me beside the projected wall. Got it?

He's standing at the buffet table la... Originally was standing outside, I asked him in...

Dark blue tee?! Someone is here wor.... Own up if you wanna be identified... Lol...

He's standing at the buffet table la... Originally was standing outside, I asked him in...

Dark blue tee?! Someone is here wor.... Own up if you wanna be identified... Lol...

I hope you're not referring to me... I think he's referring to the other guy in dark blue tee...

To the other guy in blue: Forgot to let you know that if you want an internship with my company, PM me and I'll see what I can do to help.

I hope you're not referring to me... I think he's referring to the other guy in dark blue tee...

To the other guy in blue: Forgot to let you know that if you want an internship with my company, PM me and I'll see what I can do to help.

Let TYRtan decide... Lol...

I'm sure "he" has a registered user id which "he" should use to post...so that we can PM him... Lol...

We need more of "him" to spice up the events... Hope to see him again in future event.

I have left messages for Him in Facebook that He is now the current talking point. I hope He will register here as a member. :) Edited by victorp

LOL.. U like his beefy physique! :P Oh, so you heard him speak.. 

Yeah, he got that Indonesian accent in his speech.. 

I dunno beefy or chubby cos he quite stocky. Huggable i must say, but it is just that look that melt me. But the accent....ahem, can be improve. ^_^

Didn't see, I and robin was like sitting toward one direction constantly and i purposely moved my chair to face in his direction too. Hehe... sometimes it is good to have a crush, I dun believe that crush must really get to eventually know that people. I just treated it as a nice feeling to go with the move of appreciating an "art-piece". You dun always go to gallery to buy art-pieces off the shelf every time....I guess we all piled our resources into getting the ultimate masterpiece in our life. ^_^

Edited by HydroNaut

I dunno beefy or chubby cos he quite stocky. Huggable i must say, but it is just that look that melt me. But the accent....ahem, can be improve. ^_^

Didn't see, I an robin was like sitting toward one direction constantly and i purposely moved me chair to face in his direction too. Hehe... sometimes it is good to have a crush, I dun believe that crush must really get to eventually know that people. I just treated it as a nice feeling to go with the move of appreciating an "art-piece". You dun always go to gallery to buy art-pieces off the shelf every time....I guess we all piled our resources into getting the ultimate masterpiece in our life. ^_^

I agree with what you mentioned! hahaa... His accent is rather unique though.. makes you remembers him more? LOL! 

Btw, I don't recall Robin.. He is your friend? 

I total like your description of going to a gallery, and not always you have to buy an art piece.. :D

I agree with what you mentioned! hahaa... His accent is rather unique though.. makes you remembers him more? LOL! 

Btw, I don't recall Robin.. He is your friend? 

I total like your description of going to a gallery, and not always you have to buy an art piece.. :D

Yeah, was with Robin who was wearing a tee with the big word "Absolute" at the front, quite a cute tee. ^_^  Though he dun even step into any sauna. We played mahjong from time to time too.

Yeah, I am constantly shopping and appreciating "art-pieces", rarely buy though maybe not the right time to buy and maybe the "artpieces" are just too "costly" at the moment. ^_^

Edited by HydroNaut

Yeah, was with Robin who was wearing a tee with the big word "Absolute" at the front, quite a cute tee. ^_^  Though he dun even step into any sauna. We played mahjong from time to time too.

Yeah, I am constantly shopping and appreciating "art-pieces", rarely buy though maybe not the right time to buy and maybe the "artpieces" are just too "costly" at the moment. ^_^

Oh, Ok, I do have some vague images of Robin right now. .Perhaps we can go out for an outing 1 of these days? Is great to know more friends too.. :D Playing Mahjong? I really no skills in playing MJ, perhaps we can go for some other activities, like KTV, etc? 

LOL.. Tell me, where do you go shopping and appreciating those "art-pieces"? haha.. 

Not really. I think I said hi but I forgot his name. lol

Was going around and around.

I also said Hi to him, and knew that he is from Indo.. 

But, me too, forgotten his name.. LOL! 

Thanks Steoh, will definitely seek your advice when time comes for my internship.

Really had a good time at the chalet. Thanks to the organisers for puting so much effort in it.

Still got chance.. Haha :P

Nah....I totally loses interest when I hear someone is dating or seeing other people. That is the thing... those that are dating, seeing someone or attached are always the crowd that attracts me...cause their eyes are always so focused and not flamboyant. Sigh...

The guy that pulled my shirt >.< you may message me ~~ lol.

Message or massage you? By the way, love your condom usage presentation.....you seem like tipsy when you are doing your presentation...is that your normal self or due to the alcohol influence? The way you present was so high and cute. ^_^   

Message or massage you? By the way, love your condom usage presentation.....you seem like tipsy when you are doing your presentation...is that your normal self or due to the alcohol influence? The way you present was so high and cute. ^_^

Lol...

Avy... You wanna learn more about condoms from kor kor ?

Edited by passby

• 3 weeks later...