Male HQ

Forum New Feature: Bw Calendar

Bern

1. I am pleased to announce a new feature of the forum: BW Calendar. It will be a consolidation of a majority of gay-related activities and events listing within Singapore. So I now know where to look for my weekend gai gai.

2. I have added some events for the weeks ahead, please let me know what kind of events do you wish to see MORE on the page.

• Registered members will be also able to use the calendar to organize their activities (subject to moderation.) Just don't promote any unhealthy activities. :whistle:
  • Any community partners who wish to have their activities listed on BW Calendar, do register for an account if not yet and send me a PM.

3. Currently, the calendar only works on the full version of the forum. Keep a lookout for this space for more updates. :)

Join the official BW Telegram Group Chat: https://bit.ly/frmbw

Hi Bern,

So if I want to add some kind of event I am hosting, I'm free to do so? Just want to clarify.

Definitely! As long as it is open to our BW readers (if not, why are you posting it publicly anyway hmm) AND not passby's kind of events. Please feel free to add it in. ;)

Join the official BW Telegram Group Chat: https://bit.ly/frmbw

It'd be helpful if members including moderators can also add to the calendar events of general interest. That way the calendar can be sharing platform and members of the same interest could have reason too for meet-up.

Do the things at which you are great, not what you were never made for.”

I noticed when there are more than 3 events on the same day, these events are collated and the events for the day are just shown as 'Events'. 

Wonder if there is some function to compress the words so that most events can be shown more clearly.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

• 2 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic