Male HQ

Why I Cannot Reply To A Particular Comments ?

Undies69

When I clicked on Quote which I wanna directly reply to that guy's comment, it does not effect. Instead, it becomes a new reply ?

Can anyone help ?

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Clear your cache and refresh the page.  Let us know if you still have the problem. 

Meanwhile, I will move this post to IT folder.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

I have cleared but I still having such problem

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

I am still having such problem .. where I click Quote to someone's comment, the comment by that someone was not attached to my reply .. it as good as I am trying to reply as a new window , pls help ?

• 2 weeks later...

I am still having such problem .. where I click Quote to someone's comment, the comment by that someone was not attached to my reply .. it as good as I am trying to reply as a new window , pls help ?

Browse with Firefox instead.

I had same problem when browse with IE; can the moderator kindly explain why ?

Browse with Firefox instead.

I had same problem when browse with IE; can the moderator kindly explain why ?

Hi,

There is a known compatibility issue with IE11. For now, I have made some changes that may fix this issue, clear your cookies and cache by following the steps here - http://kb.iu.edu/data/ahic.html and check if the issue has been resolved.

Join the official BW Telegram Group Chat: https://bit.ly/frmbw

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.