Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Anyone in BKK now say hi ;)

Tried my first massage randomly at Miss Puke @ Siam Square. Went for 2hr traditional Thai Massage. It seems like "HE" is a norm in any straight establishment..

HE by man or woman?

Guest orgylover

Any recent reviews on the orgy night at r3 sauna esp during the Halloween night? Am gg bkk next sat and hopefully they have an orgy night that weekend. Tks in advance!

Today I finally ended my curiosity about the much appraised Yunomori Onsen.

Booked 2hr massage in a private room and thereafter headed to the bath house. While the massage was not extraordinary, the ambience, the classy feel and the friendly staff were commendable. The total package of having a relaxing massage in a private room and thereafter experiencing the eye popping "cruising" action, brought the total experience to a whole new level.

I can really understand why some of you guys love the place so much ;). The guide on the wall as you enter the bath house seems pointless to me as there aren't obvious signages to tell us which is which. But that's actually the interesting part. Roaming around for the first time with curious eyes bouncing to and fro was so much fun! As you enter, it is compulsory to take a shower. It is done in an interesting manner. You find an empty slot and sit down on a plastic stool and start showering with shower foam and shampoo provided. There is a small mirror in front of you to look at. After that, you begin with the "ritual" hopping from one point to another. I really kowtow to those who could just jump into the cold pool as it took me minutes before gathering full courage to dip my whole body into the pool and with much expressions on my face. It is also interesting to see us like "Adam" trying to cover our private parts with leaf but in this case a small little towel. Of course there were some brave souls who weren't bothered and walked around confidently exhibiting their total nudity.. There is an outdoor pool but it isn't really outdoor as there are still shelters above our heads.

Will certainly go back again! :)

Be cool, like a breeze...

Guest bkkandy

Today I finally ended my curiosity about the much appraised Yunomori Onsen.

Booked 2hr massage in a private room and thereafter headed to the bath house. While the massage was not extraordinary, the ambience, the classy feel and the friendly staff were commendable. The total package of having a relaxing massage in a private room and thereafter experiencing the eye popping "cruising" action, brought the total experience to a whole new level.

I can really understand why some of you guys love the place so much ;). The guide on the wall as you enter the bath house seems pointless to me as there aren't obvious signages to tell us which is which. But that's actually the interesting part. Roaming around for the first time with curious eyes bouncing to and fro was so much fun! As you enter, it is compulsory to take a shower. It is done in an interesting manner. You find an empty slot and sit down on a plastic stool and start showering with shower foam and shampoo provided. There is a small mirror in front of you to look at. After that, you begin with the "ritual" hopping from one point to another. I really kowtow to those who could just jump into the cold pool as it took me minutes before gathering full courage to dip my whole body into the pool and with much expressions on my face. It is also interesting to see us like "Adam" trying to cover our private parts with leaf but in this case a small little towel. Of course there were some brave souls who weren't bothered and walked around confidently exhibiting their total nudity.. There is an outdoor pool but it isn't really outdoor as there are still shelters above our heads.

Will certainly go back again! :)

Thanks for the new review. After some reviews here I got interested, but after some more googling wasn't so sure any more. Now I might try....

As for the cruisiness supermann mentioned, how about guys getting erections there? With the small towel might be hard to conceal if it happens. Might cause embarrassment, no? I'm asking because the subtleness is exactly what tends to turn me on, so I'm afraid I might get hard there... ;)

Thanks for the new review. After some reviews here I got interested, but after some more googling wasn't so sure any more. Now I might try....

As for the cruisiness supermann mentioned, how about guys getting erections there? With the small towel might be hard to conceal if it happens. Might cause embarrassment, no? I'm asking because the subtleness is exactly what tends to turn me on, so I'm afraid I might get hard there... ;)

well, I did see guys with semi-erections and they were pretty open about it. Most of them would cover themselves with the small towel though. Everyone just mind their own business. If they get bothered (straight guys won't even have a second look at your tools) with the erections they see, then there is nothing to worry about as they are part of us :)

Edited by Coolbriz

Be cool, like a breeze...

well, I did see guys with semi-erections and they were pretty open about it. Most of them would cover themselves with the small towel though. Everyone just mind their own business. If they get bothered (straight guys won't even have a second look at your tools) with the erections they see, then there is nothing to worry about as they are part of us :)

thanks for that. Guess based on that I'll try it at some point then, and then of course shall be obliged to share my experience here as well ;-)

Edited by bkkandy

Yes I went to the Silom Cooking School in November. The teacher was very nice and the food was great. 1000 baht for one class or if you go to an evening class it is only 900 baht. They give you a recipe book to take home so you can try it by yourself. You can make a reservation on their website and they will confirm by email.

thanks coolbriz,

but do you happen to know any legit sp that may offer HE? (healthland? etc?)

most if not all massage places in Silom do HE. Some have only male masseurs, some both male and female. They typically ask your preference. Also, the masseurs are usually discreet about it, i.e. if a str8 customer doesn't, well get aroused during the massage they won't bother to go anywhere (that's my understanding. Brought a str8 male friend to one of the places I prefer, he reported no "issues")

Try "The Prime" in Silom Soi 6. Legit with very good massages, and the discreet HE if you are so inclined.

Edited by bkkandy

most if not all massage places in Silom do HE. Some have only male masseurs, some both male and female. They typically ask your preference. Also, the masseurs are usually discreet about it, i.e. if a str8 customer doesn't, well get aroused during the massage they won't bother to go anywhere (that's my understanding. Brought a str8 male friend to one of the places I prefer, he reported no "issues")

Try "The Prime" in Silom Soi 6. Legit with very good massages, and the discreet HE if you are so inclined.

Yes almost all straight parlors i have visited provide HE if the masseur understood your intention.

Your intention is usually manifested as a raging hard-on that can't seem to subside :P

Edited by otokonoko

Haha yup u guys are probably right. I didn't manifest any hard on as it wasn't my intention to so the therapists respect my "decision" ;)

good for you if you can manage your intentions and control their potential manifestations that well!

I usually cannot help but getting hard during a massage ;-)

Need a recommendation for sauna on a sat late night. Would it be chakran, babylon or sauna mania?

Well, it got to be Sauna Mania near Silom. Starts to get real crowded after midnight Saturday when everyone goes naked.

i be there the same time.. interested to visit r3 on sunday?

R3 on Sunday's total washout the last two times I visited. I was told unless there are special events like orgy parties otherwise don't bother, you are better off visiting Mania for the naked night. That was in August though, so do let us know if the scene changed of late.

Hi guys will be going to bkk next week. Anyone can share what is the best time to visit Yunomori on a weekday?

Yunomori opens 10 to midnight If I recalled correctly.

If you do go on weekends better to call ahead to book massage.

Guest orgylover

R3 on Sunday's total washout the last two times I visited. I was told unless there are special events like orgy parties otherwise don't bother, you are better off visiting Mania for the naked night. That was in August though, so do let us know if the scene changed of late.

it's their afternoon orgy this sunday :)

Guest orgylover

Well, it got to be Sauna Mania near Silom. Starts to get real crowded after midnight Saturday when everyone goes naked.

tks, i am on my way there now. hopefully it is good. will give a review in the morning. :)

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.