Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

there seems to be some confusion about the naked parties at various saunas. They are not special one-ff events, but regular, following these schedules:

R3: Mon naked, Tue+Wed Fundoshi (provided for free), Thu naked, Fri+Sat underwear, Sun naked

Mania: Mon+Tue underwear, Wed free style, Thu naked, Fri small towel, Sat underwear,Sun naked

Man Factory: Mon naked, Tue underwear, Wed naked, Thu big towel, Fri naked, Sat underwear, Sun naked

All info available from their respective websites. 

In addition to these daily themes R3 have the special parties, each 2 times per month, i.e. Big Orgy (9-11 pm), Afternoon Orgy (4-6 pm) and Fetish (9-11 pm). The dates for the current month are posted on their website, www.r3sauna.com.

Guest orgylover

tks, i am on my way there now. hopefully it is good. will give a review in the morning. :)

finally, my virgin visit to sauna mania. well its not difficult to walk from silom mrt. a word of advice to first timers is to purchase the tourist sim card at the airport and if u are lost or unsure, just turn on google map to navigate. can use while in the cab too so u will know if the driver is bringing you via a correct route.

back to sauna mania, i've reached there abt midnight and its their underwear night. Nothing much at locker room, everyone just dressed up or get undress.

I went up to the top level after undressing, nothing there except alot of people resting. Down one level its the sauna and steam room, its really hot inside and no action at all. I left in less then a minute in the steam room as i do not want my underwear to be drenched in sweat.

Down one level to the maze, its very dark but u could always make out the shape from the silhouette. Everyone was just standing around, no action at all. I was moving from one end to the other and except for some occasion fondling which lasted less than 3secs, i dun see any further action taken.

Till i reach the big mattress in the middle of the maze, there's no one making out there as well. Suddenly i felt a hand fondling my back and slowly moving down my groin. I moved my hands back and felt a 6pack abs and slowly i moved down to his groin. He slowly moved his hands to my back and went inside my underwear and down my butt crack. He began to attack the hole with his finger and pushed me down to the big bed. For a moment i thot we were going to start the show but after he finger fuck me for a while, he pulled me up and led me into one of the private rooms. Whatever happen in the room are nothing unusual but I must admit that he pound me good and his tool was thick.

After my private session, i showered and went back to the maze. Its the same with all bystanders around fondling passerbys and vice versa. On the big bed were a couple lying down and chatting. I left the place close to 3am.

I was lucky to get lucky but would have expect more. The crowd were 90% local and abt 8 out of 10 were young. They are mostly in a group and thus explain the shyness. Dun think foreigners will get lucky here as they are much into thai. I was thot to be a thai by the guy who hit on me initially till i spoke a mixture of english and thai at the end.

Now to r3 next for their afternoon orgy. Wish me luck! Chok dee. :)

Guest orgylover

Looking forward to ur feedback on R3. Hope goods as going next Sat orgy. :)

finally to the infamous orgy party at r3.

the directions from their website is very accurate and not very difficult to locate.

place was packed from the counter to the locker room n it took a while to get undress n by the time i was ready it was 5 mins past 4. went straight up to level 4 n party has not started yet, then came an announcement that the orgy party will start at 4.30pm instead.

As there is time to spare, i went around to explore the sauna. The place was clean and spacious with nice facilities but it is not for the weak heart as you have to climb stairs and more stairs to get to anywhere. Tired of walking i relax at one of the quiet & dark corner in the maze. No actions yet as i think everyone is reserving for the orgy party.

Then came an announcement that orgy party will start at 4.50 instead. Sianz.

To cut short the review, at 4.50pm, the party started with a show. I guess the showboys/models were late and thus the delay. Everyone was crowding at the entrance of the orgy party. There was an emcee and he began teaching everyone safe sex, how to use condom and put the lube, with live fxxking show by the models. Quite hot show but it ended promptly. Then the models came out into the crowd and the emcee cheered everyone to touch and feel or even bj on the spot. Some did the bj and it lasted less then 30secs. The models then went up to the top level and the emcee announced whoever wants more to come up.

There was a check to be naked by the staff and another one passing lube and condom at the entrance.

Not much of actions up there and everyone was just crowding around a live fxxking show by the models. The emcee came up and prompted everyone to get into actions but seriously no one is getting any further with one another except with the models.

The breakthrough came when a customer was fxxked by the model and the emcee came and pulled the model away and pulled in another customer to carry on the fxxk. Then like hell break loose, everyone was taking turns fxxking that customer.

For me, my breakthrough came shortly after that. While watching the hot scene actions, a muscle fit young chap stood behind me and using his hardon to move up and down my crack. As the spot was crowded with audience, he led me into another corner and began to fondle and lick me. He lubed my hole with his tongue and slowly changed to his finger from one to two fingers. I felt so so hot n was moaning non stop.Before i could catch my breath, He then turned me around and began to fxxk me with the condom on for sure. We were on a standing doggie style and he pounded me real hard.

Afterwhich hell breaks loose for me. I felt many hands fondling me and suddenly a hand pushed my head to the left and his massive prick was right at my lips. I do not like to bj but I have no other way and began sucking it like a lollipop. The prick was thick, long with a massive dickhead. It went on for a while, both sucking and fxxking. Then the massive prick went away but it was replaced by another in a flash. I was put in the position that i could not move around my head or body. My both hands were on the wall or floor trying to keep my balance.

The one fxxking me came, i guess n then i felt another dick trying to take over. I believe that was the massive dick that i was sucking earlier as it took a while for the huge dickhesd to enter me but he managed to penetrate in and began to fxxk me. It was very painful at first and i could not do much with the position i am in and the screaming was muffled by the dicks taking turns to fxxk my mouth. Think they thot i was moaning. Slowly i got used to the size and tried my best to enjoy it.

Finally the massive dick came and in a flash, another dick replaces him. Much smaller one but i am not complaining. I was then placed on my fours and my head was tilted up when someone was using my mouth. To my surprise, no one came in my mouth. I guess my bj skills really sucks. Haha. anyway i think they took turns to fxxk me as i felt the dick that just left my mouth went into my lovehole. The size tells me so. This went on for quite a while. I felt like 6-7 different dicks in me. My back was breaking in that doggie position i am in. One saviour came and turned me around and put me on missionary. I like the way he does it as his both hands locked my both arms down and pounded me hard. So kinky. The fxxking at my mouth stopped as ny new position does not allow them to. After the last came, i got up immediately and went away. Shortly emcee announced the orgy party was over and when i walked out, i saw all the models on the mattress. The emcee then asked whoever wants to masterbate and cum on the models can do so now, if not to proceed down.

I went down and showered then left shortly with sore ass but a smile on the face. Orgy parties at r3 is strongly recommended.

Now i am stucked on what to do next. Any other saunas to beat this or rather which sauna is good on a monday? I will be here till friday ALONE, any recommendations to club and to pick up or be picked up? Not the silom bars that i am referring to though. ANy kind advise is appreciated.

thanks orgylover for those reviews. I have to say i was not as lucky as you at the R3 orgy party a couple of weeks ago and got only 2 or 3 fxxks (even though it was even this "big" one on a Saturday night rather than Sunday afternoon), but I assume that is because I am a farang, whereas I take it you are Asian, thus better blending in with the tastes of the mostly local-for-local crowd there.

But I agree the action focuses mostly on the models, less action among the customers. Was going to try the Fetish Party last Friday but couldn't make it. Same for today's orgy party. 

If I may ask, are you into farang at all?

thanks orgylover for those reviews. I have to say i was not as lucky as you at the R3 orgy party a couple of weeks ago and got only 2 or 3 fxxks (even though it was even this "big" one on a Saturday night rather than Sunday afternoon), but I assume that is because I am a farang, whereas I take it you are Asian, thus better blending in with the tastes of the mostly local-for-local crowd there.

But I agree the action focuses mostly on the models, less action among the customers. Was going to try the Fetish Party last Friday but couldn't make it. Same for today's orgy party.

If I may ask, are you into farang at all?

Yes it depends on luck as well. Probably it helps being asian and i do speak thai though not fluently.

One thing to add is thai sauna is very safe as in everyone practises safe sex. Though i was pinned down and cannot see who is fxxking me, condom were on every dick that were penetrating me.

I do not discriminate any races or sizes but safe and discreet is a must. in fact come to think of it, in fact one farang was pounding me at r3 as i heard someone saying being fxxk by farang. It could be another one being fxxk though as i could not turn and see.

Hope your next orgy party will be great. Chok dee

-----

Now i am stucked on what to do next. Any other saunas to beat this or rather which sauna is good on a monday? I will be here till friday ALONE, any recommendations to club and to pick up or be picked up? Not the silom bars that i am referring to though. ANy kind advise is appreciated.

You can try the parties at saunas Dejavu and Cruising.  Look in  saunabangkok.com

BTW, a good time to visit Sauna Mania is on Thursday and Sunday (nude nights) after 6PM.

Guest Rayzaray

Jus bck fr yunomori onsen. Hd a mssg thn hd a gd bath in the onsen. The mssg was gd request for firm mssg (one of the best mssg I've hd so far). Nice clean spa n they sent me bck to mrt stn by tuk tuk ( their free shuttle)

Was at R3 last Sat for the orgy. The place was jam packed with guys, mostly young ones 20 to 30s. At one point I felt suffocating bcos of the body heat. Major downside to this is no available rooms. Couples practically waited outside cubicles to chope them.

I managed to have fun with a very cute young thai, told me he is 24. Had a second session after that with a twink. Could have gone on bcos of the many choices available, place was still rather busy till midnight.

Did not take part in the mass orgy bcos you have to show the mc your hard on before you were allowed up to the roof top, too shy to do that. Immediately following the orgy session the entire roof top became a no towel section. Again did not linger too long, just went up to look see. Personally much prefers one on one in private cubicle, haha.

Was at R3 last Sat for the orgy. The place was jam packed with guys, mostly young ones 20 to 30s. At one point I felt suffocating bcos of the body heat. Major downside to this is no available rooms. Couples practically waited outside cubicles to chope them.

I managed to have fun with a very cute young thai, told me he is 24. Had a second session after that with a twink. Could have gone on bcos of the many choices available, place was still rather busy till midnight.

Did not take part in the mass orgy bcos you have to show the mc your hard on before you were allowed up to the roof top, too shy to do that. Immediately following the orgy session the entire roof top became a no towel section. Again did not linger too long, just went up to look see. Personally much prefers one on one in private cubicle, haha.

It seems that some entrepreneurs are doing something good in BKK. All it takes is a little imagination to put themselves in the position of their clients.

Why cannot some people in Singapore open a similar place to make competition to Cruise Club?

I Hate Thailand as the video is called. In English. Beautiful piece.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=957951594219843&pnref=story

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

You mean the naked MC checked the penis of all guests before he allowed them to get in? Is it automatically naked as soon as you get in?

I've been there on their Sunday event and the MC doesn't check anything at all.... you just need to drop the towel on the way up, that's it.

My experience too. When the event starts, too many penises pass by that somebody could check them. It's like getting into the nude zone at Sauna Mania.

Read from somewhere that BKK is a good place to spend Xmas. Would like to party and get drunk and get laid on Xmas at BKK ... hahaha 

any advice or comments

Advice: Dont forget to play safe.

Comment: Dont get too drunk or you will not be able to be an active sex partner ... unless you prefer to be a dead fish.

:)

OK so here is the report from yesterday's fetish party at R3:

The bottom line is, it is essentially identical to the orgy party. The only difference is that at the beginning the models appear in some leather gear (such as harness, leather jockstrap, with cockring). Two of them had one hand handcuffed in a pair of hand handcuffs suspended from the ceiling on a chain. None of the guest wore anything related to the fetish theme. In fact, everyone was just wearing underwear, as apart from the "fetish party" Fridays is underwear night.

Then the MC invited everyone to touch and play wit the models. People appeared to be shy and needed continuous encouragement from the MC to move forward and not to be shy. Well i took the opportunity to rim one of the models ;-) That lasted about 15 minutes, then the models (I think a total of 5 or 6 guys) went upstairs, having their leather gear removed. Then everyone else was invited upstairs, but required to take off their underewear and the MC repeatedly said there was going to be an orgy upstairs.

And so it happened. On the top floor the models were available to everyone to fuck, or be fucked, depending on the models role. While people did that while everyone else was watching the that action, there was little action going on among the guests. The MC kept encouraging the crowd not to be shy and to "help" the fucking couples (consisting of a model and guest), i.e. get closer and take part. That ongoing encouragement was symptomatic, there were so many guys just watching whatever action was going on, but not engaging themselves with other guests. Of course, some people did, but by far not as many as one would expect in a setting like this. Not sure how to explain this. As for myself, as a farang in this action-shy crowd it was even more difficult to get some action, as many guys there seem not to be into westerners (of which I only saw to others in addition to myself). Usually guys I touched shied away, either because of the general shyness or because they weren't into farang.

Well, I won't complain, because I did manage to get my share of the action. First sucking a guy in the dowstairs maze before the party started (sucked him again towards the end of the orgy party, this time until; he came :-) ). Early on, I sat on one of the models that was a top, who was lying on his back on one of the mattresses and awaiting takers. Much later I managed to get one of the guests to fuck me next to a model-guest couple on one of the beds in the back. Finally, towards the end (the MC started to announce how many minutes there were left 20 minutes before the end), another guy let me play with him, even kissing, which was nice, and I used that opportunity to cum.

All of the MCs talking is in Thai, so I only picked up what I could understand with my still limited Thai. Apart from telling people not to be shy (most used word of the evening: ไม่อาย "mai aai", meaning don"t be shy or embarrassed) he "advertised" the availability of condoms and lube as well as poppers from him. He would go up to fucking couples and offer them to sniff from his poppers bottle.

Thats it. I guess my advice to everyone going would be to take the initiative with the guys there and not wait for them to start anything. 

I've been there on their Sunday event and the MC doesn't check anything at all.... you just need to drop the towel on the way up, that's it.

Perhaps I have misunderstood the situation bcos the landing going up to the roof top was pack bodies to bodies, and like someone mentioned here, mc spoke mainly in Thai. But I did see guys going up to the mc one and one, dropped their towel and the mc took one look, made some comments like "wow, nice" or "wow, so big" before they were allowed up to the roof top to join the models. But after the event, after an hour or so around 10pm, the mass orgies continued and everyone was allowed up provided they dropped their towel, that was when I took the opportunity to go up for a look.

Since orgies not really my cup of tea, I much preferred to play and cruise in the maze. You probably asked why then I went on an orgy night, well, that's bcos there were simply more guys and more happening. I tried on two previous occasions on non event nights and the place was dead.

OK so here is the report from yesterday's fetish party at R3:

The bottom line is, it is essentially identical to the orgy party. The only difference is that at the beginning the models appear in some leather gear (such as harness, leather jockstrap, with cockring). Two of them had one hand handcuffed in a pair of hand handcuffs suspended from the ceiling on a chain. None of the guest wore anything related to the fetish theme. In fact, everyone was just wearing underwear, as apart from the "fetish party" Fridays is underwear night.

This is good news, because it gives more opportunities for the traveler to hit on one of their good orgy nights.

Your experience confirms one positive thing about sex: one can overdose on drugs, overdose on booze, overdose on food, but sex... sex is mostly self-limiting. Even orgies have their limits, even if they offer everything on a silver plate.

This is good news, because it gives more opportunities for the traveler to hit on one of their good orgy nights.

Your experience confirms one positive thing about sex: one can overdose on drugs, overdose on booze, overdose on food, but sex... sex is mostly self-limiting. Even orgies have their limits, even if they offer everything on a silver plate.

This is a very interesting insight !

Perhaps I have misunderstood the situation bcos the landing going up to the roof top was pack bodies to bodies, and like someone mentioned here, mc spoke mainly in Thai. But I did see guys going up to the mc one and one, dropped their towel and the mc took one look, made some comments like "wow, nice" or "wow, so big" before they were allowed up to the roof top to join the models. But after the event, after an hour or so around 10pm, the mass orgies continued and everyone was allowed up provided they dropped their towel, that was when I took the opportunity to go up for a look.

Since orgies not really my cup of tea, I much preferred to play and cruise in the maze. You probably asked why then I went on an orgy night, well, that's bcos there were simply more guys and more happening. I tried on two previous occasions on non event nights and the place was dead.

Since orgies not really my cup of tea, I much preferred to play and cruise in the maze. You probably asked why then I went on an orgy night, well, that's bcos there were simply more guys and more happenings. I tried on two previous occasions on non event nights and the place was dead.

I agree. Went to R3 last night and there were lots of people but little action. I understand that as a farang people were not interested in me but the thai guys weren't getting much action either. I guess everyone was too shy...

Since orgies not really my cup of tea, I much preferred to play and cruise in the maze. You probably asked why then I went on an orgy night, well, that's bcos there were simply more guys and more happenings. I tried on two previous occasions on non event nights and the place was dead.

I agree. Went to R3 last night and there were lots of people but little action. I understand that as a farang people were not interested in me but the thai guys weren't getting much action either. I guess everyone was too shy...

it's still asian culture i guess. we are not used to naked in public, let alone fucking in public.

Guest Cairnsguys

Babylon

Last night we went to the Babylon birthday party which was fantastic. There were several hundred horny guys there and it was wall to wall men!

There was a great opening drinks party by the pool, and then the "towel free zone" opened! We had to leave our towels and make our way to the maze that was solid men with lots of touching and plenty of sucking. The safe sex message seems to have got through as most guys were being safe.

At 8.30 the foam party started after a spectacular show of fully clothed acrobatic display. The seating area of the inside bar had a temporary wall around it, where foam poured from the ceiling up to head height, or more for those shorter guys. Most guys but not all wore trunks but these tended to slip down just enough! As it was solid men you could not help touching everyone. The foam got everywhere and was slippery so it was highly erotic sliding from body to body.

Babylon has foam parties each month, and we would highly recommend them.

Babylon

Last night we went to the Babylon birthday party which was fantastic. There were several hundred horny guys there and it was wall to wall men!

There was a great opening drinks party by the pool, and then the "towel free zone" opened! We had to leave our towels and make our way to the maze that was solid men with lots of touching and plenty of sucking. The safe sex message seems to have got through as most guys were being safe.

At 8.30 the foam party started after a spectacular show of fully clothed acrobatic display. The seating area of the inside bar had a temporary wall around it, where foam poured from the ceiling up to head height, or more for those shorter guys. Most guys but not all wore trunks but these tended to slip down just enough! As it was solid men you could not help touching everyone. The foam got everywhere and was slippery so it was highly erotic sliding from body to body.

Babylon has foam parties each month, and we would highly recommend them.

Any idea where to find their event calendar? Can't seem to locate it. Not even in the website.

Guest Cairnsguys

Babylon has hotel accommodation? Woah! That means can just walk down to enjoy saunas and men anytime ?!

Remember that Babylon is not a hotel but a bed and breakfast, so in order to go into the sauna you have to get a ticket from reception go out the front door and into the sauna which is all part of the same building but has it's own door. Once inside there is a huge pool area with plenty of seating, a bar, snack bar for lunch, restaurant, gym 2 dry saunas, 2 very dark steam rooms jacuzzi, lots of showers, oh and don't forget the dark "play" areas. And lots and lots of men!

Guest Cairnsguys

Babylon has hotel accommodation? Woah! That means can just walk down to enjoy saunas and men anytime ?!

Remember that Babylon is not a hotel but a bed and breakfast, so in order to go into the sauna you have to get a ticket from reception go out the front door and into the sauna which is all part of the same building but has it's own door. Once inside there is a huge pool area with plenty of seating, a bar, snack bar for lunch, restaurant, gym 2 dry saunas, 2 very dark steam rooms jacuzzi, lots of showers, oh and don't forget the dark "play" areas. And lots and lots of men!

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.