Male HQ

Watch This Elaborate Racist Prank

Bern

Guest Hifalutin

S377A is synonym to the black barber's tone towards white people. Gay in Singapore is discriminated in every aspect of our life.  Blackman cannot have white gf, is like saying gay cannot have sex with their lover.

Guest senoia-

Watching that last scene, it’s really incredible that someone who’s gay can teach about acceptance and embracement, contrary to what we see in a number of straight individuals who display nothing but bigotry and preach hate and discrimination in Singapore. (Not saying all straights are bigoted but you get my point) The way that that she took a less aggressive approach, that she can make even the actress shed a tear or two, was really heartwarming. I’m not exactly sure given the same situation and cirumstances, whether anyone would stand up for the poor discriminated individual in Singapore, given our stellar record of remaining silent and proclivity to walk away from a conflict that’s none of our business. Thanks for the video!

We are but human , ever heard human nature , discrimination is in every corner ....someone here is gonna discriminate my English here , so ?

So you can either continue to live your existence fulfilling the barest requirement to qualify as a living thing or you can actually try and grow into a decent person.

Edited by EasleyLim

• Guest locked this topic