Male HQ

Have You Ever Kiss Someone's Lips

Guest QQ

Hi guys

Just wondering what does it feel like to kiss someone's lips

How does it feel? Does it really feel cotton candy or chewing gum?

I have kissed someone's lips before and really wonder how does it feel like.

Guest Guest

Since you have tried the horizontal ones, I assumed you knew how it would feel like.. 

So are you about the vertical lips here, if you know what I mean?

Guest yincke

I have kissed my dog's lips.Does that count?

Have you ever wondered  where your dogs mouth and tongue ever been to where and how ? Dogs lick their own ass, own penis and own dog vaginas andthey also sniff and nuzzle and also lick and rim other dogs ass hole, penis area and vagina area, i like dogs  but I draw the line when dogs try to lick my mouth and french kiss me with their who knows have gone where mouth, tongue and lips.

And to add further more, when owners are not looking,especially when the owners are not loking, some dogs practice scatology, and also <<Don't Feed The Troll>> other animals poo, yucks.

Like I said I am a dog lover but I have boundaries.

Guest Guest

Have you ever wondered  where your dogs mouth and tongue ever been to where and how ? Dogs lick their own ass, own penis and own dog vaginas andthey also sniff and nuzzle and also lick and rim other dogs ass hole, penis area and vagina area, i like dogs  but I draw the line when dogs try to lick my mouth and french kiss me with their who knows have gone where mouth, tongue and lips.

I assumed you have not sucked someone else's cock, rimmed someone else's asshole....?

Your dog might find you disgusting too...

Guest yincke

I assumed you have not sucked someone else's cock, rimmed someone else's asshole'....?

If you want to retaliate because I hit a raw nerve with what I said , use some brains, do you distinguish your self with an animal, are you putting yourself on the same level as an animal, then you are in deep trouble, how can we put animals on the same level as a human being, we love dogs but we euthanised them if they are deemed to be better off dead than suffering in pain, we do not euthanised humans against their wishes, we humans on the other hand decides for the dog , the dog has no say , because it is an animal, albeit a pet, but humans are higher on the hierarchy and we decide for the dog , not the other way around,

so far I have

"sucked someone else's cock, rimmed someone else's asshole"   like you aked , but it is only with one person, someone I call my lover, and he is a human with intelligence , and knows how to wash and bathe, use hygiene products,stays faithful, feeds himself, does altruistic things,  plays the piano beautifully , has a job that many under him respects his intelligence, return the favor of cocksucking and assrimming, loves me to death, does not expect me to take him out for walks and toilet duties and cleans up after himself,

and contrary to what you said,

"

my dogs that i kept , keeps loving me, no matter what i do, because i am the master, i feed hime provide food and shelter and toilet duties and pick up after him, and he loves me and protects me and my lover, and he (the dog)has sen us doing making love stuff and he still loves us in the morning, the same as ever,

don't put dogs on a higher level, dogs have not shown disgust , show me a dog who is disgusted with their owner who feeds him and provide him shelter.

Guest Guest

If you want to retaliate because I hit a raw nerve with what I said , use some brains, do you distinguish your self with an animal, are you putting yourself on the same level as an animal, then you are in deep trouble, how can we put animals on the same level as a human being, we love dogs but we euthanised them if they are deemed to be better off dead than suffering in pain, we do not euthanised humans against their wishes, we humans on the other hand decides for the dog , the dog has no say , because it is an animal, albeit a pet, but humans are higher on the hierarchy and we decide for the dog , not the other way around,

so far I have

"sucked someone else's cock, rimmed someone else's asshole"   like you aked , but it is only with one person, someone I call my lover, and he is a human with intelligence , and knows how to wash and bathe, use hygiene products,stays faithful, feeds himself, does altruistic things,  plays the piano beautifully , has a job that many under him respects his intelligence, return the favor of cocksucking and assrimming, loves me to death, does not expect me to take him out for walks and toilet duties and cleans up after himself,

and contrary to what you said,

"

my dogs that i kept , keeps loving me, no matter what i do, because i am the master, i feed hime provide food and shelter and toilet duties and pick up after him, and he loves me and protects me and my lover, and he (the dog)has sen us doing making love stuff and he still loves us in the morning, the same as ever,

don't put dogs on a higher level, dogs have not shown disgust , show me a dog who is disgusted with their owner who feeds him and provide him shelter.

:whistle:

I should teach my dog piano soon.

Have you ever wondered where your dogs mouth and tongue ever been to where and how ? Dogs pick their own ass, own penis and own dog vaginas andthey also sniff and nuzzle and also lick and rim other dogs ass hole, penis area and vagina area, i like dogs but I draw the line when dogs try to lick my mouth and french kiss me with their who knows have gone where mouth, tongue and lips.

And to add further more, when owners are not looking,especially when the owners are not loking, some dogs practice scatology, and also <<Don't Feed The Troll>> other animals poo, yucks.

Like I said I am a dog lover but I have boundaries.

facts, but the way you present, I am laughing so hard throughout.

Just wondering what does it feel like to kiss someone's lips

How does it feel? Does it really feel cotton candy or chewing gum?

I have kissed someone's lips before and really wonder how does it feel like.

Youngsters nowadays are so used to being spoon fed, that they have no sense of adventure at all. Before they do anything, they want to first read a manual, instructions or hear from Others.  We are not talking about Bungee jumping. It is just a kiss, something that everyone eventually will experience.  Just go out and kiss someone to find out the experience yourself.  Why waste days in a forum hearing opinion from everyone?  If the response from everyone is negative, is he going to give up kissing, never even to attempt himself?

Sooner or later, people will start asking how it really feels like eating a bowl of char Kuey teow, or using a new hair gel etc.

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

• Guest locked this topic