Male HQ

New Diamond Health Centre (Closed and Renamed to Hercules)

Background

I was a “closet case” when I discovered the old BlowingWind forum. There were many discussions about the old diamond and I like the fact that gays and straights visit the sauna. This duality makes it extra comfortable as nobody would know I am gay or straight if I go to the sauna.

However as I did not have gay friends then, nobody could show me around. As it was also my first time ever to a sauna, I did not want to look so hapless. I read the old BlowingWind articles many times over for every detail about Diamond so I will not be seen as a loss newbie and stick out like a sore thumb.

I am writing this article to help people who are like me then. People desperately looking for such background information to reduce their anxiety to take that big step to visit a mix sauna.

Getting into the New Diamond Health Centre

The new Diamond Health Centre is on the fifth floor of Jalan Sultan Plaza. It is near the Concourse building. See the map http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/singapor...&masterid=15230

For a first trip, you may want to go on a weekday at about 6. There is usually a mix gay and straight crowd around. Plan to leave the place about 9/10 o'clock when the crowd thins.

Although Sultan Plaza is old and a bit sleazy, the new Diamond has a dignified looking entrance, makes it easier to want to step in. When you go through the door, you see the receptionist counter. The receptionist (a guy) will enquire whether you want Sauna or Massage.

Just say “Sauna” and hand over $19. There is a sign-in/out book on the counter. The Health Centre/sauna owners are required by law to maintain the sign-in record book. I will usually pen in a convenient name like “John”. For NRIC number, I will scribble in my correct NRIC illegibly. (An old BlowingWind forum posting advise that you provide your own NRIC in case there is a vice raid. You are at least not commiting an offence.)

The receptionist will hand you a numbered wrist-band with attached key. Note the number. That is your locker number. Take the wrist-band and proceed to the changing room.

At this juncture do a bit of orientation. The reception counter is sited just outside the TV Projection Hall. You can't miss it when you are at the reception. Running parallel to the length of the TV Projection Hall but separated by a wall is an aisle. Follow the aisle and you reach the changing room. You can see some lockers from the entrance of the aisle so you will not make a mistake.

Changing Room

The changing room looks like a normal locker room. The lockers are arranged neatly in numerical order. Look for your locker number and open it. It is pretty spacious where you can keep an office bag and hang your clothings on a provided hanger.

There are two clean white towels. Wrap one towel on your waist and take off everything else on yourself. I tend to leave one clean towel in the locker so I can have a clean towel to dry myself before I go home. Just remember to take the locker key. Most people walk around in the wrapped towel. I would usually return to the reception counter to ask for a pair of shorts as I prefer to walk around the premises in shorts. There is no charges for the shorts.

The shorts comes with adjustable WAIST straps (strings). For the people who are concerned about wearing "colored" wrist-band (I don’t think it is a big deal), you may want to tie the wrist-band to the waist straps of the shorts and then hide the colored wrist-band under the shorts. Nobody can see your wrist-band color.

I would then wrap the towel over the shorts or over my shoulder. Just do what is comfortable for yourself. Now you just look like anybody.

You are now free to wander.

Main Attraction: The Shower Room

The shower area is just next to the changing room.

I would usually take a quick rinse at the shower. The shower area is un-enclosed. Most people will strip naked to shower. If you are shy, choose the shower position behind the "Concrete beam" or just shower with your shorts on.

After the rinse, I would usually proceed into the big hot pool to have a dip. If the pool is too hot for you, switch to the cold pool. The dipping pools are in the shower room too. A lot of people dip in the hot pool and watch the TV that is mounted overhead. This is also a convenient position to people watch. (For people who have gone to other straight saunas, this is normal)

If you are bored, the separate wet and dry sauna are also in the shower room. You can't miss it. Go in to sit for 5 minutes to experience the place.

After the whole experience, I would usually take another shower and then move around.

TV Projection Hall

You would remember the TV Projection hall as it is just next to the reception.

There are many rows of comfortable chairs for customers to relax and watch the screening movie or TV. You can ask the waiter Ah-Goh at the bar-counter for hot tea or coffee. This is free. He will bring the drinks to you although I'll usually stand at the counter to chat with him while he makes the drinks.

The bar-counter also provides micro-wave meals and cold drinks. However all items other than tea/coffee are chargeable. Just give Ah-Goh your locker number, it will be billed to you on checkout.

Lounge

On the right side of the TV room is a door that leads into the lounge. People goes through the door now and then. In the lounge there are games machines, newspapers and a pool table. There is even a set of muscle training equipment there.

Suggest to sit at the sofa to read the papers and also watch people there, you will notice a curtained area that has a no-entry sign. However GAY customers goes in and out. Just follow the customers in. It leads into an inner lounge and some "resting-rooms".

Walk around and do what is comfortable for yourself. If you see people you are interested just smile and do what is normal socially.

There are other rooms behind, you can tail the people around to explore.

Going Home

Wash and change out. Dump the towel/shorts in the soiled clothing collection-bin.

At the locker room, there is antiseptic mouth-wash on the sink. Will always gargle myself orally before I leave.

Proceed back to the reception to return the keys. Pay for extra services like rub-back or bar-counter consumables if you have taken any.

That is it. Enjoy your outing.

To Bring

I will usually bring some condoms and lube in my bag. Comes in handy at times.

Massage

For the people who want to appear as straight, you can order a female massage at the counter when you sign-in. They have a $45 package which includes entrance fees with 45 minutes massage by the female massage lady. The reception staff will ask you whether you want a male or female massage person. Just tell them "female". They will ask you the time you want the massage. Give yourself about half to one hour to explore the place before the massage.

At the appointed time, the reception staff will go around calling your locker number looking for you. Approach the calling staff and he will lead you to the room for the massage. You can leave you shorts on/off although the female massage lady will usually try to get you aroused for more services. Just stay cool. If you like the massage, you may want to tip her $5-10-20 or more. This is optional. The tip is strictly between you and the massage person. Go to the locker and get your cash to pay her the tip immediately after the massage.

After the massage, she will usually get you a cup of water from the bar-counter. Just drink it. You can continue to use the facility of the health centre even after the massage.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanx for the amazingly detailed tour of new diamond

guess what the reader here more keen is how's the crowd? did you do anything naughty? how to hook that cute uncle guide?

:P

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Guest

Thanks StrikeEagle for your excellent field report of the new Diamond. I guess you are working as a property analyst for a bank?

Any juicy adventures there? A gay sauna is only as good as the quality of customers that patronised the place. I hope you had lots of fun there and maybe can share some details with us.

Thanks to oralb, guest and the few people who private message me.

I corrected some inaccurate information in the above posting. Someone informed me that the female massage package is $45 for 45 minutes. The male masseur package is $55 for an hour.

I recognize that it is people and the crowd that will define the success of diamond.

However I decided to concentrate on the technical details of the facilities in this article as not to overload it with information.

Guest and oralb, the "hooking up with people" part will be for another day :)

I like to hear from readers who have read this article and visited diamond.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Newbie

Thanks to StrikeEagle for the details and procedure of Diamond. At last I pick up my courage to go in, this is my first time enter a Health Centre.

Will my skin be tanned from the sauna or steam room or hot pool?

Can anyone kind reply my stupid question. Thanks.

Newbie, before you enter into the hot pool, please take note that you are to take a shower and scrub yourself before entering. These are procedures that you must observe whether you are in Singapore or overseas.

Alternatively, go for a rub-back, it should help you get rid of dead skin cell in places you can't reach. Then proceed to the hot and cold pool for your dip.

In countries like Japan, Taiwan or Korea, it is a practice that you enter the pool in the nude, but here in Sg, most would asked the service staff for a pair of shorts.

In Taiwan, the best time to check out guys you like and get a feel of their "size" is to invite him to a hot spring. Of course, the other party can also check you out too. Everything is revealed. :P

Anyway, when you get into the pool, you should let your feet in and slowly lower your body into the water. Once into the pool, just relax and feel warmth around you. Do not, scrub yourself in the pool, it would be considered inconsiderate as you might be seen as washing yourself in the pool.

After about 10 minutes of dipping, you are supposed to come out and go into the cold pool. You will feel tingling sensations all over your body while in the cold pool, provided the cold pool is chilled enough. But too bad, the cold pool at Diamond is only room temperature.

Once you get out of the cool pool, you should feel refreshed and you can rest for awhile before you enter back into the hot pool and repeat with dipping in cool pool.

After all the dipping, just go for another shower to wash off any remaining dirt on your body. You should feel smooth and clean throughout the day from the above pampering.

Caution:

1. If you have history of high blood pressure, you should consult your doctor before dipping into any hot pool.

2. If you should feel discomfort or giddy, do not continue to stay in the pool.

3. If you are intoxicated, do not enter the hot pool.

Guest Newbie

Thanks Gachi_muchi for the info but you has not replied my question on whether my skin will get tanned from the Sauna or Steam room or Hydro pool.

Regarding the washing up before going to the pool, we in Singapore are also having this practice in all our public swimming pools too.

Newbie, logically, it's not easy to get a tan when getting steamed in the steam room or hot pool, but if you are very fair, I can almost guarantee that you will look as red as a lobster when you get out.

If you want a tan, I think you better stick to tanning at Ford Road or a tanning salon. :D

Guest Newbie

Many thanks Gachi_muchi for the reply. I am worry of getting tanned especially from the Sauna bcos my skin complexion is quite dark.

hi newbie:

dont worry, you will only get tan from ultraviolet rays, that's from sunlight or the tanning machine.

almost no way to get tan from sauna/ steam/ hydro pool.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Guest_guest

Sorry hor... Got question to ask u hor. If the new diamond health centre is for both gays and straights then wouldnt there be an obstacles to cruise and have sex? The straights will definately know such activites in it. Wouldnt gays be reported to the authorities and be discriminated? Is it safe to have a mixed crowd? I would like to visit one day, but dunno which day and what time to go is the most happening. Dun want to go there and nothing happening to see.

10q :rolleyes:

i guess those str8 that went to diamond would have knew what the place about. some even bi-curious, means that they are keen to try out.

some are just there for the FOC BJ or HJ.

nevertheless, excercise common sense, use your gaydar and tact before going all out to grab the other guy's tool. ie start by slight body contact on the hand or feet, if there is no rejection then go a little further....

Many thanks to StrikeEagle for sharing this info for people like me who never been to Diamond b4, and have an option and idea to go to Diamond. I will like ot know that age type guys goes to Diamond? Did you feel confortable on your first visit?

Many thanks to StrikeEagle for sharing this info for people like me who never been to Diamond b4, and have an option and idea to go to Diamond. I will like ot know that age type guys goes to Diamond? Did you feel confortable on your first visit?

I was at Diamond just this week and I believe that what I experience was a typical Diamond crowd.

Yuppies & blue collar crowd from late 20s, 30, early 40

Middle age man from 40-60

Old man from 60s and above

Just don't expect young boys, sculptured bodys with six-pecs.

My first visit was years ago at the older diamond. I really cannot remember what happened. I encourage you to dress casually, go there just observe. If you are not so shy, speak to the crowd, the counter staff and the attendant. The diamond crowd and operator are very friendly. Just go there and relax. Do not give yourself pressure.

If you need an introduction to the place, just tell the counter staff that it is your first time, I've seen them giving their customers a tour.

To the Diamond operator, you may want to do your bit to assure this potential customer.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Guest

I have read many post saying diamond in very old and dirty. But from what u had describe here, it seems quite ok leh...now i'm confused. If diamond new or old? Is it dirty? :blink:

Btw, what is yuppies? Can anyone who visited Diamond recently give some comment on the crowd? I'm more interested in men in the 30s and 40s :B)

Guest Guest

Getting into the New Diamond Health Centre

The new Diamond Health Centre is on the fifth floor of Jalan Sultan Plaza. It is near the Concourse building. See the map http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/singapor...&masterid=15230

Sorry, the URL is not working, can someone post the update link for the location? Also, does this "New" diamond reopen a new branch or what? I only heard that diamond is very old and dirty also.

Guest Guest
I have read many post saying diamond in very old and dirty. But from what u had describe here, it seems quite ok leh...now i'm confused. If diamond new or old? Is it dirty? :blink:

Btw, what is yuppies? Can anyone who visited Diamond recently give some comment on the crowd? I'm more interested in men in the 30s and 40s :B)

Yuppies are basically 'yes' man. They are basically people who can't say 'no' and say 'yup' 'yup' to almost anything and everything.

... please see other threads on Diamond and you'll get all the answers.

Guest Guest
I have read many post saying diamond in very old and dirty. But from what u had describe here, it seems quite ok leh...now i'm confused. If diamond new or old? Is it dirty?  :blink:

Btw, what is yuppies? Can anyone who visited Diamond recently give some comment on the crowd? I'm more interested in men in the 30s and 40s  :B)

Yuppies are basically 'yes' man. They are basically people who can't say 'no' and say 'yup' 'yup' to almost anything and everything.

Sorry, dun quite get wat u mean. Do u mean, they r ppl who someone go up to them and ask: "can i touch u?", they will just reply "Yup.." or "Can i have fun with u" they also say "Yup.." ??? They will not reject any request or any sort???

Btw, what is yuppies?

The actual meaning of yuppie, you might read from this wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuppie

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi to all,

New Diamond is open for business effective from today and we welcome all our valued customers to visit us under a totally new management team/owners.

Telephone: 63922396

Opening Hrs: 10am to 11pm

See all soon.

Regards,

New Diamond Management

Hi All,

Yes we are still chub friendly, in fact we are friendly to all our customers regardless of their orientations.

The price remain the same as before and Wed is still CnC nite. Facilities wise are still the same too with the same massuers (we are getting more in soon). We are also currently doing some make-over/touch-up to improve the existing conditions to make it better for our valued customers.

Please feel free to give us your comments and if reasonable and feasible enough, we will try our best to change it, however, please give us some time for the constructive changes.

Many Thanks

New Diamond Management

Hi All,

Yes we are still chub friendly, in fact we are friendly to all our customers regardless of their orientations.

The price remain the same as before and Wed is still CnC nite. Facilities wise are still the same too with the same massuers (we are getting more in soon). We are also currently doing some make-over/touch-up to improve the existing conditions to make it better for our valued customers.

Please feel free to give us your comments and if reasonable and feasible enough, we will try our best to change it, however, please give us some time for the constructive changes.

Many Thanks

New Diamond Management

If that's the case probably you should assign the smokers to a smoking corner and not that they can smoke anywhere in the premises....just a piece of comments. No offence to the smokers.

Guest bearbear
Hi All,

Many Thanks

New Diamond Management

If that's the case probably you should assign the smokers to a smoking corner and not that they can smoke anywhere in the premises....just a piece of comments. No offence to the smokers.

i agree.

Guest Guest

i dont think they change the guy in the counter is not so friendly prefer the old staff he is cool and nice. why dont you guy ask him back? its a waste cost he knows what we wants at time.

Guest Guest

hmmm gachi muchi i heard u r working in diamond as masseur is tat true?coz my fren told me.

coz u seems to know so much about it and further more tis site is for ppl to give some advice to improve on service or others things y r u so emotional please dun do tat ( ERIC ) is none of ur concent , SORRY guys if i say any things bad everybody got their point of view just let them come and say dun bitch other ppl take thing easy ..... as for the log in thing didnt u see in the recent page on the DHC2005 they already say not all ppl like to log on coz they dun wan to let others know , same like me so i will use others to log in very simpl dun tell me u dun know how to read english arrrr , sorry again if my engish is bad

ricardo

Haha.. ME a masseur in Diamond. How I wish. (too many men too little time)

Er...why don't your friend say I am the shareholder of DHC instead?

I think your friend's information is all wrong lor. :D

In earlier thread, it was guest (like you) that was trying to write some nonsense and that has nothing to do with "improve on service or others things". Please get your facts right before you post your message. This is his the post.

Tell your sala friend if he wants to spread rumours or things about me at least say I am the shareholder lor. Otherwise, ask him to shut up please. If I know who he is, I will sue him for slander, how dare he see me no up?

Tomorrow, if many people go Diamond and keep asking for me to massage, but don't have, you might caused headache for DHC lor. :D:lol:

As for you, I will 'kok' your head for believing in hearsay / half-truth / rumours / lies and you even have the guts to write it here without checking out the facts. Those friends of mine reading your post will sure be laughing and rolling on the floor.

Please don't be another JB (our EX-opposition). Get your facts right before you are being sued your pants off. (if you are cute, I will take your pants off personally) :D:lol:

Oh, by the way, someone did told me that if I were to be a masseur, I will sure have market one. When I asked him what market do you mean. He did not say. But I think he must be referring to the meat market or night market. :D:lol:

Hmm..On 2nd thought, maybe I should really consider applying for part time masseur at New DHC, read that they are looking for people. Hahaha..If I do a lousy massage later kenna write here in BW, will be very malu lor. Haha..but the thought that I can makan or SM the customers, looks interesting. Maybe you and your CB mouth friend can be my 1st few guinea pig. :twisted:

Guest, i agree what you say, some people don't register & log in as a member, me too, though i register but i Lazy to log in, this is our right, but don't you think at least put some nick & use that each time so if someone want to give some feed back for Guest's post will be much easier?

I also don't believe that GM is working in diamond as a masseur, even is true i deeply believe that he not afraid to let BW readers know, don't forget that he ever organize events for BW & attend most of the gathering, if he really work there, think most readers will already know him right? Then i think his business will be damn Good :D

True that This Thread or BW Forum is open to all readers, so GM have his right to raise what he want to say even now he is MOD right? If you are regular here, you should know that GM is " hot Temper " cos he is very Direct & Str forward Guy, he used to be " worst " , compare to the Past, he already " soften " alot, look at the post he reply to you, i dare to say you consider very LUCKY, else you sure left only bone :P

GM, maybe you can work as part time masseur, i believe you sure have alot of customers will visit & waiting for you include me too :P

Hi All,

Many Thanks

New Diamond Management

Showers area kind of too open concept. Create a few shower open cubicles would be much appreciate to those who prefer a little bits of privacy.

Showers area kind of too open concept. Create a few shower open cubicles would be much appreciate to those who prefer a little bits of privacy.

I am agreeable too with Xmen, the shower area too open and it becomes ‘display area’ for those guys dipping in hot pools opposite site :unsure:

How about the steam room too bright? It should be dimmer than the present one?

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest Guest_kong

Hello,

I think the shower area should be open and expand bigger with more taps. the door should be locked to prevent sex maniac from peeping at nudists.

Br,

kong

Haha.. ME a masseur in Diamond.  How I wish.  (too many men too little time)

Er...why don't your friend say I am the shareholder of DHC instead? 

I think your friend's information is all wrong lor.  :D

haha ..... i wan u .... i wan u ..... i wan to try for ur good massage. :rolleyes:

oralb: come on, learnt to edit your posting, dont quote wholesale and just leave a 1-liner.

rem my "famous" line: if you dont know how to edit, i know how to delete...

hmmm gachi muchi i heard u r working in diamond as masseur is tat true?coz my fren told me.

coz u seems to know so much about it and further more tis site is for ppl to give some advice to improve on service or others things y r u so emotional please dun do tat ( ERIC ) is none of ur concent , SORRY guys if i say any things bad everybody got their point of view just let them come and say dun bitch other ppl take thing easy

Dear Ricardo,

I think you must have mistaken me for Eric the masseur at new DHC. I am not him and he is not me. No wonder your friend thinks that I work there. Eric is much more muscular and better looking than me.

If you really want to help improve on the services and give your two cents of advice/comment. You are free to post here, but please do refrain from hurling personal insults or writing 'poison pen' articles on establishment without having proof.

I believe fellow BW-ers; myself included, will not hesitate to reply you fast and furiously, as in the case of this post.