Male HQ

Bw Supports Pinkdot 2014

HendryTan

1. Sharp eye guys would have noticed that the Pink Dot Banner is up on BlowingWind.

2. For BlowingWind Members / Guests, let us set aside this Saturday 28 Jun evening

and see everyone at Hong Lim Park. Let's support the freedom to Love !

pinkdot2014_5days.png

3. And if you see Members or Mods among the crowd, do come up to say Hello.

On Behalf of All BW Moderators

Some group are wearing white to tackle us .

You all still got the mood to celebrate pinkdot 2014 meh.

:(

1. Guys just ignore the rhetoric from those Distractor.

And please don't spend negative energy to verbal fight with them.

2. Getting our ass to HongLimPark on Saturday 28 Jun to celebrate Love.

Making Pinkdot 2014 the Biggest Ever is the Best-Retort to all those Distractors !

Guest Guest

The recent  first pink dot event  in Hong Kong was attended and supported by top rated actors, singers,DJs including both award winning  Anthony Wong,ABC actor Michael Wong and family members ,etc . 

Guest Guest

I feel uncomfortable wearing pink how?

Can wear other colours or not to attend this first time in my life event.

Afraid to meet my colleagues or straight familiar people too as I'm not out to my family and straight friends.

Hendry,you oughta organise a BW group outing to Pink Dot.

:D

Good idea! Anyone else interested in a mini BW meetup? First time going PinkDot, or if you're going alone, don't be shy. Come I organise for you. :)

Have fun meeting new friends and getting up close with the mods.

Everyone indicate that you are going on the calendar if you are keen. If more than 15 RSVPs, the deal is on!

http:///forum/index.php?/calendar/event/-pink-dot-2014-bw-gathering/

Click on the above link and indicate you are attending on the next screen.

Or you can also PM me. For guest, email forum@blowingwind.org.

Join the official BW Telegram Group Chat: https://bit.ly/frmbw

Haha, pls support Pink Dot tis sat. :) I am supporting Pink Dot and will be there tis sat. :P

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Why is there tis yr there are pple out there to opp Pink Dot? Didnt see any last yr leh?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest Pinky Birdy

Afraid to meet my colleagues or straight familiar people too as I'm not out to my family and straight friends.

Bring a pink torch, wear a pink pendant, a pink cap, a pink bracelet, a pink whatever. It isn't too hard for you right?

Why is there tis yr there are pple out there to opp Pink Dot? Didnt see any last yr leh?

They are bored, they want to market their EXISTENCE at the expense of pinkdot.

It ain't compulsory to wear pink .

Some people don't own pink clothes , so it isn't like you have to wear pink to attend the event .

Look at recent news . There is the Wear White movement to oppose Pink Dot , as well as churches 'ganging up' with mosques to oppose the 'LGBT movement' .

So just because as usual , there are people against LGBTs , we should stop doing what we've been doing already ? It's not going to end anyway , so just be yourself lor .

It ain't compulsory to wear pink .

Some people don't own pink clothes , so it isn't like you have to wear pink to attend the event .

Look at recent news . There is the Wear White movement to oppose Pink Dot , as well as churches 'ganging up' with mosques to oppose the 'LGBT movement' .

Haha, tot owning at least one or two pink clothes is very common now? Even many straight guys also wear pink clothes once a while.

Wonder why cant these pple just leave LGBT alone? Just like LBGT also leave them alone?!

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

For the newcomers who are intimated by the massive turnout in Pinkdot,

For others who like to join a BW gathering,

Click on Bern's invite (scroll upwards) arrange to meet in a location and experiences PinkDot 2014 together!

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Haha, tot owning at least one or two pink clothes is very common now? Even many straight guys also wear pink clothes once a while.

Wonder why cant these pple just leave LGBT alone? Just like LBGT also leave them alone?!

I've got friends that don't own pink . They've got literally just black and white in their closets . 

Guest Got Carried Away

Dearest gay brothers and sisters,

This is an annual event never to be missed. The turnout is going to be massive and that spells good riddance for our gay community. 

Throughout the year and over the years. We have had read enough threads in BW forums about gay people having dilemma in finding a mate. They were not sure where to find them, which outlets to go and resorted to Fridae, chatroom and other unbrilliant places, desperately, in the hope to find a dream mate.  In fact, most threads made days of lonely read, with element of helplessness and boredom in life. Those messages, have never been more clear in the gay community.

Pink dot offers such great opportunity for people like us, to come together and mingle. Event like this may miraculously change your life forever if you give yourselves the opportunity to attend.  Do not be shy, attend with an open heart and mind, because I believe there will be many singles moving around. Everyone is a stranger to each other, with the exception few in groups or with family members.

It is a "family gathering", sharing similar woes and identity, no one will be looking down on one another and we are there for many purposes - to be recognised for who we are.

The event is short, like watching a 2 - 3 hours movies, so what is there to be afraid of? Consider that you watch movie alone in cinema too.

As such, please attend for many relevant reasons mentioned here  - to support our brothers, to gain international attentions, to find a mate, to meet new aquaintance,  to thank our MNC sponsors and straight supporters, to feel proud of who we are,  to feel love and warmth,  to create mass at the scene, to stand up for our right to love (another man),  to make Pinkdot live forever and become part of Singapore annual event.

Be yourselves, never give in to pressure because our body is leased for this day to come before the leased expired, consider that it may not be a 99 years lease or even lesser.   Never wait to die defeated by religion.  Let Pink dot show you the light and feel recharged!!!!!

See you there!

Go and celebrate life...

You can attend the event by yourself ... yes, alone.

Once you are there, you make new friends.

Just like 2013, I met a group of 5 lesbians and they invited uncle to sit with them... one of them made delicious cupcakes with pink cream toppings.... yum yum..

This year, I bought a new pair of PINK shorts ...it really compliments my tanned legs... and I am going to be a part of the BW group...we are at Hong Lim Park this weekend to show our support for ourselves and our fellow gay man/woman...regardless of age, language and religion to build a democratic society..... remember our pledge?

Guest guest

Yap... Ignore those 2 who trying to find trouble with us... They can behave in that manners, but we should not, if not we are no differences from those two.

Enjoy the annual get together and celebrate the freedom to love. We are not doing anything against the law.  NO ONE has the right to stop people from doing what they believe in, of cos their belief must not be against the law, race or religion.

Those two can believe in their own religion but they HAVE NO RIGHT to force others to follow in what  they believe and say because Singapore is build base on regardless of race, language or religion..

Who knows this yr turnout will be much more because of the publicity of the 2 person. 

I wont be able to turn up for the event cos need to work :unsure:  :unsure:  but will wear pink polo that day to support the event.   :P

I'll be there with friends but not sure I can attend the BW gathering though....

Not sure I'll wear pink this year, I wore last year and I will no wear the same t-shirt again haha. See if I stumble upon a nice pink tee or tank top these coming days.

See you guys there!

Cooking is my passion. Music is my life. Reading is my sanity. 

Bitching about you keeps me happy. 

"People fear because of a lack of understanding, and a lack of understanding comes from a lack of proper communication on both parties, so to resolve fear we need to first resolve communication"

pinkdot2014_4days.png

1. Thanks for the enthusiastic support of members & guest for Pinkdot.

We are doing our part to get people off their ass to go HongLimPark to tell everyone that we have the #FreedomToLove

The Meetup is Bern's effort to help BW people who may feel "lonely" to go alone.

The mini-BW get together a sub-theme for like minded people to interact.

Tell people who need companion to go together, see the BW Pinkdot sign-up page.

Bern will decide on the place to meetup later, so can go together as a small group.

3. For BW Members/Guest who have your own gang and are already going, don't worry about us.

We just want people to go to support PinkDot.

But do watch up for us and remember to smile and say hello if we run into each other in the park.

Can even give us some BW feedback :-) 

Guest Pinky finger

It is advisable to wear pink to forge and identity. Pink, is an easily available color, otherwise buy a pink towel to wrap around you.  Towel can be easily stored away in your bag, is very useful even after the pink dot event, you use it at home, at the swimming pool or gym. You can find those pink towel at the cheap provision store in the neighbourhood.

June 14, 2014 – Singapore-born, Taiwan-based singer-songwriter Stefanie Sun (孙燕姿) has declared her support for Pink Dot 2014, which is set to take place on Saturday, June 28, 2014, at Speakers’ Corner at Hong Lim Park.

Past years' surveys of Pink Dot participants have indicated that over a quarter of the people attending the event are NOT LGBT.

Being there does not necessarily mean you have to come out of the closet. It only means you are a Singaporean with a heart, like many others, and who supports everyone's (straight, gay, others) freedom to love.

Not being there is a little like you are the bride and groom being absent from your own wedding when family and friends have all turned up to celebrate and bless your love. (No pressure here, but here's wishing that everyone in BW will one day, some day find the moment to attend his own "wedding" at Pink Dot.)

While they will distribute pink torchlights, those will be on first-come-first-serve limited quantities.

So rem to pack a torchlight and dress it up with pink filter to join in the fun of making the pink dot.

Guest Let it free

While they will distribute pink torchlights, those will be on first-come-first-serve limited quantities.

So rem to pack a torchlight and dress it up with pink filter to join in the fun of making the pink dot.

It is ok, some Ipod/Ipad screen can be served a torch if you put a pink transparent paper over it.  In fact, the screen on these gadget is more more bigger than the normal torch.

Anyone meeting up?.

If you are alone, may want to go with BW Folks.

Click on the above Link/Icons and indicate you are attending on the next screen.

You can also see who is going with this group.

PS: As at now, need 2 more people to sign-up and this "deal" is ON :-)

• Guest locked this topic