Male HQ

Why Do People Still Tan Despite Knowing The Fact That Tanning Ages The Skin?

Guest confused

Why do pple consume fast food and soft drinks knowing that they are bad for health?

Why do pple refuse to get their fat ass up and start excercising knowing that being fat is unhealthy?

Why do pple keep changing the colours of their hair knowing that the hair dyes are not good for the hair?

Why...????????? :)

As per title.. 

Why huh?

Next time. when you see people doing what you say in our local swiiming pool, just ask them that question lah,

then you will know, its like asking people who are smokers why they smoke despite knowing the health risk.

people do things that they think makes them happier, like being more attractive through tanning.

Not everyone thinks alike.

you should know this genral rule, everyone thinks differently.

Why people smoke when they know it leads to.cancer?

Why people eat fast food when despite knowing it's high.cholesterol?

Why people cheat despite knowing it will breakdown their relationship?

Why people drink and drive despite know you may be jailed?

Why people gamble despite knowing chances of winning is slim?

Why hunks and muscular guys smoke after all the years of hard training in the gym

To achieve a Greek body which takes discipline ?Why ah? Why ah? I really don't understand!

I m not into Korean and Japanese guys precisely they are fair looking. however tanned skin Korean and jap guys are hot!

ppl over there like to look fair but over the southern asia, we guys like to look tan.

ang mo enjoys tanning as well.

Why people smoke when they know it leads to.cancer?

Why people eat fast food when despite knowing it's high.cholesterol?

Why people cheat despite knowing it will breakdown their relationship?

Why people drink and drive despite know you may be jailed?

Why people gamble despite knowing chances of winning is slim?

Gay men still do raw sex knowing it is more risky to contracting AIDS.

Ang Moh tend to enjoy tanning because they don't get as much sun where they live. It also makes them feel happier having exposed to sunlight.

As for why people in our part of asia loves tan, it's the perception of beauty here. It's all about the business of selling.

gay men are so afraid of aging...

always afraid of lao lao cmi old gollums yet they still tan..

this will speed up the gollum process... where the sun tans your skin to leather.. 

well but there will always be contradiction in life..

contrary to what others said, I find tanned people look younger than their age.

That is because they are still young.

The aging effect of tanning will start to show at maybe around forty?

And it is the skin we are talking about, not just the look.

Edited by navyblue

any picture of  those young that tanned and look old.

There's this ex-staff at TMC that looks chow da. I think he tanned to cover up his aging skin.

They have the illusion that it looks healthy and natural.

Tanned skin brings out the definition in the muscles as well.

Agree on tis. If a guy is toned and musular but his skin is fair, overall he dun looks hot n attractive as compared with a guy who has tanned skin. Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

To "confused",

This is my personal explanation.

i agree with what u wrote on your caption, but i love the heat sensation of the sun on my body, feels very shoik.

and i also have fetish for tanned complextion chinese guys. My idol is "Louis Koo" btw.

as i don't really love myself very much, as in i have no self confidence (low self esteem) and i am also not a very happy person.

so suntanning makes me happy.

When i looked at the mirror, i looked at my ugly face, i will feel sad.

when i looked at my skinny physique, i will feel sad,

but, when i looked at my tanned complexion, i will very very happy.

"own self happy can liao".

many of my besties asked me to stopped tanning as i have already overdone it, most of my friends have already started using SK-II Men to slow down the aging process or apply sunblock when go out, but i am doing the opposite, make myself age faster.

but as long i am happy, i am "song", i don't bother with others say.

okay la, this is my case.

Agree on tis. If a guy is toned and musular but his skin is fair, overall he dun looks hot n attractive as compared with a guy who has tanned skin.

Actually a fair muscular guy looks more rich and healthy(eg china, jap guy)

a tanned muscular guy looks more manly but blue collar.(eg malay, thai)

That is because they are still young.

The aging effect of tanning will start to show at maybe around forty?

And it is the skin we are talking about, not just the look.

this is why i ask why do people or gays want to tan when your are so vain or appearance conscious??

but well there is people saying why do gays bareback despite risk of hiv?

but barebacking and tanning is too diff items..

i should guess more gays tan than bareback?

but aren't your afraid you will age your skin? 

erm both hiv and skin damage is irreversible i guess

Actually a fair muscular guy looks more rich and healthy(eg china, jap guy)a tanned muscular guy looks more manly but blue collar.(eg malay, thai)

Tanned but not overly tanned like charcoal.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

I m not into Korean and Japanese guys precisely they are fair looking. however tanned skin Korean and jap guys are hot!

ppl over there like to look fair but over the southern asia, we guys like to look tan.

ang mo enjoys tanning as well.

You gotta be kidding me. See all the TV adverts and magazine adverts of South Asia and what do you see? Lotions and potions offering to make people fairer. Spas promising fairer skins. Tan skin is for labourers and farmers there of which there are plenty roaming the street looking miserable.

See the models and see how many are fair or tan?

Of course there are minority who prefer tan. Don't kid yourself that many people will find you attractive.

You gotta be kidding me. See all the TV adverts and magazine adverts of South Asia and what do you see? Lotions and potions offering to make people fairer. Spas promising fairer skins. Tan skin is for labourers and farmers there of which there are plenty roaming the street looking miserable.

See the models and see how many are fair or tan?

Of course there are minority who prefer tan. Don't kid yourself that many people will find you attractive.

fair jap and hairy very attractive, u know?

he must have been rejected by them? hehe

i like fair skinned muscular chinese guys..

but some tanned ones can be hot...

there is something about fair skin against black hair which is very attractive....

do take note about caring for your skin still..

To "confused",

This is my personal explanation.

i agree with what u wrote on your caption, but i love the heat sensation of the sun on my body, feels very shoik.

and i also have fetish for tanned complextion chinese guys. My idol is "Louis Koo" btw.

as i don't really love myself very much, as in i have no self confidence (low self esteem) and i am also not a very happy person.

so suntanning makes me happy.

When i looked at the mirror, i looked at my ugly face, i will feel sad.

when i looked at my skinny physique, i will feel sad,

but, when i looked at my tanned complexion, i will very very happy.

"own self happy can liao".

many of my besties asked me to stopped tanning as i have already overdone it, most of my friends have already started using SK-II Men to slow down the aging process or apply sunblock when go out, but i am doing the opposite, make myself age faster.

but as long i am happy, i am "song", i don't bother with others say.

okay la, this is my case.

huh... why do u feel happy when tanned? erm skinny and ugly don't go well with tanned you know?

why not built up your body rather than tan?

Actually a fair muscular guy looks more rich and healthy(eg china, jap guy)

a tanned muscular guy looks more manly but blue collar.(eg malay, thai)

I do see/know more tan sporty/muscular Japanese guys than fair jap tho.

However I do agree that too much Sun is bad for skin. Some skins do not respond well to the Sun. Easily get frackles.

I used to tan a lot, esp under the hot aftrnoon sun for at least an hour few times a week, but with facial sunblock, lip protection balm and body tanning oil of course.

Nowadays I cut down a lot because I am beginning to see the aging effect on my skin. :(

But guys, pls bear in mind that whatever damage you have caused to your skin before, eg. gotten sun burn when you were young, the damaging effect is irreversible like what one of the poster has commented.

But I would still tan moderately just to prevent myself from looking too fair. In fact, I used to be very fair by staying away from the sun. But since I find guys who are tanned more attractive, their tan skin gives people the impression of being sporty, so I tan myself to look "sporty" like them too. :D

huh... why do u feel happy when tanned? erm skinny and ugly don't go well with tanned you know?

why not built up your body rather than tan?

Yes agree with you.

@Desmadonna, start excercising or hitting the gym as advised by the Guest quoted. You may feel awkward at first because of your low self esteem, and seeing others who are more handsome and well built, but gradually you will realise that keeping fit can actually help a person to build his self confidence and self esteem. I believe that if you can strip yourself to just a swimming gear and tan in public pools, your self confidence and self esteem shouldnt be that low right? :)

Maybe you can start by swimming laps first before or after your tan to add some "paddings" to your thin body. All the best!

If ur bod is toned n muscular, no matter ur skin is fair or tanned also looks hot lah. If ur bod is skinny, anything also dun looks gd n hot.

Anyway, i find if a guy is tanned skin, he looks extremely hot when he was sweaty. If u guys notice those guys who are running topless, if his bod is tanned, it makes his toned bod much more attractive than fair skin.

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

tanning helps to make ur pimpled face and body less obvious.

if u live northern asia and have flawless fair skin, its nice.

but most of us locals do not have flawless fair skin...pimple here n there, u dont find nice butts so easily as well due to hot humid weather, causing all the skin problems.

Anyway, i find if a guy is tanned skin, he looks extremely hot when he was sweaty. If u guys notice those guys who are running topless, if his bod is tanned, it makes his toned bod much more attractive than fair skin.

Alien didi, anything topless, sweaty n packed w meat will be hot in your eyes la. Period. He he

I used to tan a lot, esp under the hot aftrnoon sun for at least an hour few times a week, but with facial sunblock, lip protection balm and body tanning oil of course.

Nowadays I cut down a lot because I am beginning to see the aging effect on my skin. :(

But guys, pls bear in mind that whatever damage you have caused to your skin before, eg. gotten sun burn when you were young, the damaging effect is irreversible like what one of the poster has commented.

But I would still tan moderately just to prevent myself from looking too fair. In fact, I used to be very fair by staying away from the sun. But since I find guys who are tanned more attractive, their tan skin gives people the impression of being sporty, so I tan myself to look "sporty" like them too. :D

what is the aging effect and how old are you?

Alien didi, anything topless, sweaty n packed w meat will be hot in your eyes la. Period. He he

bluerunner korkor, dun think so leh. I dun find a guy who's bod is flabby with fats looks hot to me. Haha.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest worrior of light

for the health, sun light is benefical to your over all body and can against many illness, but too much sun light can damage ur skin tho.

I notice that most cmi people like to tan. The darker skin makes them more manly and desirable.

It helps to even out the features and shift the focus from the space to the skin.

I guess it is the same with SPG, they look so healthy, wild and sexy to the undiscerning ang mohs.

I am very fair and used to tan to look more healthy.

But the response from my families/friends are negative.

They prefer me the way before because I look more like a 'rich man son' with distinct features.

I also noticed a fair worker below my office and he was cute. After tanning, he looked 5 years old, though manly but he lost the innocent and angelic look. I think it's better for him to remain fair.

Though tanned guys are sexy, I still prefer guys with healthy and rosy complexion.

I was in a train full of tanned china construction workers. They appeared strong, manly but tired.

Anyway, I have tried both indoor and outdoor tanning. I felt kind of 'sick' after that.

I notice that most cmi people like to tan. The darker skin makes them more manly and desirable.

It helps to even out the features and shift the focus from the space to the skin.

I guess it is the same with SPG, they look so healthy, wild and sexy to the undiscerning ang mohs.

I am very fair and used to tan to look more healthy.

But the response from my families/friends are negative.

They prefer me the way before because I look more like a 'rich man son' with distinct features.

I also noticed a fair worker below my office and he was cute. After tanning, he looked 5 years old, though manly but he lost the innocent and angelic look. I think it's better for him to remain fair.

Though tanned guys are sexy, I still prefer guys with healthy and rosy complexion.

I was in a train full of tanned china construction workers. They appeared strong, manly but tired.

Anyway, I have tried both indoor and outdoor tanning. I felt kind of 'sick' after that.

高田延彥2004男祭

To me, he is a 10++. He is already very masculine but his soft baby smooth fair skin enhances his sexiness. It does not take anything away from his masculinity.

fair baby smooth skin = twinky

stocky muscles good looks = manliness

fair skin + stocky muscles = 10++ have the best of both worlds.

To me, tan skin is always the chao ta look and old.

Like the Chinese saying, 一百遮三丑 Fair skin conceals 3 blemishes.

tanning is addictive. the darker i get, the more happy im!!

Then Black Africans are the happiest people in the whole world. No wonder documentaries always showing them singing and dancing almost naked , just saying :;):

• Guest locked this topic