Male HQ

Singaporean Men Are Such Poor Candidates As Boyfriends Coz They Have No Soul

Guest Guest

Put it this way, Singaporean men are such poor candidates as boyfriends. Anyone who is normal and have exposed to what real life is all about, wouldnt want a Singaporean as a soul mate. Why, coz Singaporeans have no soul.

There are premium international ex or present pilots ,present and ex cabin crew who travels far and wide and who has more soul than any of the foreigners here !

One doesn't need to be a high flyer or need extensive travelling in order to have a soul.

One just need to be observant and be empathetic toward life itself.

Why bother arguing with a Singaporean hater.

Only people who travels and observe can have souls ! How many actually observe families do not bring kids out to mall and run about in malls in many other cities ,unlike here or pushing baby prams and wheelchairs all around like they own the whole public area !

Guest Raiden Alpha

Only people who travels and observe can have souls ! How many actually observe families do not bring kids out to mall and run about in malls in many other cities ,unlike here or pushing baby prams and wheelchairs all around like they own the whole public area !

It doesn't mean these people do not have souls.

What you have describe are people with sleeping consciousness toward a larger environment.

They have not awaken yet.

They are not soulless.

Rude selfish inconsiderate people exist everywhere,they are not exclusive to Singapore alone.

It doesn't mean these people do not have souls.

What you have describe are people with sleeping consciousness toward a larger environment.

They have not awaken yet.

They are not soulless.

Rude selfish inconsiderate people exist everywhere,they are not exclusive to Singapore alone.

I agree rude and fucking aggressive people are everywhere , but is is a matter of more or less , and it is definitely more in Asia countries , excluding Japan , ask those who are widely travel !

Guest Raiden Alpha

I agree rude and fucking aggressive people are everywhere , but is is a matter of more or less , and it is definitely more in Asia countries , excluding Japan , ask those who are widely travel !

Up to you then.

I respect your right to your opinion though I don't agree with it.

I for one is a very soulful Singaporean when I am not angry. :P

Up to you then.

I respect your right to your opinion though I don't agree with it.

I for one is a very soulful Singaporean when I am not angry. :P

so you are not the typical  disgusting and irritating Singaporean,Malaysian,Hong Kongers,Taiwanese,,Indonesian,Indians,Chinese,etc , you are the rare ones .....

Actually a lot of those souless people you experienced may not even be truly local born and bred singaporeans. Many could have migrated from else where. I only just realized this myself recently. But I must say men in singapore are lack the romantic factor compared to men from malaysia, philippines, indonesia and korea etc.

Men here are more uptight and preoccupied with appearing macho, which immediately takes any romantic mood. Time to migrate!

Put it this way, Singaporean men are such poor candidates as boyfriends. Anyone who is normal and have exposed to what real life is all about, wouldnt want a Singaporean as a soul mate. Why, coz Singaporeans have no soul.

Actually a lot of those souless people you experienced may not even be truly local born and bred singaporeans. Many could have migrated from else where. I only just realized this myself recently. But I must say men in singapore are lack the romantic factor compared to men from malaysia, philippines, indonesia and korea etc.

Men here are more uptight and preoccupied with appearing macho, which immediately takes any romantic mood. Time to migrate!

To each his own. You are entitled to your opinion. But looking at how childish your opinions are and how you communicate your opinions across, I doubt if you will be finding a boyfriend anywhere soon. But please feel free to migrate. We will be happy for you, and for us too.

If you're here as a foreigner, please pack immediately and go to your utopia i.e. Japan. What's your reasons to continue staying in your so called soulless country?! You've sold your soul for material gains? Then, you're another soulless zombie. So stop complaining.

wonder why those Singaporean hater still come to this forum, don't they know it is singapore forum,

don't they afraid they will become one of them or they themelves already a part of it.

Put it this way, Singaporean men are such poor candidates as boyfriends.  Anyone who is normal and have exposed to what real life is all about, wouldnt want a Singaporean as a soul mate.  Why, coz Singaporeans have no soul.

If you're here as a foreigner, please pack immediately and go to your utopia i.e. Japan. What's your reasons to continue staying in your so called soulless country?! You've sold your soul for material gains? Then, you're another soulless zombie. So stop complaining.

Typical soulless , aggressive uncle , auntie here , instead of reflecting upon oneself , shoot others right away and tell others off ! Typical genes here .......

Put it this way, Singaporean men are such poor candidates as boyfriends.  Anyone who is normal and have exposed to what real life is all about, wouldnt want a Singaporean as a soul mate.  Why, coz Singaporeans have no soul. 

I feel so sorry for you! Fate has been so cruel to you. 

Instagram: vodkabaker

心胸狭窄,存有偏见,会让自己快乐吗?

在批判抨击别人时,你的情绪是如何?

说别人长短和缺点的时候很简单,

但静下心反省自己的时候,

是否自己也犯下同样的错?

你可以抹黑别人模糊自己的双眼,

但却无法欺骗自己的心。

躲在阴暗角落逞英雄的人是可悲的。

内心歪曲不平衡,狂妄的背后是否是自卑?

话可以说绝,但有时不妨留一条后路给自己,

心平静时,路也会宽阔。

Borned without a soul? Lol. Very the "joy luck club" drama and tragic sounding. Perhaps can reflect a bit and try to be more soulful like the Latin culture and less robotic like the Japanese. Try lah!

Typical soulless , aggressive uncle , auntie here , instead of reflecting upon oneself , shoot others right away and tell others off ! Typical genes here .......

Look who's talking....

Rude and aggressive people, and occasionally the soulless, are plentiful abound no matter where you go.

Japan is not spared too.

Just like how some Japanese see Singapore as some work utopia, some Singaporeans see Japan likewise as the utopia.

Only for the admiration to be broken upon living in said country.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Who says we are SOUL-less?

It is just that we are less expressive - man, this is an Oriental society where outward pouring of emotions is frown upon.

If you do understand Mandarin, (which I know you don't), we are the 闷骚 - we are brought up in a conservative society where little actions speak volume.   

As an otherwise peace-loving and not so aggressive uncle, let me tell you that live and let live.  While you are making the dough here, stay clear of abrasive remarks.... that way, when you leave the country, you can always come back.  Otherwise, just shut the FUCK up.

And there is no need for foreigners to dictate how Singaporeans should live, behave and response.!

Edited by abang

I have a soul not because I'm well traveled but because I can form bonds with the people around me and love. :D

I've lived in the Netherlands for nearly 10 years and whilst I know that I am different because of that, it doesn't mean that I have anymore soul than a Singaporean man. The culture might be a different (everyone works so hard here), the people might not be as 'exposed' to things like gay marriage, but all in all, the guys I've dated and the guys I'm friends with all know how to make me feel cared for and cherished.

Remember one thing, people are like snowflakes, all beautiful, all unique, all never the same as each other... And sadly all limited by the length of time we have in this world. Each of us have our struggles, so be kind and even if you have something bad to say, go round the bush to at least say it with a pinch of sense, reason and love.

Otherwise, ain't nobody got time for you.

I'm not the ts but I believe soulfulness equates honesty in baring your emotions and thoughts and acknowledging the fact of us being humans, vulnerable at times, not having to portray being infallible, unerring or saintly 24/7. In other words, relatively free from egotistical, superficial and macho shits.

I'm not the ts but I believe soulfulness equates honesty in baring your emotions and thoughts and acknowledging the fact of us being humans, vulnerable at times, not having to portray being infallible, unerring or saintly 24/7. In other words, relatively free from egotistical, superficial and macho shits.

Erm, and holy and morality shits

Just define what you mean by soul . Soulfulness. Then we may all be talking on the same page .

Maybe I can start , are you saying that non Singaporeans , specifically ang moh fromwestern European backgrounds like England , France, North America which includes Canadians, and also Western Europe countries , not forgetting the other small time Australia and New Zealand, not forgetting English speaking South Africans,

Are you saying that these people are more soulful because they are wellread , have a global world view, are also more sophisticated in tastes and cultural appreciation , have a more charitable disposable income, love the environment, care for the destruction of rain forests, care for endangered animals, also the poor man on the street.

Where as Singaporeans are soul less because we can't talk about what is happenng in the world, except about frequent NE MRT breakdowns, cannot talk about anything beyond the shores of Singapore, so you find that they are frog below the well, and the frogs world view is just what he can see above him , which is the diameter of the well only

Is that how you define soul ??

Where do you stand , how do you gauge yourself , in terms of having a soul ,more or less.??

Let's have a sensible , mature discussion and debate.

Not sure I'm legitimate to post in this thread, but if you are interested by an external opinion:

I don't know many Singaporeans, but the few I know have a soul, a brain, a heart, and guts.

And just in case: no, I have no Singaporean bf!

Yup, precisely. The author must gone through something bad to be so bitter.

Yup, precisely. The author must gone through something bad to be so bitter.

You are probably right.

Of course, if the first guy you meet in some country is an asshole, your judgement might be biased...

As said above, let's not generalize too rapidly. I am sure that most Singaporeans are nice people.

You are probably right.

Of course, if the first guy you meet in some country is an asshole, your judgement might be biased...

As said above, let's not generalize too rapidly. I am sure that most Singaporeans are nice people.

On the contrary, Singaporeans (men and women) have the worst reputation amongst the people of the regional countries for being arrogant without substance; and looking down on those from countries which they think are less developed.

It is not difficult to have this statement verified.

In fact, deep inside the Singaporeans' hearts, they know this is true.

Gosh, it's so funny. I don't have a boyfriend so I find this petty talk funny. Having boyfriend(s) seems to lead to all sorts of problem that people even think about this yada yada. Can I buy an option so that I can eliminate downside risk of getting a boyfriend?

Do the things at which you are great, not what you were never made for.”

In fact, the fervent religiousity of the nation has turned an otherwise educated population into a strangely barbaric, bigoted and pedantic tribe. "Acceptance" of gays still comes with a patronizing sting. Try putting that across and you will be greeted with bewildered looks or blank stares. People here still would rather maintain the status quo than usher in real enlightenment.

我蛮同情那些心胸狭窄有带着憎恨偏见的人,

他们不时动不动借题发挥,损他看不惯国家的人,

只为了发泄一股无名的闷气。但却没有想过,

与其让自己的无知增长,

不如把爱,花在爱的人和爱自己的人身上更有意义,

无谓的牢骚只会凸显自己的幼稚和没内涵的修养,

这样抨击别人更加是毫无说服力。

我蛮同情那些心胸狭窄有带着憎恨偏见的人,

他们不时动不动借题发挥,损他看不惯国家的人,

只为了发泄一股无名的闷气。但却没有想过,

与其让自己的无知增长,

不如把爱,花在爱的人和爱自己的人身上更有意义,

无谓的牢骚只会凸显自己的幼稚和没内涵的修养,

这样抨击别人更加是毫无说服力。

Your chinese is very good. Are you from china? Just wondering as you often post here

Anyone who is normal and have exposed to what real life is all about, wouldnt want a Singaporean as a soul mate.  Why, coz Singaporeans have no soul. 

It would be very fitting when education is to be shared so all humankind can benefit.  Hence, do share your wisdom to explain:

1.  "Anyone" - What, Who, Why and How is 'normal'?

2.  "Life" - What, Why and How is 'real'?

Should "Singaporeans have no soul", are they not the normal "anyone" and that their lives are not "real"?

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

On the contrary, Singaporeans (men and women) have the worst reputation amongst the people of the regional countries for being arrogant without substance; and looking down on those from countries which they think are less developed.

It is not difficult to have this statement verified.

In fact, deep inside the Singaporeans' hearts, they know this is true.

Take time off to live in other developed Asian cities like Seoul, Shanghai or Tokyo and come back and make your judgment again.

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.