Male HQ

Now I Know Why My Friend Still Single For So Long....

Guest Samsengzzz

Guest Samsengzzz

Whenever he know someone new and the person liked him , he will put a lie to the person telling the person either the other guy liked him or he liked him .

The reason being is because so that the " someone new " will fight hard for him ._.

And he like the attention given

Whenever he know someone new and the person liked him , he will put a lie to the person telling the person either the other guy liked him or he liked him .

The reason being is because so that the " someone new " will fight hard for him ._.

If that is the case, he is subconsciously not pursuing love, but just want to have a 'taste' of it.

Just like sampling fish balls at the supermarket yet choosing not to buy them.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Please leave him. don't put people on priority when you are only an option.

I have this friend who's quite good looking but has been single for many years, despite being on gay social sites. He has quite a few suitors but could never accept them because what he's looking for is very rare in our world. He's pure-minded and religious in a sense, and is looking for someone like that also. He knows those suitors like him cos he's good looking so will not bother with them. Until now, he's still single...But I think from what I can tell, he's single, but far happier than most couples I know.

I have this friend who's quite good looking but has been single for many years, despite being on gay social sites. He has quite a few suitors but could never accept them because what he's looking for is very rare in our world. He's pure-minded and religious in a sense, and is looking for someone like that also. He knows those suitors like him cos he's good looking so will not bother with them. Until now, he's still single...But I think from what I can tell, he's single, but far happier than most couples I know.

Unfortunately some good looking people who are looking for spiritually strong relationships face this problem. A lot of people are just approaching them for sex or to own a "trophy".

Unfortunately some good looking people who are looking for spiritually strong relationships face this problem. A lot of people are just approaching them for sex or to own a "trophy".

That sounds legit but what constitutes good looking? I won't want to bring my partner who is not even able to converse or interact well to meet my other friends etc. It will be like bring a vase out.

That sounds legit but what constitutes good looking? I won't want to bring my partner who is not even able to converse or interact well to meet my other friends etc. It will be like bring a vase out.

Good looking in the general sense (appeals to majority of the people in that country or city, not just a niche market). 

Well I personally have seen such cases:

1. Much older rich guy who is always with trophy young good looking boyfriends. Those boys have no commonality in interests (culture, or knowledge) with himself or his close friends. 

2. Good looking boyfriend who acts like a prima donna and pisses everyone (friends of his partner) off with his diva antics. Also does respect the partner but generally treat him like a door mat. But that partner is still very "pleased" with this relationship because the boyfriend is "hot". Well that partner only goes after "hot" people for dating.

• Guest locked this topic