Male HQ

[Bw] Welcome Our New Section Moderators - Glyph And Amplify

Bern

4. ... After several rounds of interviews, we have decided that Glyph and Amplify would be a right fit.

Welcome Glyph and Amplify!

To the rest that responded for this post, "Many Thanks!".

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Congrats and thank you for providing the FREE service.

As a contributor and reader for almost a decade, I believe the sustainability of BW justify that it is the forum for many of us.

To all the moderators, please continue all your good work.

Especially (you know who, lah) for weeding out unpleasant characters.

I know those "newbies" won't last as their remarks are often "too caustic" or "off-centred".

So once again, I look forward to many good years of BW.

Thank you BW moderators - all unpaid volunteers - for keeping this online community going & running well for so many years. Well done!

OogachagaCARE is an online counselling service by Oogachaga for the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ+) community. You can also reach us at:

However, if you need to talk to someone urgently because you're in emotional crisis, feeling suicidal or affected by suicide, please consider:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24hr suicide prevention hotline: 1-767 (1-SOS)

Oogachaga is a community-based, non-profit professional organization working with lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ+) individuals, couples and families in Singapore since 1999. Visit us on www.oogachaga.LGBT / www.congregaytion.com

- all unpaid volunteers -

I like that! :thumb:

And, thanks to Oogachagacare too for always there for the Community! :clap:

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

• Guest locked this topic