Male HQ

#bw10

HendryTan

1. BlowingWind is now 10 from the year BlowingWind the man handed this forum to this generation of Mods.

2. We had seen many waves of readers/members come online, participated and then left/hibernated (?).

3. We like to seek you guys out. Drop in to say how life had being since BW.

4. We also like to hear from members / guest how BW had effected you in your growing up.

5. Did you find love, friends at BW.

6. If you have stories, encounters, anecdotes, learning experience. Please share.

7. You can email us at forum@blowingwind.org . Title it #bw10

Or post it here.

8. We hope everyone can send us by 8 July 2015 so we can have time to put it together to share at the anniversary party on 11 July 2015. Most of the mods will be sharing something #BW10 at the anniversary party too. Look out for it at the anniversary party. (Details of party @ http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=62683 )

9. Thanks for penning something, anything for #BW10.

PS: This morning Bern whatsapp me a Happy Birthday and several Mods dropped in for an impromptu dinner.

Getting Nostalgic #BW10

bday.jpg

10169373_746810312096351_930598110209798

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

PS: This morning Bern whatsapp me a Happy Birthday and several Mods dropped in for an impromptu dinner.

Getting Nostalgic #BW10

bday.jpg

FYI, that was HendryTan's hands if you did not realize.

Let's give HendryTan our best wishes for his long-term service and for enduring the mods' terrible rendition of the Happy Birthday song.

For our anniversary this year, we want to make a special compilation of our community voices over the years.

No matter if you're a long-time member, new member, or just a casual reader. If BW has ever played a part in your life, share with us what that means to you. We want to hear everything. Whether it is the accompaniment of gossips on long bus rides, or the daily laughters; courtesy of WorldAngel, or the late night heart-to-heart conversations in the chatroom. Better yet, let us know if our forum has helped you find love, friends, or even activity kakis. All these collective experiences form part of what makes BW special.

Pen your well wishes and any messages for BW here or send it as email to forum@blowingwind.org with the title #BW10 by 8th July, 2015 so we can put it together in time for the party.

See you there!

Join the official BW Telegram Group Chat: https://bit.ly/frmbw

I'm still here. BW for me opens up a window in my closet to peek and observe what people were doing outside. It's big enough for me to dump all those thoughts that I couldn't tell anybody until they don't matter anymore. I'm doing well in Australia but who knows I might go back to Singapore in the future :)#bw10

Do the things at which you are great, not what you were never made for.”

Happy 10th birthday BW!

First of all, I must thanks to all moderators (Hendry, Bern, GM, Ikutube) who have managed this web very well and diligently. Hey …. long time never heard from other moderators like Lungker and Oralb (?). During mid 2005/2006 moderator Lungker was on the ball, I read his ‘scolding’ to rude guests & members who refused to follow BW guidelines policy, now it looks like Lungker and Oralb are sitting in the backbench (?)

For me, this forum at least has widened the info and social media about gay live whether local or overseas, where I can search & the feedback on local spots & tips like sauna/spas, massage, gay outlet and other info. Yes, those tips and feedback I read here in regards to sauna, massage, etc. in Bangkok, Taipei, Tokyo, Shanghai, etc. were really useful and quite accurate when I visited those places.

Time passed very fast and unknowingly already 10 years and hmmmm ….. I am still one of some old-timers who still loyal to the BW forum and still contributing to this forum, I do see some posts of old timers like Snowball, Sphere, Lupcheong, Kimlo777, Crazygolfer, Clementi, etc. Now, I seldom see or never read any posts from Imchaser, gtsc82 (?)

Some have left this BW for quite some times like Erection Day (with his witty posts), Panda9791, Thaiboyz (whom I used to argue on some points in the some threads) and many other members.

Once more, thanks to all moderators for your good works.

WA

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Time really flies... And I have MIA for a while. Here's my story.

I first encountered BW circa 2005/2006 when it was a mature gay focused forum. Being young, curious and seeking other interests, I did not stay on long then.

Crossed path with BW again in 2010, this current account was setup in 2011 to remind myself that being in this circle is just a transition of life.

The passing by has taken foot and I didn't passby after all. I'm stuck. Lol...

Friends and acquaintance made, lover found and gone, great friends stayed on...

People whom I have cross path years ago became friends again through BW. It's more than a forum.

Never have I imagined becoming an "organizer" through the forum and hosting series of (decent) parties for friends made through here.

Travelling with a small delegation of BW friends to gCircuit and getting myself (who is aggressively private) shot by the official photographer, all these were unimaginable years ago...

Happy 10th anniversary, BlowingWind!

Edited by passby

And the day is finally here to celebrate our own BW Anniversary.

"T H A N K    Y O U"  to ..

Mr Blowingwind The Man who started this Forum
                                 Our BW Members that keep the Forum going
                                        Our BW Guests that add the spice along the way
                                               Our BW Anniversary Committee Members who have been working hard
                                                      Our BW Anniversary Sponsors who believe in us

imchaser for the 10th Anniversary Banner

To those that are attending the Party, have a great time.  Enjoy!

To those that penned their thoughts here and those that wrote in,

To those that wished in our Status Update column,

The Mods greatly appreciate one and all.

But what's more important, as Bern put it in the last BW Anniversary:

"There is no better way to honor the existence of BW than to celebrate the people of our forum"

H A P P Y     A N N I V E R S A R Y

IkuTube

on behalf of all Moderators

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

:thumb:   :clap:  :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:  :clap:  :thumb:  

To :twisted:  all :hat:attending the10th Anniversary :twisted: Party,

:clap: have  a :thumb: Great :twisted: Balls of a Time! :thumb:

:thumb:   :clap:  :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:  :clap:  :thumb:

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Wow, didn't realise BW is a decade young! Managed to read nuggets of interesting info at the "BW 10 Years in Review" link (cool layout), including the blackout protest. 

I've been a member for a year and it's been filled with hits and misses (more hits thankfully). I chanced upon this forum while searching for home-based massages (thanks for the valuable info guys!) and after much contemplation, decided to join it. I didn't expect much response (putting my face up front was a good gamble, I guess) so I was quite surprised when conversations were initiated by others and vice versa. My original intention was to meet more people since I only came out at the end of 2013. And more people did I meet of course (though I didn't meet my bf here). This forum has a great wealth of info, from humorous to NSFW (I always scroll down quickly when I read "Anyone here don't mind showing..." on the train) to queer (pun intended but no offence). Glad to read that everyone had fun at the anniversary party and here's to many more years of BW!! Cheers!  :thumb:  :clap:   

(P.S: why the name Blowing Wind ah? Yes, the clueless me...)

Edited by JYAG-sim

(P.S: why the name Blowing Wind ah? Yes, the clueless me...)

Then you should click on the "BW 10 Years In Review" and read it, it is right on top of every page. Haha.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

• Guest locked this topic