Male HQ

Towel Club Sauna (Closed Down)

I was at TC Friday night 7:30pm and I saw 4 V-Club regular there. 2 of them were signing up for membership when I went to change my towel. Higher entrance fees was no barrier when it comes to having a good time.

There were about 7 GWM, 4 Mly, 2 Indian, approx 12 tourist I think from Japan, Korea, Indonesia and Thailand. The rest was the young to middle age, gym bods, local macho (marys).

On the whole, there were actually thinner crowd compared to earlier Fridays and I am sure Mardi Gras 2006 is the reason behind.

Well, maybe I shall stay at home and watch TV tonight just for once.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Enjoylife was so good, could do headcount on the nos and type of people and you even recoqnised guys from the former V-Club. Were you regular at V-Club then?

Thank you for your report, really appreciate it ...... hahahha :P

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

sidetrack a little, on the sauan side, is the 8door party still on for the Shogen?

is this coming wed the day for the 8door?

was told got mature crowds? worth?

i think shogen got early bird (puns intended) entry, so does that applies to 8door? example can i enter early and stay still 8door?

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

This is not related to Towel Club but it's close enough to raise a laugh or two. Recently, I was invited to lunch at (what I heard as) Towel Club. Imagine my shock! When did corporate lunches take place at the Towel Club, I thought quickly. Luckily I didn't give myself away, and after taking a moment asked: "where is this Towel Club?" The host said: "It's the ToweR Club" at the Republic Plaza in Raffles Place.

Whew, close call. :D

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

Wow, Enjoylife was so good, could do headcount on the nos and type of people and you even recoqnised guys from the former V-Club. Were you regular at V-Club then?

Thank you for your report, really appreciate it ...... hahahha  :P

I have strong observation power..........and about the tourist, I am a gam for gam and always eager to have close encounter with different asian without taking a flight. Why not?

Yes, I used to frequent V Club and Rairua(Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat) and V is the sauna where my score rate is the HIGHEST among all. I stop all my visit during the anti-gay sauna write-up by Wanbao and after 4 months resumed my favourite past-time; namely OneSeven, TC, Shogun, Raw(yes Raw). Have never visited BH for some reason. BTW, there are always alternative like shopping centres, parks and beaches to unwind.

sidetrack a little, on the sauan side, is the 8door party still on for the Shogen?

i think shogen got early bird (puns intended) entry, so does that applies to 8door? example can i enter early and stay still 8door?

The 8door party is only on 1st and 3rd Wednesday monthly.

http://www.shogun.com.sg/promo.htm

The first Wednesday in March fall on the 1st. So, looks like there's not going to be an 8door Party this coming Wednesday. It should be on March 15. March 14 there is FMP at TC, March 15 8door Party at Shogun and March 17 Double "Go Nature" at OneSeven. WOW! Looks like it's going to be a busy week for compulsive sauna goers.

I have been an early bird on one of the 8door party day at Shogun. Paid $6 for the entrance fee. However, I left the premise for dinner and tried to re-enter at 6.30pm (within 3 hours as stated on Shogun's website) and was told to pay an additional $6. As a result, I did not re-enter. I believe if I had re-enter the premise by 5pm, I would not be asked to pay extra. However, I am not really sure. Other saunas which allow re-entry (like Diamond, BlueHeaven, Raw & VClub) did not ask for additional charge no matter what time I re-enter (as long as I am away within the specified duration).

March 14 there is FMP at TC, March 15 8door Party at Shogun and March 17 Double "Go Nature" at OneSeven. WOW! Looks like it's going to be a busy week for compulsive sauna goers.

so if i am into mature slim to average built crowd, which place i should go to?

based on past reports, it seemed that 8door has the most mature folks?

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

March 14 there is FMP at TC, March 15 8door Party at Shogun and March 17 Double "Go Nature" at OneSeven. WOW! Looks like it's going to be a busy week for compulsive sauna goers.

so if i am into mature slim to average built crowd, which place i should go to?

based on past reports, it seemed that 8door has the most mature folks?

I have been to the FMP at TC twice. My personal observation of the crowd was that they were mostly in their 40s and 50s. IMHO, youngsters are shy about going nude since they get an erection pretty quickly, and do not wish to be seen walking around with a hardon.

Mature slim to average built crowd???? Well, you should be able to find some mature slim to average built men in these 3 saunas during their nude nights.

I have been to the FMP at TC twice. My personal observation of the crowd was that they were mostly in their 40s and 50s.

So, your observation, during FMP many young uncles (the 40s) and old uncles (50s-60s) there?

I don't think they are from formerly V-Club as this sauna just closed down a week ago?

Guest Guest

clementi, what you say & what my frds told me totally different, but i believe that if really what you say, then not much people will like to go TC anymore, you can ask everyone that go TC regular, what type of crowd Towel Club have, i never say that u r telling lie, but ... no offence... U may ask TC management that wan to have Uncle or Chub nite or not see what is their answer, then you will know why when you say that i just :P

clementi, what you say & what my frds told me totally different, but i believe that if really what you say, then not much people will like to go TC anymore, you can ask everyone that go TC regular, what type of crowd Towel Club have, i never say that u r telling lie, but ... no offence... U may ask TC management that wan to have Uncle or Chub nite or not see what is their answer, then you will know why when you say that i just  :P

Yes, you are right. The typical crowd at TC are those around 20s and 30s with nice bodies. However, during the FMP these people are shying away. You still see them, but they are not the majority during FMP.

Not from my past experience. Its was filled with hot horny hunks and I went there early and caught quite a few worms! :D:D

As the night grew later, rooms were more difficult to find and people started doing it along corridors and around the maze/dark room area. It got so crowded that it horny naked guys were cramped together cheek to cheek (or was that arse cheek to arse cheek) :o:o

Sounds like FMP is also a Mature nite :B)

Anyone elses can cfm? :unsure:

There are 2 conflicting experiences on FMP, maybe it was different time when each of you visited TC, the best is to visit yourself on this coming Tue 14 March according to Towel Club's web:

http://www.towelclub.com/home.htm

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

The crowds are tilted towards the 20s to mid-30s; same for FMP. For those who have not tried can experience it with a 6 visit pass (3 months validity) for $100.00

One thing for sure is TC will not be a senior citizen club anytime soon due to their higher entrance rates as most senior are living off their CPF and annuity.

Surely there are many other sauna interested to capitalise on the demised of V Club. Let's watch out for the latest.

Actually, most sauna goers will head to OneSeven on Fri because of the naked party. A lot more wild guys there and tons more action. Usually by 8pm, OneSeven will be packed.. that's why not so many people in TC that night.

FMP is a good mix. Because there are usually hundreds of people there in FMP, there's enough guys from each group to keep everyone happy. Some older uncles go there to chase the younger yandaos but are not so popular because most of these uncles are not gym fit / look like George Clooney or Fei Xiang. So plenty of lonely hot older btms for people like me to chase.. :D

Guest Unocal

Normally I wouldn't step into TC because friends said it's a waste of time when people just pose and strut. I was told to go during FMP which the pompous queens would avoid.

True enough, during FMP the age mix is quite rounded from young to old. Most get sucked into the hot actions all around. There's groping in all the dark corners. When one action ended you'll find more forming elsewhere. If one group you don't like or they don't let others join in, you move easily to another group.

Even at the big pool while I was doing bird watching to look for a target, someone was groping my ass. Ended up his friends told him to go for it. I got up and he followed. But there's simply no empty room. We went to the steam room but it was packed. We went to the big dark room, it was also packed inside. We tried to make it there but there really was too much pushing and touching that we cannot get comfortable. People were very thick-skinned in the dark and will harrass others.

Ended up we found at least some peace and space at the end corridor but there's a bit of light there so not much privacy. Heck care, since there are people doing it nearby we did our thing as well.

But I was shy to let him fxxk me there since there are people passing by. I did oral for him instead. One of his friend came to join us and he's got another uncle as well. Looked like they are a group of uncle chasers ;)

Once the hot action started, that uncle faced the wall and his friend just banged him from behind while standing. I looked and found it's a good idea because with his face to the wall, nobody can see his face. I faced the darkest wall and spread my legs. He understood and started rimming me from behind. With older age I find that my balls are hanging and swinging about more freely. He'll gently use his fingers to swing my balls and bury his whole face into my butts.

This man was an expert no doubt about it if he has no qualms about bury his face up my ass. I'm a flexi but once a man know how to play me right, I go soft and submit. I turned back to look at him and impatiently waited for him to use his primeval mating tool to fxxk me.

He got up, took the condom from his wristband and rolled it on. He gave me a light slap on my butts as if to warn me of the impending bodily invasion. I wiggled my butts to respond ok. Being a bit taller than me, he easily pushed upwards and slowly eased into me. Slow and steady but the damn pain was too much for me. First time I did initial penetration while standing. With the feet not wide apart, the asshole was closed tight.

I raised my toes to stop him. He stopped and slowly and carefully I lower myself down on his rock hard and hot maleness. I felt like I was lowering myself onto a big hard pin. His hardness was able to pierce through my tightness and the pressure applied. With a sudden pop, he broke through and I gasped in pain. Bloody hell, I cursed why the other uncle made it all seem so simple. I reached back to grab him to make sure he's not moving else the pain will surely be killing me.

Slowly slowly I breathed as I practised my leg squats like never before. Finally I felt my ass open and relaxed. I let go of him and he started moving in and out of me. Bloody hell, beside us the 2 of them were banging away like there's no sweat at all.

He reached for my tits and squeezed them. It felt good. Slowly I relaxed as the orgasm feeling started to spread to my feet. He moved faster and grabbed my mid-section and almost lifted me up. Ended up I slipped off the wall and bended over lower and lower. Ended up I couldn't hide my face any more. I tried to stand up but he held me down.

I started seeing men walking by and their cocks swing. Most were almost hard. I can't see any faces. Some stopped and looked but when I see them coming closer, I'll waved my hand to tell them no because I think they want to stick their cocks in my mouth. Nobody made a fuss because there's plenty of action around.

Later on I didn't even bother anymore when I was feeling his cock pumping me to heaven. Somebody was catching my swinging balls and playing with them. Suddenly the top jerked and I felt him shivered as he shot. I felt him pull out and almost as quickly another cock jammed into me. I jumped and stood back up and reached back to push him away.

The top whispered to me,"uncle ah, he's my friend leh, give face a bit can or not?"

I turned back and saw his friend though bald and older was more hunky. So I bend back down and let him reenter me. Frankly at that time I was so fxxked that I think even if his friend looked like a monkey I'll still let him ;) Luckily the place everybody's making sex noises and not just me so I can relax and moan. The top played with my cock and balls while his friend pumped me hard from behind.

I told them I was almost ready to cum. His friend wrapped his arms around my chest and hauled me up. The other man got in front of me to jack me harder. Soon I was spraying cum on his face. He licked them off my cock.

Then his friend pulled out still hard. He said there's plenty of chance to cum later if I don't mind. Their other friend had long finished and gone. There's a small group of about 4 men gathered around us blocking the view from others because the corridor is not that wide. Some were already starting their own actions. One matured uncle playfully fingered my ass like a voyeur to feel how loose a freshly fxxked ass would feel. Actually it felt good to be touched there when it's a little sore and tender. I playfully grabbed him and told his friend to "on" him. That uncle quickly shied away. We all laughed and went to shower together.

Guest gian liow

you wrote with so much conviction and it inspires me to try towel club, Unocal! :clap:

u see, i am in my mid40s .. already uncle with abit of tummy .. and worse, dick oso not so long as many young guns. and then, towel is so known for youngsters and uncles are advised either stay home, diy or go other spa. but but but i wanna try towel club n cruise cruise younger dudes .. need to spice up lah! hehe

you wrote with so much conviction and it inspires me to try towel club, Unocal! :clap:

u see, i am in my mid40s .. already uncle with abit of tummy .. and worse, dick oso not so long as many young guns. and then, towel is so known for youngsters and uncles are advised either stay home, diy or go other spa. but but but i wanna try towel club n cruise cruise younger dudes .. need to spice up lah! hehe

So many comments and all in different versions. Why not this time, you go as a matured guy and report to the forum on your finding. I believe many matured guys would appreciate it with your good intention. The next FMP will be next week on 14 March. Thanks so much :clap:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest Guest
and March 17 Double "Go Nature" at OneSeven. WOW! Looks like it's going to be a busy week for compulsive sauna goers.

HOw is this double "Go Nature" different from the normal "go Nature" on friday?

and March 17 Double "Go Nature" at OneSeven. WOW! Looks like it's going to be a busy week for compulsive sauna goers.

HOw is this double "Go Nature" different from the normal "go Nature" on friday?

Never been to one myself. Gathered that it's towel off at both levels. Can someone here confirm? Otherwise, be there to check it out yourself. It's Friday, the 17th of March, beginning at 6.30pm.

Never been to one myself. Gathered that it's towel off at both levels. Can someone here confirm? Otherwise, be there to check it out yourself. It's Friday, the 17th of March, beginning at 6.30pm.

Every Friday evening at One Seven, it's natural night. You might see from their web:

http://www.oneseven.com.sg/promotions.htm

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Oh dear.. talk about the clash of two special nights in OneSeven. The 17th of every month is always a special night there, guess it will be doubly special?

Friday nights are always crazy there anyway, not as busy as Towel Club but I enjoy it there because there is so much more space to play. Can do it in the steam room, the gothic cocksucking corner, the big orgy mat, the public sling room (without sling now... <_< ), the private sling room, the TV room, the buddy booths. That way I can keep my bottoms well entertained as I entertain myself... :D

FMP tends to be very packed. Not very sexy to spend all night trying to squeeze through all these naked yandaos. But the guys there are very very cute... :rolleyes:

Btw, mature uncles going to FMP must be prepared with thick skin. A lot of these yandaos are very attitude one, treat themselves like gods. Funny thing is that your hot god can be bitchy and arrogant, and then turn into total cock sluts when you have them on their knees in the orgy room. :D

Sounds like FMP is also a Mature nite :B)

Anyone elses can cfm? :unsure:

Regular guys ( including myself) will normally preferred other nites such as Speedo, beefcake..... other than FMP. I have been to FMP twice and noticed not many regulars were there. Majority were middle age men and some of them hardly seen before. Perhaps they were from other saunas.

During FMP,we have to bare all, and some of us dun feel comfortable in this sardine packed environment. :oops:

Just been to the FMP at TC. Was there close to 8pm. It was crowded as usual for FMP. There were a good mix of people. Majority were in the 30s and 40s. There were fewer in the 20s and 50s. Saw a fit uncle (in the 50s) at around 10pm. Nice body shape with 6-packs at the abdomen. However, he was already preparing to leave the premise. It's kind of dark in the maze, so it's difficult to pick someone out in the crowd. Enjoyed some safe stuff (embrace, touching, kissing) with a few guys. Usually I would not dare to get involve for fear of being asked to do more. It turns out that people are happy just doing the safe stuff. People are not very picky as reported. Maybe it's FMP or maybe it's already passed 10pm.

Guest Guest

To be frank, FMP always " body rub body " though there are good & fit looking guys, however not all, so those that are so so of cos won't that picky, else they will empty handed back home, most that are not that really good will mostly hide in the dark maze so no one cant really see their face, those young fit good looking guys everyone will cruise them why they need to do so, they even afraid going to the dark maze to let those not gd looking molest them, going to TC doesn't mean you have gd built that's all, they more into look, else how to turn on, not believe? Then can try sat not FMP, see how :P Those that are regular & not bad looking guys with built should know what i mean :P Most time rather get nothing then fun with not gd one :o

Sounds like FMP is also a Mature nite  :B)

Anyone elses can cfm?  :unsure:

FMP is not exactly Mature Nite. However, you'll definitely see more mature uncles during the FMP then other nights. Friday, 17th March is Double "Go Natural" at OneSeven. It will be towel off at both level, except the locker area (which had CCTV cameras installed). OneSeven has much more space than TC. The maze area is also larger and not so dim. Could identify and track down someone with greater ease. However there are fewer rooms at OneSeven. And, for those who are turned on by sight, the red lighting in the room might be too dim.

Believe there will be more mature uncles at OneSeven (Natural Nite) than TC (FMP). Most mature uncles still have the impression that TC is for the younger crowd.

Have you all noticed that the staff also roam in towel from time to time? Are they into play or just doing their check. Any idea?

The staff on duty are in t-shirts and shorts. If they are off duty and wish to mingle with crowd during FMP, they should not be wearing a towel. I did see a few guys wearing towel into the cafe area. They were stopped shortly and told to get back to the shower area or locker area.

Have you all noticed that the staff also roam in towel from time to time? Are they into play or just doing their check. Any idea?

when they are in towel, they are there to play. staff there are allowed to enter free on day or times when they r not on duty to play... ;);)

if only my job comes with such perks <_<<_<

when they are in towel, they are there to play. staff there are allowed to enter free on day or times when they r not on duty to play... ;);)

if only my job comes with such perks <_<<_<

Yes, the staffs are allowed to join in the fun after their duties. Most of them are very friendly. :P

Guest Guest

whenever i went TC,some staffs keep smiling & looking at me,actually i also like to have fun with some,just i find it strange & dunno how after fun with them,funny feeling lei :P

Guest greenHORNy

Lemme see... I've played with about 4 of the TC staff.... we fxxk and got fxxked. They're HOT and definitely know how to have fun. :P I think that is important... if you're working in a gay sauna, you must know how to have GREAT sex. :P

Guest greenHORNy

oh.. about my last post... we did it while they're off duty. I think it is not right to do stuff with the customers during working hours. It is probably the staff policy there and I respect that.

Hope you guys had fun for the last FMP on Tues... I was in heaven with the crowd! Not as big as the other FMPs held previously over weekends but the quality was very good.

Some very hot GWM and asian uncles. Very sporting to play in public also.. :clap:

For some reason I notice a lot more "screamers" that night! Nice to know so many people enjoy themselves!

:D

Guest conscious uncle

err, this may be a stupid question, and for that matter a question of no confidence. but i want to ask .. those uncles that go to towel club, are they fit or do they have tummy type? and are they obvious in looks that they are 40 plus?

love!

err, this may be a stupid question, and for that matter a question of no confidence.  but i want to ask .. those uncles that go to towel club, are they fit or do they have tummy type?  and are they obvious in looks that they are 40 plus?

Well, I think most of them do not have a tummy. And, if they have, it's not obvious. You judge their age by their facial looks. Sometimes, examining skin on body parts does give a clue. However, it may not be accurate for some uncles who never seem to grow old biologically.

there is a good mix there, so don't be afraid of sticking out of the crowd because of your body type. everybody type has its share of audience...

evianguy is right. TC has good mix of people, especially during the FMP. Sometimes, there are chubs around too and they too are having a good time at TC.

Guest Guest

Last week, i went to One seven for its "double nature" nite..so packed. Lucky, i was there at six pm and managed to get a locker. We had to strip at our locker area and naked at the gym and cafe area. I saw a nice hunk in nude at the gym...doing his pull-up exercises...wow...Nice dick! The crowd was so so lah with quite alot of elderly men. I managed to "makan" two hunks by nine pm. As i promised my friend to meet at TC, i hurried off at nine thirty. To my surprised after checking out, there was a long queue at the entrance. Some nice hunks there too....hmmm...abit to late to turn back, so i moved on to TC.

When i reached TC, the place was empty, the quality was worse than 17 that night. I sat at the cafe with my friend till i called it off and gone home. I should have stayed put at 17. <_<

Guest Guest
I saw a nice hunk in nude at the gym...doing his pull-up exercises...wow...Nice dick!

Wow gives me great idea .. next time double nature at oneseven i want to do my workout nude

I saw a nice hunk  in nude at the gym...doing his pull-up exercises...wow...Nice dick!

Wow gives me great idea .. next time double nature at oneseven i want to do my workout nude

Let's see if there will be one on April 17, which is a Monday. I think the first one was on January 17 (Tuesday). Guess young men cum alot (YMCA), and thus they were too shy to go nude. Somehow, there wasn't one on February 17 (Friday). The last one was March 17 (Friday).

There is something quite wild about being able to flop around totally nude in the whole premises, including the gym. I think we should all email oneseven to encourange them to make it a regular thing, like every alternate friday or something. Waiting for the next 17th to coincide with a Friday is quite sian.

info@oneseven.com.sg