Male HQ

Oralb - Tokyo: Ueno Park And 24 Kaikan Ueno

HendryTan

OralB Registered User, Posts: 321

(6/19/04 5:05 pm)

5Jul UPDATED - Part 2 of Tokyo: Ueno Park and 24 Kaikan Ueno Finally manage to finish my long over due Tokyo report. Hope this is worth the long wait…. tongue.gif

The objectives of me writing this is not only to tell my experience, it is a means for me to pay it forward. As I had benefited greatly on this trip from fellow BW contributors' advises and hopefully this will serve to encourage others to do so as well; either sharing knowledge or provide personal experiences.

A little forewords though: this is my personal recollection of my recent trip to Tokyo, I wont bored you guys on the sight seeing aspect on Tokyo as I think many sites covered that aspect better than me, instead I will focus on the cruising part and PLU scene in Tokyo. It is no meant to be comprehensive, more of experiences. Also my preference is mature men so if that’s aren’t your cup of tea, move on with your life, ok? Last but not least, any form of cruising in any country has its danger, even in a country like Japan. I was lucky that I had only great memories but by no means you should let your guard down. Oh play safe too.

Before my trip to Tokyo, I did extensive search in the net for info. Initially, I planned my cruising area in Shinjuku area, however after BW contributors' advises, I made Ueno my base of operation.

After settling down in my hotel, I made my first trip to Ueno station. For those who haven’t been to Tokyo, their public transport can be intimating. Take Ueno station for example, there are at least 12 railway lines running in the station, not counting the private subways. Luckily most railway lines and subways will have a stop in Ueno so going there isn’t difficult.

The fastest way to get to Ueno Park, where the bulk of action happens, is to proceed to the highest level of the station. If you are taking the JR, find the escalator to go to Panda exit. Once you are out of Panda Exit, you should find a big stuffed Panda near the entrance, hence the name. With your back facing the entrance, the Ueno Park will be on your right. The pathway that you will be taking is actually a big bridge that links the station to Ueno Park. Once you reach the end of the bridge, follow the leftward path upwards. You will pass a building that has a small garden of short trees or sort. This is where most people will have fun.

After the building, you will reach a cross-path, if you take a right, you will see a baseball field. Before the base ball field is the now infamous flat hill top that funjapan mentioned.

So you can see, the cruising places in Ueno are actually very easy to find. Best if you can be there in the daytime to familiarize with the surrounding as it can be quite dark in the night.

Back to my experience, I reached Ueno Pack around 6pm where it was still bright. I was there more to familiarize with the place. After following funjapan’s direction, I was at the flat hill top in no time, even in the bright lights, there were some mature japs sitting there chit chatting. My instinct told me that they are cruising as well but since none of them is my type, I just casually sat in one of the rocks chairs. The flat hilltop isn’t very big thus anyone walking up could be viewed from any corner. I was about to leave to find dinner when I saw him coming up the hill. He was wearing a light brown suit, has that stern mature look but was a little chubby (I like average to slim mature).

He scanned the area for while before leaving from the other staircase nearing to the baseball field and went inside the toilet near to the field. As I needed to pee, I followed him and stood beside him. There wasn’t any response thus I went out after I was done, then I saw him went inside the cubicle and leaned on the wall. I got the hint and went in, he locked the door and we started the usual hugging and sucking. It was pretty cool to see a mature man in suit hungrily sucking my @#%$. In no time, I released my first load of the night. I returned the oral favor. Funny thing was that he signaled to me he was cumming but nothing came out, his body merely shafted forward like an orgasm. He said something in Japanese, which of course I didn’t understand. I smiled back and left the cubicle. Up till that point, no word was exchanged.

After my dinner and shopping in Ameyo streets. I went back to Ueno around 8plus. The flat hilltop was a disappointment as some homeless had found themselves a bed there, thus there wasn’t others. I went back to the toilet and saw a number of guys standing alongside the baseball field. The area must have be a spectator area but with the tall trees and bushes blocking the view from the main walkway, that stretch of small path becomes another cruising area at night.

Funjapan has mentioned that Japs are not shy in their cruising, which I witness firsthand. Towards the end of the path was a round bench or sort, there were 2 groups of men having sex. One guy jerking another person while another couple was doing oral sex. There were others watching silently and I joined in, one mature spectator stood beside me and slowly rubbed my crotch. As he wasn’t my type, I smiled back and walked away.

Part 2 coming up…..

Edited by: OralB at: 7/5/04 9:49 am

unicorni Registered User, Posts: 11

(6/20/04 12:52 pm)

Re: Tokyo: Ueno Park and 24 Kaikan Ueno Definitely 5-stars rating, wish I could give more biggrin.gif

Btw, did you mention about pictures too?

Thanks for sharing, OralB...can't wait for more! biggrin.gif

funjapan Unregistered User

(6/21/04 1:12 am)

Ueno Park - Thanks Orak B Hi Oral B!

Really felt good that you met success. Honestly, I hate to be lost and cruising aimlessly. I have been to Japan quite a number of times for work, and Ueno Park was something I discovered accidentally on a Sunday morning in 2002.

Before 2002, I had cruising the huge Shinjuku Park (also known as Shinjuku Central park modelled after New York's Central Park). It is near the Hyatt Hotel. It was a large disappointment.

Next, I followed, the recommendation by travel guide book "Lonely Planet's Japan" etc... It was a large disappointment too because it was Young for Young. I almost gave up thinking that "Yeah, there are few matured PLUs in Japan." Then, some sites mentioned Hibiya Park. I cruised till 3am during a weekend working trip and nothing happened - @#%$ !!

I actually visited Ueno Park because it is famous for the flower festival and also because of the silly movie starring HongKong's Aaron Kwok. The movie is known as Para Para and it spaked off some silly dance movements. Anyway...

The flat hilltop was also an accident. It was away form the normal tourist walking path and my instinct tells me the shady area may have some unusual things happening there. The minute I reache dthe flat hilltop, I witnessed an old man trying to cruise another man around his age...

Anyway.. no need to write more. I am so happy you Oral B, found my tip useful and that is good enough. To all readers, I hope you can share too. My experience is nothing if I keep it to myself. Let's all remember 2 things "safe sex" and "share useful information."

I still stick to my GPS positions if anyone is interested. Ha..ha... High tech cruising. No lah, just "precise, don't waste time crusing". Go for the target.

Cheers and happy cruising.

onsen Unregistered User

(6/26/04 5:21 pm)

Ueno My friend and me went there years ago. We from Taipei. He liked businessmen type obasan. He want to fish one handsome obasan who he said looked so big boss. But that man go with another businessman. They go behind the tree and that man buttfxxked his obasan and let people watched. My friend so heartbroken. He asked why the obasan let stranger use his private place and let everybody see. After they finished, the obasan used tissue to clean his hole and my friend followed him to watch him take train home maybe back to wife.

TY Unregistered User

(6/28/04 1:59 am)

Re: Onsen I think your friend liked [ Ojisan ] not [ Obasan ],

[ Obasan ] is auntie or grandmother [Ojisan ] is uncle or

grandfather...

I have been to tokyo 3 times ,my japanese friend brought

me to shinjuku gay shop and garden where gay cruising...

also including gay sauna name call [ Oban ] for young guys...I disliked because I like mature guy ojisan type

So My another japanese friend recommend me to Ueno [ Oban ] I liked the place so much many mature business man was there ,but [ Oban ] are not welcome for foreigner so better act like a mute.

My first night was not too bad ,I only stayed couples min

i got fish came to me...?? Continue next time I going to sleep now ....

OralB Registered User, Posts: 327

(7/5/04 9:49 am)

Part 2 Well never know writing my story will take that much time and effort, guess I cant make my living as a writer.

Here goes Part 2:

With his white cardigan and chino pants, he really stood out in a row of Jap men in dark suits. They were standing along the baseball field, hidden by the darkness and only visible by the dim streetlights that peeked through the trees and branches. What attracted me to him was his appearance (well what else can I be attracted to, his character? tongue.gif ), slim average with a chiselled face, around 40+, no specs, very clean and neat look. I moved near him and tried to sense him up. He didn’t move away but neither did he make any approach. We stood along side for a good 5 minutes and nothing happened. That was when I told myself, heck, I was in a foreign land, even if I was rejected, no one knew who I am and chances are wouldn’t see me again.

I made my first move by moving beside and caressed his butt. He stared at me with a pretty complicated look, which I couldn’t decipher whether I should stop or carry on. I took the gesture that he didn’t brush my hand away as a YES. My other free hand start to touch his face, which I guess it was a weird combination to him (one hand on butt, one on face), he started to reciprocate by hugging me. We kissed and man he smelled good, sort of fresh out of bath smell, not even smell of cigarettes that differed from the 1st man in the toilet. Cautions were thrown out of my head when we caressed while other cruisers were looking at us. Like all good natured Japs, they merely stared and didn’t insist of joining in. He took my dick out of pants and gave it gentle strokes that I simply loved. I guessed he wasn’t into oral sex and I wasn’t keen to do any anal in open too, thus his hand job lasted quite a while.

I was keen to see his tool and unzipped his chino pants, though soft, his was a nice 5” with a well-formed head. I slowly engulfed his tool into my mouth and began my oral for him. His tool grew a little but however how hard I tried, I couldn’t get it to be completely erected. I knew I was doing it correctly as he was in such an ecstasy that he rested his body weight on my shoulder. I looked and he muttered something in Japanese, which of coz I don’t understand. I told him I wasn’t Jap and he asked me where I am from. I told him I am from Singapore and he was shocked that I knew about this place. Unfortunately his level of English mimicked my level of Japanese, and we were attracting a rather big crowd. He dressed up and moved away. I went back to the toilet to clean up before moving up the flat hilltop to look around.

This time round, someone from the crowd followed me up the flat hill. He was well middle aged pleasant looking with an average built. In short he was those type that you see everyday in the Japan Subway but never remembered type. He smiled at me on the hilltop and made his move on me. We were siting on one of the rocks with our back facing the homeless that was sleeping on the other end. He hugged me and immediately his staled cigarette smell hit me. He wasted no time to unzip me and went down to blow me. His skill wasn’t bad but I wasn’t that keen on him, maybe I was still thinking of the 2nd guy. I patted his shoulder, zipped up my pants, told him “Arigato” and walked down the hill and went back to the path.

By now it was near 10pm, the crowd along the baseball field had thinned out. I was a little disappointed with only a handful of folks remained and thought that maybe I should try Shinjuku park. I waited near the fence for some time but no one caught my attention. I was preparing to go home when this middle-aged man in suit approached me.

He was rather short and frail but his nicely tailored made suit made him look presentable. He asked me something in Japanese to which I replied “nihon-go” and a big crossed formed with my hand, meaning I couldn’t speak his language. He switched to English and asked where I am from. He was the ONLY person I met that night that could conduct conversation in English. I told him where I am from and gotten Ueno park info from the Internet.

We spoke for quite some time and he told me more details on the park. Being a railway interchange, Ueno station gets a lot of travellers going in and out of the city. With this crowd, there will many married men that cruise in the park hoping to either get or receive blowjobs or hand jobs before going home to be the husband or father. The best time is between 7pm to 11pm.

As it was after 10pm, I thought the best crowd had left the park and expressed that I should be going back to my hotel. He then invited me to go to his place. I was a little paranoid to go to a stranger home, and being in a foreign land, that feeling amplified. Well most importantly, he wasn’t really my type that I will fall head over heels, thus I declined his invitation. He was disappointed and subsequently requested me to help him to release. Maybe I was in a rather good mood, maybe I wanted to help him. I agreed to a hand job. He cum quickly and to “reward” my kind deed, he told me that besides the hilltop and the baseball field, there was another place to cruise. (hmm… that jerk, if I never jerked him off, he would have hid that info. Well brothers and sisters, sometimes you do have to sacrifice in order to find paradise tongue.gif )

Remembered there was a building before the flat hilltop, beside it was a small garden or sorts. With middle size trees blocking the view, it was quite a surprised that it was so close to the main garden walk. The garden was even darker than the baseball pathway and according to my informer, there was where most married men would be found. Sure enough, though it already after 10pm, there were around 15+ men in the garden and most were in their suit. Jackpot, I told myself and started to explore this new place.

With 15+ men crowded in a not so big garden, I was expecting sparks to fly and men in orgies. However, like Singapore, they just stood and stared at one another. There were around 2 couples in some form of sexual act but they were in a darker corner with the back facing out and I couldn’t see clearly. Also the no so tall trees not only provided canopy that block the lights, the branches created obstacles that hinders movement.

As I was in a foreign land, I gathered I should be wild and take the initiative (how many times I can be in Tokyo anyway) I started to move around and when I found someone likeable, I would stand near him for a while and if he didn’t move away, I would reach over and touch his groin.

Funjapan mentioned that he had 80% hit rate every time he was there, I couldn’t agree more on that. If your taste is mature men in suits, you will die of choices in Ueno Park. Not only there were abundance there, most of them were friendly enough to let you “molest” them even if you aren’t their type, they would simply let you do whatever you want without reciprocating. When the time is up, they would gently zip up and move away. This is especially true with married men, they would stand there letting others jerk or suck them, once they cum, they would instantly dressed up and left the park.

Therefore I had the time of my life playing with so many “good quality” matures’ tools. Never in my short cruising life that I had played or touch so many matures’, not even in spas like Chakran in Bangkok. Unfortunately, the problem with the garden was that once anyone started anything, the remaining would crowd around for a free show. And like any cruising grounds, there would be a resident “viewer” that would come so near to the groin area that you wondered whether he would light up torchlight to get a better view. In Ueno Park, there were 2 such persons and one followed me around as he gathered that I was the daring one that would make the first move.

I was pretty pissed off with that “viewer” that I constantly stopped whatever I was doing to move away from him. As such though I played with a number of Jap men, I didn’t cum and neither I helped anyone do so.

Thus I decided to stand still and hoping the “viewer” would go away, that’s when I saw the 2nd guy again. Like I said, his white cardigan really stood out in darkness. I moved towards him and said hi to him. He was pretty surprised to see me and this time I wasn’t going to let him off. Somehow, I was hooked to his mature gentle look, his clean-cut features, and his tender demure. I dragged him to an inner corner of the garden, we locked lips and caressed. I pulled out my dick and was hoping to receive an oral. He just jerked me while continue to kiss me, which is fine as his cigarette-free breath was a nice change from the others.

Unknowingly, the “viewer” had sought out my little escapade and squat near my groin. The 2nd man actually moves aside and pointed my dick towards the “viewer” and he gladly accepted it with his mouth. I wanted to pull out but the 2nd man’s lips were on mine at the same time. With all the sexual urges built up for the whole night, I shot my 2nd load in no time. The “viewer” hungrily swallowed my cum, thank the both of us and move one to stake someone else.

The 2nd man waited for me to clean up and gave me a final hug before leaving the garden spot. I chased after him and walked him to the Ueno station. With our limited exchanged of words, I got to know that his name is “Ryu” a nurse working in a hospital (ahhh.. that will explain the no-suit on a Friday night and completely free of cigarettes smell). He is married with kids, thus other than hand job, he wasn’t willing to do more. He stayed in Ikebakuro (another major station) and well no email address. Though he told me that he should be in Ueno every Friday night. So if you met someone like him in Ueno Park on a Friday night, asked whether he is Ryu and tell him, I say “hi”

With all that walking and me unloading my 2nd load that night, I was too shack to check out 24 Kaiken Ueno. I made my way back to my hotel and sleep instantly.

Thus ended my 1st night in Tokyo, stay tune for my 2nd night where I checked out Shinjuku’s nightlife, coming back to Ueno park and subsequently spending the night in 24 Kaikan Ueno.

For those have comments, or you simply fit the profile if men that I mentioned above, direct you fan mails to sg_oralb@yahoo.com

If you have question or query on Tokyo or Uneo, I would appreciate that it be posted here, where it can benefit others and I do not have to duplicate my answers.

Thank you.

asssaa Unregistered User

(7/5/04 8:00 pm)

dress code? any dress code when visiting ueno park?

suits?

shirt & tie?

polo tee & jeans?

gachimuchi Unregistered User

(7/6/04 2:24 am)

Some helping words I thought I will also pay it forward like OralB, some helping words for the uninitiated to the Japanese language.

The following words can be used just as it is.

=====================

Jap = Suki na Taipu (Su-ki na Tai-pu)

Eng = you are my type

Jap = Kakoii (Ka-Ko-E) Desu

Eng = Cool

Jap = Kawaii (Ka-Wa-E) Desu

Eng = Cute

Jap = Suki desu

Eng = (I) Like

Jap = Arigato (Are-ri-ga-to)

Eng = Thank you

Jap = Gome nasai (Go-May Na-Sai)

Eng = Sorry

Jap = Hottoite! (Hot-to-E-teh)

Eng = Leave me alone

Jap = Dame! (Da-May)

Eng = No!

=====================

Tachi (Ta-chi) = Top

Neko(Neck-ko) = Bottom (slang from word Cat)

Reva = Flexi

Jap = Tachi, Neko, Reva dochira (Do-chi-ra)

Eng = What are you? Top, Bottom, Felxi?

Jap = (watashi wa) Tachi/neko/reva desu (Can skip bracket when answering)

Eng = (i'm) top/btm/flexi

Jap = Kimuchi (Kee-Mu-chi)

Eng = Feels good

Jap = Sugoii (Tsu-Go-E)

Eng = Nice/good

Jap = Itaii (E-Tai)

Eng = It hurts / Ouch!

Jap = Itakatta (E-ta-ka-ta)

Eng = Did it hurt?

Jap = Iku Iku (E-Ku)

Eng = Cuming

=====================

Jap = Nihon-jin dewa arimasen (Nee-Hong-Jin Day-wa Are-ri-ma-sen)

Eng = I'm not Japanese

Jap = Singapore-jin Desu

Eng = (I'm) Singaporean

=====================

Jap = Daijobu/ ?(Dai-Jo-bu)

Eng = Are you ok?/I'm ok

(It's a question as well as an answer)

=====================

Jap = Sayonara

Eng = Goodbye

Suki Unregistered User

(7/6/04 9:38 am)

Similar website as this for Japanese? Arigato gachimuchi biggrin.gif

How do you say - I want to fcuk you ?

I wonder if you can recommend any website similar to this website for the matured folks and chasers? Preferably in Japanese because I can use the web language translator to read them.

OralB Registered User, Posts: 328

(7/6/04 10:19 am)

dress code nope, no dress code

generally weekdays you will have men in suit and ties while weekends will be more causal. also Jap people are very well dressed, even in their causal attire.

so the key point is to dress neat, smart. as your overall appearance and 1st impression counts in cruising.

I guess the dress code depends on the weather. it was around 12 degree when i was there, polo n jeans can be too cold for comfort.

thanx gachimuchi for the translation. it definitely helps when expressing certain point.

though i would caution against speaking in the park. almost all men tend to observe "radio-silence" when cruising. other than the 2nd man and the english speaking men, i cruised the others without speaking a single word, not even a thank you.

my opinion is that some jap can be egoistic, they may not welcome foreigners. being black hair yellow skin, we do can blend in.

Gachi Muchi Registered User, Posts: 35

(7/6/04 10:36 pm)

Men's Net Japan Suki

Here is a website of Japanese men looking for friends, etc. www12.mensnet.jp/pm

OralB

You are right, some Jap does not likes foreigners and yes sometimes, not speaking is better. The translation is also a good way to understand what they could be saying while you are playing with them.

Many years back when I was transiting in Nagoya, and had to find cheap lodging, I decided to go to one of the men sauna, knowing from sources that they might not welcome foreigners (yes, even jap looking asian chinese).

Upon my entry, I did the usual protocol of removing shoes, etc. When I reach the counter, and when spoken to in Jap, I knew that with my limited vocab, no matter how well I could speak it, I would never sound like a native, so I decided to play dumb and deaf. Guesturing to him, I was let in after paying my enterence fee. Later I was shown a chart to choose which color my robe is to be, luckily for me, I could read and slightly understand the Kanji on the chart that its S, M or L for Red or Blue robe. I chose M blue.

It was much later that I was told the color has some meaning to it. Can't remember if Blue was to mean "Active" and Red "Passive" or the other way around.

Well, I got in and come day break, I left the place and headed for the airport.

So, I hope this tip would be helpful for you guys wanting to visit Japan's sauna who is not able to speak a word of japanese and are afraid that u will not be let in being a foreigner.

Anyway, 24 Kaikan is foreigner friendly, while Oban in Shijuku is not.

Gachi Muchi Registered User, Posts: 36

(7/6/04 11:04 pm)

Suki Yaki Suki

Japanese men dun use such words like "I want to fcuk you". It would come across as rude.

But if you are or looked like one of those mature, working class/yakuza(ganster) then you can use;

Jap = Ipatsu Yarou Uze (E-Pat-tsu Ya-rou Uu-ze)

Eng = I want a shot with you

The above word is in crude terms and if u dun look the part...you will be laugh at.

=======================

Alternatively, you can say :

Jap = Uchi-ni Kuru? (Uu-Chi ni Ku-ru?)

Eng = Do you want to come to my place?

Jap = Anata-to beddo-in shitai (for fem)("In" is pronouce as it is)

Jap = Kimi-to beddo-in shitai (man)

Eng = I want to sleep with/bed you

Jap = Anata-to netai (for fem)

Jap = Kimi-to netai (for man)

Eng = I want to make love to you

===================

Suki Unregistered User

(7/7/04 1:17 am)

Matured Disscussion Board Thx Gachi Muchi. I don't mean looking for Japanese men. I mean where Jap matured go to gossip and exchange information that we can also use. I also know of one such Taiwanese site for matured Taiwanese and chasers to disscuss www.gmiddle.com/

OralB Registered User, Posts: 331

(7/7/04 11:31 am)

Re: Suki Yaki spot on Gachi!

Jap normally dont say crude sentence like "I want to F*** u"

nomally it should be the bottom initiate it, eg "would you like to make love to me" etc. they are taught from young to be understanding. tongue.gif

so if the bottom is not doing so, you can hint to him either by the phase used by Gachi or physical action (like rubbing behind him)

Also Gachi is right on Jap doesnt welcome foreigners, in 24 Kaikan, they have english instructions but at small bathhouse or Inns, it will be strictly Jap. Lucky for those that knows mandrain, you can guess the meaning by the kranji which is used liberally in japanese language.

else you have to act mute, which sometimes is fine as even Jap prefers not to talk when patronizing the joint. one trick is to follow a jap into the bathhouse and follow what's he is doing.

markchub Unregistered User

(8/27/04 9:24 am)

2nd night? Hi Oral B

Have you finished your writing on your 2nd night at Shinkjuku's nightlife as well as the subsequent nights in 24 Kaikan Ueno? Waiting for your wonderful story.

OralB Registered User, Posts: 344

(8/27/04 9:44 am)

ops ahhh.... the past catching up with me... tongue.gif

paisay will find time to finish it.

bar Unregistered User

(8/27/04 11:14 am)

ueno park is there any time of the year whereby the cruising crowd in ueno park is lesser??

eg. when the temperature is very low in winter, will the crowd be lesser?? or will it be the most crowded during spring??

thanks a lot

OralB Registered User, Posts: 345

(8/30/04 3:26 pm)

err... personally I have only been to Ueno park during the late spring season so cant really say about the other season.

But generally, winter should have the lesser crowd, bearing in mind you are cruising in the open, the freezing cold will make a big impact.

also action tend to be on the spot quickie type, can you imagine trying to pull out your di di (brother) from all the many layered of clothing? not to mention the thick clothing will make you brother look relatively small as well, you dont want that right?

hahahahaha

based on the same theory, summer should the most crowd, heat will make those married men unable to sleep and raised their lust. also they tend to wear summer suit made of thinner frabic, hmmm... imagine massaging their crotch through the thin suit pants tongue.gif

Suki Unregistered User

(9/2/04 7:39 pm)

Jap so polite when sex? We all like to talk dirty during sex. "lei gor nan ren hai loong" "sifat pei yan tiu" very common spoken when a man is @#%$ you. I not believe Jap men don't say these things when they @#%$ other men. Men are all animals mah. Have so polite?

gachimuchi Unregistered User

(9/4/04 4:16 pm)

Jap Men Suki, it's in their culture. When they get fcuk, the most they say is "kimochi", "i~i" "sugoii" and "ikut". (see earlier post for meaning)

They really dun "talk dirty" I can't speak for all, but those i've had, certainly don't do so. Even in the sauna, you don't hear dirty words mentions.

Well, I or Oral B or others can says how good or nice, etc., but it is up to u to experience it yourself. Maybe u can tell us all later.

OralB Registered User, Posts: 351

(9/4/04 5:05 pm)

Re: Jap Men make sound?

come on, we were cruising in a public park! so we should use a loud speaker to announce our satisfisation? tongue.gif

there were almost no exchange of any words, which was fine with me as my level of Japanese remained at greetings level...

Gachi is correct to say that Jap is polite, it is their 2nd nature.

example, we will placed the "Closed" sign while Jap will put "Preparing"

wilde Unregistered User

(9/4/04 11:18 pm)

Different exp I must say that my experience once with a japanese who can barely speak english, is very different. He's wild and very vocal in bed as I fuuk him. I thought they were famous for being wild and sex crazed and I liked that. I thought he was late 20 and was surprised when he said he's mid 40. Not a wrinkle anywhere and skin so smooth.

chubbylover Registered User, Posts: 1

(9/18/04 1:54 am)

24 kaikan ueno Hi guys,

when I was staying over in 24 kaikan ueno in the past, I noticed that there are some with a different armband...gotten to know later on that they are the ones who opted for a room on the top floors to stay for the night.

Howeve, I happen to stumble upon the webpage for 24 kaikan ueno recently, and though I do not understand fully the contents on the page, I get the impression that those rooms are only open for 2 hrs quickies...or are they opened to those who want to stay over as well?

Can anyone be kind enough to help me verify this?

Thank you so much.

biggrin.gif

OralB Registered User, Posts: 355

(9/18/04 5:07 pm)

Re: 24 kaikan ueno 2 types of rooms

pay more, u get the private room to yourself for the night which you can have a better sleep or a place to have fun after find the right person

pay normal, you have have to use the bigger public rooms to sleep or do whatever.

• 4 years later...

好きなtype

Jap = Suki na Taipu (Su-ki na Tai-pu)

Eng = you are my type

かこいい handsome

Jap = Kakoii (Ka-Ko-E) Desu

Eng = Cool

かわいい

Jap = Kawaii (Ka-Wa-E) Desu

Eng = Cute

好きです

Jap = Suki desu

Eng = (I) Like

あいぃがと

Jap = Arigato (Are-ri-ga-to)

Eng = Thank you

ごめなさい

Jap = Gome nasai (Go-May Na-Sai)

Eng = Sorry

歩といて

Jap = Hottoite! (Hot-to-E-teh)

Eng = Leave me alone

ダメ

Jap = Dame! (Da-May)

Eng = No!

=====================

タチ

Tachi (Ta-chi) = Top

Neko(Neck-ko) = Bottom (slang from word Cat)

Reva = Flexi

気持

Jap = Kimuchi (Kee-Mu-chi)

Eng = Feels good

すごい

Jap = Sugoii (Tsu-Go-E)

Eng = Nice/good

痛い

Jap = Itaii (E-Tai)

Eng = It hurts / Ouch!

いたかた

Jap = Itakatta (E-ta-ka-ta)

Eng = Did it hurt?

イク

Jap = Iku Iku (E-Ku)

Eng = Cuming

=====================

日本人でわあぃます

Jap = Nihon-jin dewa arimasen (Nee-Hong-Jin Day-wa Are-ri-ma-sen)

Eng = I'm not Japanese

シンガプル人です

Jap = Singapore-jin Desu

Eng = (I'm) Singaporean

=====================

大丈夫

Jap = Daijobu/ ?(Dai-Jo-bu)

Eng = Are you ok?/I'm ok

(It's a question as well as an answer)

=====================

さよなら

Jap = Sayonara

Eng = Goodbye

只不过只是...

Guest Shinjuku

i was at Ueno park last Nov09 and i didn't realise it was a cruising place! Think there was a zoo there and pond and that was it. I should have known and explore more!

Those guys in suits just turns me on. :twisted:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I read the whole conversation above. Very interesting!

To think there were already such wonderful things when I was still a JC student mugging away for my exams. (Turned 18 around then. :oops:)

I only knew about Oban on this trip in January this year.

Limited my knowledge of gay establishments to UtopiaAsia...

For men in suits, I was approached (nanpa) by one at 2-chome but I was too afraid to reply to him.

He did tail me for a while.  :wacko:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

• 1 month later...

Went to Ueno 24 Tokyo on end of April 2014. It was one of the most eye-opening experience in my life..you can see actions take place just in front of your eyes.

I got so turn ON by the bear fucking the chub that I cum..

Total they have a few levels, I went there in the midnight.

Level 2 - entrance, where you put your shoes, paid for the ticket and get your yukata and towels

Level 3 - where you take a bath, they have sauna, steam rooms, squat showers area, cubicles shower area

Level 4-6 - combination of different kind of beds, double beds, floor mats, chubs only area, darker room, brighter (redder) room, private rooms, etc..

Eye opening and very exciting, many bears around..

• 3 months later...

I think Singapore muscle cubs are really hot property in Kaikan 24 Ueno. Most of the actions are in the "wet area". Went to the steam room next to the shower area, and was already eaten up by this Japanese muscle G men. Rested for a while before joining the other cubs in the hot pool, and was made hard inside the pool by another guy. Buay tahan and ended having fun with him in the lock door shower. Then went to the opposite side steam room (with no steam), and had fun with 2 guys inside there. Already dried up and think I shot blanks. Haha.

My first time in a Jap sauna, and was really impressed with how wild and proactive the Japanese are. Who say they are shy? Plus one of them tried to strike a conversation with me in English, and he thought I was from Taiwan. And told me that Chinese guys from Taiwan and Singapore are popular in Japanese gay sauna.

Those who have never been to any Japanese gay sauna should really visit either this one in Ueno, or the few other branches around Tokyo. Eye opener.

Direction: I followed the direction from here, and it really helps. http://www.utopia-asia.com/tokysaun.htm

Basically you keep walking under the overhead car bridge, passing by many motorcycle repair shops. Keep walking down for 10 minutes.

Edited by gymcub

I think Singapore muscle cubs are really hot property in Kaikan 24 Ueno. Most of the actions are in the "wet area". Went to the steam room next to the shower area, and was already eaten up by this Japanese muscle G men. Rested for a while before joining the other cubs in the hot pool, and was made hard inside the pool by another guy. Buay tahan and ended having fun with him in the lock door shower. Then went to the opposite side steam room (with no steam), and had fun with 2 guys inside there. Already dried up and think I shot blanks. Haha.

My first time in a Jap sauna, and was really impressed with how wild and proactive the Japanese are. Who say they are shy? Plus one of them tried to strike a conversation with me in English, and he thought I was from Taiwan. And told me that Chinese guys from Taiwan and Singapore are popular in Japanese gay sauna.

Those who have never been to any Japanese gay sauna should really visit either this one in Ueno, or the few other branches around Tokyo. Eye opener.

Direction: I followed the direction from here, and it really helps. http://www.utopia-asia.com/tokysaun.htm

Basically you keep walking under the overhead car bridge, passing by many motorcycle repair shops. Keep walking down for 10 minutes.

looks like the experience at 24 Kaikan Ueno is different and on top of that you are a muscle cub

i don't go to Ueno or Asakusa because my body type doesn't match the crowd there (afraid that i may be told to leave)

at my last encounter at 24 Kaikan Shinjuku, i took a nice warm shower at the bath area (this is what i like about 24 Kaikan, it's just not a hattenba) but i was not wearing my specs so i had no idea if people were staring at me, i usually assumed they stared at me because i don't look Japanese enough

i soaped myself at the shower while lubing my cock (with the head exposed) and two uncles on my left and right kept staring at it (i must have horned them up)

i went into the bath and this guy was looking at me (compared to Ueno, the baths have no action) but i wanted to just relax in the warm bath; did make a few trips to the sauna room

the action i got was at the steam room where this naughty Japanese guy went around lifting the loin towels of everyone around him and if he liked you, he would massage your cock and balls in the steamy heat

i didn't want to cum too fast so i left the steam room, took a final shower and went to the porn room

at the porn room, i was so horribly myopic that i had to wear glasses and two guy decided to conveniently lie down next to me; the guy on my left decided to molest me by touching my inner thighs but i was too engrossed in watching the porn where this guy in leather was inserting anal beads up his ass and subsequently a wild orgy of around 30 guys (all were wearing goggles or sunglasses)

the guy on my left gave up and went to the guy on my right where i got to see a sexy makeout session of them hugging, touching and kissing

unfortunately, one uncle came near me and decided to molest me with reckless abandon and got up to jerking me off while sucking my nipples; i really didn't want to cum yet and felt sleepy so i went to the common room filled with snores, moans and sounds of skin slapping against each other

i thought it would be a hassle to go up the double decker bed for most so i went up to rest. before i knew it, two guys went up to the bed and one sucked my cock and pinched my nipples while the other shoved his cock into my mouth without warning

eventually the one sucking my cock gave up and went off and i did a 69 with the remaining guy. but he didn't want to do anal so we jerked each other off to orgasm in which he ended up lapping up all of my cum. he had to leave and said i was fucking cute before patting my head and left

i was tired but i got ravaged by 4-5 more guys, including one guy who realised i wasn't Japanese from my intonation but he still wanted to have fun because he was convinced i was half-Japanese because of my looks (i.e. Shinjuku has more foreigners so maybe Taiwanese or Singaporeans are not so popular, maybe shunned i guess)

and there goes my simple weekend at 24 Kaikan Shinjuku

• 2 years later...
Guest Like mature

I came to Tokyo on business trip with a straight colleagues. Unfortunately this guy so sticky and following any where I go, even go toilet also he will follow. Shit!

But this morning I told him I will sleep late don't disturb me and I took opportunity to slip out to ueno station. Checked out a least 4 toilet but didn't notice any gay cruising? Maybe too early ? Then walk to ueno park,  also nothing, just look normal.

Damn have to rush back hotel before my colleague discovered. Why hate straight guy. 

But in fact Tokyo really can see a lot of charming uncle mature men. I wish I was alone, sure will Hunt them till midnight.haha

• 1 month later...
Guest one_night_at_ueno
On 15/04/2017 at 8:38 AM, Guest Like mature said:

I came to Tokyo on business trip with a straight colleagues. Unfortunately this guy so sticky and following any where I go, even go toilet also he will follow. Shit!

But this morning I told him I will sleep late don't disturb me and I took opportunity to slip out to ueno station. Checked out a least 4 toilet but didn't notice any gay cruising? Maybe too early ? Then walk to ueno park,  also nothing, just look normal.

Damn have to rush back hotel before my colleague discovered. Why hate straight guy. 

But in fact Tokyo really can see a lot of charming uncle mature men. I wish I was alone, sure will Hunt them till midnight.haha

During my recent (2017) company trip, I'm lucky to book a different flight from my colleagues, therefore I get to have a free evening alone.

I went to Ueno station and explored my way to Ueno park (as I'm not a sauna goer)

It was about 7:45pm when I reached the park (beside the baseball field, flat hill top) but there were only a few people there.

Therefore I explore the nearby toilet but also fruitless. While I was heading back to the hill top there came an old uncle (my type) following me from behind.

End up we went to a corner and i gave him a blow job then he thank me and left shortly.

I waited for another 30min or so but only 2 more guys appeared but they are not my type.

I left the place around 9pm to catch my flight back to SG.

Hope more can share where to cruise in Tokyo (planning for my next trip)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.