Guest lengthy

i comment on the length only

me think 5 inch is the norm for asian chn

6 inch and they think you are big

7 inch and they think you are monster

me never see asian chn longer than 7 inch

Guest Guest

I dun agree with lengthy, my cock size is slightly bigger than 6" cut chinese,

however to me i consider small, maybe those guys u met size are small but most of my friends are 6.5" or more & thick too even if they are btm, that's why to me when people say that asian size average size is around 5" i want to laugh, at least not true to my surrounding friends, to me even if u are 7",very common & normal to me :P 2 of my Chinese friends even more than 8" is gd to oral & 69, but if they wanrt to top me, haha i say NO

:P HOw big is consider big? Big enuff?

that's like asking how much money is rich enough.

:lol::lol:

big enough for 'what'? 'enough' is too subjectve a measure.

:ph34r:

Guest Guest

i like to be direct & str forward, if your cock is big & thick of cos is great, however u need to know how to use them too, not everyone know how to fxxk well, fxxking not just thrill in & out deep & hard that's it, but at the same time (no offence if your cock is small but i really no intention just only my thought ok? ) if your cock is small & not think,frankly the other party also cant really feel it.

I guess it is subjective... The most pleasurable fxxk I ever get in my limted experience, comes from a cock barely 5" long... Think along 3-4"... And small in circumference too...

My first ex has an almost 8" long tool... I love to suck his! And I rode him once... Very comfortable ONLY when I sit on him... Too big also uncomfortable... :P

My boy's 6.5" while mine 6"... I enjoy sucking his and he enjoy me plowing him... So, that's good enough. :);)

Like my boy says, it is the feeling that counts... Otherwise, it is just a cock...

Anyway, no matter how well endowed you and your friends may be, Guest, most Chinese I had seen fall between 4-5" long... A lot of guys are impressed with my tool size... And I wonder what they will say about my first ex and my boy if they see them! :blink:

Guest funchub

some of the guys i gave blowjobs to at the sauna are very big, 7 inchs and very thick as well. could not tell if they are chinese or not. but for fxxking i prefer a smaller-medium size guy as he can fxxk me hard (i was fxxked by an GWM once and it really hurts as he was really big - 8 1/2 inchs and the thickness twice of mine !!!!1)

Can I comment as a European? Size is only one factor to make a dick exciting. Frankly I am not interested in the size. Although I admit it is very exciting to see a slim, lightly-built guy with a big dick. Many Chinese are like that. Think of all the handsome young Chinese boys you have seen with surprisingly big cocks! Think of some of the uncles in SG and HK who can show you a monster and happy to let you play with it!

I have seen and played with some very big Chinese cocks. But just like other races most guys are "average in size" and therefore "big enough".

I like a thick one - maybe quite short, but it fills my hand and then my mouth. Shape and colour are also a turn-on (dark shaft, wide, purple-pink cockhead). Big balls are nice too, close to the body or hanging low - all types are interesting. It's nice to go into a public 'facility' in the main office district at a busy time and sneak a look at the different cocks there. Here in London, if there is a Chinese exec. in there I will go to stand next to him. Big, small or average, I want suck him off. Often I get lucky. :P :yuk: In my experience, although Chinese men are usually busy and short of time, they can always make time for hot, quick sex. :)

Guest Guest

Buaya,i agree what u say,feeling that counts,but dun forget cos u r 6" so ur boy boy can feel ur cock when u inside him, frankly, only those who not really btm or those that are not really like to get top will like smaller cock to enter them cos they dun feel any pain at all, just like me, i hate to get fxxk, but if the guys i like or comfortable that r small about 5" i dun mind at all, cos won't hurt my ass

Its a false impression that big cocks will hurt your ass. I've met some btms who freak out at the sight of my cock because they think its too big. They are so nervous about the idea that their hole remains tightly shut. I've had to apply a lot of relaxing massage and foreplay before I can even get my little finger in.. So please, btms... don't declare a guy to be too big until you try it! :o

As far as I am concerned, anything more than a mouthful is a waste.... :D

Each of you has given comment and all are right, there are Asians size from 4" to 8". However, IMHO as I visited the darkroom of some our local, Hongkong and Bangkok gays sauna, when I managed to touch other in dark room whether the slim, medium and big or chubs, I would say the average Asians are between 4" to 5", however as you all had mentioned there 7"-8" Asians but they are not the average Asians :oops:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest Guest

TopChinese,mind i ask how big is your cock?unless you are really thick & very big or you ever try get fxxk by those really " big & thick " cock guys b4, else as what i say my more than 6" average thickness ( most people consider thick to "asian" standard ), i always think my size is small.

As i say, those that are real btm, they mostly looking for big thick one, not believe me? Try to go to irc or chat room, sauna etc, those who are young hot btm see what their reaction if ur cock is below 6" or some good looking one even require more than 7",if you are just 5" or smaller than 6" they will even walk out from the room.

What i say is true, those who know the fact will know what i talking about. Those who are afraid of big cock, mostly are not pure btm, believe me, else even how pain they are, they will still enjoy your big thick cock.

Maybe i should say most young guys like big thick cock

(i was fxxked by an GWM once and it really hurts as he was really big - 8 1/2 inchs and the thickness twice of mine !!!!1)

Hmmm, that is the reason, I commented in other thread that 2 dicks in 1 hole, gosh ... ? After seeing the picture sent by TopChinese (thanks for that), it was angmoh then, anyway there some local and Asians too able to do it, but those exceptional I believe :oops:

Guest AmericanBornChinese

Hmmm I do agree that it still the technique how to use but then again it would be good if your partner's / buddy's tool length is long and thick. I would say the average of around 6.5 inches.

Once I top a guy till he can't take ot no more and said ass is sore and said too big. Later on this guy put an advert that he wants a 7 incher or more. I couldn't help laffing thinking that what makes that he would enjoy if he can't even handle a 6++... :B)

Anyway like some people say " Size does matter"!! :D:ph34r:

The younger generation nowadays is much more bigger and taller and similarly their ‘dicks’ become thicker and longer in comparison to previous generation and this is due to better nutrition, better physical education, better environment and many other aspects.

Guest did-i-forget?

aiyo, this thread veli dampening leh. now, did i forget to ask god for the extra length? ;)

but nebermind, so long btm shiok with it, i still thank god that it is a working tool. :B):rolleyes:

maybe those born in the early 60s got other important requests to god, and then cannot asked too much oso :twisted:

regards and love!

Guest Guest

True enough? That y i say don't keep have the old past thinking, now 6" consider small to most ppl, even those guys that cock are small also expected the other party to be big, insulting rite? Small cock asking for big one, but they never notice that the big cock seek for same too :D

So, other than 7"-8" and thick in diameter, the performance should be counted in. No point having so long and thick but last a few minutes only? :oops: or having 5" only but can performed quite long, like other said 'chilli paddy?, small but fear & fighter :P

So, what is the moral of story? IMHO, just used, be happy and perform to the tool already inherited by birth, so long both parties (the giver and receiver) satisfied with the performance, who cares? :D

Guest Guest

Frankly,who don't like big cock & have big cock,we only can accept the size that God give to us, we can't change anything or to make it much bigger or longer,i like to be honest,even how gd ur skill is,if ur cock is too small,no feeling at all,is true though is hurt,fact is fact

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 1 year later...

anything 8 inches and above is crazy

7 inches will start to hurt

if t's purely oral, 8 inches and thick is the perfect size

if it's anal, 6 inches to 7 inches is the best

anal wise, 5inches and below can't really feel much after initial penetration 

On 3/7/2006 at 10:47 AM, Guest Guest said:

I dun agree with lengthy, my cock size is slightly bigger than 6" cut chinese,

however to me i consider small, maybe those guys u met size are small but most of my friends are 6.5" or more & thick too even if they are btm, that's why to me when people say that asian size average size is around 5" i want to laugh, at least not true to my surrounding friends, to me even if u are 7",very common & normal to me :P 2 of my Chinese friends even more than 8" is gd to oral & 69, but if they wanrt to top me, haha i say NO

Believe me, my group of surrounding SG friends including me are all above 8" and and not even one is small like 6".  3 of them Chinese even 9.5"

Anybody here also have all surrounding friends that are all above 8" ? I think is very common and normal for such size........*yawn*

• 5 months later...
On 3/6/2006 at 10:11 PM, Guest AmericanBornChn said:

:P HOw big is consider big? Big enuff?

As a visual gauge, I look for  how far an erection can pass the belly button.  If cannot means not big lor.  As far as wide, you'll know it when you grab it.  

There's a guy who's about 170/80/40+ who's dick felt as big as a fully grown corn.  The feeling on the hand (手感) was outstanding.

Another Northern Chinese guy I met had a long one the size of a coke can.  I called him 'coke can'.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.