Male HQ

How To: Video Conversion

IkuTube

Here is a simple step to convert your AV files using the freeware Super video converter.

What is Super?

SUPER, Simplified Universal Player Encoder & Renderer. A GUI to ffmpeg, mencoder, mplayer, ffmpeg2theora & the theora/vorbis RealProducer plugIn. If you need a simple, yet very efficient tool to convert (encode) or play any Multimedia file, without reading manuals or spending long hours training, then SUPER ? is all you need. Supports most video formats and also portable formats for PSP, PS3, iPod, Zune, PocketPC and NEC, Nokia, Siemens, SonyEricsson mobiles.

Basically, Super converts:

- 3GP to 3GP, 3GP to AVC, 3GP to AVI, 3GP to DivX, 3GP to FLV, 3GP to H264, 3GP to MP4, 3GP to MPG, 3GP to XviD, ASF to 3GP,

- ASF to AVC, ASF to DivX, ASF to FLV, ASF to H264, ASF to MP4, ASF to MPG, ASF to XviD,

- AVC to AVC, AVC to AVI, AVC to DivX, AVC to FLV, AVC to H264, AVC to MP4, AVC to MPG, AVC to XviD,

- AVI to 3GP, AVI to AVC, AVI to AVI, AVI to FLV, AVI to H264, AVI to MP4, AVI to MPG, AVI to XviD,

-DivX to 3GP, DivX to AVC, DivX to AVI, DivX to DivX, DivX to FLV, DivX to H264, DivX to MP4, DivX to MPG, DivX to XviD,

- DVB to AVI, DVB to DivX, DVB to DVD, DVB to FLV, DVB to XviD,

- FLV to 3GP, FLV to AVI, FLV to DivX, FLV to DVD, FLV to H264, FLV to MP4, FLV to MPG, FLV to VOB, FLV to XviD,

- H264 to 3GP, H264 to AVC, H264 to AVI, H264 to DivX, H264 to FLV, H264 to H264, H264 to MP4, H264 to MPG, H264 to WMV,

- HDTV to AVI, HDTV to DivX, HDTV to DVD, HDTV to FLV, HDTV to H264, HDTV to MP4, HDTV to MPG, HDTV to VOB, HDTV to XviD,

- MOV to 3GP, MOV to AVC, MOV to AVI, MOV to DivX, MOV to FLV, MOV to H264, MOV to MP4, MOV to MPG, MOV to XviD,

- MKV to 3GP, MKV to AVC, MKV to AVI, MKV to DivX, MKV to FLV, MKV to H264, MKV to MP4, MKV to MPG, MKV to XviD,

- MP4 to 3GP, MP4 to AVC, MP4 to AVI, MP4 to DivX, MP4 to FLV, MP4 to H264, MP4 to MP4, MP4 to MPG, MP4 to XviD,

- MPG to 3GP, MPG to AVC, MPG to AVI, MPG to DivX, MPG to FLV, MPG to H264, MPG to MP4, MPG to MPG, MPG to XviD,

- OGM to 3GP, OGM to AVC, OGM to AVI, OGM to DivX, OGM to FLV, OGM to H264, OGM to MP4, OGM to MPG, OGM to XviD,

- RM to 3GP, RM to AVI, RM to DivX, RM to FLV, RM to H264, RM to MP4, RM to MPG, RM to XviD,

- VOB to 3GP, VOB to AVI, VOB to DivX, VOB to FLV, VOB to H264, VOB to MP4, VOB to MPG, VOB to XviD,

- SWF to 3GP, SWF to AVC, SWF to AVI, SWF to DivX, SWF to FLV, SWF to MP4, SWF to MPG, SWF to XviD,

- WMV to 3GP, WMV to AVI, WMV to DivX, WMV to FLV, WMV to H264, WMV to MP4, WMV to MPG, WMV to XviD,

- XviD to 3GP, XviD to AVI, XviD to DivX, XviD to FLV, XviD to H264, XviD to MP4, XviD to MPG, XviD to XviD

To download:

http://download.videohelp.com/download/SUPERsetup200723.exe

Once installed, you are ready to convert.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Basic Guide to video conversation

This is the basic Super screen:

Outlook.jpg

Everything you need is here or on the menu that pops up when you right click your mouse.

rightclickmenu.jpg

1. Select the Output Container

output.jpg

The output container determines the type of file to be created. If you want to change the file flv to avi, click on avi from the drop down menu.

Or click on mpg format, for play on VCD/DVD player, if you want to convert it to mpg format.

2. Select the Output Video Codec and

3. Select the Output Audio Codec

outputvideo.jpg

outputaudio.jpg

The video and audio codecs will be determined by the container type selected. Some containers, such as .avi, support many different types of video and audio codecs. Others, such as .wmv or .mpg, support a much smaller range.

4. Video Settings

video.jpg

The video settings affect the frame size, pixel aspect ratio, framerate and bitrate that the video codec uses to encode the video. If these are set incorrectly, the converted video may be distorted, play too fast or too slow, or in a jerky manner, the quality may be very low, or the file size very large.

5. Audio Settings

audio.jpg

As with the video settings, the audio settings are important in ensuring that the sound you get in your converted file is of high enough quality. The contents of this section will vary depending on the audio codec selected.

6. Output Settings

outputsummary.jpg

Basically, this is just a summary page for the file that you are about to convert.

7. File Load Area

dragdrop.jpg

Drag and drop the file that you want to convert into this box. Alternatively, you can right click on the menu and select 'Add Multimedia Files'.

dragged.jpg

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

8. Encode (Active Files) Button

Once you have your file loaded and your settings configured, click on the 'Encode (Active Files)' button to start the encoding process. Progress is displayed using a green progress bar as the process is going on.

encoding.jpg

Saving Your Converted Files

Right click on Menu, scroll down and click on 'Output File Saving Management'.

saveoutput.jpg

Check on 'Save Every Output File In The Same Folder Of Its Respective Source File'. This will save your work in the same directory/folder unless you choose to save it elsewhere.

EXTRACTING AUDIO FROM AV FILES

It is possible for you to extract only the audio from your AV files. In the 'Select the Output Container', choose mp3.

In the 'Audio Setting', you may want to change:

- the 'Sampling Freq' to 44100

- Channels to '2'

- Bitrate kbps to 320 (CD Quality)

Enjoy!

• 2 months later...

The latest version [v2008 build 25] is now available:

http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html#Down

The latest version [v2008 build 25] is now available:

http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html#Down

Iku Tube...

Where is the download link? It din DL when i click DL... Hmmm

Just click on the download - it will bring you to few pages before you finally get to http://www.erightsoft.com/S6Kg1.html - to download, go right at the bottom of the page.

One possibility that you can't download is because of high traffic.

Alternatively, use IE.

Warning: Due to heavy download for this freeware, the download speed is real bad!

• 11 months later...
Hi

Can I check how can I use the software to convert DVD to MP4 to upload into my iPod. Do i select all files in the DVD disk under the various folders? Thanks for assisting.

Think it is possible with Super.

Quote from the website:

iPod/iPhone/iTunes converter Convert any supported input file to an iPod/iPhone/iTunes. Convert iPod/iPhone/iTunes files to any other format.

The rendered MP4 iPod/iPhone/iTunes files are created using the most advanced H.264/AVC, MPEG-4 or XviD video codecs.

When selecting the "Apple - iPod / iPhone (mp4)" profile, check the "Disable Video" switch to render a valid "Apple AAC audio for iTunes".

To copy a DVD (that you legally purchased) into a valid iPod/iPhone format, we recommend that you also use the best

available DVDDecrypter to decrypt the entire DVD and copy the VOB files to your HardDisk in order to encode

them with SUPER ©. Note that DVDDecrypter is also a Freeware.

Guess, you have to do it trial-and-error.

Alternatively, you may want to try the free trial of Cucusoft Ultimate DVD + Video Converter Suite. The link - http://www.oursdownload.com/dvd-video-converter.html

I am not sure whether it is more complicated with this one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Iku,

I tried to download 2 sofware you recommended are CCleaner and Super for Video Conversion. They are very good, thanks for your introduction :clap:

But I have question for Super software.

I tried to convert the DVD but the output seems ve big size (similar) as the original so it consume quite memory. I choose "No change".

Do you know any setting which have smaller memory ?

Thanks in advance :thumb:

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

But I have question for Super software.

I tried to convert the DVD but the output seems ve big size (similar) as the original so it consume quite memory. I choose "No change".

Do you know any setting which have smaller memory ?

Try reducing the Bitrate.

Try reducing the Bitrate.

Thanks for your reply.

The capacity is ok now but I have another problem :(

After conversion, I can watch video clip on my laptop but after copying the file (*.3gp or mp4) into iphone, I only can play the file in Received/File Manager (not in the Video function) BUT the problem is only can hear the sound, not see any video :( :( :( .....plssssssssss help ............

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

• 2 weeks later...
After conversion, I can watch video clip on my laptop but after copying the file (*.3gp or mp4) into iphone, I only can play the file in Received/File Manager (not in the Video function) BUT the problem is only can hear the sound, not see any video :( :( :( .....plssssssssss help ............

Apology castaway. Overlook this post.

I guess the problem is with your iphone software.

• 1 year later...

Apology castaway. Overlook this post.

I guess the problem is with your iphone software.

guys this YouTube Downloader 2.5.7 is the best one free and easy to use, can Downloader youTube(mp4) to pc asio can format any Video to MP4 3g mp3 QT to u cell phone Hi or low-res Convert and watch it............... fxxking easy to use ..... Cheers

but remender if u convert too hi-res have to see how best u handphone are..... most new out 2010 cell ok to watch.

http://download.cnet.com/YouTube-Downloader/3000-2071_4-10647340.html?tag=mncol

and i DL alot youTube mp4 Videos Music and watch it on MRT lol or conver to G3

Edited by Mature_man

huh cheers

guys this YouTube Downloader 2.5.7 is the best one free and easy to use, can Downloader youTube(mp4) to pc asio can format any Video to MP4 3g mp3 QT to u cell phone Hi or low-res Convert and watch it............... fxxking easy to use ..... Cheers

but remender if u convert too hi-res have to see how best u handphone are..... most new out 2010 cell ok to watch.

http://download.cnet.com/YouTube-Downloader/3000-2071_4-10647340.html?tag=mncol

and i DL alot youTube mp4 Videos Music and watch it on MRT lol or conver to G3

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows how convert old Video-8 cassette to DVD.... I also have some old VHS tapes that need to be transferred to DVD.

I went to an IT shop and asked the guy there if I could get some software to do this but all I got was a blank look... guess he was too young to know what VHS is...LOL

Cheers

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows how convert old Video-8 cassette to DVD.... I also have some old VHS tapes that need to be transferred to DVD.

I went to an IT shop and asked the guy there if I could get some software to do this but all I got was a blank look... guess he was too young to know what VHS is...LOL

Cheers

Click here or Type VHS all Freeway are here http://download.cnet.com/1770-20_4-0.html?query=VHS&tag=srch&searchtype=downloads&filterName=platform%3DWindows%2CWebware&filter=platform%3DWindows%2CWebware

and here watch it http://cnettv.cnet.com/vhs-hdtv/9742-1_53-19833.html?tag=rtcol;relnews

Edited by Mature_man

huh cheers

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.