Male HQ

The Joy Of Rough Sex? + What Is Rough Sex? (Compiled)

Guest RS

Visited a sauna recently and witnessed a couple having sex, more exactly rough sex.

I heard sounds of ass slapping and walked up the stairs to a dark corner. A couple was having public sex on the mattress in the dark room.

The top was fxxking the bottom fast and furious. The bottom at the same time was saying in muted tones, "fxxk me, fxxk me". In between, the top would plant several loud smack on the bottom's buttock. Those sharp piak type and not the soft sayang type. At this point the bottom would whisper for the top to fxxk him and he will resume the rapid pumping. Very turned on.

Later in the evening, while at the other end of the sauna, I could hear ass-smacking sound and muffled cries of "fxxk me" from a room. I stood outside the room and could hear sounds of ass pounding mixed with ass smacking sound. A long while later, 2 persons came out. Although it was dark, I could make out that one of them is the same top.

The hot rough sex with ass smacking and rapid fxxking seems very degrading to the bottom and yet they both seem to love it. I could not imagine myself or my partner saying "fxxk me" in public view. For us I always feel those rapid piston fxxking tiring for the top and also painful for the bottom. But it is very turn-on for the audience.

Any secret to do and enjoy rough sex ?

Like that rough meh? Real rough sex includes BDSM, inflicting degrees of pain, humiliation or bizzare practices like nipple clamps, paddles, caning, etc.

Most bottoms like a bit of teasing now and then.. to remind them of who is in charge. I love to tease their ass with my hard cock or a tight smack on their hungry butts. Will only go further if they are willing. Once I helped organised a gang of masc GWM/GAM tops to "surprise" a btm at his home... we burst into the flat, tied him up and gang raped him. He was screaming so loud that I was afraid we will alert the neighbours. Ended up shooting our loads all over his tied up torso.

Are you feeling inspired after the rape scene in Lust: Caution? My btm buddy was wondering why I fxxked him so hard after we watched the movie. :D

No secret. You just need to be a cheap horny slut with a high sex drive!

Then you can enjoy anything in sex...rough, gentle, sm....etc :D

No secret. You just need to be a cheap horny slut with a high sex drive!

Then you can enjoy anything in sex...rough, gentle, sm....etc :D

That is very normal only. It only seem rough to those newbies.

The reason is that the ass nerves r not as sensitive as the cock head so we need rough and vigorous stimulations to get the same high as the cock.

Yes it can be humiliating because we have to agree to give our body to the top to do as he pleased. Usually that require some power play where the top will test if u r a btm by molesting u and seeing if u let them invade your hole. The btm will test the top by pushing back and seeing if he is strong and aggressive. This go back and forth till he btm submit by bending over and let the top explore his secret cave.

If the top is satisfied then he will lead the btm to the room. Then the sex contract is considered signed and he is the lord over the btm. This is necessary because one mountain cannot have 2 tigers otherwise there will be confusion over who wants to do what. One has to lead and the other follow.

It does not matter if the the btm is bigger, older, richer or more powerful, he will be pinched, poked, probed and fxxked rough by the top. A good top who can fxxk rough is very hard to find. Most men cannot stay hard too long and most dont have the pelvic muscles to fxxk for long. It is even more tiring than doing sit-ups. If I find such a I will encourage him by telling him to fxxk me hard. This will inflate his ego and when he's high on that he will fxxk harder.

As if that is not enough, then there are curious people standing outside the door listening and waiting. As soon as the door open, they start looking and commenting who is top and who is the btm. The top will cockily strode out while the btm will shyly come out later hoping nobody will notice. Well if you are a nice looking btm then the whole night there will be people trying to molest u.

Guest RopesRm

Yeah I once witnessd a btm tied and blindfolded at the bench and was fxxxxd roughly in full view of all. he enjoyed being taked liek a slut and even sucked anyone willing to stick their dicks in his mouth. It was an eyeopener but also a huge turnon.

Guest BedokBi

I also like to take it rough when I am a btm. Esp in the doggy position. Though it is kinda humiliating but it always give me a different type of high when I was just a top humping away at a btm. Now I finally understand why my btm used to be so happy when I am humping them hard and long. :)

Looking for a flexi to do it with me though. I like to take and give. :) My ex sex buddy got a new bf.. :( No longer meet up with me.

======

Objectionable sentence deleted.

Edited by Gachi

That is very normal only. It only seem rough to those newbies.

for the not-so-new bottoms, you like to get rough fxxked and ass slapped this way ?

must try to rough it out :whistle:

Guest new-btm

Hi, new to bottmoning.

How to clean bottom? I've met up a guy and he fxxk me really roughly and deep, make me feel shitty and there is shit all over >_<.

Any bottom here can teach me how to wash cleanly so i can enjoy the joy of rough sex

Any bottom here can teach me how to wash cleanly so i can enjoy the joy of rough sex

Am not a bottom but douching has been explained extensively in this thread:

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=624&hl=douching

And here is a link if you're a clueless btm.

http://tperkins.com/anal/rinsing_out.html

Please do your homework before you post or btm. Life is too short for shitty btms.

Guest AlphaTop

Talking about rough sex, was at 17 last Saturday. The next cubicles were making such loud squeaky noise from someone fxxking. Then heard like a bottom telling the top to stop. And the bottom says that if the top continues, he will die. It was so loud, I think many of us within range heard it. I thought it was rather amusing.

• 2 weeks later...
I like to get fxxked rough and gang raped...when people watching too.

You should go to 17, there you can fulfill your fantansy of being fxxked in the open and people watching you.

There many of open fxxking you can try there, one of them is the sling in the jail area, you just lie on it and open your legs and some guys will like to fxxk you there

If that is not exciting, go to the cross bench where it is brighter and every one can watch your ecstasy and agony of being fxxked with big cocks.

Best go on Friday or Saturday nite.

If you like to watch there are many who fxxk inside the room but you can watch from the window outside.

Start the ball rolling wildest.

Guest fisting
I like to be probed in the anus by the kind of hooks used for fishing squids. The joy of being spiked is next to heaven.

You like big toys in your ass, then try fisting when the whole fist is inside probing your ass and giving your heaven and hell.

But you must learn to take big cocks first then proceed with the big toys.

Start getting fxxked from today.

I like to be probed in the anus by the kind of hooks used for fishing squids. The joy of being spiked is next to heaven.

Wait till you get an infection, then you know.... :lol:

Slap buttocks considered rough? :P

I love to do that when fxxking the bottom... :P

I think rough sex (without going into leather) would be to enter the bottom without him getting ready for your entry and to pull his hair to change position or to kiss you... To bite his nipples or to leave bite marks (not love bites) on his body etc... :P

• 3 years later...
Guest rough sex

I did not know about it until last week. This guy was kissing and licking all over my body and unexpectedly he sucked my nipples so hard that I screamed in pain. He refused to let go but bite it instead. He might thought I was very high at that moment. Then he changed over the other side and my scream was so loud that the other sauna guys surrounded me. In less than one minute, I gave up and went to wash up. Wow, my two nipples was damn red, even a light touch can feel the pain. I even saw his teeth mark on it. :angry:

I was in pain for two days, the red spot becomes yellowish and eventually normalised itself after 9 days.

One suana guy told me that should I continue to play with him, he will even pull my balls out. :(

I did not know about it until last week. This guy was kissing and licking all over my body and unexpectedly he sucked my nipples so hard that I screamed in pain. He refused to let go but bite it instead. He might thought I was very high at that moment. Then he changed over the other side and my scream was so loud that the other sauna guys surrounded me. In less than one minute, I gave up and went to wash up. Wow, my two nipples was damn red, even a light touch can feel the pain. I even saw his teeth mark on it. :angry:

I was in pain for two days, the red spot becomes yellowish and eventually normalised itself after 9 days.

One suana guy told me that should I continue to play with him, he will even pull my balls out. :(

That guy sounds like hardcore SM. But some people climax when their balls are pulled anyway.

To me, rough sex is same as wild sex. I.e. fxxking like there's no tomorrow and the lust-o-meter is at its max. :twisted:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

I did not know about it until last week.......I screamed in pain. He refused to let go but bite it instead.......Then he changed over the other side and my scream was so loud that the other sauna guys surrounded me. In less than one minute, I gave up.........my two nipples was damn red, even a light touch can feel the pain. I even saw his teeth mark on it. :angry:

Yeah, if it is me, I will force your legs WIDE open like forcing open a durian, best if I can hear your bones crack! I love to bite your testicles until I hear them pop. If you are unconscious by then, I will proceed to ram your arse like a piece of meat and make sure you wont get to sit down in months........HOT HOT HOT

Guest kena before

Is this guy a hunky guy not good looking but body muscular and his mouth a bit curvy and his teeth very unusally sharp?... if yes, I kena him before... I think he cannot help it... he get excited until bit... kiss oso bite

Guest Ironrod

Next time if a btm ask u for rough sex, means u can treat him like your bitch.

Force him on his knees to give u a good blow, give him a few slaps warn him not to use his teeth.

Last time how my boy knows the blow job is good or not is by my twist on his nipples.

If he slows down, i give him a hard twist he know he is slacking.

ahahahah rough sex how to learn, it must be in your blood one.

Guest boy2man

OMG, you said it! :clap:

Force him on his knees to give u a good blow, give him a few slaps warn him not to use his teeth.

Last time how my boy knows the blow job is good or not is by my twist on his nipples.

If he slows down, i give him a hard twist he know he is slacking.

Agree with you.

Thinking of rough sex gives me a wild imagination.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Rough sex so scarly eh?!

Not so scary. Think of it as having sex when you're angry or aggressive.

"Kinsey says everyone has homosexual tendencies in various degree. YOU'RE ALL GAY!!!" ~ from some kid I overheard in a KFC.

That guy sounds like hardcore SM. But some people climax when their balls are pulled anyway.

To me, rough sex is same as wild sex. I.e. fxxking like there's no tomorrow and the lust-o-meter is at its max. :twisted:

Not SM, not all lust but something in between.

It's like those rough sports like rugby where intentionally hurting the other side is foul play but you still try to "push" the other side within the rules.

Also rough sex cannot be spoken. It must be played by the feel of the other side to your rough play.

For me recently at Shogun, I tried to touch a guy but he rejected me. Later I was standing outside a room when someone suddenly grabbed me from behind and tried to finger me. I tried to grab his hand to stop him. But he squeezed my nipples firmly ( not bite hor) and we had a sort of struggle.

I turned back and suddenly recognised it was that guy. Suddenly my hand let go of his hand and he got his finger into me. His other hand forced me to bend down and my knees. I fell forward into the room's mattress into the kneeling position. He forced my legs wider apart.

It was already 2am and I was actually about to go to sleep because only he and me and an ah pek at the corridor looking for sex. The others were watching movie. He's a bit skinny and not good looking but I tried to touch him just now because I was horny just now.

When he rejected me then he consider himself of higher market value than me lah. Now he turned around and wanted me to submit to him. That ah pek very suaku thought we were fighting. He say "sssshhhhh don't fight lah, we all ka ki nang leh" :lol:

We ignore him and he pulled off my towel. I tried to get up but his other hand pushed my head down. One finger then pumped my hole until suddenly my precum started flowing.

Suddenly I moaned and stopped struggling. He grabbed my balls and caressed it in an expert way. Then suddenly I felt his wet tongue rimming my hole to make it wet. Then I hear him tearing a condom because now he don't need to hold me hard and I still stick my butts up for him.

Then I felt ah pek's hand pulling my cock. He smacked ah pek's hand. Ah pek very thick skinned asked him "how you know he is bu( bitch) eh?"

He said he also don't know lah only must rape me then he knows. We are not fighting hor. Some bu ones must hoot him then he let you fxxk his cheebye. Then he smack my butts. Luckily the tv very loud so nobody hears.

Ah pek says he 2nd time go sauna and this first time got see so manly kao bu get hoot and fxxked. Why he not scared I hoot him back. He say "yeah loh just now he wanted hoot me back but I rape him song song then he kwai kwai to me now."

Ah pek praised him call him big brother. He pushed me into the room and want to close it. Ah pek ask him can watch or not. He say lucky this is only big room in Shogun he can watch us shiogan.

He ask ah pek how come he so suaku one? Ah pek say he don't dare last time but now he must look see before he die.

Waah so serious meh. He say "This type of thing you look see look see also so scared. We nowaday shiogan also nothing. He lagi worse, he let men fxxk like he got woman cb. You see he also nevermind one."

Ah pek say "last time I always hear I also not believe one. Now I really want to see good good."

He ask "ah pek you marry right? then how your wife in bed?"

Ah pek say"last time touch a bit also must close the light. Now I want also cannot do. Where got like this so song one."

He say" like that you all never play many patterns ones?"

Ah pek say"pattern your head ah. She so shy shy one."

He say "like that we show you shiogan pattern until your eyes see big big."

Sigh, he started fxxking me in many patterns very rough and even though I was so shy but he make me song until I forgot my father and mother names. How come skinny can fxxk like rabbit kik kik kok kok song. I song until moaning.

Then he say he want to show his chuet chow and fxxk me face to face with my legs in the air. Until suddenly I shoot and shoot autocum. The ah pek got cum on his face because he play trick on ah pek ask him to look near my cock :lol: Then ah pek very teekopek sure look. Ah pek say first time very song for him.

Then he also cum and ask ah pek look in my cb all wet. KNN ah pek even fingered my wet hole. He say like real cb when wet after fxxking.

I was so tired and quickly fall asleep. When I wakeup ah pek was hugging me and the top was snoring like pig.

Ah pek asked me song boh? I ignored him. Ah pek started to carressed me and finger me. I look his cock small and soft. He say no more standing but last time he bigger than big brother. Wasted if he know so song he last time sure find kao bu like me to fxxk. Now use finger play also song. My skin smoother than his wife last time even I look so nan ren looking.

I asked him to go outside wet the small towel to clean me but he say I look so sexy when my body wet. I say he got free show free touching must repay leh.

When he came back i was so surprised his wet towel was hot and feel so nice that I let him put me in doggy position to reach all part of my body. After that he want to jo me while fingering me. Funny that I feel so sore when he finger me because I not turn on by him become not song. Just now that top fxxk me so rough I still can enjoy. Ah pek so softly I feel pained.

I ask him stop and he hugged me sleeping. Rough sex song or not also depend on the top.

Rough sex is not SM. When I meet a good bottom, I will turn animalistic and fxxk him like a wild animal, literally. I will bite (in some cases, gets carried away and leaves marks. Oops.), growl and groan and fxxk furiously, etc. The bottom will be so high that he will also moan and groan and we are in the moment behaving like wild animals engaged in carnal pleasure enjoying the most basic of human emotions.

Yes, their ass will be sore from the rough fxxking, manhandling, bites on the necks and sore nipples, etc. But they still come back for more.

Noting beats having great sex that can bring a smile every time you recalls it.

I once had a buddy who was pretty rough and always talked dirty. He would jam his cock down my throat to take it all in or pin me down and fxxk me hard from the back. Sometimes he would knead my chest so hard that my chest hurt for days. Or he would also slap my face or butt and tell me to beg for his dick or gagged my mouth with his hands so his neighbors wouldn't hear us. But eventually, I found the sex to be boring without some loving and cuddling ;) ).

Guest manly btm

I once had a buddy who was pretty rough and always talked dirty. He would jam his cock down my throat to take it all in or pin me down and fxxk me hard from the back. Sometimes he would knead my chest so hard that my chest hurt for days. Or he would also slap my face or butt and tell me to beg for his dick or gagged my mouth with his hands so his neighbors wouldn't hear us. But eventually, I found the sex to be boring without some loving and cuddling ;) ).

I am opposite. Now I cannot enjoy unless the sex is very rough like you described.

The cuddling I like is when he banging me from behind while standing and grabbing my head and chest. I feel his strong grip and he feels my muscles tensing to take his manhandling.

The only loving I like when he look into my eyes and tell me he want fxxk until my cb breaks.

I am stocky and it takes a lot of strength and energy to manhandle me like a toy doll. Weaker men will be panting even to lift me up. Surprisingly I met 2 sinewy men who can carry me and fxxk me from the carry position.

These rough tops are very rare. But I tel you from the moment I stand in front of the mirror and let him inspect and abuse and slowly strip me, make me bend over, smack my butts, finger me...it's a rough ride like a thrilling roller coaster ride. I am totally his property and toy.

Girls play with dolls and boys throw toy soldiers around. Real man play with full grown toy man like me with sex organ and cb ready to be manhandled.

• 2 weeks later...

Had really crazy sex at keybox yesterday. I arranged to meet with my fxxk buddy to have a session there, and I suggested that we get a few guys for threesome or orgy. We fxxked in the mazed and in the end, we had another 2 guys joining us in 2 separate threesome sessions.

Was fxxked non-stop by my fb and the 2 other guys for more than 2 hours with them entering me one after another without any rest. They were spanking me while fxxking me real rough, ramming into my hole like monsters while trying out lots of different positions.

In the end my ass was so sore that I had to call for a quit, but my fb still fxxked me for quite some time before he was willing to call it an end haha.

• 3 months later...
Guest Guest

Met this guy at sauna. He held my leg, then planted 2 tight slap on my buttock piak piak before he fxxked.

Felt insulted but yet erotic. After his cock entered the ass, he bent over and did a long kiss. All this time his dick in my ass. After that he conquered already. He wanted to do anything also gave him.

I can tell what type of tops will insult me; the type with the nasty kwailan look. But instead of avoiding them, I am drawn towards them like moth to a flame :(

Example 1 month ago, a weekday afternoon at 10men club, this cute young cub was following me. He looked no more than 19yo. He even whispered to me that he will let me fxxk. Just then a kwailan one walked by and looked disapprovingly at us. I had already walked around twice and he seemed the best so far. I purposely walked the other direction and will surely meet him again. Unfortunately the young man was still following me and I don't have the heart to chase him away.

Sure enough, the kwailan one passed me by and I slowed down trying to make eye contact with him. He slowed down but carried on walking avoiding eye contact with me. That means he was keeping his options open in case a better one comes along. Since I made the first move, he had the upper hand. The inexperienced cub was not able to understand all this and still tried to get close to me and I walked a little faster than him to avoid him again.

Again I walked around to the rooms and was happy to see this time the kwailan was standing outside a room and acting very disinterested as I slowly approached. I was wondering whether he was really disinterested or not. The cub overtook me as I was standing outside the room. He nudged his head at me to tell me to choose him. Maybe sensing that the cub was stepping on his turf, the kwailan glared at him twitching that small dragon tattoo on his shoulder as a warning.

With my head bowed trying to avoid that disappointing look expressed on the cub's face, I stepped into the dragon's lair. He closed the door with a loud bang that almost made me jump. He said nothing but looked at me with that kwailan look like asking me what am I waiting for? Sheepishly, I let my towel drop and spread it on the mattress. He got to keep his towel clean by hanging it up. Fully naked, I await what he wanted. He came forward and pushed me against the thin wall. Meekly, I braced my hands on the wall but he pushed my head lower and make my butts sticked out. I realised the window facing the street was not fully closed and the light coming through was very bright. He played with my butt cheeks spreading them wide apart and slap them lightly before sticking his finger in after seeing that I was clean. I gasped with a loud aaarrrrgggghhhhh right on cue because I knew he expected me to react otherwise I'll be considered too seasoned and loose.

I knew the cub must be outside the door listening in and suddenly I got a bit self conscious. But when he saw me not responding much, he grabbed my tits and pinched them hard. I had to aaarrrrgggghhhhh louder and whispered to him be gentle. He laughed and say "tia boh leh".

Then I heard the very loud rustle of a condom packet being opened, over the loud noise of a bus passing by. I braced myself and he pushed in. It was then I realised he did not apply any lub. I asked him to apply the lub. He said he forgot to get from the counter. He asked don't use lub can or not? I was so horny so I said to try and see how. He pushed and push and the cock got inside me but it was feeling very dry when he tried to pull out. I cried out aiyyaaahhh, for him to go get the lub. He muttered ok. He put on his towel and opened the door without warning me. The cub was right outside the door and the kwailan really very kwailan couldn't careless and simply left the door open. When I looked left and realised he was seeing me in this submissive position with my legs spread apart exposing my butts in bright daylight. When our eyes met, I saw that wide eyed disbelief in his eyes with sadness like a puppy missing its bone.

I felt so humiliating caught like that. I frozed in position as he stepped into the room as I resigned to being exposed and naked in more than just being undressed. What he heard the slapping and humiliating sounds coming from the room was all true. He grabbed my cock and caressed my butts as if to soothe the redness.

It's always about the lube isn't it.

The ass is truly unlike the vagina with its natural lube.

I enjoy slapping my btms' asses.

Two big balls of dough,requiring the kneading.

Still the same function. The flesh for the cock to penetrate and bring the man to deposit his seeds of manhood inside. On the male side that is all needed. On the female or btm side, also pleasures derived. Only the btm can take rougher handling than most females and much more complex feelings of being submissive to another man.

• 5 months later...

Met this guy at sauna. He held my leg, then planted 2 tight slap on my buttock piak piak before he fxxked.

Felt insulted but yet erotic. After his cock entered the ass, he bent over and did a long kiss. All this time his dick in my ass. After that he conquered already. He wanted to do anything also gave him.

This type very man. But he must be able to fxxk like a man too then will surrender to him.

Otherwise he acting only.

i once fxxked a cute btm in Shogun and throughout the session he kept asking me to spank his ass . Guess some guys get turned on by that . I was quite a turn on for me as i am a dominant top and occasionally like rough sex . His moans as I was pumping into him and slapping him were a real turn on for me . Especially when i came and slapped his ass real hard .

• Guest locked this topic