Male HQ

Be Happy :)

worldangel

Joke: Ashamed

Two men and a woman were the sole survivors of a pleasure cruise ship that sank in the Bermuda Triangle.

They made it to an uninhabited island.

Two weeks later the woman jumped off a cliff because she was so ashamed of what she was doing.

Two weeks after that the two men buried her because they were so ashamed of what they were doing.

Two more weeks passed by and the men dug her up again, being so ashamed of what they were doing.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Joke: Magic mirror

A young woman buys a mirror at an antique shop, and hangs it on her bathroom door.

One evening, while getting undressed, she playfully says "Mirror, mirror, on my door, make my bust-line forty four."

Instantly, there is a brilliant flash of light, and her boobs grow to enormous proportions.

Excitedly, she runs to tell her husband what has happened, and in minutes they both return.

This time the husband crosses his fingers and says, "Mirror mirror on the door, make my manhood touch the floor!"

Again, there's a bright flash and both his legs fall off.

Joke: After the third day

A company in the Foreign Legion had spent three years in the Sahara desert never having seen a woman.

They finally decide to send one private on vacation to the nearest town to spend some time with a woman and tell them all about it.

After a week the private comes back all happy and relaxed.

The whole company crowds around him waiting to hear of his great escapades.

"And on the third day..." he began.

"No! no! start with the first day," everyone yells out in chorus.

"And on the third day, " the private continues, "she asked me to stop so she could go to the bathroom..."

Joke: Drunk enough

A man walks into a bar and orders one shot.

Then he looks into his shirt pocket and orders another shot.

After he finishes, he looks into his shirt pocket again and orders another shot.

The bartender is curious and askes him, "Every time you order a shot, you look in your shirt pocket. Why?"

The man replies, "I have a picture of my wife in my pocket and when she starts to look good, I go home."

Joke: A strange voice

A man walked in to a bar after a long day at work.

As he began to drink his beer, he heard a voice say seductively, "You've got great hair!"

The man looked around but couldn't see where the voice was coming from, so he went back to his beer.

A minute later, he heard the same soft voice say, "You're a handsome man!"

The man looked around, but still couldn't see where the voice was coming from.

When he went back to his beer, the voice said again, "What a stud you are!"

The man was so baffled by this that he asked the bartender what was going on.

The bartender said "Oh, it's the nuts, they're complimentary."

Edited by worldangel

Joke: Silent treatment

One night, this guy come into a bar and asks the bartender for a drink.

Then he asks for another.

After a couple more drinks, the bartender gets worried.

"What's the matter?" the bartender asks.

"My wife and I got into a fight," explained the guy "and now she isn't talking to me for a whole 31 days."

The bartender thought about this for a while. "But, isn't it a good thing that she isn't talking to you?" asked the bartender.

"Yeah, except today is the last night."

Joke: One kiss per yard

Walking up to a department store's fabric counter, a pretty girl asked, "I want to buy this material for a new dress. How much does it cost?"

"Only one kiss per yard, " replied the smirking male clerk.

"That's fine," replied the girl.

"I'll take ten yards."

With expectation and anticipation written all over his face, the clerk hurriedly measured out and wrapped the cloth, then held it out teasingly.

The girl snapped up the package and pointed to a little old man standing beside her.

"Grandpa will pay the bill," she smiled.

Joke: So drunk

A man had been drinking at the bar for hours when he mentioned something about his girlfriend being out in the car.

The bartender, concerned because it was so cold, went to check on her.

When he looked inside the car, he saw the drunk's buddy, Pete, and his girlfriend going at it in the back-seat.

The bartender shook his head and walked back inside.

He told the drunk that he thought it might be a good idea to check on his girlfriend.

The drunk staggered outside to the car, saw Pete and his girlfriend entwined, then walked back into the bar laughing.

"What's so funny?" the bartender asked.

"That damned Pete!" the drunk chortled, "He's so drunk, he thinks he's me!"

Joke: A physical check-up

The general went to the doctor for a physical check-up

Before he began, the doctor asked him the standard questions: age, height, weight, and then he asked when was the last time the general had sex.

"Oh," he mused, 'It was 1945.''

"Isn't that a long time to go without sex?" the doctor asked.

"I don't think so. According to your clock it's only 21:13."

Joke: A penny saved

Morris and his wife Esther went to the state fair every year, and every year Morris would say, "Esther, I'd like to ride in that helicopter". Esther always replied, "I know Morris, but that helicopter ride is 50 dollars and 50 dollars is 50 dollars." One year Esther and Morris went to the fair, and Morris said, "Esther, I'm 85 years old. If I don't ride that helicopter, I might never get another chance." Esther replied, "Morris that helicopter is 50 dollars and 50 dollars is 50 dollars."

The pilot overheard the couple and said, "Folks I'll make you a deal. I'll take the both of you for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and not say a word I won't charge you! But if you say one word, it's 50 dollars."

Morris and Esther agreed and up they went. The pilot did all kinds of fancy maneuvers, but not a word was heard. He did his daredevil tricks over and over again, but still not a word. When they landed, the pilot turned to Morris and said, "By golly, I did everything I could to get you to yell out, but you didn't. I'm impressed!"

Morris replied, "Well, to tell you the truth, I almost said something when Esther fell out, but you know -- 50 dollars is 50 dollars."

Joke: Thorne

Mr. and Mrs. Thorne had just reached the airport in the nick of time to catch the plane for their two-week's vacation in Majorca.

"I wish we'd brought the piano with us," said Mr. Thorne. "What on earth for?" asked his wife.

"I've left the tickets on it."

Joke: A sweet ass story

It was another Payday and I was tired of Mr. Goodbar.

I saw Miss Hershey standing behind the Powerhouse on the corner of Clark and Fifth Avenue when I whipped out my Whopper and whispered, “Hey Sweetheart, how'd you like to Crunch on my big hunk for a Million Dollar Bar?”

Well, she immediately went down on my Tootsie Roll, and it was like pure Almond Joy!

I couldn't help but grab her delicious Mounds because it was easy to see that this little Twix had the Red Hots.

It was all I could do to hold the Snickers and Crackle as my Butterfinger went up her tight little Kit Kat and she started to scream, “Oh Henry, Oh Henry!”

Soon she was fondling my Peter Pan and ZagNut and I knew it wouldn't be long before I blew my Milk Duds clear to Mars that gave her a taste of the old Milky Way.

She asked me if I was into M&M, but I said, “Hey Chicklet, no kinky stuff.” I said, “Look you little Reese's Pieces, don't be a Zero, be a Lifesaver. Why don't you take my Whatchamacallit and slip it up your Bit 'O' Honey?”

(What a piece of Juicy Fruit she was, too!)

She screamed, “Oh Crackerjack, better than the Three Musketeers!” as I rammed my Ding Dong up her Rocky Road and into her Peanut Butter Cup.

Well, I was giving it to her Good 'N' Plenty, when all the sudden... my Starburst!

Yeah, as luck would have it, she started to grow Chunky and complained of a Wrigley in her stomach.

Sure enough, nine months later, out popped? Baby Ruth!

Joke: Fallen bridge

A blonde and her blond boyfriend went for a walk along the river.

The blonde walked across alone on a wooden bridge.

After crossing the river, the bridge fell down.

She called across to her blond boyfriend telling him that she couldn't get back.

He yelled in response, "Wait until dark, and I will shine my flash light across the river. Get on the light beam and walk back."

She replied, "No, I'll get half way across the river, and you will turn the light off on me!"

Joke: Reason to run

A police officer attempts to stop a car for speeding and the guy gradually increases his speed until he's topping 100 mph.

He eventually realizes he can't escape and finally pulls over.

The cop approaches the car and says, "It's been a long day and my tour is almost over, so if you can give me a good excuse for your behavior, I'll let you go."

The guy thinks for a few seconds and then says, "My wife ran away with a cop about a week ago. I thought you might be that officer trying to give her back!"

Joke: Lost

A police car pulls up in front of grandma Bessie's house, and grandpa Morris gets out.

The polite policeman explained that this elderly gentleman said that he was lost in the park and couldn't find his way home.

"Oy Morris," said grandma, "You've been going to that park for over 30 years! So how could you get lost?"

Leaning close to grandma, so that the policeman couldn't hear, Morris whispered, "I wasn't lost, I was just too tired to walk home."

Joke: Guilt

Sheri, the pert and pretty nurse took her troubles to a resident psychiatrist in the hospital where she worked.

"Doctor, you must help me," she pleaded. "It's gotten so that every time I date one of the young doctors here, I end up sleeping with him. And then afterward, I feel guilty and depressed for a week."

"I see," nodded the psychiatrist. "And you, no doubt, want me to strengthen your will power and resolve in this matter."

"NO!" exclaimed the nurse. "I want you to fix it so I won't feel guilty and depressed afterward!"

Joke: Orange roughy

Jim had an awful day fishing on the lake, sitting in the blazing sun all day without catching a single one.

On his way home, he stopped at the supermarket and ordered four catfish.

He told the fish salesman, "Pick four large ones out and throw them at me, will you?"

"Why do you want me to throw them at you?"

"Because I want to tell my wife that I caught them."

"Okay, but I suggest that you take the orange roughy."

"But why?"

"Because your wife came in earlier today and said that if you came by, I should tell you to take orange roughy. She prefers that for supper tonight."

Joke: Stuffed lion

A hunter visited another hunter and was given a tour of his home.

In the den was a stuffed lion. The visiting hunter asked, "When did you bag him?"

The host said, "that was three years ago, when I went hunting with my wife."

"What's he stuffed with," asked the visiting hunter.

"My wife."

Joke: A worm in a whiskey

A man drinks a shot of whiskey every night before bed.

After years of this, the wife wants him to quit; she gets two shot glasses, filling one with water and the other with whiskey.

After getting him to the table that had the glasses, she brings his bait box.

She says "I want you to see this."

She puts a worm in the water it, and it swims around.

She puts a worm in the whiskey, and the worm dies immediately.

She then says, feeling that she has made her point clear, "what do you have to say about this experiment?"

He responds by saying, "If I drink whiskey, I won't get worms!"

Joke: If she went out with me

A man had been out in the back woods for weeks, cutting logs.

He was a bit scruffy and didn't smell very good.

Finally he needed a break and came in to town for a few beers.

In the bar, he saw the local jock of the town's football team.

He was bragging about his girlfriend and how she was lucky to have him for a boyfriend.

The lumberjack, after drinking six bottles of beer, was heard to say, "Buddy, if she went out with me, she'd never go out with you ever again."

To which the local jock replied, "Hey buddy, if she went out with you, she'd never go out with ANYONE ever again."

Joke: That’s once

A farmer and his brand new bride were riding home from the chapel in a wagon pulled by a team of horses, when the older horse stumbled.

The farmer said, "That's once."

A little further along, the poor old horse stumbled again.

The farmer said, "That's twice."After a little, while the poor old horse stumbled again.

The farmer didn't say anything, but reached under the seat, pulled out a shotgun and shot the horse.

His brand new bride yelled, telling him, "That was an awful thing to do."

The farmer said, "That's once."

Joke: Golden anniversary

An aged farmer and his wife were leaning against the edge of their pig-pen when the old woman wistfully recalled that the next week would mark their golden wedding anniversary.

"Let's have a party, Homer," she suggested. "Let's kill a pig."

The farmer scratched his grizzled head.

"Gee, Ethel," he finally answered, "I don't see why the pig should take the blame for something that happened fifty years ago."

Joke: Quiet burglar

A man went to the Police Station wishing to speak with the burglar who had broken into his house the night before.

"You'll get your chance in court," said the Desk Sergeant.

"No, no no!" said the man. "I want to know how he got into the house without waking my wife. I've been trying to do that for years!"

Joke: Saturday night date

One Friday afternoon, two secretaries were hanging around the watercooler at the office.

"Veronica, I just don't know what to do," Gloria said to her friend at work. "That good-looking Alex in accounting asked me out on a date for Saturday night. Should I go?"

"Oh, my God!" her friend exclaimed. "He'll wine you, dine you, and then use any ruse to get you up to his apartment. Then he'll rip off your dress and you'll have fantastic sex!"

"What should I do?" asked Gloria.

Her friend quickly replied, "Wear an old dress."

Joke: Appropriate punishment

Through the kitchen window a farmer's wife sees her son coming home from school.

The boy's in a bad mood, and as he crosses the field he kicks a pig.

He walks a little further and kicks a cow.

Once inside, his mother says, "I saw what you did, young man! For kicking the pig you'll get no bacon for a week, and for kicking the cow, no milk for a week."

Just at that moment, the boy's father walks through the door and boots the cat halfway across the room.

The boy looks at his mother and says, "Do you wanna tell him, or should I?"

Joke: Mysterious picture

After a wonderful night of love making, the young guy rolled over and was looking around when he noticed a framed picture of another man on a desk in the distance.

Naturally, the guy began to worry.

"Is that your husband?" he inquired nervously.

"No, silly," she replied, snuggling up to him.

"Your boyfriend then?" he asked.

"No, not at all," she said, nibbling away at his ear.

"Well, who is he then?" demanded the bewildered guy.

Calmly, she answered, "That's me before the surgery."

Joke: I thought you were my wife

A serious drunk walked into a bar and, after staring for some time at the only woman seated at the bar, walked over to her and kissed her.

She jumped up and slapped him silly.

He immediately apologized and explained, "I'm sorry. I thought you were my wife. You look exactly like her."

"Why you worthless, insufferable, wretched, no good drunk!" she screamed.

"Funny," he muttered, "you even sound exactly like her."

Joke: A serious car accident

Harry answers the telephone, and it's an Emergency Room doctor.

The doctor says, "Your wife was in a serious car accident, and I have bad news and good news. The bad news is she has lost all use of both arms and both legs, and will need help eating and going to the bathroom for the rest of her life."

Harry says, "My God. What's the good news?"

The doctor says, "I'm kidding. She's dead."

Joke: Alcohol substitute

A guy says, "I remember the first time I used alcohol as a substitute for women."

"Yeah what happened?" asked his friend.

The first guy replies, "Well, er, I got stuck in the neck of the bottle."

Joke: Social security sex

Two men were talking.

"So, how's your sex life?"

"Oh, nothing special. I'm having Social Security sex."

"Social Security sex?"

"Yeah, you know, I get a little each month, but not enough to live on!"

Joke: Elderly romance

There's an elderly man and woman sitting in the sunroom of a retirement home.

The old man says to the woman, "For five dollars, I'll have sex with you on that rocking chair over there. For ten dollars, I'll have sex with you on that couch. But for twenty dollars, I'll take you to my room, light a few candles and give you a romantic evening of passion you'll never forget."

The woman considers it a moment and then, after fishing through her purse, produces a twenty dollar bill.

The man says, "So, you want the romantic night in my room, eh?"

The woman replies, "No, I want four times in the rocker."

Joke: You’ve had it

An elderly man goes into a brothel and tells the madam he would like a young girl for the night.

Surprised, she looks at the ancient man and asks how old he is.

"I'm 90 years old," he says.

"Ninety!" replies the woman. "Don't you realize you've had it?"

"Oh, sorry," says the old man, "How much do I owe you?"

Joke: A good time

Judy arrived home from her date, tossed her coat over a chair, her handbag over the banister, she threw her clothes around the bedroom without care.

\

The next morning at breakfast, her mother asked her if she had a good time.

"Oh," sighed Judy, "I had a wonderful time."

"I thought as much", her mother remarked, "Your underpants are still stuck to the ceiling!"

Joke: He thinks he’s a refrigerator

A woman goes to a psychiatrist and says, "Doctor, you've got todo something about my husband. He thinks he's a refrigerator!"

"I wouldn't worry too much about it," the doctor replies. "Lots of people have harmless delusions. It will pass."

"But you don't understand," the woman insists.

"He sleeps with his mouth open, and the little light keeps me awake."

Joke: Good vs bad girls

Good girls loosen a few buttons when it's hot. Bad girls make it hot by loosening a few buttons.

Good girls only own one credit card and rarely use it. Bad girls only own one bra and rarely use it.

Good girls wax their floors. Bad girls wax their bikini lines.

Good girls blush during love scenes in a movie. Bad girls know they could do it better.

Good girls think they're not fully dressed without a strand of pearls. Bad girls think they're fully dressed with just a strand of pearls.

Good girls wear high heels to work. Bad girls wear high heels to bed.

Good girls say, "No." Bad girls say, "When?"

Joke: Some good news

The doctor looked at the woman who had come to him for an examination. "Mrs. Brown, I have some good news for you."

The woman said, "I'm glad to hear that doctor, but I'm Miss Brown, not Mrs."

"Oh. Well, in that case Miss Brown," said the doctor without changing expression, "I have some bad news for you."

Joke: Becoming a man

"Doctor, doctor!" shouted the woman coming into the doctor's office.

"I think I'm turning into a man."

The doctor says, "Now hold on, little lady, what makes you think that you're turning into a man?"

"Well" said the woman "I'm starting to grow hair on my chest."

And then the doctor asked, " Well then, how far down your chest is your hair growing?"

And then she replied, "All the way down to my penis".

Joke: New batteries

"Do you have any batteries?" a woman asks the hardware store clerk.

"Yes, m'am." The clerk gestures with his finger. "Can you come this way?"

"If I could come that way," the woman says, "I wouldn't need the batteries."

Joke: Just a girl

When I was in Junior High, all I wanted was a girl with big breasts. In high school, I dated a girl with big breasts, but there was no passion.

So I decided I needed a passionate girl. In college, I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency, she cried all the time.

So I decided I needed a girl with some stability. found a very stable girl, but she was boring. She never got excited about anything.

So I decided I needed a girl with some excitement. I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She was directionless.

So I decided to find a girl with some ambition. After college, I found an ambitious girl and married her. She was so ambitious, she divorced me and took everything I owned.

Now all I want is a girl with big breasts..

Joke: Getting married

Jacob age 85, and Rebecca age 79 are all excited about their decision to get married.

They go for a stroll to discuss the wedding and on the way go past a drugstore.

Jacob suggests that they go in. He addresses the man behind the counter, "Are you the owner?"

The pharmacist answers, "Yes."

Jacob asks, "Do you sell heart medication?"

The pharmacist says, "Of course we do."

Jacob asks, "How about medicine for circulation?"

The pharmacist says, "All kinds."

Jacob says, "Medicine for rheumatism?"

"Definitely."

"How about Viagra?"

"Of course."

"Medicine for memory?"

"Yes, a large variety."

"What about vitamins and sleeping pills?"

"Absolutely."

"Perfect! We'd like to register here for our wedding gifts."

Joke: The knockout wife

The 75 year old man and his young, knock-out wife were shopping in an upscale jewelry boutique when the man's oldest friend bumped into him.

Eyeing the curvaceous blonde bending over the counter to try on a necklace,the friend asked, "How in the hell did YOU land a wife like that?"

The old man whispered back, "Easy. I told her I was 90!"

Joke: 50 years ago

An old man and an old woman were sitting at the breakfast table on the morning of their 50th wedding anniversary.

The old man said,"You know, 50 years ago, we were probably sitting here buck naked."

The woman said, "Why don't we try that again?"

So they stripped and sat down at the table again. Soon the old woman said, "Honey, my breasts are as hot for you today as they were 50 years ago."

The man replied, "Of course they are dear, one's in your oatmeal and the other's in your coffee!"

Joke: New Viagra pills

This old man in his eighties got up and was putting on his coat.

His wife said, "Where are you going?"

He said, "I'm going to the doctor."

And she said, "Why? Are you sick?"

"No," he said. "I'm going to get me some of those new Viagra pills."

So his wife got up out of her rocker and was putting on her sweater and he said, "Where are you going?"

She said, "I'm going to the doctor too."

He said, "Why?"

She said, "If you're going to start using that rusty old thing again, I'm going to get a tetanus shot."

Joke: Sand penis

There is this guy who really takes care of his body, he lifts weights and jogs five miles every day.

One morning he looks into the mirror and admires his body. He notices that he is really sun-tanned all over, except his penis, and he decides to do something about it.

He goes to the beach, strips and buries himself in the sand, except for his penis sticking out.

Two little old ladies are strolling along the beach and one looks down and says, "There is no justice in this world."

The other lady says, "What do you mean?"

The first lady says "Look at that. When I was 10-years old I was afraid of it. When I was 20, I was curious about it. When I was 30, I enjoyed it. When I was 40, I asked for it. When I was 50, I paid for it. When I was 60, I prayed for it. When I was 70, I forgot about it. And now that I'm 80, the damn things are growing wild."

Joke: Pigeon poo

An old couple is on a walk, when a pigeon flies by and deposits a poopy little present on the woman's head.

"Yech!" says the woman. "Get some toilet paper."

"What for? He must be half-a-mile away by now."

Joke: Chasing girls

Joe still enjoyed chasing girls when he got to be 70.

When his wife was asked if she minded, she answered, "Why should I be upset? Dogs chase cars, but they can't drive."

Joke: Elderly HIV

Seems this elderly couple went to the clinic and asked to be tested for HIV.

When the counselor asked why they felt that they should be tested at their age, the old man said, "Well, we heard on TV that people should be tested after annual sex!"

Joke: Old people skin

Nancy and Betty, and Jim and Tom were in the old people's home.

Nancy and Betty thought Jim and Tom weren't getting enough excitement so they decided to run naked past Jim & Tom's room. Later that night they did just that.

Jim looked at Tom and said, "Did you see that? What in the hell were Nancy and Betty wearing?"

"I don't know, but whatever it was, it sure needed ironing."

Joke: 96

Minutes before the cremation, the undertaker quietly sat down next to the grieving widow.

"How old was your husband?" he asked.

"He was ninety-eight," she answered softly.

"Two years older than I am."

"Really?" the undertaker said. "Hardly worth going home, wouldn't you say?"

Joke: Troubled man

A guy has a bad habit: He loves to hit pedestrians while he drives. So one day he's driving and sees an old lady with a cane and he decides to control his urge to swerve and hit her -- but he can't.

Later, he sees a kid skating and can't resist hitting the kid. Finally, he decides he needs help from above so he goes to a church and asks the pastor for help.

So after church, the pastor invites him to his house for lunch. They get in the car and start to drive down the street, and just as he starts to tell the pastor about his problem, he sees an old blind man walking down the street. He swerves toward him but misses, and the pastor says, ''Don't worry. I got him with the door!''

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.