Male HQ

Old Man In Bangkok

Guest Old Man

Guest Old Man

In order not to hijack the other thread "My Trip to Bangkok," I am starting another thread about MY trip to Bangkok. Confusing? Blame it on lack of sleep and a slightly confuse state of mind.

Take A Nap Hotel

After staying here for three nights, I have to conclude this is the best place to stay in the Silom/Suriwong area for the price range of 900-1200 Baht.

This place is only 10 minutes walk away from the Sala Daeng station of the BTS skytrain and 7 minutes walk from the Sam Yan station of the Bangkok underground MRT. 10 minutes to Tawan bar and 30 seconds to the lane where Dreamboys is located. Season travellers to Bangkok know that this lane is where many a go-go bars are located.

This hotel also caters to backpackers. It cost 350 Baht for a bed in an air-con dormitory containing 6 single (not double-decker) beds. Each bed has its own electronic safe.

Bringing back "friends" is not a problem at all. The recept even greet him when I brought a friend back early this morning.

Very highly recommended.

Sunday 30th December

A friend of a friend arrived today from Singapore. An uncle who loves younger, green Man-goes. I prefer my mangoes big and ripe - even over ripe.

We went to the Erawan Shrine in the afternoon and at about 7.30 pm we proceeded to a sauna that I had never been to - Farose 2, officially known as Farose Fitness & Sauna in the Utopia-Asia website.

http://utopia-asia.com/bangsaun.htm

I was keen to try this place because I was told that it is a huge bungalow with swimming pool, a big cruising garden, two upper levels of darkrooms, ground level with karaoke and disco (yes DISCO!) with free drinks, and rooftop with free food. This place I just have to see.

Everything is true about what my friend told me. The place is huge but almost no one has a BMI Index of over 24, and that goes for their age too! The place was packed and everyone were in their undies. I was probably, in fact I am quite sure, I was the oldest customer there. I was wearing an old boxers short. Imagine my humiliation.

I did see someone stocky in his 30s who looked like my type at the karaoke room but when it was his turn, he sashayed (yes sashayed!) to the mike and started singing like an old girl. GROAN. OMG.

See, I have no problems with actual old girls or aunties, and I count them as my friends in Singapore, but god, why or why did you have to put one in the body of a stocky manly looking man? I quietly slunk away from the karaoke room.

There is a problem when you put two hundred over young slim men in their undies in a large place. They all think they are catwalk models. Really. With no mango I can eat, I spent my time observing the hunting instincts of young men in their undies.

This is what I observed:

1) Shaking of the booty is disproportionate to the area of the ass covered. Meaning, the more tiny the underwear, the more the ass shook.

2) The cost of the underwear has a direct relationship to how the person walks. Meaning, those who wear expensive under-wears take bigger steps (like a catwalk model), chest (some have no chest) pushed out and nose in the air.

3) Men wearing tongs have no pimples on their butts. Need me to explain why meh?

There is also a fairly big swimming pool but I did not see anyone swimming in it. I don't know why when it looked quite inviting. Maybe the locals know something we don't. Anyway, when in Rome, do what the Romans do, and perhaps in Bangkok, do not do what the Bangkokians do not do.

There is a big dark garden where people actually have sex in the open. The problem is it is a garden in the open - meaning lots of mosquitoes. Aren't they afraid of dengue? It was funny watching people having sex and swapping away mosquitoes at the same time.

My friend had eaten at least three green mangoes by the time we left. Me was still petrified by the image of stocky man sashaying to the mike.

This place has its niche. It was packed with young people and there are very few farangs. For those who like your mangoes green and small, this is the place for you. For those who like them big and ripe, I think GSM is safer choice.

Some really good came out of this trip to Farose 2. The taxi driver that took us back to the hotel was really really quite cute - chunky, manly and straight!!! AND gay friendly. I hooked up with him on New Year's eve and lets say his New Year's fireworks exploded in my mouth. SLURP.

I am tired from typing this. Will continue soon.

Happy New Year Everyone.

Guest Old Man

I am typing this while waiting for Taximan to come to my hotel. So, this may be a long detailed post or something short. I apologise to you guys first so don't scold me when i stop halfway.

Let me skip the last night fireworks part (will describe in detail some other time) and describe what happened after my last post earlier today.

In the afternoon, Taximan came to accompany me to MBK Centre get my phone repaired. While waiting for the phone to be fixed, had a good chat with him.

He is divorced, es-wife is Japanese from Nagoya, had two children staying with the ex-wife, spent 5 years in Japan, wife stopped working so all his salary goes to the wife who gave him a small allowance every day. So basically he became a slave in Japan working to support his wife and two kids. He still think the Japanese lady was just using him to produce the two kids. He believed she never really loved him at all.

He was working as a speed boat driver on the beach in Phuket about ten years ago when they met during her vacation. After she left, she kept calling him and later she proposed they get married so he could have a better life in Japan. He said he really suffered in Japan, working long hours at a car factory without social life just to support the family. He finally had enough and left.

This what he told me and how much is true is unknown. But he seemed honest and I have no reason to doubt him.

Taximan is ruggedly handsome and he spoke with a manly but soft voice. He laughs easily and one can tell he is quite at peace with himself although he ays he missed his children.

At first, during the taxi ride back from Farose 2, I thought he was quite chubby. When he showed up last night, I realised that he was in fact more stocky than chubby. His face is a little like Aaron Kwok(trust me, I am not a fan of Aaron) and his hair is short and spiky. Solid arms and massive thighs and actually not that much fat on him. I would prefer him 5 to 10 kg heavier but he thinks he is too fat.

After MBK, we came back to my hotel. He was still shy from what happened last night. I knew he parked his taxi a short distance away and he had to go to work. He said he normally takes a short break around midnight and he will visit me then.

Will continue another time. Thanks for reading.

Guest Old Man

Really really sorry for the delay in my updates. Things turned out quite unexpectedly between Taximan (lets call him T from now) and me. I will explain why. Gonna be a long post.

I just got home, showered and it is now 1.30 am when I start typing all this down. My flatmate, aka landlord, aka best gay friend who coincidentally is a taxi driver will be bringing me supper when he returns from his night shift around 3 am. I don't reckon I will be finished by then. Let's see.

Panda, you into older men meh. Call me. Sent you a New Year greeting via sms before I left but it rebounded. Did you change your cell phone number?

TC, you like to watch oldmen in action hah? :D You can watch me anytime. Me have jiao jiao skin like Dr. Chua.

Ok, lets continue.

Night of January 1st

T was supposed to come to my hotel around 11pm during his break. I waited for T but that shithead did not show up! Called him a couple of times but he did not pick up the call. Went to bed upset and mad with the inconsiderate asshole (that was how I was feeling then). Was also disappointed how things ended so suddenly. I thought we both had a great time during New Year's eve. Felt quite down. But what to expect, he is straight and I am an old man. SIGH.

Afternoon and night of January 2nd

T called around noontime and apologised for not showing up last night. He said he was busy working and dared not take my call because I would be mad. Said he is at a temple and told me it had the "money fish" I had asked him about. Asked me if I want him to get it for me. The prices he quoted were high and I suspected he might be overcharging me so I declined.

Told him I like to meet him again and he said he could come to my hotel at 5pm because the temple is about 120 km away from Bangkok and he brought some customers there. I said ok.

Went with my Singapore friend to Chinatown and ended up at GSM. It was already 3.30 pm. I had originally thought that I will leave my friend there and go back to the hotel to wait for T, but surprisingly, the place at that hour (it was still a public holiday in Thailand) was quite crowded. The best part was most of the mangoes there were my type.

I called T and told him if it was possible for him to pick us up at the Grand China Princess hotel (near to GSM) at 10 pm instead and he was most obliging. Ate two really juicy mangoes that day/night in GSM and one of them was really really good and thick and long. :rolleyes: For some reasons, they were attracted to old man me. Well, Dr Chua had his admirers too.

T did showed up at 10pm and I told him up front I was quite disappointed with him last night for not showing and not calling. He apologised profusely and since he looked really contrite, I forgave him immediately. The three of us went for sharksfin supper and later T spent the night at the hotel with me. He said he would not work the rest of the night, and tomorrow morning would bring us to the two temples he told us about during supper.

T and me had a couple of beers outside the hotel before we went to the room. He was funny and tried to make me laugh. We chat about some stuff and how he rented his taxi (very old - almost falling apart) from an ex-policeman and he is the only driver. I felt comfortable in his presence.

For the longest time, I never had someone I care about spending the night with me. I really can't remember when was the last time it happened. To be perfectly honest, I miss the intimacy of snuggling close to someone in the middle of the night, reaching out for him (not in a sexual way mind you) touching him and feeling safe, warm and not lonely...

However, it did not turn out the way I hoped. T felt awkward the whole night. Later the next when I asked him, he revealed that he did not sleep well. I guess for a straight man, it would feel strange sleeping next to a gay man and have him touching him. We did not have sex that night. I did held on to him occasionally but I can sense he was uncomfortable and Old Man me is one person who never forces anyone to do what he does not want to do.

January 3rd

Woke up early next morning and T brought us to this temple "Wat Prasit Wake" (sounded something like that) in Nahkon Nayok province about an hour fifteen minutes away from Bangkok.

My supper is here. Will continue another time. Thanks for reading

Guest Old Man

Panda, OB is right. I got back from Bangkok late last night. Had flung with you but you forgotten already. I understand Old Man me did not leave a lasting impression on you. So sorry. Btw, is your cell phone number still the same?

Back to the story.....

January 3rd

Woke up early next morning and T brought us to this temple "Santi Dhamma Raj Bumrung Temple, in Nahkon Nayok province about an hour fifteen minutes away from Bangkok, and later to another more established temple at Chachoengsao province known as Wat Hong.

Had a good look at T's taxi and realised it was a 13 years old Toyota Soluna. It was in a really bad shape - the windows could not be open, the engine was loud, the boot was a mess and the front passenger seat looked that it may come off. Still, I enjoyed very much the silly and light banter amongst the three of us on the trip.

T looked cheerful even though he, like me, did not sleep well last night. When I told him I will be going to Bangkok for Songkran, he jokingly asked if I am visiting him during his birthday. I challenged him and he whipped out his id and his birthday is indeed on the 14th of April, the second day of Songkran. Said he might be going home (parent's place) for the holidays and invite me to go along if I had not made plans.

He seemed serious and I told him I will go only if I can sleep in the same room as him. I asked him what will he be introducing me as to his parents since I might be as old as them. :o Let him ponder over that for a while next time he invite a gay old man to visit his parents.

T was very considerate. During the drive, sometime the sun would be shinning onto my seat and he would put up two of those foldable sun shades on the windows to shield me. Small little gestures like what he did over the next few days sure earned him lots of brownie points with me.

Santi Temple is located at the end of a 5 km lane off the highway. This lane, Klong 15 in the Ongkharak district is famous in Thailand because there are many nurseries growing a large variety of ornamental plants and cut flowers. Left and right of this lane was a sea of endless plants. Plant lovers would probably creamed in their pants when they come here.

Shanti Temple is apparently a popular temple because it has a repuatation for having an ability (sorry, I am just repeating what I heard and experienced) change a person's luck. At least this is what I was told.

Now let me tell you what I personally witness. The third person with us is a friend of a friend from Singapore, lets call him W. After making our initial prayers, we walked around and came to this altar where you can ask for your fortune by flicking out a fortune stick (tiew chiam) from amongst a whole bunch. This is a Thai version which I have not seen before.

W. who was a bit down on his luck, both professionally and personally, was keen to try. The first "chiam", stick no. 14 was a really really bad chiam. All the predictions were written in Thai and English. W was shocked at how bad it was and asked T what would the Thais do if they get a bad "chiam?" T told him that perhaps it could be a mistake, and to tear up the bad "chiam," go pray to Buddha and then try another time with the fortune sticks. Don't ask me how come can try again, but hey do as the Thais do.

W did as he was told and try again. And you would not believe it, but poor chap got exactly the same no. 14 stick again! W looked despondent and I don't know what to say to him. In any case, T told him we are not finished with the prayers and said there are two special prayer ceremonies here, we have not yet done, that made this temple so famous among the Thais.

The first was when the devottees gathered together at a holding area and prayers and chants were made for them by four monks. Then a very large piece of white cloth was used to cover all of them and the prayers and chant continue for another 30 seconds or so. After that, the white cloth was slowly uncovered. The no.1 monk, a fat jolly old man, would then sprinkle holy water over the devotees. I understand that this is a symbolic gesture of the re-birth of the devotees, the previous bad luck cast away, and something better being reborn.

W and T went through the motion and I stood aside not taking part because 1) I was smoking and 2) I was eyeing the no. 2 monk, a 30 plus super cute meaty chub with huge muscular arms, who was conducting a different ceremony. I know, Old Man me is evil :twisted: for having the hots for a monk mango, but I am just being honest.

The second ceremony was conducted by the cute no. 2 monk. Those devotees who want to take part had to change to a sarong and sit outside in a row next to a small river. This time, amongs us, only W took part. There prayers were chanted and a pail of water would each be poured over their heads and bodies of the devotees. I guess this would symbollically wash away the bad luck.

While, no. 2 monk was doing thius, I was furiously taking pictures of him. He is now the wallpaper for my two cell phones, my pc and my laptop. :P Who here have a good professiopnal photo printer so I can print a A2 size photo of him to hang on my bedroom wall?

Ok back to the serious stuff. These two special ceremonies are done throughout the day as I understand it.

Here comes the interesting part. After the bathing ceremony, W changed back to his clothes and without being prompted by T, decided to try his luck with the fortune sticks again. And this time, would you believe it, he got a really good "chiam". Co-incidence? Third time lucky? I really don't know.

I like this temple. Although big and fairly crowded, it was not pretenscious and people there were friendly and helpful. Monk no.2 even approached and spoke to me later (he must have noticed Old Man me was salivating when I kept looking at him). His name is Term, or something that sounds like that. I shook his soft but beefy hand and told him he was the cutest monk in all of Thailand. No lah, I actually said something else like thank you and this was such a beautiful temple but in my heart I would become a monk if I can share the same room with this mank. :P

Me a bit tired. Will continue another time. Thanks for reading.

In Bangkok for the new year countdown.

Was in Central World, wow alot of cute guys roaming around. My eyes almost pop out. Will plan to countdown in bangkok every year.

Guest Old Man

January 3rd (contd)

From Shanti Temple, we drove to another, Wat Hong (also known as Wat Sunthon) in a neighbouring province Chachoengsao. This drive alone took about an hour.

Wat Hong is huge. It was rebuilt and wasa completed only last year. It house a Buddha statue that is very popular in Thailand. Surrounding the temple are plenty of shops, hawkers stalls and street vendors. Just like the Kwan Yim Temple at Waterloo street where a a whole industry of supporting goods and services sprang up to service the patrons of the temple.

Wat Hong is more formal. It is brand new and the famous statue of the Buddha is housed in a huge elaborately designed hall. I did not see any monks conducting prayers. Chants were played out via Bose speakers. Yep. Bose speakers.

Went to one of the stalls and bought a couple of "money fish" that T spoke about yesterday afternoon. It seemed that he wasn't inflating the price at all. I was impressed.

Strolled around the huge temple grounds and T bought some fish pellets to feed the catfishs in the river that is just next to the temple. T looked very much at ease feeding the fishes while I quietly observe him and concluded this man is not bad afterall.

We later drove back to Bangkok's Chinatown, bought some stuffs, had dinner and head back to the hotel. I was supposed to return the following day, but since T was so sweet I decided to stay an extra day. Called Thai Airways and lucikily was able to postpone my return to Singapore till the 5th of January.

During dinner, discussed with W and decided to bring him to Pattaya where there are more young man-goes for him. T agreed to drive us there the next day. He will stay one night with me and then bring me to the airport on Saturday. W will be staying for a few more days in Pattaya.

After dropping us off at the hotel, T went back to work. He came back to my room at about 1 am and we chat and cuddled a little bit. I bought some rubbers and a bottle of lube and placed them next to the bed. Knowing that T did not sleep well last night and he had been driving the whole day and he will be driving us to Pattaya the next day, bodily fluids were not exchanged that night. I just cuddled up to him and we both slept quite soundly.

Thanks for reading, will continue again.

Guest Intrigued
Some really good came out of this trip to Farose 2. The taxi driver that took us back to the hotel was really really quite cute - chunky, manly and straight!!! AND gay friendly. I hooked up with him on New Year's eve and lets say his New Year's  fireworks exploded in my mouth. SLURP.

Hi, please tell us what happened with the Taxi driver and the fireworks on New Year's Eve. ;)

It must be very exciting for you as he seemed straight. How did you manage to get (don't mind the pun) in his pants? :D

Guest Old Man

Sorry for the late update. Been kinda busy.

Just want you guys to know I have just arrived two hours ago at Shenzhen. I will be here for the next three weeks.

For those who had been waiting for my updates , I apologise. To compensate, I will share with you guys the album of my Bangkok trip.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lengeu

Will try to finish the story of my Bangkok trip ASAP. No promises becasue I am also starting a new thread about my trip to Shenzhen.

Thanks for reading.

Waow.. very sexy thai men! Thanks for sharing!

Aiyah TC ah this not your chai u know. Dont change them bottom leh.

Last time I also dont know how to find this kind of men even I see them everywhere in Bangkok. Then I meet this thai bottom who tell me many thai straight very gay friendly if you fair and bottom.

After he intro them to me, I always very busy in Bangkok. Now I thinking new year there.

Guest Old Man

TC, you are correct. T is quite sexy and the best thing is he is straight but gay friendly. For some reasons we can click well. I would say even a bit of chemistry thrown in.

Guest, fisherman is indeed Taximan.

Mambo, share your experience leh.

I will swing over to the Shenzhen thread and describe my day there. Met a Tarzan and a linebacker tonight.

Thanks for reading.

Guest Old Man
Mind to let us know whether you have to pay T some extraordinary amount?

Sorry for being so blunt, but would like to learn. Thanks

Nope nothing extra-ordinary.

Paid him 1300 Baht for the whole day temple trip, 1000 Baht for the trip to Pattaya (usual is 1500 Baht) and 1000 Baht (usual is 800 Baht) for the trip from Pattaya to the airport. He ate and drank whatever we ate and drank.

For a view of Taximan's back side see :

http://picasaweb.google.com/lengeu/Bangkok...195054817045506

Enjoy. :D

Good Night.

Guest Love Taxi Unker

Dear lucky Old Man,

I want to offer oral pleasure to the plump and juicy Taximan when I'm next in Bangkok.

Do you still have his contact?

Guest Old Man
Dear lucky Old Man,

I want to offer oral pleasure to the plump and juicy Taximan when I'm next in Bangkok.

Do you still have his contact?

Sorry, Taximan is someone I am keeping for myself only. I will be visiting him again just after Chinese New Year and for Songkran in April.

We have been in regular contact and acoording to him he misses me 100%. Whatever that means. :lol:

Well, to be honest, I kinda misses him too.

Went to Luohu today (I am in Shenzhen) and saw a very well made automatic watch which I bought for him. In fact bought three similar watches (different colour), one for him, another for a Heilongjiang guy that I will be meeting on Wednesday (expect fieworks) and one to standby for anyone lese that comes along.

I am such an old slut. :D

Guest Glad Guest

Glad and also proud of you being a rich slut.

At least you can go and travel far and wide and splurge.

At the same time you feed us with juicy and unusual stories of good-looking straights falling into your hands. The photos make your stories very palpable and down to earth.

You sure deserve T's love ! Don't forget to up-date us.

• 4 months later...
Sorry for the late update. Been kinda busy.

Just want you guys to know I have just arrived two hours ago at Shenzhen. I will be here for the next three weeks.

For those who had been waiting for my updates , I apologise. To compensate, I will share with you guys the album of my Bangkok trip.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lengeu

Thanks for sharing your pic taken at the golf course. There is a handsome man in yellow polo shirt with collars flipped up. Very macho type....yummy. Looks like a staff working in the bodybuilding federation in sg.

• 4 years later...

dear Sir, I adore your writing, its hillarios, so chatty and witty, i laugh all day long reading your writing, huge thanks by posting this...

its so mesmerize to read this funny yet smart article. i keen to read more from your blogs. stay happy and healthy

• Guest locked this topic