Male HQ

Dont Lend Money

Guest Very regret

Guest Very regret

I lend him money because no one want to lend him. His business suffer and he almost bankrupt. 6months already, but he never return me money. Then, I found out he lend my money to his lover. I get him out to fight and force him return me. But he say no money. I say i go his company and get and he say he call police if i go to company. He too much and betray friendship. I very regret lend him money because he just a bad gay. After i collect back all money, i never want see or talk to him ever again.

Lending money to a friend can be a tricky business. Esp if you dont have proof or IOU to back up your cliam. If the amount is not too big, I'd suggest you forget about it. Going to his office to harass him will do you no good. Sadly, you cannot win in this case.

sigh... sad i got cheaped by my close friend. i intros both of them together and they click as lover or bf. To impress his bf he buy all the expensive items and charge to my cards, Tell me he will pay me back but did not pay a cent. If only the bf i know very well know about it they will sure break up. I am lost and don't know should i tell his bf or not. Breaking up a relationship is not my style. As i am the one that matchmake them. The bf complain to me that his bf always shower him with expensive gifts. If only he know the truth that i am paying for the goods. What can i do.....

Guest agony aunt may

Unless you got money oozing out of your ears or other orifices, I'd strongly suggest that you do only one thing. That is- stop lending your credit card or money or even your expensive underwear to your so-called close friend. You owe it to yourself and those hours working your ass off to earn those hard-earned money. The rest you just let it take its course. Your friend will soon discover what a fake your close friend is. And if you are kind to yourself, you'd surely dump your close friend as well. Or at least make him not as close as you like him to be. :D

Tell me he will pay me back but did not pay a cent.

If he treats you like that what are you worried about for?

Tell him and give him a deadline that if he doesn't pay you back you'll tell the bf la. It's that simple. If he doesn't have the intention to pay you back then you can't treasure the friendship anymore.

"If Rice Is Expensive, Just Eat More Meat"

Never lend money unless you are well prepared not to have the money back...

Even the law will not help you get the money back...

Was cheated a few hundred dollars before by a so called 'friend'... Me and a few mates all kena... He went off with a few thousand dollars... But the police say unless an agreement was obtained to have goods or services returned for the money, the law cannot help us... Will have to engage lawyer and summon him to court to pay up... Which will cost more than what he cheated from us...

So, to summarise... Never lend money unless you are prepared to not see it come back...

Guest very regret

I hate him much. I treat him very good and nice but he do this on me. I regret know him and believe him lies. Now I just want collect all money back and end the case.

got this cheapo aj msn fren wanna borrow money from me. never give reason somemore. when i replied i dont lend ppl money, he never reply back. so fukin attitude...have removed him from msn. this kind of fren 1 less off wont feel much different.

my bf lent about SGD 18000 to one of his "best" fren...

then 1 year later, his "best" fren still hasnt had any intention to return the money...

now, "best" fren becomes his enemy.....

The thing about lending money to friends and relatives, is ...dun expect it back.....

Cos if you are expecting the money back, just expect to lose the friendship.

So for me, if i lend money to friends or relatives, i dun expect to get it back. I treat it as a sort of

"gift".

If i cannot make that sort of "gift' sacrifice or do mind losing that amount of money, i simply dun lend/give the money.

Guest Very Sad

I lend up to six digits in total to my so-call best friend whom I knew for about 20 years. Now my so call best friend ended up in jail and I am left to struggle to pay the bank as some of the money were obtained from bank's loan ... :swear: Fortunately, I have a stable job with good income ... otherwise, I will be ended up in jail as well ..

If you want to help your friend, do it within your own means. Depending on the situation, as long as you are prepared to loose the money wiithout great pain, go ahead and help your friend, I am sure your friend will be very appreciative. But, I repeat again, do it within your own means.

I once lend my another not-so-good friend about $5k, 2 years later, he returned to me the money. He now treated with as good friend. So, not all sheeps are black.

• Guest locked this topic