Male HQ

Decision : Blowing Wind - Moving Forward

IkuTube

Thread Started By: HendryTan

Posted: February 20, 2008 10:05 pm

1. Historically, for the last 2+ years, Blowing Wind Forum is hosted on Forumer.

Forumer is a FREE forum hosting site in the US.

2. However several issues surfaced recently.

a. We were unceremoniously banned and dropped by Forumer due to contents they deemed unacceptable. We have appealed and they re-instated us. We don't know whether this will happen again.

b. Forumer has decided to drop Guest Posting

c. Our forum is unaccessible from places like China.

3. We are seriously considering whether we should stay with Forumer or host BlowingWind Forum on a paid hosting site (still in USA).

4. We would like to hear from readers your opinions and your concerns.

5. You can share your thoughts here, PM the moderators or speak in person to the Moderators who meets some of the guys regularly for the bi-weekly dinner.

6. We would like hear the input of the BW community before making a decision.

Cheers !

On behalf of all the Moderators

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 01: metalmickey

Posted: February 21, 2008 10:26 am

If you shift to a paid hosting site, does that mean that you will charge members for subscription to the site?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 02: justme9_9

Posted: February 21, 2008 11:05 am

(HendryTan @ February 20, 2008 10:05 pm)

1. Historically, for the last 2+ years, Blowing Wind Forum is hosted on Forumer.

Forumer is a FREE forum hosting site in the US.

2. However several issues surfaced recently.

a. We were unceremoniously banned and dropped by Forumer due to contents they deemed unacceptable. We have appealed and they re-instated us. We don't know whether this will happen again.

b. Forumer has decided to drop Guest Posting

c. Our forum is unaccessible from places like China.

3. We are seriously considering whether we should stay with Forumer or host BlowingWind Forum on a paid hosting site (still in USA).

4. We would like to hear from readers your opinions and your concerns.

5. You can share your thoughts here, PM the moderators or speak in person to the Moderators who meets some of the guys regularly for the bi-weekly dinner.

6. We would like hear the input of the BW community before making a decision.

Cheers !

On behalf of all the Moderators

Hi Hendry,

First of all, well done to you and the rest of the moderators for a job well done.

My thoughts.

1. For a two year history, one glitch is not too bad.

2a. I think someone should find out exactly what contents are unacceptable and perhaps then decide if it is too much of an ask.

2b. Dropping guest posting is not necessarily bad. I have seen the flippant and somethings cowardly remarks that people have put through under a "guest guise". Of course a person can still sign up and post junk but I think the extra step will prove a good deterrent.

2c. There is no guarantee that whatever site you then get onto will not be banned in China, once the authorities get to know about it?

3. If you get onto a paid hosting site, I think membership will drop. I dont mind paying but it will depend on how much and for what. With a drop in membership, there wont be as many people posting and sharing ideas and experience and that will surely be the death knell of any forum like ours.

Am interested in hearing your feedback from your dinners - are you able to share them here please since I am not able to attend the dinners?

Thank you for the invitation to feedback.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 03: Asura

Posted: February 21, 2008 11:16 am

Just my 2 cents worth.

China and many countries have been doing this banning things and it may not be BW that it is banning but who knows, forumer.

As for payment, let me make a guess IMO, Hendry did say a paid hosting, not every member pay a fee to be member. I don't think getting everyone to pay is a move which would very much get into the wonderful mind of our moderators.

I am supportive of BW getting our own hosting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 04: IkuTube

Posted: February 21, 2008 03:11 pm

C'mon guys, we would really like to hear from you.

Every concern will mean something and it will make it easier for us to plan.

Thanking you in advance! smile.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 05: TopChinese

Posted: February 21, 2008 03:50 pm

Paid membership does not appear to be in line with the objectives of this forum.

This BB is meant for mature gay guys and their admirers who are open or closetted. The married/closetted types will not participate if a fee is required.

I rather we keep this board PC or pic free if that is the price for staying in this server. Let the horny guys go elsewhere for their p--n needs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 06: metalmickey

Posted: February 21, 2008 04:16 pm

(TopChinese @ February 21, 2008 03:50 pm)

Paid membership does not appear to be in line with the objectives of this forum.

This BB is meant for mature gay guys and their admirers who are open or closetted. The married/closetted types will not participate if a fee is required.

I rather we keep this board PC or pic free if that is the price for staying in this server. Let the horny guys go elsewhere for their p--n needs

I second TC's views. Keep it free and free of "obscene" material.

Comment 07: oralb

Posted: February 21, 2008 05:08 pm

Yes we would really like to hear from all of you... you have been part of the forum and here's your chance to have your say.

For the reason of the last "glitch" we gotten nothing but a explaination that we violate one of their T&C. That part is very vague, based on the literary explaination 90% of all topics here violated the T&C, with or without the picture.

Can i say that based on initial feedback, $ is an issue (memebership fee)?

Comment 08: skylancer

Posted: February 21, 2008 08:12 pm

hmmm... just a small tot...

After that incident happened in BW forum, i just suggest that we put as a private forum for the old members(When we login in) and for the new members and guest will put in to another forum(still Bw, but under new. I know it sounds troublesome in some ways , at least we can prevent such incident happened again.

How it sounds?

cool.gif cool.gif

Comment 09: justme9_9

Posted: February 21, 2008 08:23 pm

How about hooking onto a site like Trevvy/SGboy? Presumably it is a site that is run thru (paid) advertisements and surely an added number of potential customers visiting (aka us) would be welcome?

Comment 10: tanuki

Posted: February 21, 2008 09:33 pm

Actually I agree with all the points justme raised. One glitch in 2 years is not bad. Can I suggest a holding period, meaning monitor for another 6 months if the unexpected drop happens, that we decide to take action again.

Also, not having a guest login is preferable so people do not hide and troll (cause trouble just to stir up excitement).

I don't write much, but I have derived much enjoyment reading this forum for the past 2 years. Thanks to the organisers!

Comment 11: look

Posted: February 21, 2008 09:51 pm

This is a well managed social forum with high quality discussion/information (most of the time).

I am for paid hosting.

Willing to support paid subscription (reasonable pricing) if necessary.

The forum can then operate without undue constraints, with possible introduction of other more advanced social networking facilities.

Not sure about the bandwidth requirements but i think the providers in the US are very competitive.

Comment 12: fortysumthing

Posted: February 21, 2008 10:14 pm

Are there other free hosts that are more tolerant that we could use? If participation drops because of payment, this forum would lose it color and may be digging its own grave. I would hate to see that. Even those willing to pay will not benefit.

Comment 13: beta

Posted: February 21, 2008 10:38 pm

I agree with fortysumthing. It is difficult to stop ppl from posting obscene topics especially when no membership is required to post. Is there no other free host source to try out?

Comment 14: nvms

Posted: February 22, 2008 12:54 am

paid subscription wont work... hooking onto a site wont work either. (for what reason they want a forum to hook on to their website? unless this forum could generate income for them then that will be a different case.)

Comment 15: danvin

Posted: February 22, 2008 10:17 am

(look @ February 21, 2008 09:51 pm)

This is a well managed social forum with high quality discussion/information (most of the time).

I am for paid hosting.

Willing to support paid subscription (reasonable pricing) if necessary.

The forum can then operate without undue constraints, with possible introduction of other more advanced social networking facilities.

Not sure about the bandwidth requirements but i think the providers in the US are very competitive.

I am prepared to pay between $30 to $50 per month should the need arises. I really enjoyed this forum and would help in watever way i can. Thank u BW.

Comment 16: erection day

Posted: February 22, 2008 12:31 pm

For someone who contribute regularly, and I hope, constructively, having asked to pay to contribute is a bitter pill to swallow. Hey, you guys should pay us instead. biggrin.gif The irony is not lost on me.

I love to contribute to BW simply because I like reading some of the stuff here. And hope to sort of pay it forward by posting whatever thoughts or lobang I have. You dont have pay a single cent to surf the two top Spore gay sites (Trevvy & Fridae- though you got to pay for some 'extra' feature). Having said that, I'd gladly pay just so to keep BW 'alive'. But to cough up like say more than $20 monthly for its maintenance, I may just have to start my own blog and sadly say goodbye to BW. I hope this will never happen.

Comment 17: Travelin' Man

Posted: February 23, 2008 04:25 am

My views are based on the following assumptions:

1) Guests postings, for as long as this forum was born, is an essential part of its existence and therefore should be allowed and encouraged.

2) Although the mods and admins here had done a tremendous job of shifting out spams, dirty pics etc., we are after all a gay forum where a majority of our content involve descriptive gay sex - which might go against the T&C of Forumer no "adult content" rule.

3) We don't really like to be screwed by Americans.

My personal view is we really ought to move. Why?

What the admins had done by creating a "guests" id is just a temporary stop-gap measure with inherent dangers. There is nothing to prevent one guest from editing another guest's earlier posting by using the "guests" id to do it. An example:

http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=9314

The first guest actually inadvertently state he weighs between 169-170 kg, when what he meant was he is between 69-70 kg. Someone later signed in with the same "guests" id and changed that to 169-170 tons.

Which mean that anyone can go and edit/delete any "guests" postings and get away with it. Deleting is fine but what if he inserts something into an old thread that is libellous and defamatory or anti religious in nature - and then highlight that particular thread to the men in blue?

Previously, guests cannot edit their postings, only members can do that.

Also, I personally do not like the forum to be dictated by the whims and fancies of outsiders. I think the mods and admins had since the beginning done a great job in moderating the forum for everyone to take part in a safe and orderly way. Forumer did not seemed to see eye to eye with us on this. Well, screw them. I say we move. Why stay at a house where we could be evicted anytime without warning?

So, move where? and how much will it cost? I am of the opinion the new site should not be a "paid" subscription site for members so that anyone including guests can continue to take part in the discussions.

I trust the admins and mods to find a host that is fairly affordable and I will be more than willing to contribute to help upkeep it. I think some regulars here might feel the same way too.

Travelin' man sleepless in Yishun and longing for a ripe MANgo at this ungodly hour.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 18: maturemedium

Posted: February 23, 2008 11:14 am

Paid host site is not a good idea. Keep it free. maintaining a sit is not easy. Have to keep monitoring them. Wee all full time job. I can understand all the moderators headache. Hats off to u guys! bw2/clap.gif

Comment 19: Foxhound

Posted: February 23, 2008 07:17 pm

Hi,

My 2 cents worth.

I think the first and foremost to consider is that you need to maintain a free website in order to retain the same number of forum visitors. This is because most are already used to free posting in this website, any fees imposed, be it any amount, will deter and result in drastic fall of forum visitors. And in the worse scenarios, might lead to closure of the forum.

If maintenance fees is a concern, the following options can be considered:

a. Solicit donations from voluntering members.

b. Impose a nominal fees on advertisements.

We might have to move because there will inevitably be new forum readers who aren't sure about teh rules and post stuffs that unintentionally violate the forum rules & regulations which may lead to the closure as we have already been warned once.

Of course the above means more work and effort for the people involved which might not be realistic. I must say most, if not all, of us enjoyed visiting this forum, and we do look forward to this forum to continue.

Comment 20: Buaya

Posted: February 24, 2008 04:27 pm

Paid membership is not going to work. If we are shifting to a host that is not free, we will need to look for sponsors, either through advertisements or some rich men who loves BW so much... It is going to be difficult...

Trevvy is managed by a registered company... BW is managed by a group of volunteers...

As for guest postings, I think what travellingman had brought up is a very critical point... There simply is NO POINT allowing guest postings under a shared registered nick called 'Guest'... Anyone who is out to sabotage can easily use the account to change past postings... What is someone decides to change the password??

I think the time had come where we will have to evolve and change and accept the fact that unregistered guests can NO LONGER post in this forum. Just let them register themselves if they wanna post.

It might not be abad thing... Since they HAVE to register as a Guest now, they will realised sooner or later that it is easier to just register themselves under a unique nick and they MIGHT then behave and integrate into the bigger community... and they might be happier that way, in the long run too...

My 2 cents worth...

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Comment 21: Travelin' Man

Posted: February 24, 2008 09:17 pm

(Buaya @ February 24, 2008 04:27 pm)

I think the time had come where we will have to evolve and change and accept the fact that unregistered guests can NO LONGER post in this forum. Just let them register themselves if they wanna post.

It might not be abad thing... Since they HAVE to register as a Guest now, they will realised sooner or later that it is easier to just register themselves under a unique nick and they MIGHT then behave and integrate into the bigger community... and they might be happier that way, in the long run too...

My 2 cents worth...

I agree on most of your points Buaya except the one about guests' postings.

Let me quote you the originator of the forum, Blowing Wind the man himself from February 2006 regarding guests postings:

====================================================

Thanks guys for the trouble to feedback here.

BW has always traditionally allowed unregistered guests to post. You may not have noticed it but we had always have a big group of silent supporters here for years.

They may be closeted ones. Or they may be at work. Or they may be sneaking a peep using computers at Internet cafes away from prying eyes at home. They may be here using computers at places where it is inconvenient to log in.

For whatever reasons, we have always made it comfortable for them here for their silent support through all these years.

Every posting should stand on it's own merit, doesn't matter if it's posted by registered members or not. Even my replies are not above scrutinies. If you don't agree to the posting, rebut gracefully or kindly skip over or ignore them. If they are nasty flame posts devoid of any merits, we'll delete them. I would prefer a more open place where we can be matured enough to accept some inconvenience to ourselves for the benefit of others.

All other gay forums here in sg require registration to post, so we would like to keep our unique culture here of being more open. There were problems but none that we cannot handle.

For those who know me through the years should know I am the permissive type of moderator. I dislike controlling or telling people what to think or to do. We have enough of that already in life. Just because there may be some troublemakers, the typical reaction of our society here is to control, more controls and control even those who are decent, well behaved people. It stifled the whole soceity as we already know and yet pretend that it's all for our own good.

I hope to provide an escape corner here for people to be themselves.

Be Happy

===================================================

This forum was started by him in 1997, even before Tevvy, Fridae or Sgboy even exist. All along until 2006, he ran this forum by himself allowing guests to post. It is always a tradition here for guests to post. I hope the current mods and admins see it fit to maintain the original spirit of this forum if we decide to move.

I agree that this should not be a paid subscription forum. It should be free. However, if there is a financial cost involved, then I think those (me included) who feel passsionate enough about this place will be more than willing to contribute to upkeep it.

Cheers.

Comment 22: IkuTube

Posted: February 24, 2008 09:23 pm

Thank you, guys! Keep the comments coming! smile.gif

The moderating team is seriously looking into the situation. One thing, for sure, we will keep the BW spirit.

Cheers!

Comment 23: HendryTan

Posted: February 25, 2008 12:58 pm

1. We thank everyone in the Blowing Wind community who has shared their concerns / opinions. We understand that a big percentage of our readers are closeted and may not be willing to register for payment. We also respect the wish of our contributors / readers who feel that the site ought to remain FREE.

2. The BW Mods have discussed and came to a decision. Over the weekend, BlowingWind the man has blessed our decision.

3. The Decisions

a. BlowingWind will move from Forumer to a Commercial Hosting Site in the USA.

We will continue to use the same software (IP Board), so existing forum postings / user accounts can be largely carried across. Users will be familiar with the forum user interface. This will happen in the next few months.

b. BlowingWind will stay NON-COMMERCIAL.

The site will continue to be FREE exactly as it is now.

c. The new Blowing Wind web site will now Allow "Adult Materials" at the new site. This was a prohibition imposed on us by Forumer. Blowing Wind will still enforce our In-House Posting Guidelines of : NO drugs, NO politics, NO religion etc .

d. The "Guest" posting tradition will continue at the new site.

4. Actions

Over the next few days, the BW-Mods will be

a. Sourcing for a commercial hosting site.

b. Buy some hosting services.

c. Buy the IP Board Forum software and maintainance.

We intend to keep the cost as LOW as possible. The BW-Mods are all unpaid VOLUNTEERS and will continue their services, time and monetary contribution.

5. Funding

a. The new site will be Advertisement-Supported (eg Google Ads, Yahoo Ads etc). In this way, we do not need to expend effort to find cash.

b. We will post regular appeals for Donations from our Readers and "Sugar Daddy" to further help defray our costs and to ease our burden.

c. The BW Mods are committed to top up any short fall to keep the site functioning.

Donations can be passed to our BW Mods like OralB / Gachi. We will also be setting up a PayPal account for such purpose.

6. Independence of Moderation & Donations

We appreciate any donations/contributions from our readers.

However for Moderation Policy, the BW Mods have decided to be Independent regardless of the amount donated.

We will NOT give preferential treatment to posters who donate.

We will NOT suppress postings just because they talk about the donor.

In other words, our moderation policy will continue to be independent. It will NOT be linked to monetary contributions made at all.

Donations is purely by the goodwill of our readers who feel they benefit from the Blowing Wind Community.

7. Conclusion

We hope that these decisions will satisfy majority of our community.

More concrete details will come in the next few weeks, but we hope this post has clarified the general direction how BW Mods will move the forum.

If there are questions / concerns, do post your thoughts here, PM the mods or speak to them in person if you attend the BW gatherings / dinners.

On behalf of All the Blowing Wind Moderators

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

Comment 24: Buaya

Posted: February 25, 2008 01:16 pm

I think we will truely appreciate the effort made by the moderators, who are truely simply volunteers working for free, for this forum.

Hopefully, things will just get better after the move. smile.gif

Cheers!

Comment 25: Tight Ass

Posted: February 25, 2008 08:39 pm

The cost of living in Singapore already so high that i may not be able to maintain my tight ass let alone a paid forum. Why cunt Singapore enjoy something that is free & easy. unsure.gif

Comment 26: oralb

Posted: February 25, 2008 10:09 pm

yes that's why we heard the feedbacks of all, to maintain BW as a free for all site.

hopefully the new site will allows more freedom and flexibility.

guests will still be allow to post

Comment 27: VOCE

Posted: February 26, 2008 12:10 am

Thanks all the Moderators for their hard works.

bw2/clap.gif

Comment 28: bearhunt

Posted: February 26, 2008 01:15 am

Taking this opportunity to say thanks for all the hard work from the mod squad. You guys rock!

Moving forward, I'm for a paid hosting service and will gladly contribute to the upkeep.

Keep us updated! *big wet lick*

bhwolf

Comment 29: bearbear

Posted: February 26, 2008 02:08 am

You know, without fail everyday once im home from the office since 2003 i will log on to BW, I remember the old board, it was not so "Windows Vista" as it is now, it was simple,Orange, fun and Blowing Wind "The Man" was a regurlar poster( If I recall corretly i think I PM him few times at that time, ok i was a horny slut but always replied with a reply that made youu feel at ease even if the answer was no).

Than sometime is 2005 my partner was fired fm his job because he boss was a homophobe and I so happen to close my biz and at the same time we were homeless because a so called conned us out of whatever savings we had and ran away(longg story, anyway she went as far as Malacca to cheat frens,story came out in TNP). Having nobody to turn to I went to a internet cafe and log in BW to clear my head. Feeling lost i PM a fellow BWer for advise and assistant leaving my contact. Within that day he called me and offer his help just like that and he came to meet me fm his home to help me out. Thats how BW feels sometimes, Like family. I PM that BWer sometime in 2005 or 2006 thanking him and asking him how can i pay him back but he did not reply. I would like to let everyone here know that(ok, i know some of u all thinking i should have better things to do wit my time) but BW is really one of the best things i have learn and experince in my live.Thats why fm 2005 to bout late 2006 early 2007, bearbear was MIA, no pc, no internet.

Anyway, nowadays before bed time confirm i will appear here on #blowingwind. I have not slept since sat 23rd feb night but itchy itchy must post first b4 sleep.

So, when i heard that maybe maybe BW will become paid site and even read some BWers will to fork 50 to 60 per month for membership, my heart sank and i knew that once we bacome a paid site event if its 5bucks i may have to say good bye to my gd fren(BW the forum) cuz i dun own a CC n asking a fren or a family member to help apply for something on line is going to be too mar fan. So, Im glad after reading what the mods have install for our furture. My hats off to them.

Thank You everyone who has made BW what it is today.

bb

Comment 30: gachi_muchi

Posted: February 26, 2008 02:21 am

Let me reiterate what Hendry have written.

When we moved to a New Server; (Very soon)

We will Allow Adult Content = Sex boleh!

We are NON Commercial = we don't collect money.

We Allow Guest posting = we have the rights to shoot them too if they get out of hands. biggrin.gif

We will NOT Allow drugs, politics & religion in our board = we can talk anything under the bed. laugh.gif

Comment 31: IkuTube

Posted: February 26, 2008 11:08 am

(bearbear @ February 26, 2008 02:08 am)

... Having nobody to turn to I went to a internet cafe and log in BW to clear my head. Feeling lost i PM a fellow BWer for advise and assistant leaving my contact. Within that day he called me and offer his help just like that and he came to meet me fm his home to help me out. Thats how BW feels sometimes, Like family. I PM that BWer sometime in 2005 or 2006 thanking him and asking him how can i pay him back but he did not reply ...

Thank you for this piece of testimony, bearbear. And, I am very sure that there are many more stories untold.

That's what BW is all about - it has grown within us, subtlely, where friendship develops. Importantly, it is about being pro-active.

--------------------------------------------

We will try our best to make the transition/relocation smooth.

Comment 32: Foxhound

Posted: February 26, 2008 11:20 pm

(gachi_muchi @ February 26, 2008 02:21 am)

There is no such thing as a free lunch in this world!

The real costs are the time and efforts put in by all moderators to make this forum alive and funfilled!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 33: oralb

Posted: February 27, 2008 12:34 am

ok the council has spoken and the future direction of the forum is stated...

so now my question to you all: What do you want to see in the new forum, what services, what features etc.

Comment 34: guests

Posted: February 27, 2008 01:12 am

(oralb @ February 27, 2008 12:34 am)

ok the council has spoken and the future direction of the forum is stated...

so now my question to you all: What do you want to see in the new forum, what services, what features etc.

Silly boy with large chicken, previously trout....SEX lah!

Where to find it, how to do it, who to do it with, where to see, where to do, how much it cost, how to remove the smell and the stain, where and how to do it with more than one person, any meds to make it better, where to find it overseas.......etc.

Don't believe me? See the number of views on those thread where SEX is concerned eg. the massage thread. biggrin.gif

Take care of your pennies (pun intended) and the dollars will follow. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Comment 35: oralb

Posted: February 27, 2008 01:29 am

err... we already have that lah... not the topics, the topics are contributed by each and everyone of you.

I meant the features, the functions of the forum etc.

for example with the new forum, we might lift the ban on pictures and po rn.

so forth

Comment 36: gachi_muchi

Posted: February 27, 2008 01:35 am

(Foxhound @ February 26, 2008 11:20 pm)
(gachi_muchi @ February 26, 2008 02:21 am)

There is no such thing as a free lunch in this world!

The real costs are the time and efforts put in by all moderators to make this forum alive and funfilled!

When I say, "we don't collect money", I meant that we are not going to ask BWers to pay to join BW, like what Fridae or Sgboy does.

We hope that BWers will Donate generously to sustain BW board when it is moved to the new commercial server.

As for the cost of my time and effort, I can't imagine a day without posting or reading stories from BW board.

I will pale in comparison with contributors like Heartlander, Adam, Red Bean Soup, etc for taking their time to write stories, posting their adventures, etc. so that others can enjoy a piece of the action.

By the way, we mod are not paid and we don't draw a salary for the things we do. We even have to fork out monies when necessary. I can say that, I don't mind as long as I can afford it. Maybe what I am doing is considered as providing free lunch lor. I am ok with it.

So Foxhound, will you be Donating any money to help with the upkeep of BW or you are going for the "Free lunch" that are being provided?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 37: Foxhound

Posted: February 29, 2008 09:04 pm

(gachi_muchi @ February 27, 2008 01:35 am)

So Foxhound, will you be Donating any money to help with the upkeep of BW or you are going for the "Free lunch" that are being provided?

GM,

If absolutely needed to, I will. You may send me a pm to discuss, afterall, I will be using it a lot when I move to Taipei.

Comment 38: erection day

Posted: March 05, 2008 10:01 am

When is BW moving house ah? I hope it wont be long. Crossing my finger to hear some good news at the BW gathering this Sat. I kind of miss A po rn a day! biggrin.gif

Comment 38: erection day

Posted: March 05, 2008 10:01 am

When is BW moving house ah? I hope it wont be long. Crossing my finger to hear some good news at the BW gathering this Sat. I kind of miss A po rn a day! biggrin.gif

ED, don't be so kan cheong lah. The mods are currently working very hard right now to set up the new site and transfer existing datas to it. Then they have to consult a fengshui master to determine when it is a good date and time to move to the new site also. :D

Meanwhile, let us all give the mods a well deserved suck....erm I mean pat on the back for their dedication to their job. :P

Comment: gachi_muchi

Posted: March 05, 2008 10:51 am

There will certainly be announcement made about the moving of the server this coming Saturday during the party.

think we mods would love to have a good suck.. er...I also mean a good pat on the back. Any volunteers? biggrin.gif laugh.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment: TopChinese

Posted: March 05, 2008 10:54 am

(LupCheong @ March 05, 2008 10:44 am)

Meanwhile, let us all give the mods a well deserved suck....erm I mean pat on the back for their dedication to their job. tongue.gif

I want to oral OralB

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment: oralb

Posted: March 05, 2008 11:12 am

hahahaha... i definitely take requests tongue.gif

maybe i should set up a santa claus seat during the party for the admirers to come and suck.. er...I also mean a good pat on my back.

smile.gif

we will be announcing the new forum this coming sat, currently the mods and the helpers are busy testing the new site, ironing out teething concerns and yes, ED, at the new site, we can have a po rn a day...

• Guest locked this topic