Male HQ

Bw Get Together Party 2008

IkuTube

Thread Started By: gachi_muchi

Posted: February 23, 2008 05:07 pm

BW Get Together Party 2008

Date : 8 March 2008 (Sat)

Time : 4pm – 8 pm and onwards

Venue : Will be infromed via PM or SMS (In Town)

Charges : $18

Highlights

Singing

Ice Breaker Games

Booze / Soft drinks

Light Finger Food

Lucky draws

Sponsors

See Sponsor list below.

Notice

The above event is a closed door private event and only person whom have given their names and contacts are able to attend. For the security and anonymity of those attending, we will not disclose the location until on the day of the event.

No Cameras, Camera Phones or video capturing equipments will be allowed during the gathering in respect of the privacy of those attending.

P/s : We are limiting this event to 30 - 40 pax. Once the targeted numbers are achieved, we will close the booking. So please book a place early to avoid disappointment. (All are welcome)

Interested party is to PM Gachi with your name and a contactable number/email. We will sent you a reply on how you can Pay for the tickets.

Disclaimer

The organisers of the above event reserve the rights to refuse entry to anyone which they feel may create problems or caused unhappiness with others during the party. Monies collected are not refundable if the person do not show up for the event.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 01: gachi_muchi

Posted: February 23, 2008 05:26 pm

BW Get Together Party 2008 - Sponsor List

1 x Japan made Tenga - Sponsored by Andy@Tokyo

1 x Bluetooth Ear Piece - Sponsored by Snowball

1 x Japanese original Fundoshi - Sponsored by Gachi

15 x Shogun pass - Sponsored by Shogun Spa

10 x Thermal Mugs - Sponsored by Lup Cheong

10 x $10 Shopping Vouchers - Sponsored by HaryLok

20 x K.K. donuts air flown from HK - Sponsored by Lagi Special Guest

40 x Door Gift - Sponsored by Lup Cheong

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 02: Buaya

Posted: February 24, 2008 04:35 pm

Wow!! Andy sponsored a fleshlight??

Need me to volunteer showing how to use it? tongue.gif

Dunno what else I can volunteer for since the name tage sticking is already chopped by the AA twins... tongue.gif

Hope to see you guys at the party.. smile.gif

Comment 03: oralb

Posted: February 24, 2008 10:12 pm

ahem volunteer how to use it?

u meant u wanna strip and err...

Comment 04: matte82

Posted: February 25, 2008 11:35 pm

wow this does sound fun... would have a chance to meet all of you smile.gif

Comment 05: oralb

Posted: February 26, 2008 12:03 am

limited seats left

PM gachi now

tongue.gif

Comment 06: justme9_9

Posted: February 26, 2008 08:04 pm

Hi all,

You would have read Buaya's post where he said that he is thinking about running a catering business.

A bit too late for this upcoming dinner but perhaps for the next meet, you can think about his doing the catering? The venue will be an issue but am sure you guys can come up with something.

And yes, I envy you guys meeting up! Wish I could attend.

Am sure it will be fun but let me add a wish that it is safe too! smile.gif

Cheers

Comment 07: Guynextdoor

Posted: February 27, 2008 11:31 am

Oh sounds cool, but bit shy to go to a party without knowing a single bwer to begin with... (i know the purpose of the party is to know more people.... but...)

Comment 08: bearbear

Posted: February 27, 2008 11:47 am

(Guynextdoor @ February 27, 2008 11:31 am)

Oh sounds cool, but bit shy to go to a party without knowing a single bwer to begin with... (i know the purpose of the party is to know more people.... but...)

Dun worry lah, lots of us here next meet b4(I think). I have been in Bw since 200i a member since 2003, i have only met one BWer but chatted afew. Maybe you should go to IRC, #blowingwind chat and chat us up.

I will be going so see u there. Dun be like be, take sooooooooo many years to atten a gathering.

bb

Comment 09: erection day

Posted: February 27, 2008 12:01 pm

TC, how come you are not attending the party??? Of all the members here, I've always wanted to know what you look like. biggrin.gif

Comment 10: gachi_muchi

Posted: February 27, 2008 01:56 pm

ED, how come you don't PM TopChinese personally, if he wants to cum, he will....if he dun want to cum, no amount of "jioing" will make him cum. biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Comment 11: Buaya

Posted: February 27, 2008 01:58 pm

(hornyme @ February 26, 2008 07:54 pm)

buaya

do u mind giving me ur stats?

thanks.haha..just curious after read alot of ur posts

Erm... Thanks for the compliments, hornyme... But I don't think this is the right thread for such...

Comment 12: TopChinese

Posted: February 27, 2008 02:17 pm

Sorry guys but I will be away that weekend in Shanghai meeting headhunters and spending time with my bf there. Wish I could taste Buaya's meat.

Have a good one, y'all!

Comment 13: gachi_muchi

Posted: February 28, 2008 05:24 pm

Last and Final Call for BWers!!

Due to popular demand from some BW members, we have added a few more vacancies for those who need time to respond.

PM me ASAP to confirm a place!

Comment 14: gachi_muchi

Posted: February 29, 2008 01:30 am

Updated Attendance list

Xiaodi

Baloo

Sotongball

Nicefatboy

Skylancer

Stoner79

Guest 2

Steman

Buaya

Takahome

Andy@Tokyo

Guest 3

Andy's fr Taiwan

Bearbear

Bearbear bf

Bearhunt

Cougar

Dragonrider

Erection Day

Nuss94

ChnBear

Sgboy01

Ikano

Tennis Uncle

LupCheong

BarBear

Akated

Artemov

Bearlover

Citiguy

Exec45

Asura

Shogun

Shogun Guest

OralB

Pete39

Cub4chub

NVMS

Yishun

Rusty

Snowball

Sundevil (pending)

Sundevil bf (pending)

Comment 15: hottop57

Posted: February 29, 2008 08:54 am

I wanna go newbie here cool.gif

Comment 16: bearbear

Posted: February 29, 2008 11:37 am

(hottop57 @ February 29, 2008 08:54 am)

I wanna go newbie here cool.gif

Hi there "Newbie" kekeke. PM Gachi if you want to go but be fast as i think only one space left.

I still dun know what to wear. Gachi, Maybe our next bis gathering we should make it like a BW Dinner & Dance, with a theme so that we can wear costumes.

BB

Comment 17: Buaya

Posted: February 29, 2008 11:39 am

Come as Tyra and host the show... tongue.gif

Comment 18: bearbear

Posted: February 29, 2008 11:56 am

(Buaya @ February 29, 2008 11:39 am)

Come as Tyra and host the show... tongue.gif

Keke, First time show my face during a BW gathering and you want me to show it in Drag. It would really spoile my chances of someone thinking im hot, sweet & charming right? kekeke! Kidding. Well, come to think of it, it would be fun if I did come in Drag but not as Tyra as when i transform into the 15% of me Im Lady Dee! But.......................lets see.

bb

Comment 19: Buaya

Posted: February 29, 2008 01:37 pm

laugh.gif Bearbear... Just come as you are lah... I was just joking... wink.gif

Comment 20: mosmos

Posted: March 01, 2008 12:56 am

wa.. i am tempted to go wink.gif

Comment 21: oralb

Posted: March 01, 2008 01:31 am

mos, then sign up by PM gachi.

the response has been very good and we maybe closing the booking soon

Comment 22: gachi_muchi

Posted: March 01, 2008 01:45 am

Dear Fellow BWers, the Party booking is officially Closed!

We would like to thanks all those who have supported the event.

BW Attendee List Update

Xiaodi

Baloo

Sotongball

Nicefatboy

Skylancer

Stoner79

Guest 1

Steman

Buaya

Takahome

Andy@Tokyo

Guest 2

Andy's fr Taiwan

Bearbear

Bearbear bf

Bearhunt

Cougar

Dragonrider

Erection Day

Nuss94

ChnBear

Sgboy01

Ikano

Tennis Uncle

LupCheong

Bahbala

Akated

Artemov

Bearlover

Citiguy

Exec45

Asura

Shogun 1

Shogun 2

OralB

Pete39

Cub4chub

NVMS

Yishun

Sundevil

Sundevil Fr

Snowball

Rusty

like wind

like wind Fr

Engineer

Hottop57

Bokeh

hopcire3

FrogPrince

Special Guest

Lagi Special Guest from HK

We will inform you how you can pay in advance for the event soon.

The location of the event will be SMS to those who has paid.

This is strictly a private event and only those whose names appears above will be allowed to participate.

Disclaimer

The organiser reserve the rights to refuse entry to anyone whom they think may cause trouble during the event.

In the event of a NO-Show by those who had paid. No refund will be given.

Comment 23: hornyme

Posted: March 01, 2008 02:32 pm

- posting deleted -

If you dont know how to edit, I know how to delete

i have decided to delete your this posting, you quoted Gachi's previous long posting just to said a nonsensical comment

OB

Comment 24: bearbear

Posted: March 01, 2008 11:42 pm

Ok, I know I'll be 30 soon. what im going to say may sound notti and childish but...........haha, orbi orbi quak quak!

bb

Comment 25: gachi_muchi

Posted: March 02, 2008 03:19 am

Dear BWers,

I've sent the payment methods to most of you. If you have yet to receive my PM/email. Please let me know.

Thanks.

Gachi

Comment 26: TopChinese

Posted: March 02, 2008 08:55 am

(gachi_muchi @ March 01, 2008 01:45 am)

BW Attendee List Update

Lagi Special Guest from HK

OMG... will that be Edison Chen? Or better, Adam Cheng?

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Comment 27: gachi_muchi

Posted: March 02, 2008 11:25 am

He is our beloved 'p--n star', our papa-san, every party would not be complete without him. biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Comment 28: hottop57

Posted: March 02, 2008 01:49 pm

So what is the party like? got any examples? know one another session is boring...but essential lar... cannot wait to see u all tongue.gif

Comment 29: oralb

Posted: March 02, 2008 02:40 pm

just come to the party, have a open mind, mingle around and chat with everyone.

most of all, enjoy yourself!

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Comment 30: gachi_muchi

Posted: March 03, 2008 08:53 pm

Dear BWers,

I realised that both POSB and UOB does not show Time and Account no. on the statement . Only those who pay via Internet Banking are able to type in their Nicks. Which I can see when I access my account from the Internet.

Thus, in view of the above issues;

1. You could pay via Internet Banking or

2. Deposit into ATM via normal method and bring your printed RECEIPT of your transfer during the event.

Thanks

Gachi

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

Comment 31: gachi_muchi

Posted: March 03, 2008 11:38 pm

BW Get Together Party 2008 - Sponsor List (UPDATED)

1 x Dlink Pocket Wireless Router & 1 x Dlink IP Camera - Sponsored by Anonymous

Comment 32: gachi_muchi

Posted: March 03, 2008 11:44 pm

Dear BWers,

Due to overwhelming respond, we would like to inform you that the door gift will be given out to early birds while it last, on 1st cum 1st song basis. biggrin.gif laugh.gif

So do make a point to cum early!

Party starts at 4pm.

See u.

Comment 33: oralb

Posted: March 04, 2008 12:13 am

(gachi_muchi @ March 03, 2008 11:38 pm)

must go earlier to makan the VID (very impt Donut)

so dont be late o!

Comment 34: like wind

Posted: March 04, 2008 12:19 am

I will be late due to work. How? sad.gif

Oh well, I will bring a cake to there lor biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Comment 35: oralb

Posted: March 04, 2008 01:16 am

okie, i ask gachi to reserve 1 donut for you to exchange for the cake tongue.gif

Comment 36: like wind

Posted: March 05, 2008 12:41 am

(oralb @ March 04, 2008 01:16 am)

okie, i ask gachi to reserve 1 donut for you to exchange for the cake tongue.gif

Dear OB kor kor,

Ok. I will let you have the 1kg cake. Must finished it oh biggrin.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif bw2/twisted.gif

Comment: gachi_muchi

Posted: March 05, 2008 12:03 pm

Attention

For those who have yet to pay for the tickets, please do so by Friday.

As this is a private function and for the security of all those attending, we will only allowed those who have received an SMS and a . to enter.

Please PM / SMS Gachi if you are unable for some reason to pay for the tickets by Friday.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Gachi

Disclaimer

We reserve the right to turn away anyone who we think may compromise the event in any way. No refund will be given for no show

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment: LupCheong

Posted: March 05, 2008 12:16 pm

(gachi_muchi @ March 05, 2008 12:03 pm)

Attention

As this is a private function and for the security of all those attending, we will only allowed those who have received an SMS and a . to enter.

Gachi

Let me guess, the . is to do a Tyra Banks Impersonation? biggrin.gif tongue.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment: bearbear

Posted: March 05, 2008 12:24 pm

(LupCheong @ March 05, 2008 12:16 pm)
(gachi_muchi @ March 05, 2008 12:03 pm)

Attention

Gachi

Let me guess, the . is to do a Tyra Banks Impersonation? biggrin.gif tongue.gif

Anyone need to borrow make up and wigs? I can lend biggrin.gif I think 1st person to do the Tyra Banks . should be LC...... bw2/whistle.gif bw2/clap.gif

bb

Comment: Baloo

Posted: March 05, 2008 03:26 pm

donuts supposed to be worn right? like a ring...

I think the most popular guy at this party will have a drink in each hand and holding 8 donuts.

hmmm... standard donut is around 1.5" thick, so to hold 8 donuts, whatever holding them will have to be 12" long...

let's imagine that :P

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

hmmm... standard donut is around 1.5" thick, so to hold 8 donuts, whatever holding them will have to be 12" long...

let's imagine that :P

hmm... someone got that long meh?

I don mind eat the "donuts" but including that perosn got that long.....

haha

258yvky.jpg

The location of the BW Get Together Party have been sent to those who have paid for the event.

For those who have yet to pay for the event.

Please pay and PM/SMS me once you have paid.

If you have any problem with payment, please inform me.

Thanks for the support.

See you at the Party!!

BW Get Together Party 2008 - Sponsor List (updated)

1 x Dlink IP Camera - Sponsored by Anonymous

1 x Dlink Pocket Router - Sponsored by Anonymous

5 x $10 Shopping Vouchers - Nuss94

I know you guys are joking, but as you know we have to be sensitive to "who" might be reading our posting.

Therefore, before anyone get the wrong ideas.

There will be NO orgies;

There will be NO drugs;

There will be NO underage teens;

There will be NO strip tease or dancing in red G-string. :lol:

Anyone caught doing the above will be above will be asked to leave immediately and no refund will be given.

Here are some of the objectives of our events.

We hope that the event will help get BWers' butt off their chairs and out of their homes and meet people.

We hope to promote a friendly environment for fellow BWers to meet and get to know each other.

We hope BWers can meet with fellow BWers of like minds and hopefully find someone that can share similar interest.

Here are some of the objectives of our events.

We hope that the event will help get BWers' butt off their chairs and out of their homes and meet people.

We hope to promote a friendly environment for fellow BWers to meet and get to know each other.

We hope BWers can meet with fellow BWers of like minds and hopefully find someone that can share similar interest.

If I may add to the above, Gach, I think it is also a place where closeted gays or people not comfortable with being gay can see that being gay does not mean being isolated or friendless, that being gay can also be positive and that gay people come from all walks of life. When I was growing up and discovering my sexuality, I had no one to turn to when I had questions - I would have welcome sharing time with "my own kind".

Thank you Gach, and the rest of the team, for taking the time to organise events like this.

If I may add to the above, Gach, I think it is also a place where closeted gays or people not comfortable with being gay can see that being gay does not mean being isolated or friendless, that being gay can also be positive and that gay people come from all walks of life. When I was growing up and discovering my sexuality, I had no one to turn to when I had questions - I would have welcome sharing time with "my own kind".

Thank you Gach, and the rest of the team, for taking the time to organise events like this.

so are you attending?

Guest -cranberry69-

Baloo, you funny, why need to ask? just go to BW Attendee List Update you will know is justme9_9 will be going not rite? lol

A quick update, the get together party was a great SUCCESS!

i hope everyone had fun...

It is good to see quite a number of new faces showing up together with the familiar ones.

Before that I was rather worried that no one will play the games but the games turned out well, tks to all the supporting participants.

lastly, tks to all the sponsors and the helpers to make this another successful gathering

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Thanks to the organisers for hosting the gathering for BWers.

Gachi is as macho as what I thought he would be. Oral-B is really tall and charming. NFB and Pete are so nice and friendly. Thanks to Andy@Tokyo for the chat and for your sponsored Tenga which I was fortunate to have won in the lucky draw. Artemov is handsome and boyish. Can't remember if you were the one who was teasing me outside the entrance by asking me to go over and then padded the label over my chest as I was somehow like in a daze.

Thanks to all the other guys who helped to make me felt welcomed and comfortable for my first outing.

Edited by nuss94

hmm..... thank you OB, Gachi, arte, aka......... for organising / Helping with this successful event.

so many new faces today. So many chatters, day in day out see their nick, but today finally got to put a face to their nick. (Some VERY cute!)

can see OB and Gachi tries very hard to keep the atmosphere going. good job on the "MC" part.

Thanks again. :clap:

Would It Shatter Your Illusion If This Angel Had Been Cursed?

http://shitou79.blogspot.com

Thank OB, Gachi, arte, aka for organising this event...

But sorry.. abit last min that my boss asked me to go down to ship to solve defect... sian...

Saw alot of new faces and some from overseas.. quite surprise!

hmm.. alot of interesting guys :rolleyes: (too bad for me, i don have the chance to talk with them...)

258yvky.jpg

Many thanks to the mods for organising the event, really appreciate all the hard work you guys put into making this a wonderful afternoon.

It was nice to finally meet the people here behind the nicks!

The highly forum-publicised and much awaited BW Get Together Party 2008 was held at the new PLUS bar (former OSO bar) at Telok Ayer Street.

Organised by our infamous and hardworking moderators Gachi and OralB and graced by our Sub-Forum moderator Andy@Tokyo who is back in Singapore for a short-trip. It was indeed a much anticipated event for those BW-ers who had registered to attend the gathering. Gracing this event were also a cosmopolitan list of guests from Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan and even Japan. Talk about BW going Global!

Due to overwhelming response, the organisers had to stretch the attendees from 40 to 50 to avoid disappointment. Still some late “birds” had to be rejected as the 50 maximum capacity had already been reached 2 days before the event.

The warm sunny Saturday afternoon certainly brought a smile to everyone’s face especially for the AA twins since they have volunteered for the plum assignment to be the “Door Bitch” at the entrance of PLUS bar for registration purposes.

Smiling wickedly at one another whenever a gorgeous party attendee arrived, the AA twins of Artemov and Akated would help “wipe clean” the attendee’s shirt area near the chest and then strategically pressed the name-tag on the victim’s nipples. Cries of molest and moans were heard from the registration area and in broad day light ! That is why they are the perpetually horny AA twins. Yes those manly guest like Rusty, SD, TC were all not spared. :lol:

Soaking in the air-conditioned comfort of the place, guests and members could be seen mingling among themselves in groups. As more and more attendees arrived, the organiser opened up the finger food tables of creamy egg mayo sandwiches, hot soup dumplings, healthy vege sticks dippings, bouncy fish balls and crunchy fried wanton for everyone to ease their hungry stomach as it was fast approaching dinner time.

After the delightful munch, the organiser gathered everyone into the bar and officially launched the new BlowingWind website http://www.blowingwind.org/ . They surprised everyone by launching a new java based IRC page to allow more members to interact virtually online at http://www.blowingwind.org/chat .

Next came the game event organised by our much beloved OB who had earlier grouped everyone into 4 groups of 10 each. Each coloured team was required to come up with a name for their own team. Red Team was named Bloody Mary, Yellow Team was named Team AA, Green Team was named Team LupCheong and Blue Team was named Ten Men.

On with the first game of The Longest Yard, this game required each team to consolidate an item or accessory from each of their team members and the team who has the longest accessories line wins! Long items such as Belts, Shoe laces, Neck chains and handphone ear pieces were seen furiously being removed from each members to be used for this game.

It was hilarious seeing all the opposing team accusing the other team of cheating when sling bags and tissue papers were also used to line up the longest accessories line on the billiard table. We were all actually awaiting a desperate team to introduce a stretchable condom to go the extra length. :ph34r:

The second game was full of meows. A person had to meow out the rhythm of a song for his own team members to guess the song titles. The team who guess the most song “meowed” wins.

The third game was called Cum See Me. This game resembles the Taiwan game of charades where one person will act out a charade title to a fellow team member next to him and this team member will next pass the action to the next team members in line.

We can forgive all the single gay man for not being able to act out “Giving Birth”. But.....

Acting out "Walking a Dog" you see the "horny" guy crawling so near the other guy's crotch.

Acting out “Hand Job” looks more like a “Giant Big fxxk .

Acting out “Doggie Style” ended to become “Praying”. Wonder if all BW man are holy virgins . :lol:

The last game was Record Breaker. Each team was given a common clue in order for them to send out a representative. For example, the first clue of “Biggest …. ” was named by the organiser. Each team will then predict what the next clue is so that they can send out a person from their team who they hope have the biggest thing among all the other team representative!

The most saucy one was when the clue of the Widest Distance between two nipples requires the representative from each team to lift up their shirts so that the actual distance between two nipples could be measured using a measuring tape. Wolf cries could be heard as each sporting representatives lifted up their shirts to show off their bods to the lusty Artemov for him to do the nipple to nipple measurement. Some say they saw saliva. We will leave the rest to the readers' imagination. :whistle:

For the record, widest distance between two nipples is 25 cm and goes to a sausage.

Biggest shoe size (and you guys know what it means) goes to a stone.

Thickest finger goes to a bear.

Biggest waist goes to a tall guy. :ph34r:

Overall the “Bloody Maries” won by a landslide and were rewarded with free Shogun passes (sponsored by Shogun) for a “bloody” good time. See you guys at Shogun. :ph34r:

The Final event for the night was the much anticipated and eagerly awaited lucky draw.

Once again, a “virgin” new member won the Top prize of the D-Link IP Camera. Steamy bums (who won big at last party) second time lucky (or some say kelong) won a blue-tooth earpiece. The other BW-party virgin NUSS94 won a Tenga.

Thanks again to all the kind sponsors who donated such fabulous items to make this event such a resounding success and so enjoyable. Here’s looking forward to another wonderful event organised by our hardworking moderators and helpers at the next gathering in May this year. Watch this space for more news and remember to register early! Long Live Blowingwind ! :clap:

Edited by Red Be@n Soup

red bean soup - it is not "high-class" or spicy food; But it is simple to consume, easy to digest and enjoyed by almost everyone

I would like to thank all those BWers who have turn up and for making this event a success. Also not forgetting the helpers and sponsors for the generous sponsorship and food.

Hi all,

It was very nice to meet at the party..really sad i have to leave earlier :( hope can see u more often...

tks for everyone who has been very friendly for the newcomers..

special tks for gachi, darren ( i dun know ur nick name) and pete..u're awesome and also look great...

Guest bearbear
Hi all,

It was very nice to meet at the party..really sad i have to leave earlier :( hope can see u more often...

tks for everyone who has been very friendly for the newcomers..

special tks for gachi, darren ( i dun know ur nick name) and pete..u're awesome and also look great...

Hi, Darren says it was his pleasure, what he ment by that I dont know, kekeke. He does not have a nick here as Im the one normally here reading or posting but if he does come in he uses my acc.

bb

"Smiling wickedly at one another whenever a gorgeous party attendee arrived, the AA twins of Artemov and Akated would help “wipe clean” the attendee’s shirt area near the chest and then strategically pressed the name-tag on the victim’s nipples. Cries of molest and moans were heard from the registration area and in broad day light ! That is why they are the perpetually horny AA twins. Yes those manly guest like Rusty, SD, TC were all not spared. :lol: "

I must say I did enjoy the “wipe clean” my nipples was gently brushed got me rather excited!

Great party!

• Guest locked this topic