Male HQ

Welcome To The New Board !

IkuTube

On behalf of all the moderators and D Man, Blowingwind, "Welcome guys!".

For a start, do remember to read Announcement: New BW Forum.

All postings are encouraged to be posted here and not in Forumer. Forumer is now locked and it is in 'Read' only mode.

IkuTube

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Previous Thread "Comments On The New BW" [started by erection day] is being merged here.

Comment: erection day

Posted: March 05, 2008 04:32 pm

Congrats on the new site, surely a new milestone for BW!!! I have just been to the new site. It looks neat but the layout and concept is very similar to another favorite site of mine- a site for marine fish hobbyist.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/

Just one comment. Is there anyway to twit it a bit, or a lot, to make it look different. Anyway, thanks for the hard work. biggrin.gif

All the best to you guys!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment: justme9_9

Posted: March 05, 2008 04:40 pm

Aiyoo ED, blur sotong like me clicked on your link cos your message was "higher" up on the list. and then I thought "Hmm... so strange - why is Blowingwing being listed on a fishing site" before reality hit!!..... ha ha ha.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment: erection day

Posted: March 05, 2008 04:45 pm

haha... I like blur guy. justme9_9, do you have a photo and what is your stats?

Just joking lah. Anyway I hope the moderators dont think I am a bit too much in coming up with the above comment. I commented because I care and I want it to do well.

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

ED,

Also, I noticed that the Travel Hut is badly outdated. I know you guys are trying very hard to migrate stuff over but, for example, how do I continue my intro for the BKK saunas without referring to some of the earlier entries? I guess I have to wait before I can continue posting there.

Data in Travellers Hut has been updated - most postings after February 12 have been copied over. Refer Here

To continue your posting, just click 'Add Reply' there.

Cheers! :)

Yes mods, my congrats to be added too. Am sure we dont realise the amount of work and correspondence that must have gone on behind the scenes. Thank you.

p/s and if any of you know Erection Day personally, can you spank him for me please? He naughty lah! :-)

Cheers

Edited by justme9_9

Guest closetted

.... Since this site is still new and open for changes, why not just take out the word GAY in the top ruler page so that not so obvious from peeking if read during lunch break or at Coffee Bean ?... I hope this is not (in)sensitive request !...

Thanks mods for the smooth transfer and for keeping BW alive and kicking. I would definitely be willing to donate to keep this site alive. ;)

Guest -chen_ling-

To: All the Moderators...

You all have done a good job....keep it up

Appreciate all the hard work you all go through to make it a success.....cheers....

Thanks to all, especially to the hardworking moderators for keeping this website going.

I have been surfing this website since Nov 1997 and I am glad to be able to continue to read postings from BWers in this new Forum.

Cheers to All who worked and helped to make this migration a smooth and successful one.

Thank you moderators.....now I can surf BW from China without going through a 3rd party (now using anonymous)

You guys are good global samaritans

wow that's a benefit we didnt see it coming!

anyway tks to all the wellwishers

now that we have moved, please let us know whether is there bugs or other issues...

NFB: we will monitor the traffic, and see what we can do

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

now that we have moved, please let us know whether is there bugs or other issues...

I need to create a new account again for this new forum, I can see that other members have no such problem. After creating a new account yesterday, I could not post until now. Anyway it's not a big deal.

After discovering this forum not too long ago, it become part of my life. Thanks to all moderators for doing a good job.

To all Moderators,

Thank you for your handwork to keep the forum look like the last forum we used to have! :thumb:

Looking forward to see more events and new guys this year! Haha :clap:

Jia you!

\

I know its abit late. A big thank you to all the moderators for doing such a wonderful job. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: I am proud to be a member here.

Good job moderators, thanks. Although loading seems a llttle slow :)

Do you guys find the speed of the forum acceptable ? If not do feedback to us.

Any Technical experts can offer pointers on further speeding up the site ?

(Other than spending more $ to get faster access)

Woo hoo! Now just hoping Google will catch up with their search for blowing wind... :) Thanks, mods!

Guys, if you guys are owners of Gay Web Sites, Blogs etc, add an entry to point to Blowing Wind.

This will help more people come our way as well as google to up our page rank. Thanks.

3. Guys require more feedback.

Cheers !

Hello,

The site loading is a little slow.

I would like to know if there are ways of contributing to the running of this site in monetary terms.

I think someone have mentioned it before but I'll be grateful if you could mention it here again.

Thanks,

miles

Edited by miles

running, cycling and yoga. 

Guest -hermes-

sorry abit blur dunno what did i press and i got the previous posting up before i type anything.....

Just wanna say GOOD JOB DONE GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! keep it going!!!! huggies

--------------

I have already deleted the previous erroneous posting by hermes

Hendry Tan

Hello,

The site loading is a little slow.

Based on nicefatboy and your speed feedback, I have done some Significant tweaking in the last few hours. Do feedback whether the speed has improved or degraded.

SHOUT if I have inadvertently broken something too.

I would like to know if there are ways of contributing to the running of this site in monetary terms.

I think someone have mentioned it before but I'll be grateful if you could mention it here again.

Thanks,

miles

Miles, thanks for the monetary help. If you are comfortable to meet other BW members, I suggest you PM OralB and Gachi to pass them the donation.

We will be setting up a "Paypal" Donation account soon to accept Donations as well.

Cheers !

• Guest locked this topic