Male HQ

Hk Gay - Oldermen Above 50

ils6868

Thank you. Have you been there and what is your experience there?

Went there once a couple of years back. They provide porridge when I was there. Crowd wise, they are mainly guys in their 50s and upwards. Saw a few young guys there, but their focus is on the oldies there. The old men there can be quite pushy; one of them was trying to push me into the private cubicle to have fun with him. Kind of culture shock for me.

Galaxy - went there last year. Crowd is more varied with guys around 30s to 50s. Am surprised that there is a crowd on Friday afternoon too. As there are various bath areas around the saunas, the floors around the saunas do get slippery, so do take extra care or bring along a pair of slippers. For admission fee, pay when you leave the place. When you enter, you will just be given a lock and towels.

I don't think both saunas have any website. Their details are as follows:

Galaxy Sauna: Nathan Rd (opp Sheraton Kowloon), Tsim Sha Tsui

KK Sauna: 16/F Block A, Fuk Lok Bld, 19-21 Jordan Rd (near the MTR entrance at Yu Hwa Dept Store on Nathan Rd), 2388-3931.

Have fun!

to ans gpfun's query on why there are people on a Friday afternoon:

was told by a local friend, galaxy has a good share of married folks, especially working crowds since it is near the MTR and inside city area. So it is not uncommon to have them sneaked into the sauna to have a little fun before reporting back home.

Best time is around late afternoon to early evening, after 7plus 8, those men would have gone home to be the good father/ husband...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• 3 weeks later...

to ans gpfun's query on why there are people on a Friday afternoon:

was told by a local friend, galaxy has a good share of married folks, especially working crowds since it is near the MTR and inside city area. So it is not uncommon to have them sneaked into the sauna to have a little fun before reporting back home.

Best time is around late afternoon to early evening, after 7plus 8, those men would have gone home to be the good father/ husband...

thank to all for the replies. Anyone else know other places or have any experiences can share? thanks.

• 11 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.