Male HQ

How Many Sex Partners Have You Ever Got ? (Compiled)

pokey2

How Many Sex Partners Have You Ever Got ?  

733 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 weeks later...

Pulled out this old BW poll on How many sex partners you ever got. As at 18/10/2009. The percentage are:

0 - (5%)

1 sex partners - (5%)

2-5 sex partners - (27%)

6-10 sex partners - (10%)

11-100 sex partners - (32%)

101-1000 sex partners - (22%)

Medium number of sex-partner is between 11-100.

-----------------------------------------------

The following reports a survey done by CDC on the number of sex partners US Man/Woman (age 20-59) have in their life time.

For male

0-1 sex partners - (16.6%)

2-6 sex partners - (33.8%)

7-14 sex partners - (20.7%)

15 and more sex partners - (28.9% )

For Man, the medium number of sexual partner was 7.

We don't have Singapore numbers, but compared with US man, it seems we are more sex hungry :) Or is it just BW man :)

PS: The BW survey isn't scientifically conducted, so don't take the numbers too seriously.

-------------------------------------------------------------

June 22, 2007 http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19374216/ns/health-sexual_health/

New survey tells how much sex we’re having

29 percent of men, 9 percent of women say they’ve had 15 or more partners

NEW YORK - It’s a question that often prompts a boastful answer or a bashful one: How many sex partners have you had?

Now the federal government says it has authoritative statistics, documenting that men are far more likely to play the field than women.

A new nationwide survey, using high-tech methods to solicit candid answers on sexual activity and illegal drug use, finds that 29 percent of American men report having 15 or more female sexual partners in a lifetime, while only 9 percent of women report having sex with 15 or more men.

The median number of lifetime female sexual partners for men was seven; the median number of male partners for women was four.

The survey, released Friday, is based on data collected from 1999 to 2002 for the National Center for Health Statistics, a branch of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

In previous federal surveys on these topics, participants were asked questions in face-to-face interviews. The CDC believes that caused underreporting of behaviors which might be viewed negatively, although the survey did not provide any comparative results from earlier reports.

This time, data was gathered from 6,237 adults, aged 20 to 59, in what are called computer-assisted self-interviews — a method designed to provide complete privacy and produce more honest answers.

“This is the first time we’ve used this technique,” said Dr. Kathryn Porter, who served as medical officer for the survey. “The participants have a headset on, they hear questions, they touch the screen with responses. There’s no one else in the room and they can take as long as they want.”

Porter said the findings would provide grist for further studies, notably on the prevalence and patterns of sexually transmitted diseases.

Though the survey results were presented by the CDC without subjective comment, they will likely provide ammunition to various parties in the ongoing national debate over sex education, cohabitation and access to birth control.

Many of the conservative groups aligned with the Bush administration on social issues promote the goal of sexual abstinence until marriage. The survey found only about 11 percent of never-married adults had remained chaste.

Among the other findings:

About 96 percent of U.S. adults have had sex.

Sixteen percent of adults first had sex before age 15, while 15 percent abstained from sex until at least age 21.

The proportion of adults who first had sex before age 15 was highest for non-Hispanic blacks (28 percent) compared to 14 percent for both Mexican-Americans and non-Hispanic whites.

Six percent of blacks abstained from sex until age 21 or older, fewer than Mexican-Americans (17 percent) or non-Hispanic whites (15 percent).

Black men and women were more likely to report having 15 or more partners in a lifetime (46 percent and 13 percent, respectively) than other racial or ethnic groups.

Seventeen percent of men and 10 percent of women reported having two or more sexual partners in the past year.

Twenty-five percent of women and 17 percent of men reporting having no more than one partner of the other sex in their lifetime.

Twenty-six percent of men and 17 percent of women have tried cocaine or other street drugs (not including marijuana) at some time in their life. Seven percent of men and 4 percent of women had done so within the past 12 months.

Non-Hispanic whites had a higher percentage of ever using cocaine or street drugs (23.5 percent) than blacks (18 percent) or Mexican-Americans (16 percent).

Adults who were married or had more than a high school education were less likely to use street drugs than others.

The survey, formally titled the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, did not include the homeless, prisons inmates or other institutionalized adults.

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Mine is about once a week, so 1 year = 52 weeks, 52 partners. 10 years = 520 partners, so that guys estimation is not wrong. Some guys go to sauna once already got 5... so don't be scared.. the longer it is, the more naturally.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
i hv only one.....in pass 14 yrs..
It is so noble of you to have only one partner! I wish everyone is like you and there will be no more HIV or STD, except if they get it through other means like injection etc.

Based on the poll, he is clearly the minority.

• 4 months later...
Just wondering how promiscuous is everyone? Definition of sex here - Does not necessarily mean penetration. Does not necessarily mean condomless. If you have fun with a guy where both of you just kiss and jerk each other off, it can be considered as having sex too.

Its like telling us to the count the sand grains on the beach. trying to be funny hor?!

Who's counting?

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest Number Game

Average of 1 quickie per month , one year = approx 12 quickies (should be less than this because when I have a bf, i will stop all activity "outside" and I do not "double date" or 劈腿)

Been sexually active for 32 years , so 32 x 12 = approx 384

Out of this 384 : 360 (handjob only) ; 20 (handjob + Bj) ; 4 (handjob + Bj + anal, remember this very clearly becuase I have a total of 4 bfs at different stages of my life and it is only these 4 that I went "all the way")

Guest Personal statistics

Me about 6 penetrations, 49 bj cum hj, 7 just hj in summary as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 penetration - 4 chinese 2 malay

49 bj cum hj - 9 Malay, 1 Caucasian, 3 indian, 2 pinoy, 1 Eurasian and 33 Chinese

7 hj only - 1 malay, and 6 Chinese

Total headcount: 62

Place of activity:

--------------------

Public: 41 ( 7 Malay, 3 Indian and 31 Chinese)

Suana: 8 (Chinese)

Hotel: 6 (2 pinoy, 2 malay, 1 Caucasian, 1 Eurasian)

His Home: 7 (3 Malay, 4 chinese)

Races: (62)

---------------

Chinese: 43

Malay: 12

Pinoy: 2

Indian: 3

Eurasian: 1

Ang Mo: 1

Average age:

----------------

Chinese: 35 to 48yo

Indian: 25 to 30yo

Malay: 25 to 35yo

Pinoy: 35 about

Eurasian: 40yo

Cacasian: 45yo

The above is on my record.

countless lah, who actually go and keep track?

Its not like people r so free to keep track, i believe people who has the habit of keeping a journal or diary entries or blog unintentionally will keep a record of their encounters daily.

I used to do that in my twitter until a guy i like very much called me a slut and dont want to see me again.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Musclestorky

This is a scary question. I pondered for awhile... I am in my mid 40s, not bad looking and I do not have problems getting ONS. Active since early 20s. Till today...quickies and full course about 3000-+!!! SCARY!!!

Guest Personal statistics
Why on earth would anyone want to keep an accurate account of these things.

For policy making. It helps govt guage whether there is any increase in gay population.

This is a scary question. I pondered for awhile... I am in my mid 40s, not bad looking and I do not have problems getting ONS. Active since early 20s. Till today...quickies and full course about 3000-+!!! SCARY!!!

3000....wow...assuming you are sexually active for 20 years, that is like having sex with a new guy every 2.5 days.

Where do you find new guys every 2-3 days? May be many forumers here met you?

on average 1 per fortnight = 24 per year x 43 years = 1032 ons

of these - majority bj only; some hj and less than 100 penetration (with condoms post AIDS era) and (without condom pre-AIDS era)

some idiot wrote in his blog that i've had sex with 20,000 men - wonder how he came to that conclusion unless he has conquered that number himself!!!

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

and of these ons, i've tried different nationalities and races including:

chinese (from mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore mainly)

thai / indonesian / myanmar / vietnamese / cambodian / philippino

japanese / korean

nepalese / kashmiri / sri lankan / bangladeshi / pakistani / punjabi / northern indian / malays

iranian / egyptian / turkish

israeli / jordanian

austrian / swiss / germans /

portuguese / spanish / french / italian

norwegian / swedish / danish

english / americans / canadians

latino / argentinian / brazilian

australian / new zealander

russian / hungarian / czech

maltese / cypriot / greek

plus plus plus

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• Grindr changed the title to How Many Sex Partners You Have Per Year?
  • G_M changed the title to Do you guys keep track of all the sex that you have?
  • G_M locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.