Male HQ

Check-In Karaoke Pub

Lungker

We would like to announce that Check In Karaoke Pub, a brand new club is BW's FIRST Commercial Advertiser for the banner space vacated by Google Ads. :clap:

Readers can kindly show their appreciation by patronising them.

Look out at this thread for further details of their official opening, which I understand is this coming Friday.

Be Merry.

PS: Details and Rates for Advertising at BlowingWind can be found at http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=28448

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

Nice. Any idea if it caters to a specific niche such as C n C or its mainstream gays.

I understand, but do check with them, that the place is for mainstream gays and maybe even straight clienteles.

Having said that, a club/pub's business is a vibrant and fast evolving one. My own opinion is a business is opened to earn money. Over time, it should evolved into a place, whatever concept it might eventually adopt, where it will makes the club more profitable.

All I can say is I know that the owners are all gays.

This forum supports all pink businesses and we wish Check In all the best. We also appreciate that they are our first advertiser which kick start our efforts to raise money for this website - which we will strenously maintain for free to readers.

Be Happy.

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

CHECK IN KTV PUB

Check-In is the new friendly hang out place located in the heart of Chinatown. Found along the street of South Bridge Road opposite the Indian Temple, Check-In is in an excellent location for everyone to chill-out. We are an open concept KTV pub. Come check in with us and impress your new friends with your singing skills or just hang out with us!

We are pleased to inform BWers that we will be opening this Friday 9 Dec!

FREE Buffet dinner will starts at 8pm.

235 South Bridge Road Singapore 058784 Tel: 6224 4281

From Chinatown Mrt exit A, walk straight along Pagoda Street all the way to the end. Check-in is directly across the road, opposite the Indian Temple!

Operating Hours:

Weekdays : 7pm - 1am / 3am (Fri)

Weekends: 3pm - 3am (Sat) / 1am (Sun)

Happy Hours:

Weekdays: 7 - 8pm

Weekends: 3 - 8pm

No GST and No Service Charge!

adv_checkin.gif

Edited by Check-In

CHECK IN KTV PUB

Check-In is the new friendly hang out place located in the heart of Chinatown. Found along the street of South Bridge Road opposite the Indian Temple, Check-In is in an excellent location for everyone to chill-out. We are an open concept KTV pub. Come check in with us and impress your new friends with your singing skills or just hang out with us!

We are pleased to inform BWers that we will be opening this Friday 8 Dec!

FREE Buffet dinner will starts at 8pm.

235 South Bridge Road Singapore 058784 Tel: 6224 4281

From Chinatown Mrt exit A, walk straight along Pagoda Street all the way to the end. Check-in is directly across the road, opposite the Indian Temple!

Operating Hours:

Weekdays : 7pm - 1am / 3am (Fri)

Weekends: 3pm - 3am (Sat) / 1am (Sun)

Happy Hours:

Weekdays: 7 - 8pm

Weekends: 3 - 8pm

No GST and No Service Charge!

adv_checkin.gif

Just a small error: Tomorrow (Friday) is 9th of December :)

Cheers! Would love to patronise this place some time soon!

Instagram: vodkabaker

Just a small error: Tomorrow (Friday) is 9th of December :) Cheers! Would love to patronise this place some time soon!

Oh dear, we are so busy preparing for the big opening tomorrow that we oversee the typo! Great job for pointing it out. Around of applause for you.

Edited by Check-In

Congrats to the owner, V.

I was there to lend you support.

This is a new place for us to chill and surprisingly, the singing was bearable.

I didnt understand the Hokkien songs but you guys did a good job.

And to that Thai singer, you were good..ok, he was handsome too.

Check In KTV Pub faced directly opposite Pagoda Street. Can't miss it because 2 beautiful chandelier was hanging above the see through glass door. I had a sense of deja vu as I entered the the place as it reminds me of the old Inner Circle Pub of yesteryear. Although the orientation of the bar is different, the long hallway of the prewar shop house looks similar.

The crowd during my visit was mostly mature crowds, seen some familiar faces and many new faces. You know you had entered a pub of mature men when you hear Hokkien songs, Cantonese songs and popular songs of the past belting out from the system. The sound system was really good too, I sounded better than I was supposed to when I belt out some songs during my few hours stay there.

The buffet of pineapple rice, pandan chicken, bee hoon, lemon fish, vege filled my stomach as I had not had dinner. I shared a jug of beer with my friend and the the bill came out to be $25. Since it is weekend, there were no happy hour.

I managed to sing a few songs before it got crowded and left just after midnight. Overall, it was a good nite out.

What are the relevant charges? Base fee per hour?

Any official website to refer to?

This is an open concept ktv pub. They dont charge per hour. They only charge the drinks you consumed. and im pretty sure its your standard price of beer and alcohol in Singapore. Have u not been to one before?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Check In KTV Pub faced directly opposite Pagoda Street. Can't miss it because 2 beautiful chandelier was hanging above the see through glass door.

Ah, I saw it from the rooftop and was wondering what that was...

Mercurio sacris fertur Boebeidos Undis

virgineum Brimo composuisse latus

This is an open concept ktv pub. They dont charge per hour. They only charge the drinks you consumed. and im pretty sure its your standard price of beer and alcohol in Singapore. Have u not been to one before?

Missed that open concept part earlier.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

Ah, I saw it from the rooftop and was wondering what that was...

Which roof top were u at?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

I'm at check in now. Lol. Drinking lots of beers. Didn't know it will turn my pee pure white and clear. Wonder how it taste like. 

Edited by imchaser

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Guest locked this topic
  • 5 months later...
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 10 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic