Male HQ

Blowing Wind 1/0Enth Anniversary Party 2015 [Member's Feedback]

Guest Glyph

Guest Glyph

Time to let the cat out of the bag. Are you 1 or 0?

Just kidding! :lol:

It's the time of the year once again to celebrate Blowing Wind's 10th anniversary. HURRAY!

(Don't forget to take a walk through our history museum.)

Registration is now open!

bw-main-e-flyer_zpspssutrpd.jpg

To sign up, please message minions2015 or drop us a mail at minionsbw@gmail.com. We will try to get back to you as fast as we can, but please allow up to 3 working days for a confirmation.

On behalf of the moderators and organising committee, I'd like to thank each and everyone of you for your continued support and contribution to Blowing Wind. See you guys at the party!

*Venue - Confirmed attendees (post-payment) will be notified via SMS

We are seeking for the party:

Sponsorship

Door Gifts

Lucky Draw Prizes

Contest Prizes

Please pop me a PM if you have "lobang"! Alternatively, you can drop me a mail at ouro.boros[at]hotmail.com.

Cheers!

Time to let the cat out of the bag. Are you 1 or 0?

Just kidding! :lol: 

It's the time of the year once again to celebrate Blowing Wind's 10th anniversary. HURRAY!

(Don't forget to take a walk through our history museum.)

Details of the event (venue, time, etc), will be released at a later date!

We are currently looking for individuals who are interested in helping us with the event as an organising committee member.

Assistance

Game Designing / Planning / Conducting

Event Helpers

And also:

Sponsorship

‣ Door Gifts

‣ Lucky Draw Prizes

‣ Contest Prizes

Feel free to PM me if you think you're able to help! Alternatively, you can drop me a mail at ouro.boros@hotmail.com (don't forget the dot!) if you're a non-member.

Cheers!

PS: If you're unable to spare the time as a volunteer but have an idea in mind, leave a comment below!

Hello there!

Congratulations on reaching your  10th Anniversary!

Have just sent an email to the hotmail address. Take a look.

OogachagaCARE is an online counselling service by Oogachaga for the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ+) community. You can also reach us at:

However, if you need to talk to someone urgently because you're in emotional crisis, feeling suicidal or affected by suicide, please consider:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24hr suicide prevention hotline: 1-767 (1-SOS)

Oogachaga is a community-based, non-profit professional organization working with lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ+) individuals, couples and families in Singapore since 1999. Visit us on www.oogachaga.LGBT / www.congregaytion.com

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Hey all, I've updated the initial post with the date of event.

Please block it on your schedule!

Would be able to sponsor some condoms and maybe lube samples as door gifts if you are looking at them. How many pcs are you looking at

Guest Glyph

Would be able to sponsor some condoms and maybe lube samples as door gifts if you are looking at them. How many pcs are you looking at

Hi Guest,

Could you drop me a mail at ouro.boros[at]hotmail.com and we'll work something out from there? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Notice the Party's Banner?

Credit to imchaser.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Guest Glyph

Notice the Party's Banner?

Credit to imchaser.

Thanks! I was gonna link up all the sponsors/contributors when I get them sorted. (Sorry la, a bit slow..)

i want join this as event helper

Hey there! Sorry, but we're no longer looking for helpers. You could sign up as an attendee though!

Thanks! I was gonna link up all the sponsors/contributors when I get them sorted. (Sorry la, a bit slow..)

Hey there! Sorry, but we're no longer looking for helpers. You could sign up as an attendee though!

kudos to u guys, that's some serious commitment to managing this site. *claps*

Guest Glyph

Is the anniversary party open to all or by invitation only

It's open to all! Check out the initial post for registration details.

just checking. venue and date not confirmed yet?

Venue has been confirmed but will only be made known to registered and paid members three days before the event date. It will be held in town with within walking distance from the train station and served by multiple bus services.

The date has been confirmed on 11 July.

Hehe, no worries.  Was just KPO-ed.  Anyway, you guys are doing great job here! :clap:

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

Oops..

好抱歉。。早就预购的偶像的演唱会。

预祝聚会成功, 一年比一年更拉风。

I've realised that I have a date with Cai Qin 蔡琴 on THAT same evening.

I really want to send my best wishes to all organisers and participants.

All the best for many years to come..

Guest alispenn

Will the two superstars of the last party perform live safe sex demonstration with Avy explaining?

Please confirm with AFA that there won't be an Orgy during or  afterwards.

Some of you have posted several questions about this year's party. So I have consolidated a FAQ (actually taken from last party) for your reference. Hope to see old/new faces alike for our 10th anniversary!

Remember, slots are limited so sign up early!

Date : 11 July 2015 (Sat)

Time : 4pm - 8pm

Venue : Confirmed attendees will be notified via SMS

Charges : $28 inclusive of drinks (non-alcoholic) and snacks

Registration on a first come first serve basis, your attendance will be confirmed once payment is received.

FAQ on the Anniversary Party:

1. Judging from the posters, is it a SEX party?

I WISH!!! LOL. Nope it is a social gathering in an enclosed environment, where members can mingle around with others to celebrate the forum's anniversary plus a chance to interact with other members. Clothes stay on through out unless one is using the toilet.

Check out what happened during our last anniversary party - http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=43571

2. Once again, from the posters, do you only welcome those fit and tone/ youngsters?

NOPE, as you have seen here in our forum, BWers come in all sizes and shapes, and all ages as well. The party WELCOMES ALL! You can even bring your families/friends/guests along as long as they are paying and are GLBT-friendly!

3. What's to be expected at the party?

There will be finger food and light refreshment served. There will be ice breaker games and a singing contestThis being our 10th anniversary, we have a surprise this year. Watch out for the exciting lineup that we have prepared for you!

From our kind sponsors, there will be DOOR GIFTS to ALL PARTICIPANTS plus attractive LUCKY DRAW gifts. We will put up the gifts list later.

4. Is XXX coming/ not coming?

We respect others privacy, therefore kindly contact that person directly to check his attendance.

5. Why is the location not announced?

From our past experiences, whenever we release the gathering location, there will be people found prying near the location. Hence we decided to only inform those who are coming to the party to protect their privacy. Rest assured that the location is in town, fully accessible by public transport, and have ample parking spaces.

6. I have something to contribute to the party?

The party has always relied on the support of BWers for success; not just gifts and services, but also time. If you have something you wish to contribute, please feel free to contact me, Glyph or minions2015. :)

7. I am discreet, and will be coming alone if I attend. Would you still recommend me to sign up?

Don't worry if you are discreet and will be coming alone. Remember that most of our members (including the moderators) are NOT that open too. It will just be an afternoon of simple games and making friends. In fact, you don't have to reveal your name/nick if you are not comfortable with it.

8. How do I sign up?

Please PM minions2015 for registration and payment information. You will need to make a $28 payment to confirm your attendance.

Looking forward to seeing you guys there!

Join the official BW Telegram Group Chat: https://bit.ly/frmbw

Guest Bookworm

Thanks for organising the Anniversary party. I went for the last party and really enjoyed myself during the evening. Even got to meet and finally put a face to some of the forum members and moderators at last. I am not a party-goer and not sure why I took the plunge anyway. No regrets at all! Would have loved to attended this year too if not of travelling due to work.. Congratulations for your 10th year and good job to the organisers and everyone involved!

Guest kaypoh

wow it's happening in july. who will be attending the party? hope i get to see members like iamziz, thorzguy, EasleyLim, van1981, 72%dark, doncoin and also the GM there.

Anyone has an idea how many pax will the event be accommodating?

"It's good to read the truth, but it's even better to investigate the truth. For there's more than meets the eye."  :ph34r: :ph34r:

Anyone has an idea how many pax will the event be accommodating?

Max 50 as stated in the 1st posting by Glyph  :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Max 50 as stated in the 1st posting by Glyph  :)

I was blind but now i see.

"It's good to read the truth, but it's even better to investigate the truth. For there's more than meets the eye."  :ph34r: :ph34r:

Guest Glyph

I am pleased to announce the attractive prizes from our kind sponsors and members:

Door Gifts [while stocks last]:

• Oogachaga Door Gift
  • $10 Gift Voucher from Male-HQ
  • 30% Discount Voucher from Mandate Grooming
  • 1-Day Any-Time-Any-Day Visit Pass from Cruise Club
  • $20 Discount Voucher from Atlantic Optical
  • Anonymous HIV Testing Coupon from AFA Singapore
  • Condom Pack from JKR Marketplace
  • Superslyde Lube from JKR Marketplace
  • "Lymphatic Massage" Discounter Voucher from Artemis Massage
  • "Ultimate Bliss Massage" Discount Voucher from Artemis Massage
  • Foot Massage Voucher from Owl Palms
  • Body Massage Voucher from Owl Palms

Lucky Draw Prizes:

• 1 x Sex Party Pack from Oogachaga
  • 3 x Men's Underwear from Exponent of Taipei by Male-HQ
  • 3 x Men's Socks from Unsimply Stitched of Los Angeles by Male-HQ
  • 3 x 3-Visit Passes from Cruise Club
  • 5 x Bottle of Moscato from GymStock
  • 3 x Boyzilian Waxing Vouchers from Luis @ Jalan Kayu
  • 1 x 2D1N Staycation @ Amara Singapore Hotel from russellbodyworks
  • 3 x Bottle of Superslyde Lube from JKR Marketplace

So what will you be wearing to the party?  :whistle:

Spandex tops & tights? I wore that at the 8th anniversary... :)

This year may not be possible since the last one was held at Changi chalet while this year is being held in town...

And yes, Bern, since you had asked me yesterday at Pink Dot, I will attend the 10th anniversary. :)

Spandex tops & tights? I wore that at the 8th anniversary... :)

This year may not be possible since the last one was held at Changi chalet while this year is being held in town...

And yes, Bern, since you had asked me yesterday at Pink Dot, I will attend the 10th anniversary. :)

You wore it to Pink Dot too! Great, I'll see you at the party. :)

Two more weeks! We still have slots! Don't hesitate now!

Date : 11 July 2015 (Sat)

Time : 4pm - 8pm

Venue : Confirmed attendees will be notified via SMS

Charges : $28 inclusive of drinks (non-alcoholic) and snacks

Registration on a first come first serve basis, your attendance will be confirmed once payment is received.

Hi everyone, im curious, is it just me or i cant see any images and banners of the party in this thread on my computer? Im using Chrome.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Glyph

Hi everyone, im curious, is it just me or i cant see any images and banners of the party in this thread on my computer? Im using Chrome.

Do you have adblock running on chrome? Might wanna add blowingwind.org domain into the exception list.

Do you have adblock running on chrome? Might wanna add blowingwind.org domain into the exception list.

Oh ok. I thought majority of people that uses chrome use adblock as well. Can i post it again below using photobucket. Thanks.

bw-main-e-flyer_zpspssutrpd.jpg

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Give Back

Nice contribution with the poster imchaser.Are the rest of the guys giving back to this fabulous forum by supporting the party.

Are the rest of the guys giving back to this fabulous forum by supporting the party.

Haha, I like the statement!

• Guest locked this topic