Male HQ

Admin: Bw Outage On Our Primary Host (30/5/2015)

Bern

Thanks for the effort. Hope all good soon. :-D

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Guest

No apologies needed.  You and the rest of the mods are doing a great job.

This also serves to remind us that this forum is a gift and should not abused.

Guest leangym0787

Awesome! !! Thanks alot admin for all your hard work! Its working perfectly fine at this moment after the repair!

It was rather lagged for the past few days (with error messages too) and kind of irritating eh.

However, that said, I do know the admin team has been working real hard to resolve the issue/problem.

Definitely appreciate all that, and a big credit goes to the team "behind the scene" for fixing the issue/problem over their well deserved break - weekend!     :thumb:  :thumb:

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Guest Guest

1. Yea we are back to our primary Blowingwind hosting site.

2. Thanks to Bern for Burning his weekend to solve the issues.

3. Go give him a bear hug or a virtual like on his above post :-)

Cheers !

cammy-bearhug-2-o.gif bear-hug-o.gifbearhug.gif

2. Thanks to Bern for Burning his weekend to solve the issues.

Cheers !

Indeed!  For a busy guy, Bern sacificed much of his weekend just to get BW 'floated' while resolving the real issues.

Also, our Thanks should go to HendryTan.

This Post is my appreciation to these two individuals!

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

• Guest locked this topic