Male HQ

Top Do's and Don't Discussion (compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Ever Chat with some that totally don't suck or kiss for sex,they just waiting ppl to suck them & do the rest for them,when they hard on then they just fxxk till cum,how many people here don't mind this type of TOP & keen meeting them? :rolleyes:

I've encountered these type of people in a sauna before. To me he appears to be more of a lazy top rather than a pure top. Just because he is 'pure' doesn't mean that he doesn't suck or kiss. If he is gay and is willing to participate/reciprocate, he should be taking a more active role in the foreplay. I would usually stay far away from these prats when I see them.

Guest Guest

oops i tell people i am a pure top when i do hj, bj, rim, fxxk.... only that i don't want to get fxxked. so i am a mistaken pure-top :) what am i call ? a non-flex top ?

oops i tell people i am a pure top when i do hj, bj, rim, fxxk.... only that i don't want to get fxxked. so i am a mistaken pure-top :) what am i call ? a non-flex top ?

Similar topic (Are you top, bottom, flexi) discussed previously and received so many comments and each had his own point. Forum members and guests might read this:

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=201

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest Guest

Guest to Guest :P , no la, as long u never get fxxk b4 u are consider pure top,but as usual, pure top does not mean a GOOD TOP :D . I like active pure top that do the whole package from foreplay to anal include rimming etc, else will be a boring session,however also depends what u looking for,i know some btm that enjoy alot by just sucking & doing the service for the TOP :lol:

OOpsss...Me not btm but active TOP,just like to share how most ppl thinking about " selfish & lazy " pure TOP :thumb:

Aiyah..whatever it means, it is between the bottom and that top while they are doing it. So, it is for them to accept or reject whatever they do or don't do lor. :D

Some top just don't like to be fcuked (purely top), just as some btm will never contemplate fcuking (purely bottom). Anyway, there are many shades of grey in between, each to varing degrees of the top and btm roles. Right in the middle will be those who can fcuked and be fcuked (flex).

I dun think there is so called pure top or bottom. I believe all guys are fxxkable and able to fxxk. Its all a matter of preference. Some guys who have not experience get fxxked before, and decide to stay at this way, well he claimed to be a top.On the other hand, guys who got fxxked and like it, so they preferred to remain as bottom. When two tops like each other, both of them have to be compromise for the sake of love. Cant be one insist to be top all the while and expect his other half to stay at bottom, then he is too selfish to expect that. Likewise when two bottom guys fall in love. They would have to take turn to satisfy each other sexually.

So all guys are flexi and only they preferred to get fxxked or fxxk others.

As for those guys who only wanted to be serviced, well...i called them a "selfish" tops. The game takes two to tango and certainly boring to get involved with them.

Some tops would not like to get touched at their ass and it would be a big turn off to them. Some bottoms would feel disgusted when they see someone's ass. Some tops enjoying sucking others while fxxking a bottom, some bottoms dont mind to rim another bottom....the list goes on and on. It does not matter who is top or bottom or versatile. When come to sexual fun, satisfaction with safe acts is the main thing we are all hoping.

I've encountered these type of people in a sauna before. To me he appears to be more of a lazy top rather than a pure top. Just because he is 'pure' doesn't mean that he doesn't suck or kiss. If he is gay and is willing to participate/reciprocate, he should be taking a more active role in the foreplay. I would usually stay far away from these prats when I see them.

ever met once a guy... just stand there wanting fun but dont want to touch others at all........... if someone acting like dead fish during fun.... i will normally suck his nips and jerk his dixk hard until he is high........ and i will walk away :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Guest Guest
Some tops would not like to get touched at their ass and it would be a big turn off to them.

some topz have VERY nice spankable bottoms .. i would always seize my chances spankin em after givin it a good lick .. when ask why , i simply reply , u fxxk me i spank u ~

Guest kAtak
Some tops would not like to get touched at their ass and it would be a big turn off to them.

some topz have VERY nice spankable bottoms .. i would always seize my chances spankin em after givin it a good lick .. when ask why , i simply reply , u fxxk me i spank u ~

katak the spanker

Guest Xsurprise

Was at a suana and saw a tatoo handsome Beng. Look yummy and I approached him. The first thing he asked when I locked the door was : " Are u top or bottom?" Looking at his physique, I kinda of like him and didnt want to miss the chance, I answered "Flexi" (see how it goes, at most stop when he tries to enter me, he he...). He told me he was pure bottom and he was looking for a big cock to fxxk him. So surprised! He has really nice physique, butt, rough and strong hands.

ever met once a guy... just stand there wanting fun but dont want to touch others at all........... if someone acting like dead fish during fun.... i will normally suck his nips and jerk his dixk hard until he is high........ and i will walk away :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

That was a good tip TNT, I would do that too, once a while met such guys too in the sauna with the kind of attitude :oops:

Guest Closet Btm

If you can walk away then he is not pure top only lazy top. He did not turn you on enough so you let go.

Like you all say very few men are good pure top. But when you see one you sure can feel it. They act like Chow Yuen Fatt very cool and very cocky one. Also must be big tall and handsome like him also. This type I can only try try see have luck or not. If no luck then never mind. If got luck, ask me die also can.

So hard to find one. Last time I find maybe 3 years ago already. He walk everywhere also got people follow. He stop everybody wait. Nobody dare to touch him. I also walk past and then pretend drop my locker key. I wearing my towel very high when I bend down to pick my key, hehe my mooncake all open for him to see. Then I stop near a room go inside pretend look see.

My lucky day he follow me inside hehe...not say a word he push me to bed and open his towel show big nice cock..I suck for him then put condom for him....then I auto bend down the bed..wait...he not even ask already cock push into me..damn pain but hehe I already experienced bottom can tahan. This man really fxxk like water buffalo very strong. I already so big sized he can carry me and fxxk like so easy like I am nothing to him. Not like many men, he fxxk and fxxk no stop for long time..hehe we are good match...I think if the flexi inexperienced men long time already cry pain.

That night I shoot 2 times. And to tell you the true, I can feel the little bit of pain for 3 days. First day even got little blood when I go toilet. But very worth. You think pure top is lazy then you try see you can continue fxxk for half hour or not. So no complain if he kiss or sayang you or not, he is doing work hard for you and you don't know also.

A straight man will fxxk the woman and because it is destined by Nature, the woman's role is not to fxxk the man (unless she wears a dildo :lol: ). But the man will not shy away from acts such as sucking the woman's vagina, ass and breasts. He is a "pure top" by any definition. And of course, there are straight men who are the lazy pure tops who expects to be serviced and would do nothing to satisfy his female partner. She will almost never experience orgas, should she meet such a guy.

So it is no different in a male-male situation. There would be masculine top guys who would enjoy sex in all its flavours and those who are just simply lazy. But some "slaves" don't mind the latter since all they want to do is to serve. So to each his own. :):) Just pick the right guys to suit your needs.

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

Just my luck to meet not one but 3 lazy tops in an evening at Diamond. All want to be served and only one did actually did a 69 with me. By that time i was already sian and got out of there as soon as possible. I'm not a btm but i believe that tops can enjoy together if both give and take, not just take and take.

I am a top. When come to fun, i will only do it with those i am keen with. During the acts, i will do everything to make my bottom happy and likewise i expect him to reciprocate. As a pure top, i believe sex takes two hands to clap. If one party only doing the service, then its not much fun to have one-sided sex. I rather not to do it. Likewise if i cannot meet someone i like, i will not even let any bottom service me as i wont able to return his services, feeling bad too.

Met once a guy some times ago and he wanted only to be 'served' and he won't reciprocate at all. Later, he admitted that he was a 'straight' and wife was on advance staged of pregnancy, so he was looking for some one to release his 'load' :swear:

Guest Guest

I don't understand what the top want you to serve him to do what?

You all looking for romance or bf is it? If not then one top and one bottom mean one want to fxxk one want to get fxxked. Why so complicated one.

I also meet one top also say his wife pregnant. I tell you, he is the horniest because his sex energy is at the highest because he's starting to make babies. I tell you he fxxked me like gila gila. If he want mistress I'll even leave my 2 lao kongs and serve him everyday :yuk:

But they say sauna no real love. He don't want to tell me who he is. I give him my hp no he also never call. Think of that time I also hole wet already.

I think pure top must match pure bottom or if not all wasted. If you not like pure top then don't makan him. Let other bottoms have chance to match him.

I don't understand what the top want you to serve him to do what?

Sorry, misunderstood Guest, I didn't explain that I'm top too, so the guy I met wanted me to do bj for him and refused to reciprocate to me.

i believed there is a confusion of terms:

Pure top/ btm = only perfoms 1 role, either fcuk or get fcuk

flex = 2 way

Passive top/ btm = only wanted to be served

active top/ btm = love to control and served

so the type in mentioned in the 1st posting should be a passive top. only wanted to be served. there are top that are so passive that he just wanted to lie down and expected the btm to put the condom and lowered the ass onto his cck.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

without getting into too detail on the difference betw a man prick and a dildo, let me ask this:

"if that lazy top or btm happens to the person of your dream, would you serve him fully?"

i guess ultimately it bolt down to who that person is...

Ever Chat with some that totally don't suck or kiss for sex,they just waiting ppl to suck them & do the rest for them,when they hard on then they just fxxk till cum,how many people here don't mind this type of TOP & keen meeting them? :rolleyes:

I dun mind this type of top and keen meeting them as long as are slim guys and looks ok to me.

i believed there is a confusion of terms:

Pure top/ btm = only perfoms 1 role, either fcuk or get fcuk

flex = 2 way

Passive top/ btm = only wanted to be served

active top/ btm = love to control and served

so the type in mentioned in the 1st posting should be a passive top. only wanted to be served. there are top that are so passive that he just wanted to lie down and expected the btm to put the condom and lowered the ass onto his cck.

So, passive top or lazy top could be defined for 'horny married man' who wanted to release their load .. as the wife unable to perform due to pregnancy and once he met guys who also top then misunderstading occured like my experience ...

I am always an active top, never once a passive top. When come to fun, i take it as a challenge and expression of my urge. I got even more turn-on when i see my partner enjoyed my actions and heard his loud moans. I hate dead fish, who expect to be serviced and his expressionless face. No way will i continue my session with him. <_<

So, passive top or lazy top could be defined for 'horny married man' who wanted to release their load .. as the wife unable to perform due to pregnancy and once he met guys who also top then misunderstading occured like my experience ...

in reality, there are non-married (read pure gay) who are passive top, i would think it is unfair to brand married man as passive top/btm as i have met a few married btm who are very active in bed.

there should be 1 more category called Neither, means no anal sex regardless giving or receiving. only HJ and/ or BJ.

once again the active/ passive attitute applies.

from what i understand, a good number of married or Bi fall under this category, citing that HJ and BJ is not sex :P

those guys who expect others to service them, whether by blowing them or fxxking their arse, and do nothing for their sex partner are just plain selfish gits. they should not be mistaken for pure tops which only wants to fxxk but do not want to be fxxked as many pure tops are passionate lovers who would readily reciprocate the pleasure to their sex partner. :whistle: :lol:

Guest Guest

A couple of questions...

Why is it that, for pure tops, they only want to fxxk but not be fxxked? What's the rationale?

Is it because their physical body not made to bottom? or because being fxxked (bottom) is less a man, less macho/masculine so they don't want to get fxxked?

Or because they simply love/want to dominate and subjugate the bottom??

Would you let such a top fxxk you if u know the reason that he does not want to bottom is because he sees bottom as less MAN a thing to do?

For those pure tops, how would u know how to pleasure the bottom if you yourself have not been fxxked yourself?

"For those pure tops, how would u know how to pleasure the bottom if you yourself have not been fxxked yourself? "

Guest,mind i ask you,is it flexi then you are a gd top & gd btm at the same time? :P

Even if you are a pure top or pure btm,that does not mean that you are gd at that,understand?

Even if you get fxxk or you fxxk very often,doen't mean your skill are good :D

Guest Btm Uncle

I see here the tops or bi would complain the pure tops when they see them then the bottoms would defend them.

It is no secret gays or straights, they all see bottom as less man even if you big sized and muscles. Someone here even say we are jian. We are used to it and thick skinned already. This is free world we like to get fxxked so we need tops. If they like talking dirty to us while fxxking us we don't complain at all even if they beat our backside. We don't need them sayang us. Even if they sayang and considerate to us but end up they no strength fxxking then we really must complain.

Lazy or active tops no matter, important is good fxxking.

Then it could be a category of guys who were 'forced' to get married due to family pressure :blink: which once a while, they would find their ways to be different :P

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Why is it that, for pure tops, they only want to fxxk but not be fxxked? What's the rationale?

why should there be a rationale?

it is a choice, a preference.

a btm have all the right to reject a pure top (just f and not be f), just like the top has the right to maintain his stand.

it is a free world mah

those guys who expect others to service them, whether by blowing them or fxxking their arse, and do nothing for their sex partner are just plain selfish gits. they should not be mistaken for pure tops which only wants to fxxk but do not want to be fxxked as many pure tops are passionate lovers who would readily reciprocate the pleasure to their sex partner. :whistle:   :lol:

Exactly! I really don't understand this whole thread's obsession with categorising people into pure tops, lazy tops, married tops etc etc and what they do. It's so unnecessary!

I think in the first place, the title pure tops is wrong wrong wrong. Pure tops are not dead fish. There are similarly bottoms who are dead fish. If you look at it from a different point of view, these bottoms are also only waiting to be served without giving anything in return. Can we get out of this categorising obsession please?

And for people who think bottoms are less man, it's really laughable. Until I let go and let myself be topped, I realised how much of a man it takes to let go of that false entity called 'masculine pride', because it takes so much more masculinity to admit to yourself what you enjoy.

I think a masculine bottom is often more attractive than a top who's not wiling to try bottoming because it's 'not manly'.

And for people who think bottoms are less man, it's really laughable. Until I let go and let myself be topped, I realised how much of a man it takes to let go of that false entity called 'masculine pride', because it takes so much more masculinity to admit to yourself what you enjoy.

I think a masculine bottom is often more attractive than a top who's not wiling to try bottoming because it's 'not manly'.

Agreed that many other guys especially those 'striaght guys' have that kind of perception that being bottom is 'less man' which not true. Each has his own preferance, either being top or bottom.

last sunday went to a sauna

bumped into a stocky hairy jap looking 40 yr old

he went into active mode and started feeling me up

even let him finger me

so we went somewhere more private

there after some play he said he wanna f--- me

I said - no - I wanna f--- you

he looked shocked and surprised

he asked 3 times - u wanna f--- me?

3 times I replied yes

finally he assumed the position and let me do what I want

tried many positions in fact

heh heh - tops can be turned

he wasnt a dead fish as a bottom too

Guest Btm Uncle

"heh heh - tops can be turned"

I tell you most gays are "mouth yes, heart no". We all too shy to say we are bottoms or even flex. But when we talk easy pecah lobang.

The most easy pecah lobang is when talking about sexy men. Very quickly it becomes talking about how big the cocks are :lol: If you are not interested in using it to enjoy getting fxxked then why you bother so much? ;) See that topic "What Race Have U Tried & Would Like 2 Try? " you sure know must be gays talking like that only. Same like straights always end up talking about "big nini".

Pure tops will only talk about big backside and nice holes. I look here look there, where got people talked about this here. That means where are the real pure tops here? :whistle:

Guest Guest

Btm Uncle,maybe you are older than most of the people in BW,but does not mean that you know alot things than most of the people or youngster,cos from your post can clearly notice that you like to be fxxk alot,your mind still lock to pure top just fxxk that's all.

Me not here to compare or what,however just to let you know that not that all top are hungry like what you say,not all the top will just fxxk when there is a " hole " for them,you can ask others TOP in BW,if not our type,even they open their legs wide we also can't turn on.

You can accept & like those " PASSIVE LAZY PURE TOP " to fxxk you deep hard, but does not mean all btm will like you,most people still prefer alot of fore play,mutual oral kissing etc,there are alot of PURE ACTIVE TOP that like romance too,don't forget that.

Maybe you refer to those people you know about your age,but if you really look around & chat with those youngster,they don't mind people knowing their Role at all ok?

Pure Top talk about nice hole only? :whistle: I think most pure top here will laught like no tmr,we like & enjoy sucking also ok?If TOP don't like cock,what for they need to seek guys?Even married guys like to have that too,just those people that you met are not.

If they like you & comfortable with you,they won't mind suck,hugging & 69 etc with you,true or not most top here will know better then you.Just let you know,most top like hot,sexy & hot flexi or btm,but not slut btm,unless those top that don't mind how the btm look like,as long can fxxk that's all.

Guest, give Btm Uncle a break lah. I think it's ok for him to be engrossed in his own world just as you are in yours.

Let just take it that there will be Pure Top <----------Flex--------->Pure Btm like Btm Uncle.

He will think that his view is correct as you will think that you view is true. Why dun just accept that the world is made of Black and White and evey grey in between?

There is nothing wrong with him expressing his views about top just as there is nothing wrong with you expressing yours.

Yeah, whether tops, bottoms or flexi, we are all aiming at a same ending ...i.e. pleasure and satisfaction. Look can be very subjective. Some go for actions more than anything else, as long as his partner is within his set of criterias. Whereas, some die-die also must need his standards before actions can happen. Some will "give and take" while others rather head home empty handed. No right or wrong lah.

But i somehow agreed that the utimate satisfaction only can be achieved when we meet someone whom we really like and great in bed, but how often ? :blink:

Guest Btm Uncle

"there are alot of PURE ACTIVE TOP that like romance too,don't forget that."

Why so worked up? Small thing like that what for ?

The most pure top I've met was one who will not even want to see me naked or my cock. He will pull down my brief just enough to show my hole. At first he will only grab my shoulders while fxxking me. Later on his natural instinct took over and he started fondling my ninin because he said I got big ones like girls.

I know I am cheap. But you know the greatest sex is when nature takes over. He bangs because he needed to bang not because he wants to be nice to you or romance. This is pure raw sex like wild animals do.

"there are alot of PURE ACTIVE TOP that like romance too,don't forget that."

Why so worked up? Small thing like that what for ?

The most pure top I've met was one who will not even want to see me naked or my cock. He will pull down my brief just enough to show my hole. At first he will only grab my shoulders while fxxking me. Later on his natural instinct took over and he started fondling my ninin because he said I got big ones like girls.

I know I am cheap. But you know the greatest sex is when nature takes over. He bangs because he needed to bang not because he wants to be nice to you or romance. This is pure raw sex like wild animals do.

Btm Uncle is right, why get all riled up over nothing?

There is no absolute yardstick to define any behaviour. Either you like it or you don't. And if you don't you can always say "no, thank you".

Pure tops? They are as varied as apples, where you have green, red and yellow ones with hundreds of varieties (Washington, Gala, Granny Smith, etc) but they are all still called apples.

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

• 7 months later...
Guest Question Back to u
A couple of questions...

Is it because their physical body not made to bottom? or because being fxxked (bottom) is less a man, less macho/masculine so they don't want to get fxxked?

Or because they simply love/want to dominate and subjugate the bottom??

Would you let such a top fxxk you if u know the reason that he does not want to bottom is because he sees bottom as less MAN a thing to do?

For those pure tops, how would u know how to pleasure the bottom if you yourself have not been fxxked yourself?

How does a married man know how to pleasure his wife when he doesn't have a vagina of his own?

If you can answer this question, you have answered your own question about how a pure top knows how to fxxk a btm.

Guest Sorry but got to say this

Not trying to attack anybody here, just airing my views.

I absolutely abhor it when people say btms are less manly, or SEEM less manly, or others THINK them less manly. Where did such theories evolve from??

I m top, but would like to speak out for the btms out there. I have met btms who are very manly, much more manly than str8 guys or even manly tops. So, I feel it is dumb to stereotype or generalise.

Maybe I am worked up because the one and only guys i used to fxxk on a regular basis was pure top before. He was manly, totally butch.

I would encourage all of us to have a more open mind.

• G_M changed the title to Top Do's and Don't Discussion (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.