Male HQ

Here's Why You Should Attend Blowing Wind's Anniversary Party

amplify

It is an exclusive event

There are hundreds, if not thousands of members on Blowing Wind, but we are only opening up the invite to the first 50 members who signed up. Is this not exclusive enough? On top of that, this event does not happen strictly on a yearly basis. You will secure your bragging rights with other members at least for the next 12 to 24 months. 

Value for money

Check out the amazing door gifts from our pink sponsors. From free products samples to discount vouchers, the return on your investment is guaranteed. Your wallet has nothing to lose. 

You make new friends

If you feel you are too much of an anti-social and think it is time to enlarge your circle of friends, this is the time! Hiding behind the keyboard is not going to help you much. You never know. You may just find that special someone. XOXO. :P

The location is awesomely convenient

You are not going to be travelling to some far remote place. In fact, the location is just right smacked in the middle of our tiny island so nobody (that is if you are staying at the extreme west or east) can really complain it is far. 

You may be a winner

You never know. 11 July 2015 could be your lucky day. Win exciting prizes in our lucky draw. We assure that your winning chances are definitely higher than 4D or Toto. 

Guest Guest

Only for the young with age limit ?! Below 35 only ? !

Where in the world did you get that info or that idea? BW parties have never had that kind of restriction.

Guest Guest

he's just asking for clarification REALLY enthusiastically 

Oh, haha, yes that is one way of interpreting it. Thanks.

I would go if I could meet EasleyLim there :).

6th reason why u should attend the BW anniversary party

Have u seen the super awesome poster! Now, what color will u be wearing?

bw-main-e-flyer_zpspssutrpd.jpg

PS: Tips for a better thread: 

Delete the "5" on this thread tittle and u will have an ongoing reasons why people should attend the party.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

7. Meet the team behind BW

Get up close and rub shoulders with the team behind BW. Learn more about what we do. Come say hi to our two new moderators who have been painstakingly preparing for the Anniversary Party. Want a selfie with Amplify or Glyph? Here's your chance!

Kidding, there will be no photography during the event to respect every attendees'privacy.

8. Drive BW forward

We are ten! Your presence is the best appreciation. We want to hear your feedback and what you want to see in the forum. Your sharing will provide direction to move our forum forward.

What's your

your reason to attend BW's Anniversary Party?

Join the official BW Telegram Group Chat: https://bit.ly/frmbw

Guest Guest

I would love to attend this party if I would not have to take a flight across the Pacific to get there...

Excuses....(people can take flight across pacific to go Babylon...)

Alas! I have to fulfill my national privilege so i can't go.

Excuses...(saturday after 4pm hor...)

Oh, haha, yes that is one way of interpreting it. Thanks.

I would go if I could meet EasleyLim there :).

Excuses....(yeah... right... EasleyLim... <_<)  

Above 40 uncle cannot go , right ?

Hi Guest,

We welcome all members of all age, shape, and sizes. You are welcome to join us to celebrate BW's 10th Anniversary.

Like yourself, some readers may hesitate to join because they fear being left out. Don't worry, our attendees are all of different age and backgrounds, with many coming alone, or for the first time. On the day, we will station volunteers to engage people throughout the event so no one will feel alone.

Here's the FAQ on the Anniversary Party:

1. Judging from the posters, is it a SEX party?

I WISH!!! LOL. Nope it is a social gathering in an enclosed environment, where members can mingle around with others to celebrate the forum's anniversary plus a chance to interact with other members. Clothes stay on through out unless one is using the toilet.

Check out what happened during our last anniversary party - http://www.blowingwi...showtopic=43571

2. Once again, from the posters, do you only welcome those fit and tone/ youngsters?

NOPE, as you have seen here in our forum, BWers come in all sizes and shapes, and all ages as well. The party WELCOMES ALL! You can even bring your families/friends/guests along as long as they are paying and are GLBT-friendly!

3. What's to be expected at the party?

There will be finger food and light refreshment served. There will be ice breaker games and a singing contest. This being our 10th anniversary,  we have a surprise this year. Watch out for the exciting lineup that we have prepared for you!

From our kind sponsors, there will be DOOR GIFTS to ALL PARTICIPANTS plus attractive LUCKY DRAW gifts. We will put up the gifts list later.

4. Is XXX coming/ not coming?

We respect others privacy, therefore kindly contact that person directly to check his attendance.

5. Why is the location not announced?

From our past experiences, whenever we release the gathering location, there will be people found prying near the location. Hence we decided to only inform those who are coming to the party to protect their privacy. Rest assured that the location is in town, fully accessible by public transport, and have ample parking spaces.

6. I have something to contribute to the party?

The party has always relied on the support of BWers for success; not just gifts and services, but also time. If you have something you wish to contribute, please feel free to contact me, Glyph or minions2015:)

7. I am discreet, and will be coming alone if I attend. Would you still recommend me to sign up?

Don't worry if you are discreet and will be coming alone. Remember that most of our members (including the moderators) are NOT that open too. It will just be an afternoon of simple games and making friends. In fact, you don't have to reveal your name/nick if you are not comfortable with it.

8. How do I sign up?

Please PM minions2015 for registration and payment information. You will need to make a $28 payment to confirm your attendance.

==============================================

Date : 11 July 2015 (Sat)

Time : 4pm - 8pm

Venue : Confirmed attendees will be notified via SMS

Charges : $28 inclusive of drinks (non-alcoholic) and snacks

Registration on a first come first serve basis, your attendance will be confirmed once payment is received.

It is our 10th anniversary and the party is on 11th July 2015.

I am not into numerology nor would I want to claim that I have psychic insight about the event.  What drawn me is how these numbers 1 and 0 and how they tug to Blowing Wind.  How it actually manifests to unfold for something good.  The number 10 itself, as we can find about its significance online, speaks about a vibration to recognize and understand the needs of humanity and the ability to bring peace and harmony to all.  The number 11 signifies new beginnings and purity and the double digits 1 and 1 are said to double in strength.

The date of the event itself, when all the numbers are added, gives an 8 - a lucky number.

Indeed, it is a good year for us here in BW.  Indeed, it is good time to open up yourself and to meet BW members.  You just have to be there for things to happen.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Guest Guest

If can have orgy parties then I surely attend. I wonder if a few if my favorites will be there for me to touch their lanchios? And may be have a few in my mouth at the same time too.....imagine the mixed sperm cocktail.....

To me ,we r making use if this forum without paying a single cent so this is an opportunity to pay n support our own kind of community gathering.so yeah.CHEERS!

YES! ...with gratitude :clap:

If can have orgy parties then I surely attend. I wonder if a few if my favorites will be there for me to touch their lanchios? And may be have a few in my mouth at the same time too.....imagine the mixed sperm cocktail.....

hahahaha.maybe u could attend n request for the special cocktail for a start.lol

Guest Guest

To me ,we r making use if this forum without paying a single cent so this is an opportunity to pay n support our own kind of community gathering.so yeah.CHEERS!

YES! ...with gratitude :clap:

Don't think most will think that way.  Look at the 199x group in the Members Lounge, they even organized their own outing on the same day and conveniently leeching to the Forum for their own cause.

Guest Guest

Don't think most will think that way.  Look at the 199x group in the Members Lounge, they even organized their own outing on the same day and conveniently leeching to the Forum for their own cause.

young kids nowadays huh.......... i really wonder what the sch teaches now, is it so much more focus on academic subjects and de prioritize CME and stuff

well, i know even students thinks CME are not impt but when i was studying, all my other teachers also places a very strong focus on values, confucius thinking apart from the subject knowledge.

really 道德论黄

Dear guest,

Let's give the youngster a break and focus on the good work done by the organizers instead.

What happened. We (BW side) did not coordinate with the 199x group, as a result, when the date for BW anniversary party was set, it was most unfortunate that they have already finalized plans for a gathering. Good reminder, this is an an aspect we can improve in the future.

Giving credit. I thought it was admirable that Josh from 199x as well as Arthur came down personally to help mastermind the fun and very engaging games.

GM was a humorous and charismatic MC and host. I am sure most readers would agree that our forum has benefitted greatly from his "full-time" volunteering as a moderator despite his busy schedule. Note that none of the moderators get paid for volunteering their time here.

Kudos to the young man from AFA who identified himself which added genuineness and much relevancy to his important message.

Yangfa from Oogachaga too made a powerful and memorable speech which struck a chord in my heart. It was also memorable. I am now certain no one present will ever forget how Oogachaga got its name ever.

Details wise, Angel_dust and Luke84 did a commendable job working the nitty gritty such as registration and lucky draw to perfection.

Lastly. Not to mention our moderators, Amplify and Glyph who worked tirelessly behind the scenes to make all of these happen.

They are all unsung heroes for this year's party--spending day and night fretting and preparing to make our 10th anniversary a successful one.

Also thanks to Check-In Karaoke Pub for sponsoring their location at a hugely subsidized rate and for accommodating the organizers coming in early to setup despite working late themselves the previous night. Readers can show your support by patronizing them. Lungker and folks provided a review on the forum before - http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=28580

Dear guest, were you present at the party? Hope you can share with us some feedback so we can improve on our next anniversary - http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=62683

Cheers!

• Guest locked this topic